Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  All Weather Floor Mats - $25 Shipped!! (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
All Weather Floor Mats - $25 Shipped!! by Boostdreamer
Started on: 05-08-2013 09:40 PM
Replies: 51
Last post by: Boostdreamer on 01-29-2014 03:36 PM
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2013 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerDirect Link to This Post
Two sets of mats cut and ready to ship. Going out today!

------------------
Jonathan

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/128333.html
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/121056.html

IP: Logged
CrazyDragn

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2013 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnDirect Link to This Post
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2013 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruDirect Link to This Post
I received my set of dark grey floor mats! They look and fit good and are a great value for the $$$. I took several pictures comparing them to the stock mats, in an 88 with grey carpet, and an 88 with beechwood/tan. I think the dark grey looks good in both, so I might need to order a 2nd set.

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2013 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguru:

I received my set of dark grey floor mats! They look and fit good and are a great value for the $$$. I took several pictures comparing them to the stock mats, in an 88 with grey carpet, and an 88 with beechwood/tan. I think the dark grey looks good in both, so I might need to order a 2nd set.

Fieroguru, it means a lot to me that you're happy with them! Thanks for posting the pics! Let me know if you need that second set!

------------------
Jonathan

'68-69 GTO Nose - The Project has Begun!
My '85 L67 Build Thread

CrazyDragn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2013 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguru:

That is just awesome man!!!

------------------
Notchie to Fast Back Conversion

After Market Steering Wheel Conversion

'68-69 GTO Nose Project

CrazyDragn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2013 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnDirect Link to This Post
Bump
fierogtlt1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2013 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Direct Link to This Post
Just thinking but.......I think this material would make awesome lower door panel covers.Plus it would help you earn more money towards the GTO bumper project.. Plus this is how I will be doing my door panels.

[This message has been edited by fierogtlt1 (edited 06-04-2013).]

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2013 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogtlt1:

Just thinking but.......I think this material would make awesome lower door panel covers.Plus it would help you earn more money towards the GTO bumper project.. Plus this is how I will be doing my door panels.

I've always liked the diamond plate pattern and I agree it would look good on a door panel. However, I don't think this material would be suitable as a final product on a door. It's just not plush enough. It is kinda rubbery. What might be a good idea would be to use this or some other diamond plate patterned material and cover it with a thin fabric. That would give the feel and allow the pattern to show through. I could probably cut some lower door panel pieces out slightly larger than needed and your upholsterer could trim to fit. Let me know if I can help.

By the way, summer school started today so any orders placed for a while could take a bit longer. Right now, A's are more important than $'s!

------------------
Jonathan

'68-69 GTO Nose - The Project has Begun!
My '85 L67 Build Thread

CrazyDragn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2013 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnDirect Link to This Post
CrazyDragn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2013 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnDirect Link to This Post
CrazyDragn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2013 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnDirect Link to This Post
BUMP!! hehe

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

------------------
Notchie to Fast Back Conversion

After Market Steering Wheel Conversion

'68-69 GTO Nose - The Project Has Begun

[This message has been edited by CrazyDragn (edited 06-25-2013).]

PFF
System Bot
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2014 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerDirect Link to This Post
A similar product sold by The Fiero Store $50 plus shipping! By my math that's TWICE as much as these!

http://www.fierostore.com/P.../Detail.aspx?s=50216 BLACK&d=34&p=1

Jonathan

[This message has been edited by Boostdreamer (edited 03-25-2014).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay