Auto Shift knobs avalible by mmeyer86gt/gtp
Started on: 09-02-2009 12:03 AM
Replies: 73
Last post by: coady on 04-08-2013 08:49 PM
David DeVoe

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2010 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David DeVoeSend a Private Message to David DeVoeDirect Link to This Post
Matt,
I just want to make sure this is a rebuildable core. I'll try posting a pic of it but don't know if PIP will work for me.

[This message has been edited by David DeVoe (edited 04-28-2010).]

IP: Logged
David DeVoe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2010 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David DeVoeSend a Private Message to David DeVoeDirect Link to This Post
If you can use this let me know and I'll get it in the mail to you asap along with a mo
Dave
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2010 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
Do you still have a tan one to match this WheelSkin? I have a core to send you back.

Shipping to 77364. If so I'll do it tonight. I'll return the core to tomorrow if you include you mailing address in the PM.

Thanks
Joe Crawford

[This message has been edited by josef644 (edited 04-28-2010).]

mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 02:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpDirect Link to This Post
david that is the wrong one. the core i am looking for has to have a pin under the button if you look at most leather covered knobs you will find that pin.

joe i will do the best i can do to match it. Might not be 100% perfect but it will be close.
--matt
OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post
pm sent sir!

gr8 product!

------------------
1985 RED & SILVER CUSTOM GT 2.8 V6...IT LOOKS NICE!

18" x 8" Original Roja's, 225-40-ZR18's up front, 265-35-ZR18's rears, Aerospeed adjustable coil-overs, KYB shocks, dropped 2"+, K&N filters, Holley side scoop, upgraded front & rear sway bars with poly, fully loaded, original paint!...and dreaming of a fierce 3800SC swap!

josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
Money sent with PayPal
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 02:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpDirect Link to This Post
bumpo
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 02:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post
do you have any pictures of a black shifter with blue thread? would you be able to do a blue shifter with black thread?
josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
I got mine in the mail pretty darned quick. He did an excellent job on my shift knob. Thanks for a great product.

Joe Crawford
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2010 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post
mine's on the way...stuck at the border i guess...but i can feel it...it's a comin!
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2010 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpDirect Link to This Post
all items shipped.
PFF
System Bot
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2010 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post
got mine finally, installed & looks gr8!

good work!
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2010 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post
hiya,

could i get another one?

i loved the first one so much, i want a second...(for the new resto project)!

black with red stitching requested

let me know by PM pleae with cost, shipping, paypal addy again etc.
(and i do have a core )

thanks,

Nick

pm & $ sent!

[This message has been edited by OHNIKO (edited 09-21-2010).]

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2010 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
Can you cover a Camaro Automatic shift knob if I send it to you, with the leather I want it covered in?

(Sorry the image has a picture of the shifter shaft in it as well, just copied it from another post I made in the past)

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 09-21-2010).]

OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2010 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post
received mine, looks great!

off to install it!
claude dalpe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2010 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for claude dalpeSend a Private Message to claude dalpeDirect Link to This Post
Do you do manuel shift boots

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2010 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
Figured I would ask again Can you cover that Camaro shift knob 2 posts back? I have some Mr. Mike's blue leather here I would like to have it covered in.
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2010 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpDirect Link to This Post
still working on them
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2010 02:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
Sounds good, if you want, I can send you the one I have to test with. I have some of the Blue Mr. Mike's leather to cover it with as well.
Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2011 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaDirect Link to This Post
Need a brown one. Sent you PM. Tks
Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2011 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaDirect Link to This Post
Got mine. What a great product this is.

PFF
System Bot
Oosky

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2012 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyDirect Link to This Post
are you still making auto shift knobs?
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2012 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpDirect Link to This Post
yup.
Oosky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2012 01:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyDirect Link to This Post
sweet! how much are they? and do you need a core to make them? I could send you my shifter right away since my car isn't driveable at the moment and probably won't be for a few more weeks at least. lol :P I basically just want it to have bright purple stitching, is that an option? other than that I'd want black or dark grey leather , can you match mr mikes "midnight" leather? thanks!
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2012 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpDirect Link to This Post
if you want mr. mikes leather match you can get some from him and send it to me. I am sorry but i dont carry purple stitching in stock. I have many others though. I will need a core. But. the core needs to be the one with the clip that is under the button this is not the clip that holds the shift knob to the shifter linkage. you will have 2 clips on the shifter. cost to recover is $35.
Oosky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2012 02:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mmeyer86gt/gtp:

if you want mr. mikes leather match you can get some from him and send it to me. I am sorry but i dont carry purple stitching in stock. I have many others though. I will need a core. But. the core needs to be the one with the clip that is under the button this is not the clip that holds the shift knob to the shifter linkage. you will have 2 clips on the shifter. cost to recover is $35.

oh ok, do you have just black or dark grey in another fabric then? can you get purple stitching? that's really the only reason I'm interested. I got a custom shifter boot and e-brake boot in black with purple stitching and was hoping to get the shifter to match Is the clip you need like a hook thing that pokes out on the side of the shifter?
eAsYjEsUs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2012 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for eAsYjEsUsSend a Private Message to eAsYjEsUsDirect Link to This Post
would it be possible to get one of the autos done in apple red leather with white threading? i think these are jam up man.
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2012 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpDirect Link to This Post
I can get the purple stitching but it would cost $8 more. I have never had anyone ask for that color so i do not carry it. The clip on the side is the one i am talking about

I have a red apple leather with black avaliable but not with white stitching. I have done many with white stitching but the white gets dirty fast with the grease from peoples hands. Just and FYI.
Oosky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2012 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyDirect Link to This Post

I can get the purple stitching but it would cost $8 more. I have never had anyone ask for that color so i do not carry it. The clip on the side is the one i am talking about

I have a red apple leather with black avaliable but not with white stitching. I have done many with white stitching but the white gets dirty fast with the grease from peoples hands. Just and FYI.

$8 more for purple, that's not a problem for me! is it a bright purple? I want it to be noticable against the grey of the shifter.
josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2012 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
Can you do me an 88 beechwood automatic one? I have the tan one you made me two years ago as a core? If so send me your mailing address and your PayPal info once again.

-Joe Crawford
Texas
nathrak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2012 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nathrakSend a Private Message to nathrakDirect Link to This Post

So how much material do you need to cover an auto shifter? I have Mr. Mikes yellow and dk grey seats and looking for a shifter in yellow or do you have yellow leather in stock?

[This message has been edited by nathrak (edited 10-28-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2012 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent

Mike Parker
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2013 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post
Are doing the T shift handles? I have knob with the button in the top and is hard to use. I would prefer the T handle.
coady

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2013 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyDirect Link to This Post
bump
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock