Started on: 05-31-2010 12:05 AM
Replies: 78
Last post by: mptighe on 01-28-2011 02:36 PM
cooguyfish

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2010 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cooguyfishSend a Private Message to cooguyfishDirect Link to This Post
is it just the camera or does the paint not match up on the notchback portion? Other than that it looks phenomenal
IP: Logged
Carver1

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by cooguyfish:

is it just the camera or does the paint not match up on the notchback portion? Other than that it looks phenomenal

It is the closest match I could get in a rattle can. The whole car needs a paint job. Looks good from far, but far from good.
shawnk

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnkSend a Private Message to shawnkDirect Link to This Post
Did you get the pictures of the corvette?
Carver1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Direct Link to This Post
Yes sir. I'll send you an email. You got me thinking all over again!
Carver1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Direct Link to This Post

Carver1

2843 posts
Member since Nov 2000
Bump. Make an offer.
Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosDirect Link to This Post
An offer.... if you let me have that beautiful choptop notchie, I will be your bestest friend forever!!!! Wish I had cash for it but you are too far away anyways.... hate to see you sell it man.... lotsa work in that thing....peace

SMTHGT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:

you might be suprised to know ...I won't fit in it !

Kevin... Listen, it is not that you are too tall... The problem is that B I G head of yours... BUMP CARVER...

------------------
SMTHGT.....
Steve
Aka. "SmoothGT"
1987 GT 4.9L~V8~4T60E
(Un.Su.)

Carver1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Direct Link to This Post
I've been getting several PM's and emails about the price. I was shooting for $3500.
I'll take $3000 OBO. Extra parts can go with the car. I'm clearing out the garage and shed, and my other shed, and the other shed down the road, and my old shed at the old house.........
86gtzone

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86gtzoneSend a Private Message to 86gtzoneDirect Link to This Post
I'll give you 10 dollars a month. In 30 years you will have a little nest egg for your retirement. I would take it, but cash flow has stopped to a trickle. Hope you get what you want.
FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyDirect Link to This Post
$2500, PM me if interested.

Greg

------------------

Carver1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86gtzone:

I'll give you 10 dollars a month. In 30 years you will have a little nest egg for your retirement. I would take it, but cash flow has stopped to a trickle. Hope you get what you want.

No interest for 30 years? You must be from Texas!
How's it going down there in the Devil's backyard?
You get that GT finished up?
PFF
System Bot
86gtzone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86gtzoneSend a Private Message to 86gtzoneDirect Link to This Post
Pretty close. Will have some pics up soon. Trying different things with sail panels. Had a rat eat some hoses this winter and have been replacing all of those. Found a nest in one of the headlight buckets. Going to check all the wires so I do not have any suprises.
m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post
your on the wrong side of the country!!!!

if you were within 200 miles of charleston i could atleast offer $1500, but logistics of the whole thing is just not possible.

matthew
Carver1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Direct Link to This Post
Can't go that low. Let me know if you need anymore info.
Bumpo to the topo.
IVANNATINKLE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 06:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IVANNATINKLESend a Private Message to IVANNATINKLEDirect Link to This Post
OH boy I wish i had the $$$ and time for this Good luck with the sale
F355spider

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderDirect Link to This Post
Just a (BUMP) in the road
Carver1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2010 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Direct Link to This Post
Any more offers? This is the lowest priced Chopper I've ever heard of.
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2010 02:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
Bumparooney!

I am shocked to see F355spider's chop top did not sell in a matter of minutes - and now Carver's is not sold yet? How many chop top Fiero's are out there? 30? 35? Not too many! I just can't believe that this car has not gone to a new owner yet! Someone needs to snag this car right now - much longer and I'll have to go live in the shed cause I will be forced to pick up yet another Fiero.

Seeing how the "Short Bus" - aka "Ol Yeller" used to be mine, if I buy it back does it count as number 6 or number 5 - it was originally number 1! Now my head hurts.

Pat
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post06-13-2010 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Whoops. I slipped, fell, and BUPMED my head.
CrazyBernie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2010 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyBernieSend a Private Message to CrazyBernieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by katatak:

Bumparooney!

I am shocked to see F355spider's chop top did not sell in a matter of minutes - and now Carver's is not sold yet? How many chop top Fiero's are out there? 30? 35? Not too many! I just can't believe that this car has not gone to a new owner yet! Someone needs to snag this car right now - much longer and I'll have to go live in the shed cause I will be forced to pick up yet another Fiero.

Seeing how the "Short Bus" - aka "Ol Yeller" used to be mine, if I buy it back does it count as number 6 or number 5 - it was originally number 1! Now my head hurts.

Pat

If I had the $$$, F355spider's chop top *would* have been gone in minutes. I think you'll find that there's a lot of people with that same problem right now. Another "issue" is the feeling that it's not "your" car when you buy it... considering how all these Fiero owners want to mod their Fieros, you lose some of that customized feeling if you don't do it yourself. BUT, being as lazy as I am, I'm not so concerned with buying a modded Fiero as much as I would be with having to do repairs should something break down. Hopefully Pull-a-part will be well stocked with any parts I need.

Personally, I'm in the market for a Fiero, or at least I will be when that magical paycheck lands in the mailbox. 0_o I don't think I can afford someone's custom ride, so I'm going to concentrate on getting a reliable daily driver first... with vechile cost and the cost to get it from point A to my house included in my budget. If that reliable daily driver happens to have mods such as a choptop, or an upgraded motor... then I'll do my best not to complain! ^_^
Carver1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2010 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Direct Link to This Post
I can work out a great deal for the right buyer.
Extras can be included. I have the stock rims, lots of other parts, etc.

I'm ready to get crackin on the next one!

PFF
System Bot
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2010 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post
Friendly bump for a car I would love to have.. and Carver1, you have a PM.
War Hammer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2010 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for War HammerSend a Private Message to War HammerDirect Link to This Post
Still Available? Got some insurance money coming soon. I might be interested.
Carver1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2010 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Direct Link to This Post
Still available as of this post. Two guys stopped tonight to look at it. It was right at dark, so they want to come back in the morning. I'll update the status then. It was a fun test drive!

Edit: while checking out the car and showing the interested guy how a fiero works (his first time sitting in one), I turned on the A/C and the fan isn't blowing. I'll check it out in the morning. hopefully a fuse. Old cars rock.

[This message has been edited by Carver1 (edited 06-20-2010).]

CrazyBernie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2010 01:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyBernieSend a Private Message to CrazyBernieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Carver1:
Edit: while checking out the car and showing the interested guy how a fiero works (his first time sitting in one), I turned on the A/C and the fan isn't blowing. I'll check it out in the morning. hopefully a fuse. Old cars rock.

When I showed my '86GT to the guy who ended up buying it, my trunk lock decided it didn't want to take my key anymore. Had to use a pair of pliers to yank out the spring that had come loose. >.< GL, hope you get a sale tomorrow.
Carver1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2010 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Direct Link to This Post
Still for sale. No show on the local interest.
Carver1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2010 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Direct Link to This Post
I will take $3000 delivered within 300 miles of Albuquerque if this helps anyone out.
MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2010 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post
Two questions:
1. Are the windows plexiglass or glass (like in the Archie group buy)?
2. What stops it from being a 100 mile daily commuter? I guess if it won't commute, I couldn't fly down and drive it home...

------------------
-Brian

My 87 GT Poly Suspension Upgrade (all pics) thread https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/094633.html

Removing the roof panel
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/106413.html

Carver1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2010 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Direct Link to This Post
PM sent

Originally posted by MulletproofMonk:

Two questions:
1. Are the windows plexiglass or glass (like in the Archie group buy)?
2. What stops it from being a 100 mile daily commuter? I guess if it won't commute, I couldn't fly down and drive it home...

Carver1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2010 01:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Direct Link to This Post
Bump.
SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2010 06:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post
I can not believe that this has not sold yet. Have you tried CL just to see if you could get some hits that way..?? Good luck.

------------------

Steve
Aka. "SmoothGT"
1987 GT 4.9L~V8 ~4T6OE
SmoothGT~II

PFF
System Bot
Carver1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2010 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Direct Link to This Post
I'm going to park it down at the local private lot. $2800 obo.
Still thinking of parting it out. I should get more for it, just takes longer!
Kykeydet12

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2010 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kykeydet12Send a Private Message to Kykeydet12Direct Link to This Post
hey i oticed in the pics you had a piece added to the bottom of the bumper to make it lower. looks good, where di you get that? I am working on an 85 v6 and would like to get a new bumper, but if i can just add a piece to the bottom and not buy a new bumper I'd prefer it.

Carver1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2010 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Direct Link to This Post
The lower chin spoiler is just another gt nose cut along the trim line and flipped upside down. I just bolted it on and painted it.

I'm picking up another project in the morning. Pics coming.

I'll take $2500 for the chop....
Jonviviano

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2010 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonvivianoSend a Private Message to JonvivianoDirect Link to This Post
Beautiful cal wish i could make you a serious offer. Nice to see a chop-top notchie too!!
Carver1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2010 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Direct Link to This Post
I am putting a stock 2.8 back into the car. I am now taking offers for the car without an engine or with the stock motor installed. PM with offers or email. carver1@gmail.com
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2011 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
*bump* whatever happened w/ this car?
CenTexIndy

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2011 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
DANG! Wish I hadn't been off PFF for so long....would've bought it in a heartbeat!
mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2011 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock