Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  There Here.... Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show Decals / Dash Plaques (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
There Here.... Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show Decals / Dash Plaques by GTGeff
Started on: 07-15-2010 10:22 PM
Replies: 50
Last post by: GTGeff on 08-02-2010 09:48 PM
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2010 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post

To all those who have sent payment, all shipments went out this morning via 1st Class Mail. Be on the look out.
I apologize for the delay, long hours at work and getting 3 cars ready for the Tyler Show.

Still working on how to ship Canada customers.

Thanks all for your business.
IP: Logged
GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by gtxbullet:

I'll take one of each please. (1 yellow, 1 black)
send me a paypal invoice at goten@wi.rr.com
Thanks!!

They're in the mail as of this afternoon. Enjoy.

Thank you for your order.
Jeff
Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
Got mine today and they are awesome!

Hope you can make some for the 30th show.
Tstang429

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2010 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tstang429Send a Private Message to Tstang429Direct Link to This Post
did you sell them all out?
GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2010 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tstang429:

did you sell them all out?

Nope. Got more than half left. Both designs. How many would you like and what colors?

Still looking to break even.

Jeff
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post07-29-2010 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Hey all. Just chiming in to bump this thread. I recieved my "stickers" the other day. I say "stickers", because these are above and beyond regular old "stickers". They are really of a much higher quality than I expected. My plans are to run the black sticker on my car for one year. Then retire it onto my tool box in anticipation of next years commerative "sticker". The yellow one more than likely will go on the back of the pick'em up truck. Thanks once again for doing this in honor of Tyler. The build touched many more people than those that own Fieros.

------------------

Jims 84

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2010 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jims 84Send a Private Message to Jims 84Direct Link to This Post
I ordered 2 of the black decals and received them Monday. I was simply amazed at the quality and workmanship of these decals. It was money well spent and not in the least overpriced. EXCELLENT quality and they should last for years. I have an '84 Fiero and will have to tell you that they do not fit the nose emblem on my car. My emblem is smaller than the decal but that is not a problem as I plan to put mine inside of the car. If you are planning on doing this again next, please put me down for 2 more. The pictures of the decals were good but actually having a decal to look at in person is totally different. Maybe next year I can be there for the car show and to see all the great looking cars in person. Again I want to THANK YOU for a job well done.

Jim

PS: I paid for mine with cash and had no problem getting what I paid for. Jeff is a very trustworthy person to deal with.

[This message has been edited by Jims 84 (edited 07-29-2010).]

NashvilleFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2010 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NashvilleFieroSend a Private Message to NashvilleFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTGeff:

I appreciate the comments. Funds received. Please advise mailing address throught PM. I have nothing with an address.

Thanks for your order.
Jeff

Ever thought of doing shirts or hats?
GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2010 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NashvilleFiero:

Ever thought of doing shirts or hats?

No, I can’t say I have. Corners on rails is the t-shirt and hat guy. I believe he does it for a living. I would prefer to stick with my area of expertise. My employer manufactures nameplates, badging, product emblems, urethane decals, graphic overlays, and membrane switches. The majority of our customers are original equipment manufacturers. Someone wanting to put their name on their product would typically come to us. Car manufacturers are one industry segment we are involved in. We are also heavily involved with heavy truck, marine (boat), and appliance industries to name a few. Chances are something in your home has one of our products on it.

On the high end we mold ABS plastic with electro-chrome plating and other decoration. The urethaned decals I produced on are the lower end cost-wise of our product offering. While less expensive, our customers still require a high quality product because it is a reflection on them and their products.

I appreciate the feed back people have posted on the quality recognition. They are designed to meet the highest international quality standards. For lack of a better term that the average consumer can relate to stickers or decals. These are not stickers that your dentist would give your kid for being good. These are made to be permanent identification.

I am considering second surface printing an 8.5” x 11.00” graphic overlays of the caravan placard I made up for last weekend. I made up some very cheap color-printed paper ones that I laminated with clear polyester and low-tack adhesive. I had a lot of people asking for them. I am already working on the design for the 2011 Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2010 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
Ok, X3 for my thoughts on the quality! I ordered a couple of them, and picked them up at the show. I was however, so impressed, that I grabbed a big handful of them from Jeff, and walked around the show selling them to people. I think Jeff was a bit surprised when I came back about a half hour with just a few of the badges left, and a handful of cash

This is not the best picture, as I took it on top of my stove, using the hood light to light it up Even so, you can REALLY see the detail! The 3D chrome in the badge is FAR more impressive in person! For some reason in the photo the chrome appears "speckled" or something... this is NOT the case when looking at the badges in person. I can only immagine it is a reflection of the mesh grate under the stove hood or something...

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 07-30-2010).]

GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2010 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post

E-mails responded to.
PFF
System Bot
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay