Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Parting Out 86GT Central Oklahoma LOTS of GOOD PARTS and Some not so much. (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Parting Out 86GT Central Oklahoma LOTS of GOOD PARTS and Some not so much. by timcha
Started on: 04-08-2010 12:51 PM
Replies: 79
Last post by: timcha on 07-02-2010 07:49 PM
timcha

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2010 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Maloso:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by timcha:

Here's some more.....

Dash panel in fairly good shape, but MAP POCKET is SOLD/ NOT INCLUDED, it has typical knee cracks on corners, but no pieces missing $40.00 plus shipping and I will include dash speaker covers

Is that trunk release switch working? Need to replace mine.

Thanks,
Tony

PM sent

IP: Logged
timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2010 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaDirect Link to This Post

timcha

741 posts
Member since Jun 2008

Originally posted by BMTFIERO:

PM sent

Second PM sent...I still need your shipping address! Thanks again, Tim.
awestfield

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2010 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for awestfieldClick Here to visit awestfield's HomePageSend a Private Message to awestfieldDirect Link to This Post
pm'd
Mike Marden

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2010 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike MardenSend a Private Message to Mike MardenDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mike Marden:

PayPal and PM sent

Have you gotten the PayPal yet? Cleared my acct yesterday.
Maloso

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2010 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MalosoSend a Private Message to MalosoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Maloso:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by timcha:

Here's some more.....

Dash panel in fairly good shape, but MAP POCKET is SOLD/ NOT INCLUDED, it has typical knee cracks on corners, but no pieces missing $40.00 plus shipping and I will include dash speaker covers

Is that trunk release switch working? Need to replace mine.

Thanks,
Tony

PM'd you my offer, did you get it?

Thanks,
Tony

donnie072003

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2010 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Direct Link to This Post
How much to ship hood to 61301? Thanks lots of good stuff!
NightMare Cruiser

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2010 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserDirect Link to This Post
i asked the same question earlier this week.

Originally posted by donnie072003:

How much to ship hood to 61301? Thanks lots of good stuff!

Mike Marden

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2010 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike MardenSend a Private Message to Mike MardenDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mike Marden:

Have you gotten the PayPal yet? Cleared my acct yesterday.

Just saw the FedEx shipping notice in my Hotmail. Thanks for for your quick shipping. Big + for you >
JPD88FieroGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2010 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JPD88FieroGTSend a Private Message to JPD88FieroGTDirect Link to This Post
Just got my parts in yesterday, they look great! Thanks!
fffttt1

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 03:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fffttt1Send a Private Message to fffttt1Direct Link to This Post
You have a pm.
Thanks, Ray.
GT-X

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 06:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GT-XSend a Private Message to GT-XDirect Link to This Post
I need the wiring pigtail that goes from the gt auxiliary guage to a plug behind the radio. Its about 8ish inches long. How much shipped to 40014?

Thanks,
~Tyler
PFF
System Bot
jgeis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jgeisSend a Private Message to jgeisDirect Link to This Post
When you took apart the center console did you happen to keep the cigarette lighter? If you have it and it works I'd be interested in getting it.
mera7

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-29-2010 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mera7Send a Private Message to mera7Direct Link to This Post
hello, if it has a getrag i would be interested in the getrag and rear cradle .... let me know. mike in oklahoma
86gtzone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86gtzoneSend a Private Message to 86gtzoneDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
ALJR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by timcha:

Forgot a couple of things:

I have a custom modified center console skeleton which houses a Pioneer FH-P8000BT am/fm/cd head unit which also has bluetooth, USB, port, HD ready, This thing has alot of features which I don't even understand. Its a nice unit but is used, and as such the face isn't perfect. This setup comes as seen below in the pics complete. It also has a remote which I will throw in; I think I still also have all the install manuals.....I'll check. I will also include a harness adapter WITH the Fiero plugs and leads.

I have several hundred in this and I'm not sure how much to ask, so make offer..........

As for everything else, if you see something that has been posted earlier but price is too high......make me an offer!

Would you be interested in selling just the radio pod? Do do not need the face plate, skeliton, radio or any of the radio suport parts...BTW, only interested in it if it is perfect and unmodified (I already have a less then perfect one)...

Thanks,
AL

[This message has been edited by ALJR (edited 04-29-2010).]

timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaDirect Link to This Post
Sorry guys, I haven't checked this thing in a while......I'll work on getting you all answers asap!
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Did you sell that radio yet?
timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Did you sell that radio yet?

Nope Sunshine, It's got your name written all over it!

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by timcha:
Nope Sunshine, It's got your name written all over it!

What you asking on it?

timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

What you asking on it?

How much you got? LOL
I dunno, I was asking 300 shipped, but make me an offer I can't refuse. Mind you I paid 350 for the stereo alone, plus the cost of the skeleton, surround, and faceplate.......not that it matters for used sound equipment.........I may cry~
fffttt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fffttt1Send a Private Message to fffttt1Direct Link to This Post
Payment and PM sent.
Thanks, Ray in TX.
PFF
System Bot
timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Ray! I'll send it on it's way tommorow.
stealthyjosh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2010 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stealthyjoshSend a Private Message to stealthyjoshDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
BMTFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2010 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIERODirect Link to This Post
A " I left positive feedback" Bump!

Thanks,
Tim
woodrow50

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for woodrow50Send a Private Message to woodrow50Direct Link to This Post
I didn't see a reply to ALJR's question about buying just the radio surround minus the faceplate. If you are willng to sell just the surround to him, I'd be interested in the plastic (aluminum) faceplate.
If so, please shoot me a price.
Thanks.
fffttt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2010 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fffttt1Send a Private Message to fffttt1Direct Link to This Post
Got my parts yesterday. Everything as described, and great packaging! Looking forward to getting swap started soon but...............threw out may back Tuesday taking off my socks!!!! Look like the Hunchback of Notre Dame right now. Hope the steroids and some rest heal me up.
Thanks, Ray.
MattMan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2010 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MattManSend a Private Message to MattManDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
GT-X

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2010 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT-XSend a Private Message to GT-XDirect Link to This Post
Got it today thanks. A plus for you

Tyler
timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2010 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fffttt1:

Got my parts yesterday. Everything as described, and great packaging! Looking forward to getting swap started soon but...............threw out may back Tuesday taking off my socks!!!! Look like the Hunchback of Notre Dame right now. Hope the steroids and some rest heal me up.
Thanks, Ray.

OUCHY! Been there, done that.........usually mine goes when I sneeze.......or chew gum, or think, well you get the picture.....get well soon! The beast awaits!

[This message has been edited by timcha (edited 05-06-2010).]

RULOOKIN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2010 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Darren's 87 coupe

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darren's 87 coupeSend a Private Message to Darren's 87 coupeDirect Link to This Post
Hey Tim,
I'm still interested in the brake parts and the exhaust. Let me know if you still have them. I did get a job, and am starting to get some paychecks, so let me know what you want for them if you still have them. Hope to hear from you soon. I might actually get it started up by next week. Things went bad, but now there looking good. I got a lot done on it this past weekend. I hope to let you see it run pretty soon.
Darren

------------------

PFF
System Bot
3.4Turbo

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 3.4TurboSend a Private Message to 3.4TurboDirect Link to This Post
Do you still have the hood and front aero nose? John Tulsa,OK
88GTV-8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTV-8Send a Private Message to 88GTV-8Direct Link to This Post
Do you still have the GT seat covers?
Fiero1K

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1KSend a Private Message to Fiero1KDirect Link to This Post
$50 shipped for a right side ttop drip edge and those aluminum bushings for the front end caps?
mera7

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-25-2010 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mera7Send a Private Message to mera7Direct Link to This Post
do you still have the gt rear upper clip? i am in okc. thanks, mike
mcaanda

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2010 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaDirect Link to This Post
Looking for the complete set of round moulding; is it still available?
jon m

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2010 03:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jon mSend a Private Message to jon mDirect Link to This Post
pm sent - ref ebrake and nos ebrake cables

jon
DOT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2010 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DOTSend a Private Message to DOTDirect Link to This Post
do you still have the prom for the ECM? if its stock ill take it
Brians86SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2010 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Brians86SESend a Private Message to Brians86SEDirect Link to This Post
How much shipped for the headlight switch/dimmer assy? 06498
thanks
brian
timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2010 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaDirect Link to This Post
Sorry Guys (and Girls), I haven't been on here in a while.....life has been a challenge lately with work and all....Just to update this thread....I don't have anything left. Thanks to all who who have either inquired or bought parts, I greatly appreciate it! Thanks, Tim.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock