Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  WTB Various parts, stock/aftermarket (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
WTB Various parts, stock/aftermarket by ALLTRBO
Started on: 09-05-2008 12:12 PM
Replies: 63
Last post by: ALLTRBO on 05-30-2010 09:49 PM
ALLTRBO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2009 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
Bumparoo! Anybody?
IP: Logged
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2009 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
One more time, list has been updated... I need these pieces. The Fiero Factory is way outrageous on some of them, and they don't sell used axles "because they're 20 years old" (WTH?).

Thanks for looking!
fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2009 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsDirect Link to This Post
Will get pics for you tomorrow.
Thanks
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2009 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
Thank you sir!

Add one more item to the list that I forgot, a lower radiator air dam. I don't need any overheats!
fierodustin

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2009 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodustinSend a Private Message to fierodustinDirect Link to This Post
pm'd
Dmans Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2009 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dmans FierosSend a Private Message to Dmans FierosDirect Link to This Post
Are you still needing the AC compressor or Alternator?
I've got them and will sell them very cheap just to be able to clean garage out.
Please e-mail me, I do not reliably check my PM.s
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2009 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
Yes, I'll email shortly.

Just to let everyone know, I've been very busy the last couple days getting the car ready to leave here so I haven't had much time to get back to everyone. I will soon.

Thanks,
Steven
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2009 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
Okay, all PM's replied to. Dmans Fieros, I emailed you at the email addy listed in your profile.

Thanks!
Steven
Puck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2009 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ALLTRBO:

Lower sideskirt pieces of ground effects, aka rocker panels? (both sides, in good shape)

I have these sitting in my garage.....pm me with a price and I will ship them at your expense.

Adam
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2009 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
I have a possible sale pending on those, if I don't get them I'll let you know.
Thanks!
Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2009 07:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyDirect Link to This Post
Still need axles? I have a set although I'll need the outer portion of one of them for my swap. Shoot me a PM if you want them.
PFF
System Bot
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2009 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
I'm going to bump this again, just a few more used parts needed.

Sorry for the lack of response, no, I gave in and bought new axles from the Driveshaft Shop after having bad experiences with two members and all things Fiero axles. I can't believe it was so pathetically difficult to get a set of usable axles.

I didn't get the rockers, but don't know how much shipping might be. They're low on the list right now, so I might wait to see if I can get some locally.
fieromadman

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2009 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieromadmanClick Here to visit fieromadman's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieromadmanDirect Link to This Post
Buy a starter off ebay used. I did, from moradparts and i got it quickly, cheaply and packaged great. The weight and size savings is a great idea for any 60 degree v6, and it sounds so much more satisfying when you start the car.
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2010 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
Bump. Need an A/C compressor bracket ASAP. I don't have time to go pull one myself, and JY's keep telling me they don't have any.

Thanks fieromadman. I did buy one used, but from a JY I found on www.car-part.com . It was tested, and only $15 shipped! Can't beat that with a stick...

------------------
'88 Fiero GT - coming soon! - Project MIDTRBO
'90 Camaro IROC-Z twin-turbo - For Sale (maybe)
(And too many more!)
There's no replacement for turbo placement

Wire

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2010 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WireSend a Private Message to WireDirect Link to This Post
I have the first 3 items on your list.

Pictures on this thread
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/050868.html

PM me if your interested.

As for the AC brackets were they different than the ones used on the fiero? If not I have a set.
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2010 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
Awesome, PM sent.

Yes, unfortunately the GEN II bracket is entirely different AFAIK. Thanks anyway.
Wire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2010 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WireSend a Private Message to WireDirect Link to This Post
Just PMed you with more photos.
Daredevil05

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2010 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Direct Link to This Post
I have the air dam, rockers and wheel wells. All in excellent shape.
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
Bump for the remaining parts. Daredevil, sorry for falling off the face of this thread, everything came smashing down (literally, heh).
If you still have these parts, I may take them. I'll send a PM.

In addition to the above, I need '88 parking brake caliper brackets (apparently to hold the cables in place... I haven't seen what they look like).
I'll update the original post, too.

[This message has been edited by ALLTRBO (edited 05-03-2010).]

ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2010 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
^^^
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2010 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
^^^ still, but since there are so few parts left that I need I may just start a few new individual posts... more visibility that way.
PFF
System Bot
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
Bump, it's really coming down to the wire!
Wire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WireSend a Private Message to WireDirect Link to This Post
Got a radiator air dam from a 85 listed here:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/050868.html#p1

Pm me if interested.
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2010 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
We have already exchanged PM's about that one. I know it's easy to forget with all those parts you're selling, so I don't blame ya.

Thanks!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock