Started on: 12-28-2011 05:24 PM
Replies: 53
Last post by: SuperchargedV6 on 06-11-2013 09:58 AM
FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2012 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post
The nice competent postal outlet at the local pharmacy was nice enough to lose four of my packages so I have spent the last week making up replacement harnesses. Three of the four are out through the mail from the actual post office not the nice pharmacy one and the fourth is going as soon as I wire in the C500 for it which I finally found one today.
Lesson learned pharmacy postal workers are not properly trained like the post office workers and some times are extremely incompetent and mess things up.
My apologies to the four customers for the delays and ask if a second harness does show up because the fools mess up is fixed I would appreciate the extra harness being returned at my expense for the shipping costs.
The only good thing the boss at the pharmacy had to say was how I am fortunate to have insured each package so if they are not found in 60 days I get $100 back for each lost harness. Dan
IP: Logged
outlaws

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2012 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for outlawsClick Here to visit outlaws's HomePageSend a Private Message to outlawsDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent

------------------
Asa Wilson
Outlaws Rod & Custom
http://outlawsrc.com

steinke_andy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2012 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steinke_andySend a Private Message to steinke_andyDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
outlaws

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2012 07:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for outlawsClick Here to visit outlaws's HomePageSend a Private Message to outlawsDirect Link to This Post
01/03/12 - payment sent

01/12/12 - payment received along with plugs

01/13/12 - "Yes every thing showed up yesterday morning and your harness should be done either this weekend or early next week. Dan"

01/26/12 - I asked about the status, your reply "Just finishing it off now and should be out in the mail Monday morning. Dan"

2/12/12 - I ask about status again, no response.

02/22/12 - I ask again about the status, your response "My apologies I have been dealing with the postal outlet at the local pharmacy that has lost four of my packages to the point where I am making all new harnesses to replace the ones they have lost. Your replacement harness is now complete other then adding in the C500 connector which I will be doing tomorrow morning then getting it out to you through an actual post office not a pharmacy outlet. Dan "

02/24/12 - You post that three are done and one more almost done. I asked status again. I get no response.

03/06/12 - I ask again for status

This is really ridiculous, I would like a refund and I will take my business elsewhere.

Is anyone else in the same boat?

******************** Update:*******************************
03/09/12 - Harness showed up, still no correspondence, package was postmarked 03/06/12.
Three whole days to ship from Canada to Virginia!
I'm a really patient person, as you can see from above, but I can't stand to be lied to or ignored.
I'm sure it will work as he described but I just wish he would have gone about it a different manner.
Good luck Dan.
Asa

------------------
Asa Wilson
Outlaws Rod & Custom
http://outlawsrc.com

[This message has been edited by outlaws (edited 03-12-2012).]

steinke_andy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2012 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steinke_andySend a Private Message to steinke_andyDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent

AS
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2012 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post
All caught up with new openings available for harnesses. Dan
RULOOKIN

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2012 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIEROFLYER:

The nice competent postal outlet at the local pharmacy was nice enough to lose four of my packages so I have spent the last week making up replacement harnesses. Three of the four are out through the mail from the actual post office not the nice pharmacy one and the fourth is going as soon as I wire in the C500 for it which I finally found one today.
Lesson learned pharmacy postal workers are not properly trained like the post office workers and some times are extremely incompetent and mess things up.
My apologies to the four customers for the delays and ask if a second harness does show up because the fools mess up is fixed I would appreciate the extra harness being returned at my expense for the shipping costs.
The only good thing the boss at the pharmacy had to say was how I am fortunate to have insured each package so if they are not found in 60 days I get $100 back for each lost harness. Dan

I feel your pain Dan !! I sent a brand new set of PR 3800 mounts to a guy in the USA and good old canada post lost them too and because i had no paypall at the time and used a friends pay pall to recive payment, guess what i got no refund at all
I wonder what happens when they do find these items they loose years later
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2012 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post
They finally found mine once I complained enough and it turned out that they were all sitting on the floor in the local postal warehouse collecting dust.
Good thing is I got them back and have not had a problem since, bad is the guy who screwed up has not been fired due to the union protecting his useless back side. Dan
SuperchargedV6

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2013 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIEROFLYER:

They finally found mine once I complained enough and it turned out that they were all sitting on the floor in the local postal warehouse collecting dust.
Good thing is I got them back and have not had a problem since, bad is the guy who screwed up has not been fired due to the union protecting his useless back side. Dan

This is a bit funny with the way I see you handling peoples money and PM's that you are ignoring. Truthfully the union guy is way better than you from all the post showing you have taken money and walked. .

cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2013 07:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SuperchargedV6:

This is a bit funny with the way I see you handling peoples money and PM's that you are ignoring. Truthfully the union guy is way better than you from all the post showing you have taken money and walked. .

Give the poor guy a break... He is very busy responding to my threads and arguing with me online within minutes of me posting, so how can he possibly be expected to waste his time on things like customer service or shipping parts out on time?? We all have priorities, you know..
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2013 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SuperchargedV6:

Why are you digging up this at almost a year old have I wronged you personally some how and no one has ever been ripped off by me, I have fallen behind a few times and even lost a few packages that I replaced myself but in the end no one has been ripped or not received their packages. As for a## camalot no big surprise that he would be shooting his mouth off again.
PFF
System Bot
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2013 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post
From a few other threads I have read. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/091978.html
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2013 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post
Again have I wronged you personally in some way. His harness was completed and shipped unfortunately as I have told him I screwed up and shipped it to the wrong address and have now straightened that out and he will have it by end of week or very early next week.
I have many times fallen behind for many reasons but always end up caught up with every one getting their parts and no one has ever been ripped off by me so get your facts straight and again what does this have to do with you.
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2013 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post
Being part of the Fiero community it has allot to do with me. I have been thinking of putting another 3800 SC together. I also see way to many excuses coming form your end and totally ignoring people then posting like now when you finally decide to answer someone.

If you are fixing the issues great and I apologize. But from what I see you keep repeating the same thing over and over again. You made a comment against a Union worker when you yourself are continue to make excuses especially blaming others for your delays. I have the right to bring you to task and maybe you will start to take orders and produce in the timely manner you so say you will do. If not maybe you will start to let people know you are going to have delays all the time. Maybe you will start to answer people right away and not when you feel like it. To a customer who has to wait a few weeks it can be very discouraging to have money wrapped up in something and not know what is going on. I run a business from my home and have always made sure I answer the many many customers I have within a few days and that means two at the most. Because of this I am well respected and have a few articles under my belt and even going into a 2nd book as being one of the best in my field. This is due to me verifying WWII weapons and calling out the forgeries. I am the best in the field to date. That will be with Bruce Canfield who writes for American Rifleman, has 12 books under his belt and is a guest on Cajun Pawn Stars all the time. The only time I have had an excuse was shoulder surgery and neck surgery. I warned people way ahead of time that I would be out of commission and both times had over 65 customers send work saying they didn't care when I got to their stuff.

I guess I feel everyone who takes money from people should be 100% for the customer. By the way I do not take a dime until my work is done and the customer has their Rifle stocks back in hand. I then wait to hear from them and tel them the total. Maybe this will help you to perform at a better rate as you will then want your money. In 20 years I was only screwed over 1 time. Feel free to look me up as Rick B the Stock Doc

So yes from a business stand point and a Love for the Fiero I have the right when I see B.S. repeated to say something. Rick
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock