Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
   For Sale - 88 Formula 4.9/4T60e (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
For Sale - 88 Formula 4.9/4T60e by olejoedad
Started on: 12-17-2011 02:36 PM
Replies: 90
Last post by: Vonov on 05-12-2013 10:31 PM
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2012 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadDirect Link to This Post
Holiday weekend bump.
IP: Logged
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2012 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadDirect Link to This Post
I'm about ready to get it out of storage and enjoy it a bit. I miss the way it sounds and how it sets me back in the seat.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2012 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadDirect Link to This Post
Just a bump.
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2012 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post
whoops wrong thread.....bump all the same

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 04-23-2012).]

Vonov

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2013 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VonovSend a Private Message to VonovDirect Link to This Post
I knew I was selling it to the right guy...and very happy to hear about the win at Wisconsin. Thanks for the kind remarks about my good taste, although I must give credit to your very sweet late wife for the car remaining two-tone white and silver. My object was to make the paint look like maybe it was a factory option (if they'd thought of it).
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2013 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadDirect Link to This Post
Hi Tony!

Drove it about 300 miles yesterday. Just purrs along sipping gas, really a pleasurable automobile.

I'm glad no one bought it when I was thinking of selling it.

gen2muchwork

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2013 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gen2muchworkSend a Private Message to gen2muchworkDirect Link to This Post
Nice days like these, and an almost complete swap in my garage make me second guess not buying this when I was looking. I really like everything about your formula, one of these days I'll get a chance to see it in person. enjoy the good driving weather! I'll be out there soon enough.

Are you not selling it anymore?
(not that I can buy it)

[This message has been edited by gen2muchwork (edited 04-29-2013).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2013 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadDirect Link to This Post
Anything is for sale for the right price.....
Vonov

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2013 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VonovSend a Private Message to VonovDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Nice car!
Has it ever "lived" in Douglasville GA?

I believe I've seen it at Ed's Swap Meet, but I thought that I had seen it here, too.

I took it on a couple of runs down to Chickamauga, Ft. Oglethorpe, and Chattanooga when I owned it. LOVED playing with it on Monteagle Mountain (esp. the westbound side)...felt like a pissed-off locomotive was back there pushing all the way up.
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2013 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vonov:

I took it on a couple of runs down to Chickamauga, Ft. Oglethorpe, and Chattanooga when I owned it. LOVED playing with it on Monteagle Mountain (esp. the westbound side)...felt like a pissed-off locomotive was back there pushing all the way up.

Don't think I've seen you post much - never noticed you were local.

You still into Fieros?
Vonov

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2013 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VonovSend a Private Message to VonovDirect Link to This Post
I still like em, but have to limit my projects these days...been working on an '81 928 Porsche w/54,000 miles...Had a few issues when I bought it, but it sure is pretty, and even more fun than the Fiero on Monteagle, once I got the leaky seals and worn-out shocks taken care of. I quit posting so often a while back; got tired of trying to argue w/a
few folks around here. Stupid of me to bother, lol...some people won't believe truth when they hear it.
PFF
System Bot
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock