Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  FS: Massive Fire Sale of Two Fieros, a Fiero part out, custom stuff, and more! (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
FS: Massive Fire Sale of Two Fieros, a Fiero part out, custom stuff, and more! by Fiero Finale
Started on: 12-18-2011 06:31 AM
Replies: 44
Last post by: elusivedotone on 01-13-2012 12:21 AM
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2011 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
Pm recieved. Pay pal payment sent, sorry forgot the note on paypal. Noobs at paypal here. Anyway shipping same as paypal. TYVM for the quick replies!!
IP: Logged
elusivedotone

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2011 04:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for elusivedotoneSend a Private Message to elusivedotoneDirect Link to This Post
PM Received and replied to. Payment Sent. Thank you and cant wait been looking to fix my headlight for a while now.
n3srj

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2011 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for n3srjSend a Private Message to n3srjDirect Link to This Post
Got my items today all here with no problems. Looking forward to my Ebay winnings

Bump for a great seller!
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2011 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent and a bump for New Years. Payment sent via paypal 3 days ago for the 2.5l fuel filter. Havent heard back yet.

Happy Holidays
Andrew
elusivedotone

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2012 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for elusivedotoneSend a Private Message to elusivedotoneDirect Link to This Post
Received items today just as described and pictured, couldnt be happier. Thanks so much for a great sale!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock