Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  BEWARE OF MEMBER- CYPRES.... Scammer (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
BEWARE OF MEMBER- CYPRES.... Scammer by nitroheadz28
Started on: 09-05-2011 10:22 PM
Replies: 65
Last post by: Hulki U. My-BFF on 10-20-2011 09:16 PM
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2011 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by crazyinkc:

classic response. good job. insulting but bowing out at the same time. Nice. Peace Out.

Wow dude I'm sorry you got dropped on your head as a kid- but it doesn't mean you have to waste bandwith on the internet.

Send me $100 through paypal (marked as a gift please) and I'll send you these tail lights if/when they get here from Cypres. If you don't get them, my bad- BUT I DON'T WANT TO HEAR COMPLAINING.

Dumb@$$......

[This message has been edited by nitroheadz28 (edited 09-07-2011).]

IP: Logged
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2011 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

Cypres, people are douches. Dont let them bother you. Especially ppl on PFF. Always gotta find something or someone to complain about. Not every one is perfect and i dont know why every one here thinks they are. zomg.

Looks like the ole ban-ola. Sorry guess if you didn't want to be around us "PFF douches" you should have spoken up sooner.

Originally from Crazinkc's info bar From: At Your Mama's House

Classy.. can't believe he made it 5 years without a ratings bar. Speed ban is a ***** . PS- Nobody here thinks they are perfect, but it appears many think you are pretty darn far from it.

[This message has been edited by tbone42 (edited 09-08-2011).]

nitroheadz28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2011 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by tbone42:

Classy.. can't believe he made it 5 years without a ratings bar. Speed ban is a ***** .

PS- Nobody here thinks they are perfect, but it appears many think you are pretty darn far from it.

YES!!! WIN, haha I negged him but wasn't expecting a ban. Awesome

Joe 1320

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2011 07:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Joe 1320Click Here to visit Joe 1320's HomePageSend a Private Message to Joe 1320Direct Link to This Post
OK, I guess I lead a sheltered life....... What is a speed ban?
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2011 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzDirect Link to This Post
If you have a low overall rating, and you accumulate a high percentage of negatives you can get a 'speed ban'.

Once you reach some total ratings number threshold, the percentage of negatives needed to get banned is upped to the usual standard.
Turbowedge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2011 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeDirect Link to This Post

classic response. good job. insulting but bowing out at the same time. Nice. Peace Out.

I made my point short and sweet without beating a dead horse and ended the conversation, it almost sounds like a compliment to me, so thank you .
Ventura

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2011 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VenturaSend a Private Message to VenturaDirect Link to This Post
This isn't intended to be a comment on this particular situation but rather an observation I've made over the years. Who you associate with in life tends to have an influence on where you end up. Miserable people will drag you down into their miserable world with them. Why should you be happy?
nitroheadz28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2011 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
Its been 13 days and not a peep from him. I suppose I shouldn't expect these, or maybe hes just taking his sweet old time. Regardless of sick family or a tough work schedule, this behavior as a seller is inexcusable with zero communication.
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2011 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post
Hmm, some women just don't know how to get along...

"Originally posted by hookdonspeed:

HIDDEN GALLERY SETUP

pff login info click to view"

you guys are sick mother f**kers who deserve to rot in hell. just to let you guys know. I am a female and i am appalled. And im sure the girls in those pics dont even know there in that album. Fu**in perves. Family forum my a55

tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2011 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post
Bump
engine man

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2011 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manDirect Link to This Post
Cypres deal with me wasnt so good in the end many missing parts on the drop out and engine used 2 1/2 quarts of oil in less than 200 miles sure I broke it due to i was beating on it with low oil but why did it use that amount of oil in 200 miles and it was suppososed to be a good engine with 115000 on it
PFF
System Bot
nitroheadz28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2011 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
I messaged him again over facebook tonight since I'll be sure he sees it. No point really since I know I'll never see the items I paid for or a refund, what goes around comes around. He better believe that.
Joe 1320

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2011 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Joe 1320Click Here to visit Joe 1320's HomePageSend a Private Message to Joe 1320Direct Link to This Post
File a police report in two locations, where you live and where he lives. make copies and provide each police report with a copy of the other reports. When you do all the legwork and provide all the documentation, his local PD will pay him a visit. Sucks you have to do all the legwork, but at least he'll get a knock on the door and a "official suggestion" that he take care of the issue.
nitroheadz28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2011 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
I don't see how the police can help me if I gifted the $$$ through paypal? The only evidence I have are my correspondence with him and the posts in this thread, and the fact that he confessed that he still has my tail lights as of 08/06.
Joe 1320

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2011 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Joe 1320Click Here to visit Joe 1320's HomePageSend a Private Message to Joe 1320Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by nitroheadz28:

I don't see how the police can help me if I gifted the $$$ through paypal? The only evidence I have are my correspondence with him and the posts in this thread, and the fact that he confessed that he still has my tail lights as of 08/06.

Print out all info including this thread. They will also want links to check this out on the internet. Overwhelm them with documentation, including his trader ratings that show 2 negatives where he attempted to scam someone else at the same time. That shows a trend and will get a detective's attention. Printing out his admission of guilt goes a long way toward prosecuting fraud.

Sigler85GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2011 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Sigler85GTSend a Private Message to Sigler85GTDirect Link to This Post
Do you have complete facebook messages? Since the new fb records them all like an instant message. Then it would have his name and email tied to parts of the deal, along with this thread. Hopefully it works for ya man shady deals really grind my gears.
nitroheadz28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2011 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sigler85GT:

Do you have complete facebook messages? Since the new fb records them all like an instant message. Then it would have his name and email tied to parts of the deal, along with this thread. Hopefully it works for ya man shady deals really grind my gears.

He never responded to me over fb. He never attempted any sort of communication directly with me since the beginning of august. The only time I've heard from him is when he posted in this thread in the beginning of september to defend himself. Thanks me too, especially when I do all I can to make every transaction pleasant.
nitroheadz28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2011 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
October bump, still no tail lights, refund, or communication from this punk.
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2011 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nitroheadz28:

October bump, still no tail lights, refund, or communication from this punk.

Dang!

Sharkbyte

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2011 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkbyteSend a Private Message to SharkbyteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to see you soo wronged Nitro.I wish I had a spare set of lights to send you.I know this does'nt fix it,but he has some serious Karma coming his way.Best of luck!!
masospaghetti

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2011 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for masospaghettiSend a Private Message to masospaghettiDirect Link to This Post
Geez cypres, just send him the dang taillights already!

If you didn't have the means to get the product to the buyer, you shouldn't have put them up for sale.
PFF
System Bot
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2011 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzDirect Link to This Post
Don't expect to hear from Cypres

He has earned the "banned" status.

[This message has been edited by phonedawgz (edited 10-03-2011).]

nitroheadz28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2011 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sharkbyte:

Sorry to see you soo wronged Nitro.I wish I had a spare set of lights to send you.I know this does'nt fix it,but he has some serious Karma coming his way.Best of luck!!

Thank you Shark, its alright as I was planning on having these as a spare set for an LED project I wanted to start.. Whatever I'll just wait until I find another job and eventually buy another set from someone who hopefully won't scam me.

Ehh unfortunately him being banned does nothing now as he had stopped posting here regardless. I can't believe he'd come on here to defend himself with all that crap about his life being a mess and still not keep his word like the jackass that he is. Its been over 2 months since I paid him, sigh.

[This message has been edited by nitroheadz28 (edited 10-03-2011).]

tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2011 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post
I was hoping you would get this worked out... it sucks getting ripped off.

Sorry man.
nitroheadz28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2011 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
Still nothing. These aren't coming

He lives in Hanover PA. I'll be going to Pete's cruise which will be in the Allentown area, then going to Penn State to visit a friend and sleep over.. Its kinda far out of the way, but I really want to pay his punk ass a visit. Sigh.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2011 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by engine man:

Cypres deal with me wasnt so good in the end many missing parts on the drop out and engine used 2 1/2 quarts of oil in less than 200 miles sure I broke it due to i was beating on it with low oil but why did it use that amount of oil in 200 miles and it was suppososed to be a good engine with 115000 on it

Sorry to resurrect this thread, but are you serious? You're saying the deal you had with cypres was bad because the engine with 115k on it burned oil WHILE YOU WERE BEATING IT? News flash engine man, beating an engine causes.......ready for it.......premature wear. Which can also lead to........burning oil. I know, shocking.

It was messed up what cypres did to the OP, but this post was
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock