Parting out white 88 coupe by mattwa
Started on: 03-21-2011 08:09 PM
Replies: 61
Last post by: LZeitgeist on 04-04-2011 10:18 PM
CompYellowFiero

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2011 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CompYellowFieroSend a Private Message to CompYellowFieroDirect Link to This Post
Still got the floor mats that were in one of the early pictures?

I OWN page 2 !

[This message has been edited by CompYellowFiero (edited 03-25-2011).]

IP: Logged
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2011 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CompYellowFiero:

Still got the floor mats that were in one of the early pictures?

I OWN page 2 !

Yea I think we do, however I'm pretty sure my mom wants to keep them. I didn't put them on the "List" because i forgot about those and was unsure about if she wanted to keep them or not.

[This message has been edited by mattwa (edited 03-25-2011).]

Anodoze

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2011 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AnodozeSend a Private Message to AnodozeDirect Link to This Post
how bout the front suspension? would like to upgrade.
mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2011 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Anodoze:

how bout the front suspension? would like to upgrade.

Well someone is interested in the steering rack, but its complete still. You know its not a bolt in swap right? There is mods that need to be done to the frame to get it to work.
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2011 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCRDirect Link to This Post
Strange request for you...Could you take and post a picture of the lower radiator support? I'd like to see how different it is from the earlier models (for my 88 front suspension swap).

TIA,

Bob
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2011 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mattwa:

Well someone is interested in the steering rack, but its complete still. You know its not a bolt in swap right? There is mods that need to be done to the frame to get it to work.

PM sent.
kendallville

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2011 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
87_special

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2011 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87_specialSend a Private Message to 87_specialDirect Link to This Post
Is it an Izusu 5 speed car? I need a shift cable.

------------------
1987 SE / Fastback - 3500 Turdbowd / '92 5-speed swap

No bandwagon here...

mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2011 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87_special:

Is it an Izusu 5 speed car? I need a shift cable.

Nope, auto, sorry.
TONY_C

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2011 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TONY_CSend a Private Message to TONY_CDirect Link to This Post
I read the thread, didn't see if it was a Duke or V6. If it's a Duke, I need the bracket that attaches to the engine and the motor mount. Do you have one for the 4 cylinder?
mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2011 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TONY_C:

I read the thread, didn't see if it was a Duke or V6. If it's a Duke, I need the bracket that attaches to the engine and the motor mount. Do you have one for the 4 cylinder?

Yes it was a Duke, no, I don't have that bracket anymore, sorry.
PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2011 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
******* Anyone from PA that wants parts from Matt, and wants to save on shipping, I will be more than happy to pick the parts up for you this weekend since we are road-tripping to Matt's house. We will have my truck, so I will have some room. Any questions, shoot me a PM, I will get it on my iPhone and get back to you shortly. *********
Tstang429

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2011 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tstang429Send a Private Message to Tstang429Direct Link to This Post
Wanted to bump for a great honest guy. Just got the wheel wells off this car. Guys this was a beautiful car till time took its toll. Thanks for the great deal matt.
hulki your coming up here? allways wanted to meet you. wonder what other great parts i may need from matt just to have an excuse to meet ya.
secre7skw3rl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2011 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for secre7skw3rlSend a Private Message to secre7skw3rlDirect Link to This Post
Would like to post here also that Matt is a really good guy, same with his parents who are all really nice people. I purchased the Doors and a Tailight off of this car and the price was very reasonable and again Matt was really helpful.
mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2011 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
Thanks all for the kind words, It is very much appreciated. Some things have changed for me, so I am now able to ship almost any item you would want. All body panels are up for grabs with the exception of the doors. The whole front suspension is also up for grabs, including the front brakes, with the exception of the steering rack (these exceptions are making things confusing aren't they). The front suspension has all poly bushings in it already. There are also quite a bit parts sitting around that didn't come from this Fiero that is up for grabs too.

[This message has been edited by mattwa (edited 04-03-2011).]

BMTFIERO

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2011 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIERODirect Link to This Post
feedback bump
LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2011 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post

Thanks all for the kind words, It is very much appreciated. Some things have changed for me, so I am now able to ship almost any item you would want. All body panels are up for grabs with the exception of the doors. The whole front suspension is also up for grabs, including the front brakes, with the exception of the steering rack (these exceptions are making things confusing aren't they). The front suspension has all poly bushings in it already. There are also quite a bit parts sitting around that didn't come from this Fiero that is up for grabs too.

Do you have a pair of low-mileage 88 rear knuckles/bearings?

mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2011 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LZeitgeist:

Do you have a pair of low-mileage 88 rear knuckles/bearings?

Yes I do, but its part of the whole rear 88 cradle/suspension/brakes, and is not for sale at this time.
LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2011 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post
Ah, you mentioned having other parts that did not come from the original car you mentioned, so I thought I'd ask.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2011 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

You are referring to the HVAC control panel over the radio correct? Yes I have that and it worked great.

Now, are you talking about the actual ductwork mounted to the actual "dashboard" itself or the HVAC box with the heater core and all that? Dash is sold as of right now, but that box is still in there.

Yeah, I'm looking for the control panel over the radio. The ductwork I was looking for was the part that has the air control flaps and servos.
I sent you a PM about the front fascia as well. Some of my current plans are in flux right now, but I'll see what I can do.
mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2011 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LZeitgeist:

Ah, you mentioned having other parts that did not come from the original car you mentioned, so I thought I'd ask.

Oh I have tons of parts for sale i my main "for sale" thread, but no other 88 parts, since this was our first 88.
PFF
System Bot
LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2011 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post

Oh I have tons of parts for sale i my main "for sale" thread, but no other 88 parts, since this was our first 88.

Oh, gotcha. Thanks for the clarification.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock