ZZP Intercooler for 3800 S/C by FXRseen
Started on: 10-17-2010 04:49 PM
Replies: 63
Last post by: MstangsBware on 10-23-2010 04:16 PM
10speeder

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-20-2010 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 10speederSend a Private Message to 10speederDirect Link to This Post
Like me... I have no involvement in this,
dancer BOY should STFU and leave this alone!
19 yeah that figures! tool! Oh and stay out of TEXAS!
IP: Logged
DLCLK87GT

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2010 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTDirect Link to This Post
in before trash can!

That and give it a rest, the thing is sold, yes it was sold in a non traditional way but just the same...it's gone. Move on already.
Just my 2 cents.
OK now back to the bichin.

Oh and edit to say; if you (FXRseen) come across another one of these for 250 OBO PM me and i'll help you avoid all this

[This message has been edited by DLCLK87GT (edited 10-20-2010).]

MadDanceSkillz

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2010 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 10speeder:

Like me... I have no involvement in this,
dancer BOY should STFU and leave this alone!
19 yeah that figures! tool! Oh and stay out of TEXAS!

You've already proved you're a troll and that you have something against me.

In case anybody was wondering, I got that nickname moonwalking on a table at church camp. That's the only dance move I know.

My apologies for getting involved, but I'm tired of witch hunts against people just out to sell something. I posted and argued knowing full and well it would earn me negative ratings, but I did it nonetheless because I have the balls to defend someone I don't know against pointless attacks and slander. There, I'm done. Everybody feel free to compete for the last word.
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2010 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
I agree with DL10, this was OBO which is Equal to or LESS than the price posted. I didnt see a mention of an Auction which goes above the sellers posted price.
ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2010 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DL10:

Owner do get offers of more than their asking price, but all parties interested get a chance to match or beat the others price before it's sold.

All Parties certainly do NOT get a "chance" to match or beat the price. Only if the seller wants to continue receiving offers.
Who's to say the highest seller won't walk if his offer isn't accepted. How is the seller supposed to know the lower offers will even want to counter offer?
"A bird in hand is worth two in the bush" meaning sometime a seller shouldn't push his luck too far...
He got an offer of more then his asking price and he struck while the iron was hot... Yes, we all know he could have gotten more, but that is not the point...
ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2010 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post

ALJR

3765 posts
Member since Jul 2009

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

I agree with DL10, this was OBO which is Equal to or LESS than the price posted. I didnt see a mention of an Auction which goes above the sellers posted price.

So if only one person made an offer and it was for $300 (example) because he wanted it really bad; should the seller not sell it to him? Should he say no, I only want $250...

I agree with everyone about what OBO usually means; asking price but will consider less
But when the stars align just right, OBO means exactly what it says

OK, I'm out... This is getting out of control... I just wanted to stand up for the little guy; the newb OP that everyone is piling up on
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2010 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ALJR:
So if only one person made an offer and it was for $300 (example) because he wanted it really bad; should the seller not sell it to him? Should he say no, I only want $250...

If Revin or MB (whomever was first) had offered $300 he should have taken it, if Revin or MB offered $249.99 I can understand him taking a $250.00 offer from someone else, this being said $250 was the asked price, obo states that if he cannot get the asked price he will entertain offers below that.

but then again, thats how I would do business.
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2010 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Holy crap! as you were.
FXRseen

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2010 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FXRseenSend a Private Message to FXRseenDirect Link to This Post
Well I just got on to check on things and to my amazement this forum in still active. All I wanted was to quickly sell the item. I knew it would get attention because of it's price. I never wanted to mislead anyone. Pricing the item high. I don't own a business selling items on the internet. I don't have a shop full of fiero items waiting to be sold (though I wish I had more fiero items those seem to make me happy xD).

I really feel regret, but what can I do now. I immediately apologized and said I made a mistake. I didn't really care about the extra money I sold it for (as I've been accused of being greedy). Thats not a fair assumption. I received a very positive declaration of wanting to buy my item, and minutes later had the money in my account. Had I waited it would have been the next day (for me) for the other two with additional emails.

I'm sorry my understanding of OBO is different than other peoples. OBO to me means "any price considered" or "lets make a deal". I merely wanted my item to not be ignored, and thats what I got. Am I not the seller and the decider of how much it will be?

What really disappoints me most is that right now other buyers and sellers are having to sift through this dumb post wondering why the hell it's still here at the top of the list, after the item has been sold!

Please ignore this page and move on. Someone with the ability could even move this to O/T forum or trash. Because I think the only value it has is to show new sellers the easy mistake of incorrect wording or what you post could affect others view of you on this forum. Even if not desired.

Thanks
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2010 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post
I am wondering who actaully got the chance to make the deal and buy the IC....Why haven't they posted in here with there thoughts on the subject or have they and I just missed it?
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2010 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Originally posted by MadDanceSkillz:

Anybody notice how everybody who has a big serious problem with this is from Texas? It's heart-warming to see such loyalty, seriously. Makes me miss living in Arkansas, where people would blindly stand up for you whether you were right or wrong just because you were their neighbor.

That's a good point, Al, but it won't be addressed, you'll just be insulted or the discussion will be spun off in another direction. I've already tried to ask similar questions and they've gone unanswered, of course.

The. Seller. Dictates. The. Terms. Of. Sale. Whether. You. Like. It. Or. Not.
The. End.

I'll say it a second time...Man up and quit yer bitchin'. I don't remember Texans whining this much back when I lived in Mena. Ready to be a big boy and let it go?

I didn't read your quote as it was just way to much and the first 2 lines read to me like BLAH BLAH BLAH......But I have no problem with you at all but I am not like most and will say what I want and not worry about hurting peoples feelings........Me being a jackass well thanks as that is who I am and always will be even though most the times I get called much worse....But you will not find a more helping jackass when help is needed so I can live with that....

I am going to do a Poll on all Forums that I am on to see what the general public think OBO is....I will post the Threads here so other can read them....Hell maybe all of use down here in Tx just have the wrong idea of what OBO means......
PFF
System Bot
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2010 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:
Hell maybe all of use down here in Tx just have the wrong idea of what OBO means......

DL10 and I both think the same thing you do, and we're in IL and PA.

And I just noticed your 48 feedback and it looks like its all positive results?
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2010 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

DL10 and I both think the same thing you do, and we're in IL and PA.

And I just noticed your 48 feedback and it looks like its all positive results?

Yeah but all those + feedbacks must mean I have no clue about selling things....Stupid me......
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2010 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002
As said here are links to Threads I posted on other Forums about OBO....Man must be alot of people out there getting the meaning of OBO wrong and look they are from all over the states......I was going to post the Thread on more Forums but think these 3 are enough.....

http://www.dfwstangs.net/fo...wthread.php?t=424485

http://www.clubgp.com/newfo...&p=1&tmode=1&smode=1

http://forum.highlifter.com...to-You-m4377425.aspx
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2010 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

As said here are links to Threads I posted on other Forums about OBO....Man must be alot of people out there getting the meaning of OBO wrong and look they are from all over the states......I was going to post the Thread on more Forums but think these 3 are enough.....
http://www.dfwstangs.net/fo...wthread.php?t=424485

ROFL at the offtopic Catfish trash talk on the above link.
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2010 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post

I am wondering who actaully got the chance to make the deal and buy the IC....Why haven't they posted in here with there thoughts on the subject or have they and I just missed it?

http://www.clubgp.com/newfo...file.asp?memid=25435

This him, I guess?
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2010 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by skuzzbomer:

http://www.clubgp.com/newfo...file.asp?memid=25435

This him, I guess?

Lansing, MI?
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2010 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

ROFL at the offtopic Catfish trash talk on the above link.

Yeah DFWstang site is always a good laugh...Most people know one another so there is always trash talking over everything and anything....
mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2010 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post
Ok, seriously.... time to let this go.
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2010 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mptighe:

just stop posting everyone!

I am done with all of this mess, ya'll should be to.

[This message has been edited by revin (edited 10-22-2010).]

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2010 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

This just makes me laugh coming from you....
PFF
System Bot
mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2010 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post
Well, let's see... I get upset when someone rips someone else off. You've defended at least one of those individuals, even though you know what he did / is still doing was / is wrong. But someone sells their own part to someone else, something that in comparison is pretty insignificant, and you come unglued. It's not like he took your money then didn't send the part. Yeah I kind of think that's funny too. All I was saying is it's over, no one was harmed or ripped off, so maybe just get therapy and move on.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2010 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

This just makes me laugh coming from you....

Forgot to PM you that your axle end went out this afternoon usps flat rate med box.

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2010 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Well, let's see... I get upset when someone rips someone else off. You've defended at least one of those individuals, even though you know what he did / is still doing was / is wrong. But someone sells their own part to someone else, something that in comparison is pretty insignificant, and you come unglued. It's not like he took your money then didn't send the part. Yeah I kind of think that's funny too. All I was saying is it's over, no one was harmed or ripped off, so maybe just get therapy and move on.

Hell you got ripped off yourself and have posted more in other Threads giving advice to others then you have trying to yourself.......Unsure what me being friends with Loyde has to do with this Thread either but it fills the voids...

Me coming un-glued......Hell in my 34 years of living I have never came unglued and if you ask others that know me I am one of the most layed back people they know....But I do have to admit I love pushing people's buttons to get them going......
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock