IN SEARCH OF STELLA by lilldymaggie
Started on: 03-03-2021 08:57 AM
Replies: 43 (2497 views)
Last post by: lilldymaggie on 05-03-2021 11:08 AM
lilldymaggie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2021 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lilldymaggieSend a Private Message to lilldymaggieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

So sorry for your loss. I met Kaitlyn at Fierorama, we sat at the same table at the Pizza party, I remember her enthusiasm. Prayers for healing for your family.

NIFE gave me the interview she did with then that year at the Fierorama. It was so sweet to hear her voice. She told me about that pizza party. She was SO cute when she got home that weekend! All animated and squeals, telling me abut everything. Thank you for your sympathies.

IP: Logged
lilldymaggie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2021 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lilldymaggieSend a Private Message to lilldymaggieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oregon88:

Yikes. Really sorry to hear you are dealing with that trouble. I would recommend finding an attorney who works in Wills and Living trusts and what not. It may cost some money, but you need to focus on that 7 year old with all the love you can spare. She has dealt with so much too.

I have a lawyer but there is still a lot that I have to do. I am looking for Stella FOR HER. It would mean A LOT to my grand daughter. Looking for the car was actually her idea. If it's something that will give her comfort, I do what I can. Like my Dad said - "She's 7. To her it's not just a car. It's Mommy. It's a part of Mommy. Her and Mommy did A LOT in that car." She grasps at any tiny thing of Mommy's right now for comfort. I had a pillow made for her out of one of Mommy's pictures. She carries that thing around with her everywhere. She doesn't go to bed without it. She also lost the two family dogs in this fire. They were at her Mommy's side when she passed. They all passed together. She lost everything in that fire.

[This message has been edited by lilldymaggie (edited 03-14-2021).]

johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2021 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinClick Here to Email johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/079163.html

It's "like it" but better and far more rare. But best of all its available right now.
lilldymaggie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2021 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lilldymaggieSend a Private Message to lilldymaggieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/079163.html

It's "like it" but better and far more rare. But best of all its available right now.

It's not Stella. It does not have my daughter's hard work in her, or the memories we made.

Please don't suggest "building another Stella" or getting a different Fiero. It's just that - different and not Stella. For us it's like saying Kaitlin could be replaced.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock