IN SEARCH OF STELLA by lilldymaggie
Started on: 03-03-2021 08:57 AM
Replies: 43 (2497 views)
Last post by: lilldymaggie on 05-03-2021 11:08 AM
lilldymaggie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2021 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lilldymaggieSend a Private Message to lilldymaggieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IN SEARCH OF STELLA

That's what my daughter had named her car. She is a white 1988 Fiero. She should be all stock, automatic, 132,000 miles on her, no trunk luggage rack - she has the wing fin. She didn't have the sun roof, either. She wasn't fancy but we loved her. Her VIN# is 1G2PE11R6JP219416.

I am looking for Stella because on December 14th, 2020, I lost my daughter in a house fire. She was 26. That car was her pride and joy, next to her 7 year old daughter. That was the car she learned how to work on cars on. Many a busted knuckle and frustration were to be had with that car. Many beautiful memories were to be had with that car....for all three of us. My daughter even got into showing the car and went to the Fierorama in 2017. Just prior to my daughter's death, she had to sell her precious Stella because she needed a vehicle to move and you can't move much in a Fiero. It was her only option at the time. I can't bring my daughter back for my grand daughter but I can try to find the car that she remembers her Mommy having the longest. Please help make a little girl smile again...

Thank you

Post edit to add title#: 19306163000090 & I believe the man's name she sold the car to was Antonio.

News article of her death

[This message has been edited by lilldymaggie (edited 03-03-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Awalker W02

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2021 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Awalker W02Send a Private Message to Awalker W02Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What area of the US was this last seen in?
lilldymaggie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2021 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lilldymaggieSend a Private Message to lilldymaggieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know she traded Stella for a Honda to a man named Antonio in Griffith, IN
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 323
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2021 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaClick Here to Email Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am very saddened to hear of the tragic loss of your daughter . Its a giant loss and I can appreciate the interest that you have in finding her Fiero. Law enforcement can run the VIN number and find the current owners address but they may need a valid reason to do so. The Dep't of Motor vehicles has all car owners names in your state so I would just explain the story and ask them. Carfax may be able to provide a lead as well. Maybe someone here can help spot the car in your area. Best of luck.
lilldymaggie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2021 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lilldymaggieSend a Private Message to lilldymaggieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have done the CarFax. It is in the pictures. I asked a police officer and he told me - We don't do that. Sorry. DMV won't give you personal information and the guys name and address is personal information.
cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2021 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetClick Here to Email cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am very saddened to hear of your loss- I can't even imagine how hard it is to lose a daughter.

If you do locate your daughter's car, let the new owner know that he can find another Fiero here so he does not have to just give up the Fiero hobby.

Also, you may be able to check the 1988 Fiero registry- it may be listed and give you a better chance at connecting with the new owner. I would let the Fiero store know as well- they may get a call from the new owner for a part and be able to help you connect.

88 Database guy thread; //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/074587.html

[This message has been edited by cvxjet (edited 03-03-2021).]

Awalker W02

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2021 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Awalker W02Send a Private Message to Awalker W02Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know there was a white base coupe 88 for sale here in Kansas City a few months ago but it I remember correctly it had the complete W02 package and not just the rear wing. I’ll back track a bit and see if I can find it again.

And if your search comes up empty in the future I’m sure the Fiero community will come together and we would be able to replicate another car exactly like it to honor your daughter
Awalker W02

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2021 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Awalker W02Send a Private Message to Awalker W02Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let me reach out to my legal counsel at work as well. There is an insurance report that can be ran called a lexis nexus which will tell us insurance and owner information. I’m not sure if there are legal restrictions about giving that information away to just anyone but I can find out. I’m not sure of the cost either but I’ll find out
lilldymaggie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2021 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lilldymaggieSend a Private Message to lilldymaggieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cvxjet:

I am very saddened to hear of your loss- I can't even imagine how hard it is to lose a daughter.

If you do locate your daughter's car, let the new owner know that he can find another Fiero here so he does not have to just give up the Fiero hobby.

Also, you may be able to check the 1988 Fiero registry- it may be listed and give you a better chance at connecting with the new owner. I would let the Fiero store know as well- they may get a call from the new owner for a part and be able to help you connect.

88 Database guy thread; //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/074587.html

Thank you. I miss her every day. Life just isn't the same without her.

Where do I find this 1988 registry? Ooo...I haven't contacted the Fiero store yet. I did post to a lot of FB groups and to market place....and NIFE, the Fiero club she was a member of. I looked at that 88 Database guy thread....not sure what I am supposed to do there?? My daughter didn't give the guy who got her car all the paperwork she had that came with it. I do have the original sticker that was on the car at very first purchase back in 88.

lilldymaggie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2021 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lilldymaggieSend a Private Message to lilldymaggieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Awalker W02:

I know there was a white base coupe 88 for sale here in Kansas City a few months ago but it I remember correctly it had the complete W02 package and not just the rear wing. I’ll back track a bit and see if I can find it again.

And if your search comes up empty in the future I’m sure the Fiero community will come together and we would be able to replicate another car exactly like it to honor your daughter

I hope I am able to find her car. It literally has her blood, sweat and tears in it. She worked on it herself countless times here at my house. She would borrow "Mom's garage". I am pretty sure I still have some Fiero parts out there. (I can't really check yet. She lost her Dad just two months prior and her and I were working on cleaning his estate. Then I lost her so my garage is full of stuff I have been slowing going through between tears and caring for her 7 year old daughter.)

lilldymaggie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2021 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lilldymaggieSend a Private Message to lilldymaggieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

lilldymaggie

17 posts
Member since Mar 2021

Originally posted by Awalker W02:

Let me reach out to my legal counsel at work as well. There is an insurance report that can be ran called a lexis nexus which will tell us insurance and owner information. I’m not sure if there are legal restrictions about giving that information away to just anyone but I can find out. I’m not sure of the cost either but I’ll find out

Thank you!! Any and all leads help!
PFF
System Bot
lilldymaggie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2021 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lilldymaggieSend a Private Message to lilldymaggieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lilldymaggie:

Thank you. I miss her every day. Life just isn't the same without her.

Where do I find this 1988 registry? Ooo...I haven't contacted the Fiero store yet. I did post to a lot of FB groups and to market place....and NIFE, the Fiero club she was a member of. I looked at that 88 Database guy thread....not sure what I am supposed to do there?? My daughter didn't give the guy who got her car all the paperwork she had that came with it. I do have the original sticker that was on the car at very first purchase back in 88.

Ok, I contacted the Fiero Store. I have done everything he was going to suggest. They don't really ask for VIN numbers when people order things so they don't kow what else they can do to help.
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2021 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Click Here to Email css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Where do I find this 1988 registry?

The VIN number doesn't turn up here, searching in the "Entire Forums and Archives", so no one has reported it to the Database guy, at least not via the forum. But he gets numbers from other sources too, so there is some hope there.

fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 257
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2021 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok, I contacted the Fiero Store. I have done everything he was going to suggest. They don't really ask for VIN numbers when people order things so they don't kow what else they can do to help.

Sorry for your loss. This is a great thing you are trying to accomplish.

You might reach out to Fiero Store, Rodney, Cliff Pennock and other large players with names and locations of fiero people and ask if they have any records for an Antonio from IN. They might night give you the info, but they could forward your info on to him.

I will check my records as well later this evening.
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2021 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinClick Here to Email johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So sorry for your loss. I’m going to put feelers out down near me. When you do find it, however, I’m coming to bust some knuckles up with you to get it all sorted out again!!!
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 152
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2021 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Click Here to Email Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad you posted this here. I just came on to do so!

Jen
88 Database Guy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2021 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88 Database GuyClick Here to visit 88 Database Guy's HomePageClick Here to Email 88 Database GuySend a Private Message to 88 Database GuyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I’m so sorry for your loss. I checked the database I keep and I did not have your daughters car in it. I do now and have marked it as a special car so if I see it come up in the future I’ll be sure and let you know. Best wishes for a good outcome. With this wonderful Fiero community looking the odds are in your favor. Sending along good vibes!
88 Database Guy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2021 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88 Database GuyClick Here to visit 88 Database Guy's HomePageClick Here to Email 88 Database GuySend a Private Message to 88 Database GuyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I’m so sorry for your loss. I checked the database I keep and I did not have your daughters car in it. I do now and have marked it as a special car so if I see it come up in the future I’ll be sure and let you know. Best wishes for a good outcome. With this wonderful Fiero community looking the odds are in your favor. Sending along good vibes!
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2021 05:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguru:
I will check my records as well later this evening.

Sorry, I don't have any records for a transaction with an Antonio.
lilldymaggie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2021 03:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lilldymaggieSend a Private Message to lilldymaggieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have it conformed now that the title is STILL in my daughter's name. The guy that has Stella has not registered her.

EDIT: I have since found out this information was incorrect!!

[This message has been edited by lilldymaggie (edited 03-15-2021).]

lilldymaggie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2021 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lilldymaggieSend a Private Message to lilldymaggieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was scrolling through, reading my daughter's messages and - I HIT PAY DIRT! There is was...the link she responded to for the guy she sold Stella to. I had a friend put it in his "Go way back machine" to make the internet look like it was before and WE HAD AN ADDRESS!!!

My grand daughter and I went there today. It did not go as hoped. He was on vacation in Mexico. He rents the place out to some young guys. The young guy called him. He said he sold her to some guy who came with a flatbed. "I sell to the guy. He say he take white car. I sell white car." My grand daughter cried the whole way home. She said it felt like losing Mommy all over again.

To be that freaking close and have it fall through. I feel like I failed her.
PFF
System Bot
skywurz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2021 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skywurzClick Here to visit skywurz's HomePageSend a Private Message to skywurzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Id probably look up all wrecking yards in a 30-50 mile radius of that address. Is sounds like it was never registered the guy probably lost the paper work. Wrecking yards typically have the resources (like a flatbed) and sometimes they don't particularly care about paperwork (depending on state and county so on) some wrecking yards will sit on cars for awhile if they have the space. Just an idea.

Edit:
I took a guess and found 2 engine assemblies at yards in IN the 88 engine is very particular.

Id call and see if they can give you the vin of the car these came from(or are possibly still in)

Less organized less reputable wrecking yards are still a possibility though. So id still check them. Id also try to bug dude for more details than man with flatbed ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ if you have his number maybe you can find someone who can translate. I have found that typically lack of details is due to a language barrier.

Good luck!! Still rooting for you to find this!

[This message has been edited by skywurz (edited 03-06-2021).]

Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2021 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageClick Here to Email AustralianSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Buy a wreck and bring her back. Put the hearl love soul in it you would anyway. Story is warming but you can do the same find that car that need some love.
lilldymaggie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2021 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lilldymaggieSend a Private Message to lilldymaggieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I appreciate your suggestions but it's just me and a 7 year old who is remote learning because of this pandemic. Two months before I lost my daughter, her Dad passed, too, and he was an idiot who never handled anything. His Dad passed two years before and all the household stuff was still in his Dad's name. On top of that he ran around running up bills and taking out loans everywhere else. Not only do I have my daughter's estate to handle, I also have, pretty much, her whole family's and I am trying to raise her daughter by myself on top of it. While the suggestion is lovely, I just don't know how I would squeeze it into everything else I already have to handle.
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2021 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by skywurz:
Id also try to bug dude for more details than man with flatbed ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ if you have his number maybe you can find someone who can translate.

I would suggest this as well.

Also, now that you know where the guy lived, I would start checking all the tow yards and junk yards around him.
Awalker W02

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2021 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Awalker W02Send a Private Message to Awalker W02Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I checked row 52 and didn’t find anything
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2021 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hope you find it.
css9450

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2021 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Click Here to Email css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Griffith is within Indiana's Chicago's suburbs, and I watch most of the area junkyards closely and have not seen this particular car (and most of them I do find I post pictures of here on the forum). Of course, it might wind up at some tiny little yard I've never heard of... But I am going to say I doubt it has been junked. But the real worry is the guy with the flatbed was just looking for a bunch of cheap cars to flip.
lilldymaggie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2021 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lilldymaggieSend a Private Message to lilldymaggieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't imagine why anyone would send her to scrap. She was a runner. Her engine was strong. Even when she didn't pass emissions, she still ran like a champ. Only time she was ever down was when she needed a battery. I mean, seriously, if a 20 year old could fix whatever ailed her...why would anyone scrap her?? Yes, there were a few issues, like her horns didn't work, her dash was showing age but that is no reason to scrap her!
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 152
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2021 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Click Here to Email Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I can't imagine why anyone would send her to scrap. She was a runner. Her engine was strong. Even when she didn't pass emissions, she still ran like a champ. Only time she was ever down was when she needed a battery. I mean, seriously, if a 20 year old could fix whatever ailed her...why would anyone scrap her?? Yes, there were a few issues, like her horns didn't work, her dash was showing age but that is no reason to scrap her!

Small things go wrong and people make sad choices unfortunately. I would definitely call those two yards and see if they know anything about the cars that they came from.
lilldymaggie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2021 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lilldymaggieSend a Private Message to lilldymaggieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Called both of them. They were both sympathetic, but neither one of them has Stella. In their best guess, since they are required to register any VINs of cars they get, they both said that a private party still has the car.
PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2021 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTClick Here to Email IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

......they both said that a private party still has the car.

At the risk of sounding rude (but probably correct), the "no-speaka-English" approach of this Antonio guy usually means "I'm lying". The car is probably sitting in the garage of that house.
Stingray92

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2021 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stingray92Send a Private Message to Stingray92Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very sorry to hear of your loss, I haven't seen your daughters car but will keep an eye out. I happen to agree with IMSA but also have faith it will turn up.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 453
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2021 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarClick Here to Email RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:
At the risk of sounding rude (but probably correct), the "no-speaka-English" approach of this Antonio guy usually means "I'm lying". The car is probably sitting in the garage of that house.

Which brings me to "the elephant in the room", that nobody seems to want to acknowledge.

Of course I am sympathetic to your situation, and I am very sorry about your daughter's passing. (God, that sounds so... "mechanical". I'm sorry.)
No one should ever have to say goodbye to their children in such a manner.

To my point...
What if the new owner simply doesn't want to sell the car? I hope that doesn't prove to be the case, but you must admit that that's a possibility.
For the sake of your granddaughter, you might consider the purchase of a similar car, that can be the same, "in spirit". (87 coupes, as well as 88 coupes and Formulas, all looked very similar.)

Sorry... it's difficult for me to even suggest what I did without sounding like a cretin. But that was really not my intention. Peace. I wish you success.
lilldymaggie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2021 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lilldymaggieSend a Private Message to lilldymaggieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

I don't know. Even my grand daughter said that he "didn't talk good, Gramma" when I asked her about the guy Mommy sold Stella to. My daughter said that the car was sitting in the same spot she parked her in three weeks before her death. (I do not know when was the last time she drove past the house, though, prior to her statement.) When I was at the house with my grand daughter she said Mommy parked the Stella "by the blue thing". (It was a wheel barrow that was in the yard.)

Stella may be in the garage but I just didn't get that impression from the young boys that are renting the place. If you look up the google maps of the address, at the time that image was taken, he had a red Fiero sitting in the yard and that one wasn't there either. I don't know if it was there when my daughter sold Stella.
lilldymaggie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2021 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lilldymaggieSend a Private Message to lilldymaggieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

To my point...
For the sake of your granddaughter, you might consider the purchase of a similar car, that can be the same, "in spirit". (87 coupes, as well as 88 coupes and Formulas, all looked very similar.)

Sorry... it's difficult for me to even suggest what I did without sounding like a cretin. But that was really not my intention. Peace. I wish you success.

As far as another car, that has been proposed but honestly, I don't know how I would fit that in. I am a single woman. I am now guardian to a 7 year old who is doing school at home because of the pandemic. My daughter's Dad passed two months before her. Indiana botched their death certificate computer system and his death certificate is now in limbo somewhere. The funeral home is still fighting the state trying to get it sorted out. Her Dad pretty much didn't pay any bills, or his taxes since 2005.....or open any mail either....which all had to be gone thru when he passed. His Dad died two years before him and nothing was ever handled when he passed so I am pretty much stuck with having to handle my daughter's, her father's, her grandmother's and grandfather's estates because ALL of it goes to my grand daughter who is 7 and I am her guardian. I need to work and find time to sleep somewhere while dealing with all of this, too.

[This message has been edited by lilldymaggie (edited 03-15-2021).]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2021 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So sorry for your loss. I met Kaitlyn at Fierorama, we sat at the same table at the Pizza party, I remember her enthusiasm. Prayers for healing for your family.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 453
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2021 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarClick Here to Email RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok, if he doesn't want to sell it, why hasn't he registered it in his name? Why does it still come back to my daughter? If he wants the car so much, I would think the first thing he would do is take it out of someone else's name.

As far as another car, that has been proposed but honestly, I don't know how I would fit that in.

Got ya'.
Sorry for my cynicism. I've learned to be that way. I seriously wish you all the best in your search.
I wish that I was closer and/or retired. I wouldn't mind lending a hand.
Oregon88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2021 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Oregon88Send a Private Message to Oregon88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yikes.

Really sorry to hear you are dealing with that trouble.

I would recommend finding an attorney who works in Wills and Living trusts and what not.

Those guys deal with this stuff everyday and do so because they have big hearts, for a lawyer anyway.

It may cost some money, but you need to focus on that 7 year old with all the love you can spare. She has dealt with so much too.

I'll keep yall on my prayer list.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 323
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2021 05:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaClick Here to Email Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been following this post and praying that the Lord give you and your granddaughter comfort in your time of sadness. The indescribable grief from losing a child is difficult to deal with but the good memories live on. In my faith I believe that life is everlasting and that you will be reunited with Kaitlyn one day. That is the hope that we as Christians live with.
You can keep searching for Stella but eventually you must come to terms that the car may not be found . Even if located, the current owner may not be willing to part with it. While that Fiero does have sentimental value it is still a material thing. Material things can be replaced, the memory of your lovely daughter lives on.
As a tribute I suggest that you look to buy a Fiero that looks just like the one that your daughter sold. It can look and drive the same and being part of this Fiero community, I am certain there are enough good people here who will step up, help you find one and assist with parts and service to keep it on the road.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock