Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Parts For Sale, Need $$ for suspension safety issues on recently purchase Fiero (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Parts For Sale, Need $$ for suspension safety issues on recently purchase Fiero by solotwo
Started on: 05-15-2013 03:37 PM
Replies: 46
Last post by: solotwo on 07-31-2013 11:06 PM
rkilger

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2013 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rkilgerSend a Private Message to rkilgerDirect Link to This Post
Part came today thanks.
IP: Logged
blacknblue

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2013 03:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blacknblueSend a Private Message to blacknblueDirect Link to This Post
do you still the 4 cylinder style tachometer/oil pressure gauge? PM me if so, with price shipped to 36532
dematrix86gt

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2013 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dematrix86gtSend a Private Message to dematrix86gtDirect Link to This Post
got the visors yesterday. Thanks! those will recover nicely.
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2013 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post
got the visors yesterday. Thanks! those will recover nicely.
Glad you can use them. I packed them with as much of those packing peanuts as I could get into the box so they would be protected. The USPS box I found was by accident. Last week when I was at the local branch I was going through all the boxes and the newer boxes at the front of the display are smaller and I noticed the visors would not fit. So I thought well I'll just ship them in separate boxes. I grabbed another box at the back of the stack and noticed it was a tad bit bigger. I brought both home. When the money order arrived I decided no matter what the cost difference was I was going mail them in the bigger box as they both fit without any problem. Got to the post office with the package ready to go and they accepted it and charged the same price as the newer boxes that are 1/4" to 3/8" shorter. Go figure.

Thanks!

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 07-28-2013).]

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2013 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post

solotwo

5374 posts
Member since Jun 2002

Originally posted by rkilger:

Part came today thanks.

Good. I hope it arrived ok. I packed as much of those packing peanuts in as I could, plus put some cardboard on the sides were the part was touching the sides of the box.

Thank you!
dematrix86gt

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dematrix86gtSend a Private Message to dematrix86gtDirect Link to This Post
Hey if you wouldnt mind Update what you have left and see if we can help you get rid of it.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2013 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dematrix86gt:

Hey if you wouldnt mind Update what you have left and see if we can help you get rid of it.

DONE

I'll look in the parts again and see what else I can find. I have a notchie drivers side rocker cover but I think it is to long to ship. First I need to look it over came off a 85. I was going to use it and redid the 88 cover.

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 07-31-2013).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock