Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  "THEY CATCH ON FIRE, DONT THEY" T-shirts (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
"THEY CATCH ON FIRE, DONT THEY" T-shirts by docholliday
Started on: 05-09-2013 08:12 PM
Replies: 66
Last post by: Sourmug on 06-26-2013 11:36 PM
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2013 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierocarparts:

Got your message. Figured more people could see my thoughts.
I like your idea or just eliminate the front Fiero emblem.

IP: Logged
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2013 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierocarparts:

Got your message. Figured more people could see my thoughts.
I like your idea or just eliminate the front Fiero emblem.

I think the company it being a PITA for such a small order but anyways.

I really like the logo as it sorta makes the shirt but if there is nothing we can do about it at least write Fiero with the Fiero Font.

Are they going to complain about the Fiero logo on the back too?
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2013 03:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossDirect Link to This Post

would prefer the font to be in fiero script......but whichever way im fine with it...
docholliday

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2013 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dochollidaySend a Private Message to dochollidayDirect Link to This Post
We have two different buyers in the group that don't want the shirt at all now, so I'll see what I can do but I think I'm going to end up being the bad guy here, because if I tell them that we have decided against it totally, I can not get a full refund due to the "time and expense" that they have already put into it (their words, not mine). Since I am the one that submitted a trademarked logo, I am at fault and not them. If we can't come to an agreement on a design, I'll have to approve one on my own and have about half of the buyers mad at me, no matter what I do.

Mike
fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2013 02:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsDirect Link to This Post
Mike,
Whatever the majority goes with, I'll be fine with. You did what you could.
I saw zazzle was a sponsor of PFF. I'm going to look at a run of shirts with my car design on it.
Steve
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2013 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Direct Link to This Post
I'll be happy either way also.
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2013 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Update please

Thanks
docholliday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2013 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dochollidaySend a Private Message to dochollidayDirect Link to This Post
I will be calling them again tomorrow and will give a report here by 7 pm eastern.

Mike
Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2013 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Mike.

Nolan
docholliday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2013 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dochollidaySend a Private Message to dochollidayDirect Link to This Post
I just talked with another rep and it's "possible" that the original design might go through. I am promosed a answer today so I'll let everyone know what I find out when I hear back.

Mike
fierocarparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2013 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsDirect Link to This Post
Appreciate all your efforts on doing this Mike. Gunna be close to the 30th gathering before they are shipped?
PFF
System Bot
docholliday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2013 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dochollidaySend a Private Message to dochollidayDirect Link to This Post
I talked with the printers today and they can NOT use the Fiero Logo. I have made a change in the design and The word Fiero (with a line under it) will be across the top with the phrase "They catch on fire don't they?" under it. I have been promised that they will be here on Tuesday, June 11 so I'll still be able to get them to everyone well before the 30th anniversary. They were originally promised on June 10th or 11th, I don't remember which. I know this is not perfect for everyone, but since I was asked to do this by some of the members here on PFF and I'm not making any money on them, I will not cancel the order, get a partial refund and take $82 out of my pocket to issue a refund to everyone. I'll end up being the bad guy and some of you will probably be mad at me, but it doesn't matter what I do, thats going to happen anyway.

Mike
Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2013 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Will "Fiero" atleast be in the Fiero font?

Thanks
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2013 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
Luckily I got a couple back from the very first batch with the Fiero logo. Interesting how they changed it/caught it this time. Sucks but what can you do.

Anyway I left a positive rating for your efforts. I would hope that others would do the same. It's the least we could do! TY!!
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2013 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealDirect Link to This Post
I also appreciate the effort, I just hope the Fiero is in Fiero font.
jimlong67

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2013 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimlong67Direct Link to This Post
Mike
You have a PM
Jim

------------------
When I read about the evils of drinking.
I gave up reading.
2004 White Sebring Convertible
1986 Black Fiero GT
Kathryn's Welded Metal Artist

Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2013 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Could you please let us know what the final product is going to look like?

Thanks
docholliday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2013 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dochollidaySend a Private Message to dochollidayDirect Link to This Post
I don't have any pictures, but I explained what they look like in a post above. Since I don't have any pictures, that's the best I can do.

Mike
Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2013 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Fiero font?
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2013 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Mike... Sent you a PM.
docholliday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2013 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dochollidaySend a Private Message to dochollidayDirect Link to This Post
Mike ask me to send a message here. He is in the hospital for a few days after having a spleen infarction that caused a ruptered artery from his heart to the liver. Here's what he ask me to relay (by the way, I'm his wife, Freda). The shirts arrived yesterday afternoon and between myself and our daughter, we will get them seperated and mailed out by Friday, Saturday at the latest. That will give them plenty of time to arrive before the 30th anniversary.
PFF
System Bot
Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2013 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Freda:

Tell Mike to take care and the shirts are not a priority, he is. Thanks for letting us know.

Nolan
fierocarparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2013 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsDirect Link to This Post
Freda,
No rush. Concentrate on Mike and hope he feels better soon!
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post06-13-2013 06:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalDirect Link to This Post
I'm in. blue xxlg
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2013 06:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Holy smokes!

In my prayers. Please let us know how he's doing.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post06-13-2013 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalDirect Link to This Post
players send, didn't see that before.
Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2013 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Shirts received, thanks very much!

Nolan
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock