Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Katatak's Fiero Fire Sale! (maybe I should not use the word Fire?) (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Katatak's Fiero Fire Sale! (maybe I should not use the word Fire?) by katatak
Started on: 06-20-2011 01:10 AM
Replies: 61
Last post by: katatak on 07-26-2011 12:08 AM
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2011 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
Just put the XTC and the V8 Coupe out on EBAY - Low Reserve on both! Can't seem to get the links to work? Search for XTC/Fiero and 1986 Fiero Coupe 350 SBC. I'll keep trying to get the links up! Thanks for looking!

Pat

IP: Logged
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2011 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
Monday Bump!
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2011 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
Tuesday Bumper Pad!
Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2011 02:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post
Early Wednesday Bumperooni.....
capriceguy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2011 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for capriceguySend a Private Message to capriceguyDirect Link to This Post
Man, if it wasn't over a thousand miles away I would be all over this one!
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2011 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by capriceguy:

Man, if it wasn't over a thousand miles away I would be all over this one!

Don’t let that stop you, Dependable Auto Shippers (DAS) http://www.dasautoshippers.com/

With the money saved by the low reserve price someone could easily afford to ship the car anywhere in the 48 lower states.
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2011 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
2 plus days left on EBay! Getting close to the reserve on the XTC! V8 Coupe is moving that way!

Thanks Paul for the shipping link! I did a quick check - from El Paso to South East Idaho is 1000.00? That's about 800 miles. I think there are some cheaper shippers out there. My zip is 79938. Someone is going to get a heack of a deal - on either car.
Christine

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2011 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineDirect Link to This Post
If you still have the 88 XTC/GT in late August and you bring it to Gunnison we will be checking it out, we are not in a big hurry to buy something, but if we see something we like we might just buy it.
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2011 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Christine:

If you still have the 88 XTC/GT in late August and you bring it to Gunnison we will be checking it out, we are not in a big hurry to buy something, but if we see something we like we might just buy it.

If it does not sell, my plan is to bring it to Gunnison. Maybe I'll have to bring an extra car so I can get home!
capriceguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2011 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for capriceguySend a Private Message to capriceguyDirect Link to This Post
Sadly, shipping cost puts the v8 coupe (which is what I am after) out of my budget. I know the car is worth the dough and then some but I just don't have the extra $$ in the toy fund.
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2011 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by capriceguy:

Sadly, shipping cost puts the v8 coupe (which is what I am after) out of my budget. I know the car is worth the dough and then some but I just don't have the extra $$ in the toy fund.

I understand - most folks these days just do not have the dollars for a toy. In another economy, these cars would be already gone! In reality, they are only worth what someone is willing to pay. It's not like it's a 69 Hemi Dart!
PFF
System Bot
capriceguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2011 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for capriceguySend a Private Message to capriceguyDirect Link to This Post
Yup, money is tight everywhere, including here.
Rest assured that I will be watching your ebay auction and beating my head on the desk in frustration when it sells.
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2011 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by katatak:

I understand - most folks these days just do not have the dollars for a toy. In another economy, these cars would be already gone! In reality, they are only worth what someone is willing to pay. It's not like it's a 69 Hemi Dart!

i knew that it was higher but i just got my last Max bid in.
bummer....."Reserve Not Met" its the shipping quote for 800 miles, i am 1600 or something.
so me comming down to get it, is the price for the scenery and to touch Rick88's Mera and dig that 3.4L you layed

please shoot a lowest price if the V8 Coupe does not sell......i got some $$ but the shipping/Pickup money has yet to be made at work.....

CRAP!!!!

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 07-23-2011).]

katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2011 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
Reserve has been met for the XTC and the Coupe - only 32 minutes left on the XTC and 2 hours left on the Coupe. Someone is gettng a great deal!
donnie072003

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2011 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Direct Link to This Post
So who got the XTC??
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2011 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
Both the XTC and the V8 Coupe have sold on EBay. Thanks to everyone that was interested. Congrats to the new owners - not sure if they are Forum Members. Each got a great deal on great cars. I am sad to see them go - would have really liked to keep them but I need to get busy on the next project. Thanks again everyone!

Pat

Update:

XTC is going to Colorado

V8 Coupe is going to Oklahoma

[This message has been edited by katatak (edited 07-24-2011).]

BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2011 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by katatak:

Both the XTC and the V8 Coupe have sold on EBay.

nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2011 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
Congrats on the sales, I'm sorry to see that you couldn't at least break even- but its a sign of the times.
capriceguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2011 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for capriceguySend a Private Message to capriceguyDirect Link to This Post
I went as high as I could right at the end on the coupe, but it wasn't enough.

Would have been mine if it wasn't for shipping cost!

Glad you got 'em both sold and the new owners are getting one heck of a deal!
rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2011 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproDirect Link to This Post
Anyone I know in Colorado? You can PM me if you don't want to make it public information
Rick 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2011 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post
The new owners will have lots of fun with these cars!
PFF
System Bot
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2011 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rpro:

Anyone I know in Colorado? You can PM me if you don't want to make it public information

PM Sent
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock