Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Parting out 2 Fiero GT's. Alot of Parts (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Parting out 2 Fiero GT's. Alot of Parts by fierosaray
Started on: 10-10-2011 01:58 PM
Replies: 71
Last post by: 85FieroGreg on 02-23-2012 09:25 PM
fierosaray

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2011 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosaraySend a Private Message to fierosarayDirect Link to This Post
Yes I will Ship Anything to the U.S. Tracking Number Included
IP: Logged
fierosaray

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2011 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosaraySend a Private Message to fierosarayDirect Link to This Post

fierosaray

46 posts
Member since Oct 2011
$375 Awesome matching set. All mounting Brackets excellent shape.
fierosaray

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2011 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosaraySend a Private Message to fierosarayDirect Link to This Post

fierosaray

46 posts
Member since Oct 2011
TO Vitog44 Here are some better pics of the LH Seat Belt. Nice condition.
Dark Grey.

Raven88

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2011 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Raven88Send a Private Message to Raven88Direct Link to This Post
Have an exhaust from the catback including tips? Shipping to 35957?

------------------
Gary W. Patterson
Raven88
88 Fiero
86 Fiero GT

[This message has been edited by Raven88 (edited 10-19-2011).]

fierosaray

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2011 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosaraySend a Private Message to fierosarayDirect Link to This Post
Hey there, sorry sold the exhaust already.
fierosaray

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2011 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosaraySend a Private Message to fierosarayDirect Link to This Post

fierosaray

46 posts
Member since Oct 2011
Hey there, sorry sold the exhaust already.
2002z28ssconv

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2011 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvDirect Link to This Post
Power mirror switch?
fierosaray

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2011 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosaraySend a Private Message to fierosarayDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
Axmann

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2011 02:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AxmannSend a Private Message to AxmannDirect Link to This Post
Headliner still up for grabs? How much to 55040
Niterrorz

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2011 03:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzDirect Link to This Post
not to take a duce on your thread or anything but am i the only one wondering about these fieros being parted out...being hot? i mean it looks like from the shape of the body panels that they were not in accidents and its unusual for someone to do a kit car on a fastback. that and you have 33 posts and just registered this month and im guessing most of your posts are in this thread. im just looking out for some one whom may have had thier car ganked, i know if i had my car stolen and parts started showing up on here id would hope people would be asking questions like this.
2002z28ssconv

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2011 07:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Niterrorz:

not to take a duce on your thread or anything but am i the only one wondering about these fieros being parted out...being hot? i mean it looks like from the shape of the body panels that they were not in accidents and its unusual for someone to do a kit car on a fastback. that and you have 33 posts and just registered this month and im guessing most of your posts are in this thread. im just looking out for some one whom may have had thier car ganked, i know if i had my car stolen and parts started showing up on here id would hope people would be asking questions like this.

If this is proven to ever happen on here I might change my mind but I never even think about stolen cars being parted out on here. And yes I've had a Fiero stolen, never to be seen again. Most car thieves are going to target cars that bring more than $10 per part. And him having two makes me even more unlikely to think that they were stolen. Sounds like my place actually... lol. Most of the Fiero owners I know have at one point in time bought a parts car, took off what they needed and sold the rest...
PFF
System Bot
AL68

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2011 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AL68Send a Private Message to AL68Direct Link to This Post
paypal sent for taillights
fierosaray

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2011 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosaraySend a Private Message to fierosarayDirect Link to This Post
Headliner is Still up for grabs, PM me your email so i can send you more detailed pictures...

As for these cars or parts being "hott".... why does everything have to be so negative.. No they are not hott.
I know i dont need to explain any of my business but i will to ease your mind, and sence im new to the forum i understand...
I am a Fiero collector whom has collected parts over the years. I currently have 3 Runing fieros,a few that dont run and a Lamborghini replica. I am local in southern california and all my parts are laid out organized on my property not hiding anywhere suspeciously. I have friends that work with these cars for Replica Reasons and most of the time sell me parts they dont use.

Most of my Body Parts still have VIN # attached. if you buy a part with VIN # feel free to run it :^)
fierosaray

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2011 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosaraySend a Private Message to fierosarayDirect Link to This Post

fierosaray

46 posts
Member since Oct 2011
AL68 Thank You, I sent your a PM. I will package them today after work. Payment Recieved.

****************TAIL LIGHTS SOLD****************
Niterrorz

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2011 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzDirect Link to This Post
ok you know just checking cus your new. i know how it is having mutiple fieros you end up having eough parts to build a few more cars. it was just odd seeing everything in such great condition especially that black and yellow one.
fierosaray

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2011 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosaraySend a Private Message to fierosarayDirect Link to This Post
Understandable. Yea you would be surprised how many parts i have. Most of my parts are in really nice condition being that there from here in Southern California.
fierosaray

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2011 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosaraySend a Private Message to fierosarayDirect Link to This Post
Simple update...

GT Wheels- $300 obo
GT Tail Lights: SOLD
Sail Panel Scoops: SOLD
GT L/H & R/H RED Side Markers $45.00 both
Sun Visors $75.00 - Very nice condition.
GT Automatic Shifter Handle- $10.00
GT Grey Lighter w/Logo- $10 Free shipping
Notchback Sail Panel Pontiac Crest badges- LH & RH
DELCO 2000 Series Original Radio Manual
Pontiac 1986 DO-IT-YOURSELF Manual
Pontiac 1986 Owners Manual
Astrays $10.00 Free shipping
C&C T-TOPS Original Tri-Fold Registration Card

Red Bumper $150
Yellow Bumper $150
White Bumper $150
White/Black Bumper $110

Cowl Induction Hood $275
GT Fast Back Clip $175.00
Yellow Fenders $75 Both
Yellow Side Skirts $75 Both
Yellow 1/4 Panels $50 Both

Headliner: SOLD
Dash Cover & Gauge Cover: SOLD
Grey Arm Rests $30.00 Both
White GT wing, very nice rubber gaskets $70.00
Yellow GT wing $85.00
Red GT Sun Roof Section $30.00
White Front Hood $50.00
Yellow Decklid $70.00
Interior Pieces Email me...

If your looking for something I did not list feel free to send me a PM.... I have alot of items im getting rid of...
DJErikd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2011 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DJErikdSend a Private Message to DJErikdDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2011 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerDirect Link to This Post
fierosaray

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2011 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosaraySend a Private Message to fierosarayDirect Link to This Post
Update-

Yellow Hood- SOLD**
B-Pillars-SOLD **
1 GT BADGE- SOLD** 1 LEFT
120MPH GAUGES- SOLD**
HEADLINER SOLD**
Yellow Rear Bumper SOLD*
fierosaray

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2011 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosaraySend a Private Message to fierosarayDirect Link to This Post
2nd. Set of Sail Panels ***Sold
PFF
System Bot
88GTV-8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2011 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTV-8Send a Private Message to 88GTV-8Direct Link to This Post
let me know if you get another headliner with the sunroof and 3rd breaklight. I have been looking everywhere
yellow fever

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2011 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellow feverSend a Private Message to yellow feverDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
DPoppelll

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2012 02:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DPoppelllSend a Private Message to DPoppelllDirect Link to This Post
Do you have the whit Fastback clip?
Cokeologist

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2012 07:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistDirect Link to This Post
Don't bother. This guy screwed me out of $370 by not shipping all of the parts I purchased from him through this thread. I am aware that he did the same to at least one other forum participant as well.
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2012 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post
Did the 86 have silver rockers, both passenger and drivers...also a passenger side rear quarter lower ground effect.
Axmann

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2012 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AxmannSend a Private Message to AxmannDirect Link to This Post
I agree with coke. Don't bother. I have been screwed over as well with this seller. Even though I got my money back after 3 months. Only way I would deal with this person is face to face in person in a public place where I can see the part and take home that day. Otherwise I'd look elsewhere.
Axmann

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2012 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AxmannSend a Private Message to AxmannDirect Link to This Post

Axmann

124 posts
Member since May 2011
I agree with coke. Don't bother. I have been screwed over as well with this seller. Even though I got my money back after 3 months. Only way I would deal with this person is face to face in person in a public place where I can see the part and take home that day. Otherwise I'd look elsewhere.
SickTwin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2012 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SickTwinClick Here to visit SickTwin's HomePageSend a Private Message to SickTwinDirect Link to This Post
Do u have a set of getrag 5 speed cables PM if u do
Cokeologist

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2012 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

Did the 86 have silver rockers, both passenger and drivers...also a passenger side rear quarter lower ground effect.

Part of what he sold to me but never delivered (see my note a few posts above)
Raven88

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2012 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Raven88Send a Private Message to Raven88Direct Link to This Post
fastback clip $175
White GT front bumper cover w/ smooth molding $150
Sunvisors $75

Looking for a rear bumper cover with the smooth molding as well

All freight shipped to 35976

Thanks,

------------------
Gary W. Patterson
Raven88
88 Fiero
86 Fiero GT

PFF
System Bot
85FieroGreg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2012 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85FieroGregSend a Private Message to 85FieroGregDirect Link to This Post
Do not send this person a penny for anything. I am glad I only lost $10.00. Numerous emails and no response. Avoid this poor excuse for a human being. Thief.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock