Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Approved Tyler Shipman Decals with Fiero logo are now here. $5.00 ( 100% Non Profit ) (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Approved Tyler Shipman Decals with Fiero logo are now here. $5.00 ( 100% Non Profit ) by cornersonrails
Started on: 02-24-2010 01:17 PM
Replies: 45
Last post by: cornersonrails on 03-24-2010 08:57 PM
vrossiter

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2010 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vrossiterSend a Private Message to vrossiterDirect Link to This Post
Chris, pymt sent.
Vince
IP: Logged
cornersonrails

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post
I still have plenty of the Decals still available. Bump for all the people who have recieved there decals to post pics of them.
Turbowedge

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeDirect Link to This Post
Received mine today, looks great. I will take some pics of it on the car at the Daytona show this weekend. Good thing your are doing for the cause. Feedback and rating left.
gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletDirect Link to This Post
I got my Clear backing one in the mail last week. Thanks!
I'd like to also get a white backing version as well.
you have PM

here's a a couple pictures I took right after a car wash. one is up close and another is from the back end to show how visible it is.
(sorry about not posting last week.

[This message has been edited by gtxbullet (edited 03-22-2010).]

cornersonrails

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post
I have recieved your PM. The visibility on the clear is not good unless it is placed on a panel of a lighter car and not a window. The white version works best for windows.
cornersonrails

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2010 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post
The list has been updated. Thanks to everyone who has gotten these so far. Chris
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock