random parts by weloveour86se
Started on: 11-23-2012 01:52 PM
Replies: 66
Last post by: ericjon262 on 04-24-2013 01:48 PM
jaredmurray88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2013 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Direct Link to This Post
Hey andy how goes it? free bump for a pal!
IP: Logged
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2013 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by h.d.fire:

Parts received, thanks Andrew!

BUMP for a nice forum member!

Hey I just saw this. TYVM Feed's for you in a second!

Still Lots of stuff left

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 02-27-2013).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2013 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011

Originally posted by jaredmurray88:

Hey andy how goes it? free bump for a pal!

Great buddy! Thanks for asking! Hope all is great in your neck of the woods! Think spring, and then summer, and then bikinis, Oh wait that's here hehe..

edit, I sent you a PM Jared.

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 02-27-2013).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2013 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
SOLD. I will remove the pic shortly.
Pic was killing my tired old eyes anyway

Lots more parts to post, just gotta beat this cold/flu and Maine weather!

Also parts and PM's sent yesterday and more going out today! I will send PM's with tracking #'s after. I will also try to edit the post to reflect. TY.

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 03-07-2013).]

kendallville

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2013 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleDirect Link to This Post
DIBS yes I could use some , one of mine is broke.
shoot me a pm with paypal info

[This message has been edited by kendallville (edited 03-07-2013).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2013 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kendallville:

DIBS yes I could use some , one of mine is broke.
shoot me a pm with paypal info

You my friend have a PM.
------------------

kendallville

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2013 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent and got to say that monkey is why I don't let my wife near a gun
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2013 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kendallville:

Pm sent and got to say that monkey is why I don't let my wife near a gun

LMAO Shhhh don't tell Mom.

Pm replied and I will try to get them out today!

Thanks a bunch.

edit to add PM's and tracking #'s sent..

Robertzep2

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2013 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robertzep2Send a Private Message to Robertzep2Direct Link to This Post
PM sent
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2013 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Robertzep2:

PM sent

Replied. Thirsty Thursday!

edit to add... I crack that 50 ratings in the Mall section and I'm buying Cliffy some more beers! He prolly get thirsty too.

THANKS for making it all possible for us to get along Cliff!

edit, edit..srry I'm just trying not to bump my own thread to much that's why the edits. Anyway I'm going to start tear down on the 86 2.8L w 4spd in the next few days. I will start listing those parts dirty, dirty cheap soon! Ty you may now return to your regularly scheduled program.

edit X3.. There ya go Cliff. Theres a few beers.

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 03-08-2013).]

Robertzep2

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2013 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robertzep2Send a Private Message to Robertzep2Direct Link to This Post
My parts arrived today. Even better than I had thought! Thanks Andrew!
PFF
System Bot
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2013 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Robertzep2:

My parts arrived today. Even better than I had thought! Thanks Andrew!

Very cool. Glad your happy. TY for the feed's and I left you some already.

Sneak these in here Heres another item or two that is. I don't know if anyone here is into models but I have these two. One is missing seats and the wing. The other is complete. Looking for around $45 shipped in the US. International shipping would be more.

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2013 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
As it gets nicer out here in Maine I am going to start tear down of this motor/tranny/cradle et al. It's pretty much all here still. Exhaust is sold. Engine harness is sold. AC sold. Everything else still here. A very nice looking plenum. Fuel rail and, injectors, injector harness. Vacuum lines. Alt. Everything but the cradle is for sale. Cheap

Shoot me a pm with any questions. I also have a bunch of other parts to list as time permits. Thanks for your time and HAGD!
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2013 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
Sneak another one in here. I just picked this up today!! Complete 1986 Ertl/MPC 1/25 1987 Fiero GT. 2 ways to build, stock or custom. Build it as a 4cyl. or 6cyl. Two sets of rims and tires. All here and ready for you to build!! $26 plus shipping.

Thanks for your time and HAGD!

p.s. when we FINALLY get some better weather I'm going into parts storage and digging it all out so check back soon for more stuff to be listed! ty.

Edited to add a cool pic. This is the side of the box of the above model. Interesting paint scheme.

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 03-27-2013).]

Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2013 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2013 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Grantman:

pm sent

PM replied Gman. I will let you know ASAP and TY for your time.

jaredmurray88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2013 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Direct Link to This Post
Hey my man by any chance do you have the connectors for the dash gauges laying around? I just need the connectors themselves on the gauge side. J/w would you be interested in a low fuel light unit?
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2013 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaredmurray88:

Hey my man by any chance do you have the connectors for the dash gauges laying around? I just need the connectors themselves on the gauge side. J/w would you be interested in a low fuel light unit?

Dang mang! You really shoulda been here yesterday Sold the COMPLETE interior harness already. Oh and I saw what you said about what your dad was saying about putting a V8 in a Fiero instead of your Camaro in that other thread! LMAO!! Well my old man used to say I was an idiot for putting that paper clip in that wall socket!.... Well I showed him diddiddidn't I?

Low fuel light unit??? Interesting, you have my attention on that!

jaredmurray88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2013 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Direct Link to This Post
Yeah man like the add on for the GNX. same system basically good idea PM me on why I dug it up and will be building my own/spare if you are interested....dun dun dun!
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2013 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
More parts. Feel free to PM any reasonable offers.

Very nice set of upper plenum bolts. Throttle body coolant lines. MAP sensor, I can separate the sensor and lines easily.

Very good, just dusty V6 vacuum line set with all fittings, even PCV valve. Coolant hose.

Front (firewall side) Exhaust manifold. Cracked..Engine torque strut with both mount brackets. Very nice EGR tube, no cracks and in great shape. I bought the EGR tube before deciding to part. I may need it but we all know how that goes!

Complete uncut injector harness. Fuel rail with injectors. I can pull the injectors if needed.

Known good coil. Cold start injector with tube. Fuel Lines. Firewall side manifold heat shield.

Thermostat housing. Good cap with good gasket, I can grab a pic of other side. Thermostat known good

You know what this is.... middle intake...

Very clean, no bubbled or cracked finish upper. Clean it up and it would look great! Looks WAY better then the one on my car so may keep if no reasonable offers.

Theres more to come but this is good for now. Maybe I should list every part individually? Thanks for your time and have a great day!

edit to add..There is boxes and boxes of parts here. Most very cheap

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 03-27-2013).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2013 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011
Carbon fiber gauge pod bezel. I also have some odds and end CF pieces.

Headlight motors, frames in various stages of disrepair. I honestly haven't had time to check them, also I have more of these around. Windshield washer pump. GT taillight screws, none are stripped clean them up and repaint. Shift lever, perfect for making your own short shifter.

LOTS more to list...
PFF
System Bot
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2013 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
Anyone need parts before I start posting to the big E? I have lots more in part storage. Sold all of the interior parts already sorry.
Curtisk1060

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2013 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Curtisk1060Send a Private Message to Curtisk1060Direct Link to This Post
I would be interested in buying the amp from the stereo if it is still available. Curtis
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2013 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Curtisk1060:

I would be interested in buying the amp from the stereo if it is still available. Curtis

I sent you a PM.

Edit to add. Paypal received, PM sent with USPS tracking #'s. TYVM

edit edit...feedbacks left

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 04-09-2013).]

1986OrangeFieroGt

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2013 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986OrangeFieroGtSend a Private Message to 1986OrangeFieroGtDirect Link to This Post
PM'd for the taillight screw caps
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2013 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1986OrangeFieroGt:

PM'd for the taillight screw caps

PM replied. LMK and TY for your time!

ericjon262

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2013 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ericjon262Send a Private Message to ericjon262Direct Link to This Post
thanks for the A/C lines.

------------------
we're in desperate need of a little more religion to nurse your god-like point of view...

Built not bought... Because bolt-ons don't.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/119122.html

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock