Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Who needs Fiero seats!!? I have many,many nice ones.. drop your requests here!! (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Who needs Fiero seats!!? I have many,many nice ones.. drop your requests here!! by Indyellowgt
Started on: 01-06-2010 01:13 PM
Replies: 78
Last post by: NipRing on 10-30-2011 05:23 PM
timcha

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2010 01:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaDirect Link to This Post
Well, I did finally get them (last monday), I found out after checking the tracking # that they were addressed to the wrong zip code. I was able to get Mark to contact UPS to fix that problem. Also, there was an extra weekends delay due to the ice storm, but once I received them, all I can say is that I was terribly dissapointed. The other thing was that in pms back and forth, he kept saying he would send me pics..........and guess what? Never happened.

One of the seat bottoms had significant wear (nearly as bad as my old seat) on the velour surfaces and about 10 small burn spots 1/8" - 3/16" dia. on the right side bolster, not to mention that the vinyl was visibly torn away where it meets the velour at the back of the seat surface. The other had an index finger sized burn right square in the middle of the seat (not to mention another slightly smaller one in betweent the folds of the leg bolster), sad thing is that aside from that this seat bottom was pristine.

On the flip side, one of the backs was near perfect except for the expected fading of the cloth. The other one had moderate wear on the velour, but is still very useable. The piping on all of them was perfect, and none had any rips or tears, so I can't really complain there. They were all VERY dirty and mildewed.........although I guess thats to be expected.

I really wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, but I wouldn't recommend his stuff to anybody else though! If I were to buy from Him again (wouldn't do it......wouldn't be prudent), I woud make DAMN sure to GET PICS FIRST! I thought about leaving him a negative feedback, but this seems like a more fair way to handle it...........enough said!

[This message has been edited by timcha (edited 02-09-2010).]

IP: Logged
timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2010 02:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaDirect Link to This Post

timcha

741 posts
Member since Jun 2008

Originally posted by mptighe:

Mark is having some personal issues right now apparently. That said, if you paid through Paypal, I would consider filing a claim if you still can. I purchased a sail panel from him, which took him two weeks from the payment to ship it, and it showed up damaged. The damage was due to poor packaging so I'm sure UPS won't pay out on it. I let him know over a week ago. He responded and said he would refund the money but has yet to do so. Since I received something Paypal isn't going to be much help, I have to rely on his honor. If you have paid and not received anything yet, I would CYA and file a claim. No offense to the guy but don't forfeit your money here.

Maybe I shouldn't, as it might p#%s some others here off, but I'm gonna post it anyway so that others will have some idea.......After having sent him the payment, he replied that the seats would go out "in a few days" (althought he had previously said they were ready to go?). Then, the following week, I get a personal (not a pm through the forum) email from him:

Hi,John
Just giving you an up to date on your seats.. I have not been able to ship yet I am sorry. I have had an incident here at home and my paypal and debit card were stolen and I was wiped out! I have taken all the steps with the bank and police etc.. Just waiting for my accounts to rebound next week after the holiday and then i will be able to start shipping again. Sorry so much for the delay!
Please feel free to call me if you have any questions or concerns. 207 XXX-XXXX
Yours,

-Mark

The next message:

Hi. Thank you!! I took all the needed steps to insure that I will be ok. Dis-honest people spending freely thousands of dollars of my money in 2 hours... Makes me sick.
My bank is great and they assured me that i will be in good shape mid week

Thank you for your kind thoughts!! I will have them out for you this week!!
Comfy seats on the way!!

-Mark

The following friday, I started sending messages, and then that sunday night, he got back with me and said they would ship the following monday (which did happen).

I don't know if any of this happened (don't know the man, but again, I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt). All I can tell you is good luck on your sail panel issue..........hopefully he will come through.......

[This message has been edited by timcha (edited 02-09-2010).]

mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2010 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by timcha:
Hi,John
Just giving you an up to date on your seats.. I have not been able to ship yet I am sorry. I have had an incident here at home and my paypal and debit card were stolen and I was wiped out! I have taken all the steps with the bank and police etc.. Just waiting for my accounts to rebound next week after the holiday and then i will be able to start shipping again. Sorry so much for the delay!
Please feel free to call me if you have any questions or concerns. 207 XXX-XXXX
Yours,

-Mark

Looks familiar...

Hi,Michael.
Just giving you an up to date on your Quarter window. I have not been able to ship yet I am sorry. I have had an incident here at home and my paypal and debit card were stolen and I was wiped out! I have taken all the steps with the bank and police etc.. Just waiting for my accounts to rebound next week after the holiday and then i will be able to start shipping again. Sorry so much for the delay!
Please feel free to call me if you have any questions or concerns.
Yours,

-Mark

The sail panel was basically wrapped in 2 flat layers of cardboard, that's it. No "Fragile" on it anywhere. Given that he acknowledged his poor packing and that he owed me the money, it sure is taking him a while to get this taken care of. Again, his last few emails give a personal reason which I won't share, but let's just say they weren't financial reasons and he could have issued the refund in the amount of time he took to respond. I definitely will not do business with him again, and hope others take the time to read this. I did leave him a negative as this is a form of theft in my book.
RockyBalboaLives

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2010 07:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RockyBalboaLivesSend a Private Message to RockyBalboaLivesDirect Link to This Post
Any update regarding these seats? A Friend of mine is looking for some, did everything get worked out with Mark, if so I was going to have Frank contact him..

Thanks!!
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2010 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post
I wouldn't advise that. I had to do a credit card chargeback to get my money back. This guy isn't an honest person, he has an excuse for everything, and nothing he says is legit if you ask me. He told me he was going to refund my money on several occasions only to come back with telling me I wasn't his first priority, all the while calling me a "drama queen" and a "crybaby" because I didn't sit there and let him rip me off. He even tried to lie and say the window I sent pictures of wasn't the window he sent me. I wouldn't advise ANYONE to send this unethical scam artist any money. If anyone requires proof, I'll be happy to forward the emails to show what kind of person he is.

*Edited for typos*

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 03-02-2010).]

fieroparts.com

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 185
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2010 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroparts.comClick Here to visit fieroparts.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroparts.comDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mptighe:

I wouldn't advise that. I had to do a credit card chargeback to get my money back. This guy isn't an honest person, he has an excuse for everything, and nothing he says is legit if you ask me. He told me he was going to refund my money on several occasions only to come back with telling me I wasn't his first priority, all the while calling me a "drama queen" and a "crybaby" because I didn't sit there and let him rip me off. He even tried to lie and say the window I sent pictures of wasn't the window he sent me. I wouldn't advise ANYONE to send this unethical scam artist any money. If anyone requires proof, I'll be happy to forward the emails to show what kind of person he is.

*Edited for typos*

His mother passed away on February 4th, so I think this would be the reason he has not gotten back to some you guys. Mark will make it right, give him some time.

mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2010 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroparts.com:

His mother passed away on February 4th, so I think this would be the reason he has not gotten back to some you guys. Mark will make it right, give him some time.

No offense Tim, but that doesn't excuse his behavior towards me, and him trying to keep money that isn't rightfully his. We're talking about a character issue here, not circumstances. I've dealt with losses recently as well, and I have never acted towards anyone the way he did towards me. Regardless of the reason, I would advise people to avoid doing business with him, period.
timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2010 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaDirect Link to This Post
Ditto
3084me

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2011 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 3084meSend a Private Message to 3084meDirect Link to This Post
I know there were a few problems with Mark at some point but I just wanted to post my VERY POSITIVE experience with a recent transaction. (A $500 Transaction to be specific).

After buying a dash for my replica (from a non-forum member) that arrived poorly packed and broken in half. The guy filed a claim with UPS - was actually awarded the refund AND KEPT IT. Keeping my $600+ that I paid AND the $500 Insured amount. (And yes.... eventually I WILL Vacation or have a business meeting in his city and "DROP IN FOR (lets just say...."Coffee and a chat)".

As you can imagine, after this Fiasco, I was VERY hesitant about sending a large sum of money to anyone.

I purchased a Ferrari Replica Dash from Mark a few days ago.

The Contact was FANTASTIC .

3 days to box up and ship.

3-4 days to arrive via UPS (Who didn't - "stomp all over the boxes" as they often do.

I just wanted to post a positive, accurate reply as to my dealings with Mark. I'd buy from him again in a minute.

[This message has been edited by 3084me (edited 02-15-2011).]

merciero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2011 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mercieroSend a Private Message to mercieroDirect Link to This Post
how much for a pair of seats? i dont care about the condition of the covers. as long as it has good foam. i will have them upholstered myself. do u have any ugly ducklings that noone else wants? shipped to knoxville tn.
Wam3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2011 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wam3Send a Private Message to Wam3Direct Link to This Post
I just bought some dew wipes from mark last week, he shipped them within a day and they were bulletproof packaged. His communication was great.
PFF
System Bot
Fiero GS

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2011 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero GSSend a Private Message to Fiero GSDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a two tone lower seat cover to fit my 85 GT. How much and do you have one? The colors are a dark bluish gray and a lighter gray (almost white)
gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2011 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletDirect Link to This Post
-'88 Coupe/Formula Gray cloth seats.

I onlt need the driver's side lower cover. mine has a gaping hole in it

let me know how much shipped to Pewaukee WI 53072
gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2011 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by gtxbullet:

you have PM

I was 5th in line hehehe

88 coupe grey driver's seat bottom needed. PM me back when you have one ready to ship. paypal is waiting, my savior of seats...lol

[This message has been edited by gtxbullet (edited 01-30-2011).]

NightMare Cruiser

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2011 04:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserDirect Link to This Post
I need just the back for this one:

or

Have any of these??
Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2011 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtDirect Link to This Post
Hi guys... Well,this thread is a year old....
I never even saw those flame posts.. As some had mentioned, my Mother did pass on Feb. 4. of 2010.. She was lost very quickly to cancer. she was only 60.

I really do not want to start into the can of worms on the two that had received "bad" parts.. The Gentleman with the quarter window was payed back. And I do believe the other gentleman got the wrong skins... As far as I can remember,I did not receive an email with the dislike of the skins.. Just neg rating here. Sucks as I would have made it right.... I would like to offer Timcha an open ended deal that I will repay him at any time for his junky seat skins he got.

That being said, I appreciate all the support from the people that chimed in. Wallace,Brian,Tim... others. Thank you...

Also,I am sorry to those that were/are upset. I have always tried to uphold class and dignity with my Fiero community.

Please note that I DO have lots of seat skins left. I however am down to mostly tops as I sold off most complete sets last year.

I will update all of your requests and see what I can do for you all.

Thank you.

-Mark Webber. 207.651.4138
dsnover

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2011 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dsnoverSend a Private Message to dsnoverDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
Indyellowgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2011 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtDirect Link to This Post
merciero

Fiero GS

gtxbullet

NightMare Cruiser

dsnover

PM's sent!!!!

-Mark

[This message has been edited by Indyellowgt (edited 01-31-2011).]

RumbleB

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2011 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RumbleBSend a Private Message to RumbleBDirect Link to This Post
Would you happen to have a seat bottom for an 86 SE, in tan. It doesn't matter what side, passenger or driver.

Thanks,
Don Z.

[This message has been edited by RumbleB (edited 02-03-2011).]

NightMare Cruiser

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2011 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserDirect Link to This Post
Got mine yesterday. Already did the switch!! Looks great. Great cover!!

Thanks!!
Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2011 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Direct Link to This Post
PM sent
PFF
System Bot
ANTEC900

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2011 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ANTEC900Send a Private Message to ANTEC900Direct Link to This Post
I am wondering about how much shipping is on 2 seats to
Mooresville, IN 46158

I will need 2 seats soon
FieroG97J

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2011 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroG97JSend a Private Message to FieroG97JDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking for a nice set of sheepskins for an 84.
dhobbs84sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2011 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dhobbs84scSend a Private Message to dhobbs84scDirect Link to This Post
I just need a set of clean skins. Its for an 86, color not mattered. Almost anything will do as long as matching and clean. Lmk

-Daniel
shinesley

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2011 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shinesleySend a Private Message to shinesleyDirect Link to This Post
Hi, do you still have a set of grey speaker skins for an 85 in good shape? How much with shipping to 33434 and how do I pay?

Thanks, Stan
Indyellowgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2011 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtDirect Link to This Post
Thanx guys.... PM's and emails sent!!

Keep em coming. Still have some goos stuff avail.

-Mark
shinesley

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2011 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shinesleySend a Private Message to shinesleyDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent...and a BUMP
craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2011 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post
Leavin Feedback!
Raven88

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2011 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Raven88Send a Private Message to Raven88Direct Link to This Post
I need grey driver side skins for my 86 GT, if you have any left that is
let me know how much to ship to 35957.

------------------
Gary W. Patterson
Raven88
88 Fiero
86 Fiero GT

Indyellowgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2011 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtDirect Link to This Post
PM's sent!!

Keep em comin guys. I still have a alot of skins left!!!
Fiero GS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2011 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero GSSend a Private Message to Fiero GSDirect Link to This Post
Very happy with my seat cover. Thanks. Recommend this seller very much.
PFF
System Bot
War Hammer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2011 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for War HammerSend a Private Message to War HammerDirect Link to This Post
Do youo have any good grey suedes?

Paul
Indyellowgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2011 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtDirect Link to This Post
Paul, I have some. I'll see what I have. I think a few decent tops,but scarce on the bottoms..

-Mark
shinesley

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shinesleySend a Private Message to shinesleyDirect Link to This Post
Received seat covers. Couldn't be more happy! Thanks!

------------------
~Stan
http://www.StanHinesleyPickups.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"No, it's not an MR2!!!"

dhobbs84sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2011 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dhobbs84scSend a Private Message to dhobbs84scDirect Link to This Post
Bump, you have PM
Raven88

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Raven88Send a Private Message to Raven88Direct Link to This Post
Received my seat skin today, It looked great, to bad it is raining or I would go install it.

Thanks for a great transaction.

------------------
Gary W. Patterson
Raven88
88 Fiero
86 Fiero GT

dhobbs84sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dhobbs84scSend a Private Message to dhobbs84scDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raven88:

Received my seat skin today, It looked great, to bad it is raining or I would go install it.

Thanks for a great transaction.

I havent been able to get ahold of him in like 2 weeks :/
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2011 03:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post
pm sent
NipRing

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2011 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NipRingSend a Private Message to NipRingDirect Link to This Post
Hi, i'm looking for a pair of speaker seats, black if they're available.
Thanks
Bill
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock