Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  FS: Parting out a Formula 5 speed (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
FS: Parting out a Formula 5 speed by MRJ
Started on: 07-17-2011 05:48 PM
Replies: 71
Last post by: MC2Rush on 01-01-2012 12:40 AM
eightysixfiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2011 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for eightysixfieroSend a Private Message to eightysixfieroDirect Link to This Post
do u have the stock black rims
IP: Logged
MRJ

Feedback score:    (36)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2011 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MRJClick Here to visit MRJ's HomePageSend a Private Message to MRJDirect Link to This Post
Yes I do have the stock 88 Formula rims with tires on it still. PM me what you'd like to pay for them.

Thanks
Matt Jackson
rjblaze

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2011 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rjblazeSend a Private Message to rjblazeDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2011 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletDirect Link to This Post
thanks for the rear sway bar kit.

I'd actually be interested in the whole GETRAG drop out (brackets, mounts, transmission, interior shifter assembly, the old cables.
PM me if you want to sell it, and I'll give you my offer including shipping costs
MRJ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2011 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MRJClick Here to visit MRJ's HomePageSend a Private Message to MRJDirect Link to This Post
This car is going soon let me know if anyone needs anything else!

------------------
MRJ

plsports

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2011 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for plsportsSend a Private Message to plsportsDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
MRJ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2011 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MRJClick Here to visit MRJ's HomePageSend a Private Message to MRJDirect Link to This Post
One last time anyone else need anything will be traveling soon and could deliver.
treborerellim

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2011 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for treborerellimSend a Private Message to treborerellimDirect Link to This Post
I may be interestd in some parts. If you wouldn't mind PM ing me your phone number and a best time to call , so i can discuss it with you. Thanks ,Bob
Gearheadotaku

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2011 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GearheadotakuSend a Private Message to GearheadotakuDirect Link to This Post
I need the coolant pipe that goes across the rear bulk head.

[This message has been edited by Gearheadotaku (edited 11-17-2011).]

fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2011 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossDirect Link to This Post
hows the tranny?
m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2011 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post
$200 for the whole car matt, or i could just come out and chop the roof off not that i want the t-tops, but i could swing that for them.

good luck selling it, hope you can recoupe some of the purchasing price from it, if i remember correctly, the seller said it had a 300HP 2.8L

matthew
PFF
System Bot
gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2011 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletDirect Link to This Post
i still need a getrag 5-speed that doesn't have any issues.
PM me if you want to sell yours...
MRJ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2011 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MRJClick Here to visit MRJ's HomePageSend a Private Message to MRJDirect Link to This Post
Getrag is being sold on Saturday and is spoken for. I offered it to you gtx previously.

Mosh the top is gone already

Gearhead I will look at the coolant pipe and get back with you on it.

I'm headed south and already have some parts going with me. Anyone else need anything?
ShaneSAW

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2011 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShaneSAWSend a Private Message to ShaneSAWDirect Link to This Post
Pass side headlight motor that will fit 85 se...
John Miller

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2011 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for John MillerSend a Private Message to John MillerDirect Link to This Post
AC condenser? If so shipping to 18017. Thanks, John
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2011 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerDirect Link to This Post
Do you have tan cloth door map pockets? Do you still have the driver's side front fender?

Jonathan
LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2011 07:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post
If the interior is grey, interested in the dash pocket and door pockets...
Brianb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2011 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BrianbSend a Private Message to BrianbDirect Link to This Post
Do the seat rails have the rollers in them? If so how much to 77355? Id like the rollers or the whole seat rails for both sides. Thanks Brian
ccie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2011 03:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ccieSend a Private Message to ccieDirect Link to This Post
IF you dont sell the Getrag, I will take it off of your hand since you are so insisting and forceful about it. gosh to help a forum member I will be there..... Sooooooo Yes I will take it off of your hand since you are so insisting and forcefull. Not that I need it so I can drop a v8 in my Lamborghini Diablo Roadster replica err err Fieroghini or something. but I figure I help out the forum member. So yes I will take it off of your hand. But I do want to remind you that this is going way out on a limb to help you but I am there for you my forum member. I am ther for life all for you my friend. so Yes I will help you and take this getrag off of your hand and assist you .......... lol

If you dont sell it please hit me
CCIE
yusha_2000@yahoo.com
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2011 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerDirect Link to This Post
bump for that red driver's front fender!

Jonathan
docholliday

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2011 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dochollidaySend a Private Message to dochollidayDirect Link to This Post
I can use the thermostat housing sent to 46123, got one?

------------------
Mike in Indy

PFF
System Bot
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2011 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post
Do you have the grey drivers and passengers seat recline mechanism covers unbroken? Also, not sure but will the drivers side marker light work on an 86GT?? If so I need one of those also.
SSN669chris

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2011 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SSN669chrisSend a Private Message to SSN669chrisDirect Link to This Post
Do you still have the Lower control arms, Short molding piece on the drivers door and the molding piece between the passangers door and the rear wheel well.
MRJ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2011 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MRJClick Here to visit MRJ's HomePageSend a Private Message to MRJDirect Link to This Post
Hey all I have many parts just delivered some to South Carolina. Please pm me what youd pay for parts I responded to everyone by pm on here. Please keep me busy here. Thanks
Matt Jackson
LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2011 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LZeitgeist:

If the interior is grey, interested in the dash pocket and door pockets...

Still haven't heard whether these are available...
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2011 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post
How is the rack? How is the intermediate steering shaft?
chane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2011 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chaneSend a Private Message to chaneDirect Link to This Post
email me at chane.eckert@live.com

PM's aren't getting to you
MRJ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2011 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MRJClick Here to visit MRJ's HomePageSend a Private Message to MRJDirect Link to This Post
Sent
MRJ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2011 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MRJClick Here to visit MRJ's HomePageSend a Private Message to MRJDirect Link to This Post
I know that I've said the car will go soon well that time has come. I have many parts still and will sell very reasonable. I have the rims, I have the headlight setup and the steering rack. I'm in need of money and would like to sell other than scrap the parts. So is there any other parts needed?
Thanks
Matt Jackson
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2011 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2011 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
Will the slave cylinder mounting bracket work on our 86 6 cylinder with 4 speed?

PM sent
PFF
System Bot
MC2Rush

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2012 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MC2RushClick Here to visit MC2Rush's HomePageSend a Private Message to MC2RushDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a good EGR tube?

Also looking for the '88 crossover/y-pipe.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock