Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Group Buy: Hella 90 MM Headlamp Modules, Direct from Hella TAKE TWO!! (Page 5)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
Previous Page | Next Page
Group Buy: Hella 90 MM Headlamp Modules, Direct from Hella TAKE TWO!! by Synthesis
Started on: 12-01-2009 04:31 PM
Replies: 275
Last post by: CoastalStuart on 06-06-2010 10:44 AM
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2010 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Received four very big packages today from Brown Santa..

One box is damaged. I have snapped photos, it appears that UPS dropped the box cause the damage is in a corner.

I have opened and begun inspection on that box.

I will take pictures, and we can expect shipping to begin by Wednesday.

I may PM you and ask for your shipping address, EVEN IF I ALREADY HAVE IT.
I am doing this to confirm addresses from people, including names before shipping. I want to make sure these make it to you unscathed.
IP: Logged
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2010 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Low beam modules, after unpacking from the damaged box and inspecting...

High beam modules.. They are just waking up fresh from their delivery... Look at those lovely little eyes peeping out of the packaging.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2010 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis

12207 posts
Member since Feb 2002
Not one single interested party after the photo updates?

I am boxing this weekend in between other things, and prepping more harnesses without plugs....
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2010 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
... Out of 30 people in on the buy, I'm the only one going to comment on this?

Weird - anyways, I do have to say I'm really glad I jumped in. Though, I have to say, you have a bit of a strong propensity for funny photo captions, Synth... I'm not quite sure how to respond to anthropomorphic light bulbs?
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2010 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by skuzzbomer:

... Out of 30 people in on the buy, I'm the only one going to comment on this?

Weird - anyways, I do have to say I'm really glad I jumped in. Though, I have to say, you have a bit of a strong propensity for funny photo captions, Synth... I'm not quite sure how to respond to anthropomorphic light bulbs?

Don't respond, just wave and say hi, and then worry that they will get you in your sleep.

Admit it, they do kinda look "eye-ish" don't they? lol
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2010 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Looking forward to getting these!

Thanks for the pictures
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2010 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

Yeah... Yeah, they do.
1986 Fiero GT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2010 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTDirect Link to This Post

Creepy.

Stoked on the lights, I can't wait.
fieromadman

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2010 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieromadmanClick Here to visit fieromadman's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieromadmanDirect Link to This Post
twiddling thumbs patiently
labbe001

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2010 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for labbe001Send a Private Message to labbe001Direct Link to This Post

looks like johnny 5 got burried in packing popcorn...haha

and yes, i'm stoked about the lamps

[This message has been edited by labbe001 (edited 02-15-2010).]

Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2010 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaDirect Link to This Post
So no damage after all? Hope so. Looking forward to get them
PFF
System Bot
carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2010 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post
I got my buckets and modules in my grubby little hands tonight...

Thanks Chris, F1F and nameless lousy shop!!!
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2010 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
First batch going out today. I will post the names that have gone out once they ship.

All of these will be going via USPS as I am very limited on time today, and will only be able to make one stop.
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2010 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
... Sweet. (I couldn't have opened this at a better time)
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2010 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
BtotheB,
Jay-ID
Jefrysuko
02greens10

You have shipped, USPS. Should see them soon. Please post when they arrive.

All lamps are being shipped insured for 200.
02greens10

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2010 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 02greens10Send a Private Message to 02greens10Direct Link to This Post
sounds good, thanks!
BtotheB

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2010 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BtotheBClick Here to visit BtotheB's HomePageSend a Private Message to BtotheBDirect Link to This Post
That was really quick shipping, got mine already.

Got a question though... what's the big idea?

Brad
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2010 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BtotheB:

That was really quick shipping, got mine already.

Got a question though... what's the big idea?

Brad

HAR! HAR!

lol
1986 Fiero GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2010 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTDirect Link to This Post
So, uhh...bump, haha.
Nilknarf

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2010 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NilknarfSend a Private Message to NilknarfDirect Link to This Post
Chris,

Did you get my pm I sent you in 2/16? Haven't heard anything back.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2010 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nilknarf:

Chris,

Did you get my pm I sent you in 2/16? Haven't heard anything back.

I may have missed it. I get 10-20 PMs a day, and don't always get notifications. I am catching up on several now, and will get back with you once I find it.

I was unable to get things shipped today due to some issues at work. More will go out tomorrow, and I will mark who has shipped at that point.

PFF
System Bot
Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2010 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post
I got mine today. Now I need to figure out what I am going to do with them!
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2010 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Timcha
Nebiros88
CCFiero350
1986 Fiero GT
JPD88FieroGT (Need to PM, I goofed shipping to you)
fieromadman

Shipped today..
JPD, you ordered 2 low beams. You are receiving the full set, as the box was not clearly marked (My own fault). This will mean that someone else will be delayed for shipping until I get those back.

When you receive them, please separate the two high beams and the adjuster screws (one bag for each lamp), box and ship back. Let me know what shipping costs to get it to me, and I will reimburse you.

Sorry, 2 hours in line at the USPS to ship these boxes today, and too much crap at work means I goofed.. Sorry for the inconvenience.
JPD88FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2010 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JPD88FieroGTSend a Private Message to JPD88FieroGTDirect Link to This Post
Hey, no worries. As soon as I get them I'll seperate them and send them back. I'll also be sure to seperate the adjusting hardware. Happy to hear they're on their way . Thanks again!!
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2010 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
... So, you've nearly shipped half of the total order now? awesome.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2010 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

... So, you've nearly shipped half of the total order now? awesome.

Yup, and I now have some H9s in, and more on the way...
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2010 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis:

Yup, and I now have some H9s in, and more on the way...

Your geek is showing... Hehe. I know the feeling - to me, there's not much that can top the feeling of new tech. I love that "new router" smell.
1986 Fiero GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2010 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTDirect Link to This Post
Haha, sick. I'm stoked. I can finally reassemble and wire up my front end.
Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2010 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaDirect Link to This Post
Ok. My garage is empty again so I can receive these to install. If shipping is in same order as payment then I'm screwed. LOL!
Jay-ID

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2010 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-IDSend a Private Message to Jay-IDDirect Link to This Post
My lights arrived yesterday, well packaged and in great shape. Thanks again!
1986 Fiero GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2010 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTDirect Link to This Post
Got mine today. Now the snow just needs to melt so I can reassemble my car.
PFF
System Bot
ccfiero350

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2010 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ccfiero350Send a Private Message to ccfiero350Direct Link to This Post
Got mine Yesterday! Now I need a harness!

------------------
yellow 88 GT, not stock
white 88 notchie, 4 banger

Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2010 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Hi:

Have you had a chance to send out any more?

Thanks
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2010 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Hey, no, I have not. I have them boxed and labeled though and ready to go. This has been the week from hell at work, and I have not had time to get away. I have had 4 boxes in the passenger seat of the car for the last three days. I get out of work, and the Post Office is closed. I have to come in tomorrow and do some work on one of the servers, hoping to get some shipped then. If not, then Monday.
BtotheB

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2010 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BtotheBClick Here to visit BtotheB's HomePageSend a Private Message to BtotheBDirect Link to This Post
Got mine today, thanks. Very well packaged and in perfect condition.

Can you give me an ETA on the buckets and harness? I'm moving at the end of the month and may need to get you to ship to a different address depending on the timing...

Thanks,

Brad
fieromadman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieromadmanClick Here to visit fieromadman's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieromadmanDirect Link to This Post
So its been a full week since they were shipped from Minnesota to Wisconsin and I haven't seen a thing yet? Do you have tracking numbers?

------------------

180* t-stat, cams, 96-97 intake swap, FFP pulley, A/C Idler, P/S idler, ported exhaust mani's, ported lower intake, sheet metal upper intake, 3" Flowmaster exhaust, EGR delete, K&N filter, Magnecor 8.5mm wires, 66# Injectors, T-62 Turbonetics T3/4, Haltech E6K, Liquid-Air intercooled, Synapse Wastegate. Shooting for 450+whp at 15 psi.

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieromadman:

So its been a full week since they were shipped from Minnesota to Wisconsin and I haven't seen a thing yet? Do you have tracking numbers?

They were shipped via USPS insured. I will sift through my stacks of slips. You should have received yours by now.
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
Have you been able to ship the rest yet, or are you still too busy to get them all out?
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Have you been able to ship the rest yet, or are you still too busy to get them all out?

I have a stack of boxes piled next to the door at home. I WILL be shipping another stack tomorrow. They were supposed to go out yesterday. Virus outbreaks, drive encryption software failures affecting 3000+ people across the company, and a server failure have been kicking my ass all week.

It is 20 minutes til the end of the day here, and this is the first time I have had a chance to sit down for more than two or three minutes. *sigh*

Hate weeks like this. More out tomorrow though. Will update shipped list at that point.
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post

I have a stack of boxes piled next to the door at home. I WILL be shipping another stack tomorrow. They were supposed to go out yesterday. Virus outbreaks, drive encryption software failures affecting 3000+ people across the company, and a server failure have been kicking my ass all week.

It is 20 minutes til the end of the day here, and this is the first time I have had a chance to sit down for more than two or three minutes. *sigh*

Hate weeks like this. More out tomorrow though. Will update shipped list at that point.

totally understandable... I've had weeks like that, but I've only worked manual labor-type jobs. 10-14 hour days working damn near nonstop - not fun. (just have to take a break sometimes and have a drink or two... gallons. )
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock