Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  CAR #1 - Parting out '86 SE V6 gold/black aero (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
CAR #1 - Parting out '86 SE V6 gold/black aero by Hulki U. My-BFF
Started on: 01-19-2010 11:14 AM
Replies: 82
Last post by: Hulki U. My-BFF on 02-06-2010 10:17 PM
dalark68

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2010 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dalark68Send a Private Message to dalark68Direct Link to This Post
PM sent.
IP: Logged
fierodude1979

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-25-2010 02:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodude1979Send a Private Message to fierodude1979Direct Link to This Post
ill take what you have left of the ground effects kit bro. pm me so i can get your info where to send the money order
Rixthetrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2010 04:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RixthetrickClick Here to visit Rixthetrick's HomePageSend a Private Message to RixthetrickDirect Link to This Post
another PM regarding the door seals...

Question: hows all the suspension underneath? Rusted or not too bad?
If it's not too bad the tie rod ends, hub bearings and ball joints might be worth something,
the original stuff lasted way longer than 28k Miles, and was well made.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2010 05:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierodude1979:

ill take what you have left of the ground effects kit bro. pm me so i can get your info where to send the money order

Give me this week to remove the pieces and make sure they are in good shape. I would also prefer PayPal for payment if you have it.

All other PMs have been replied to.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2010 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Still good stuff on this car, suspension is complete. I'll list some stuff with prices, but there is much more left on this car than the stuff listed.

Spare tire and wheel, never seen the road, has all of its 'tits' - $30+ shipping
Excellent condition radio and HVAC surround with vents, no cracks or breaks - $20+shipping
Passenger headlight motor, tested works great, 28k miles, - $40 + shipping
Excellent condition dome/map light assembly - $10$ + shipping
Fuel door complete assembly, door, housing, cable, and latch - $20 + shipping

If you need anything not listed, shoot me a PM.
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2010 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
Got one of the upper seat skins?

Thanks
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2010 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by josef644:

Got one of the upper seat skins?

Thanks

Sorry, the seat skins were sold and shipped a few days ago.
fierodude1979

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-26-2010 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodude1979Send a Private Message to fierodude1979Direct Link to This Post
i dont have paypal
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2010 06:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

i dont have paypal

No problem, bud. We'll work it out with a money order. I am taking the body pieces off tomorrow, and will confirm the condition of the pieces.
fierodude1979

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-27-2010 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodude1979Send a Private Message to fierodude1979Direct Link to This Post
sounds good look forward to the parts thanks
Brocephus

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2010 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrocephusSend a Private Message to BrocephusDirect Link to This Post
Center console skeleton worth a damn?
PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2010 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Brocephus:

Center console skeleton worth a damn?

Not in this car, the other two cars the center console has maybe two or three cracks, but I'm not sure about the radio/HVAC portion of the skeletons.

[This message has been edited by Hulki U. My-BFF (edited 01-27-2010).]

What about Bob

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2010 04:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for What about BobSend a Private Message to What about BobDirect Link to This Post
Hulki,
Welcome back and thank you for your service. My son heads over for his third combat tour next week, Iraq twice and now Afghanistan
I don't see any mention about the tail lights. What kind of shape are they and how much for a set shipped to 49002?

Thanks

------------------
Bob
84 SE IMSA Widebody
87 GT 5spd
09 G6

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2010 07:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by What about Bob:

Hulki,
Welcome back and thank you for your service. My son heads over for his third combat tour next week, Iraq twice and now Afghanistan
I don't see any mention about the tail lights. What kind of shape are they and how much for a set shipped to 49002?

Thanks

Thanks Bob, and I will keep your son in my prayers. Tell him to keep his head down.

The tail lights in this car were in very good condition, so my daughter used them on her car. I do have other sets that don't have cracks, but have the typical sun fading going on.
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2010 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonDirect Link to This Post
4 spd shifter still available? Newer style. Show pic angles if not sure. Zip 19320. Not far from PontiacKid86..
I do paypal.

Spoon
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2010 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spoon:

4 spd shifter still available? Newer style. Show pic angles if not sure. Zip 19320. Not far from PontiacKid86..
I do paypal.

Spoon

I think he said earleyer today while i was there that he had it sold Ill keep an eye out for you though.

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2010 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Actually, the guy who told me he wanted it 2 days ago, but he hasn't paid for it. Shoot me an offer.
What about Bob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2010 04:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for What about BobSend a Private Message to What about BobDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

The tail lights in this car were in very good condition, so my daughter used them on her car. I do have other sets that don't have cracks, but have the typical sun fading going on.

Fading I can polish out, but cracked or melted (how mine are) are irreparable. The widebody's somehow melted by the backup bulbs. It must have been in reverse with power applied for an extended ptime or had the wrong bulbs in. They were like that when I bought the car. My parts car's are both cracked. What would you want for a set shipped to 49002?

Thanks,
Bob

[This message has been edited by What about Bob (edited 01-29-2010).]

laoeser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2010 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for laoeserSend a Private Message to laoeserDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking for a passenger side mirror, and the HVAC/vent piece if you have one.
laoeser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2010 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for laoeserSend a Private Message to laoeserDirect Link to This Post

laoeser

50 posts
Member since Jan 2010
Also adding, I'm looking for the passenger side trim on the rear quarter
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2010 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by laoeser:

I'm looking for a passenger side mirror, and the HVAC/vent piece if you have one.

I have both a passenger side mirror and an HVAC surround with vents. The HVAC surround is in good condition, has no broken mounting tabs or anything, but has some scratches on the front. Also, I take it you are looking for ribbed trim, and which side?
PFF
System Bot
Spoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2010 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonDirect Link to This Post

Actually, the guy who told me he wanted it 2 days ago, but he hasn't paid for it. Shoot me an offer.

$23.77 plus shipping ??? Zip 19320

Spoon
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2010 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spoon:

$23.77 plus shipping ??? Zip 19320

Spoon

PM sent.
Spoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2010 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonDirect Link to This Post

PM sent.

You have a pm. Deal !!!

Spoon
lund85

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2010 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lund85Send a Private Message to lund85Direct Link to This Post
how much for the spoiler if its any good
Rixthetrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2010 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RixthetrickClick Here to visit Rixthetrick's HomePageSend a Private Message to RixthetrickDirect Link to This Post
you have a PM
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2010 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lund85:

how much for the spoiler if its any good

Spoiler is gone.

[This message has been edited by Hulki U. My-BFF (edited 01-31-2010).]

fierodude1979

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-01-2010 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodude1979Send a Private Message to fierodude1979Direct Link to This Post
did you look at the ground affects yet for me?
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2010 07:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

did you look at the ground affects yet for me?

Yes, I am sorry I forgot to get back to you man. The ground effects on this car are trash all around. They were brittle and broke as soon as I tried to remove them. You don't want 'em. Sorry.
jpmurray

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2010 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jpmurraySend a Private Message to jpmurrayDirect Link to This Post
I need the passenger side floorpan drain cover with rubber gasket.
Have you got one that's not rusted out?
Thanks,
Jason
DLCLK87GT

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2010 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTDirect Link to This Post
Welcome back! Glad to hear you made it home safe and sound!!!
I’m looking for the brown plastic surround that goes behind the gauges. It’s for an 87GT and I assume 86 is the same color. Also the tan A?(windshield/door) pillar plastic trim piece….too bad about the dash, my corners are trashed but rest is great…wonder if I could Frankenstein them into 1 good dash???? Oh how about the headliner?

[This message has been edited by DLCLK87GT (edited 02-01-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
What about Bob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2010 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for What about BobSend a Private Message to What about BobDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2010 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jpmurray:

I need the passenger side floorpan drain cover with rubber gasket.
Have you got one that's not rusted out?
Thanks,
Jason

Yep. I have one that is not rusted. 15$ shipped.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2010 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Hulki U. My-BFF

5949 posts
Member since Apr 2008

Originally posted by DLCLK87GT:

Welcome back! Glad to hear you made it home safe and sound!!!
I’m looking for the brown plastic surround that goes behind the gauges. It’s for an 87GT and I assume 86 is the same color. Also the tan A?(windshield/door) pillar plastic trim piece….too bad about the dash, my corners are trashed but rest is great…wonder if I could Frankenstein them into 1 good dash???? Oh how about the headliner?

Thanks man! I think I still have the plastic surround, it has no cracks or breaks anywhere, but it is missing paint in many spots. You could always get a can of the interior paint from the Fiero Store and it would look brand new, but below is what it looks like now. If you want it, you can have it for $15 shipped. The A pillar trim is gone, as is the dash, and the headliner is shredded. the water did not treat it well.

Edit: Oops, forgot the picture.

[This message has been edited by Hulki U. My-BFF (edited 02-01-2010).]

laoeser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2010 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for laoeserSend a Private Message to laoeserDirect Link to This Post
Well I will definitely take both the mirror and the HVAC piece, and I'm looking for the smooth door trim, that goes on the Right rear quarter panel. The trim that goes right on the wheelwell.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2010 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
DLCLK87GT

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2010 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTDirect Link to This Post
huh, I'll have to double check when i get home but i think mine is a darker brown....interesting, i guess the colors did change.
jpmurray

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2010 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jpmurraySend a Private Message to jpmurrayDirect Link to This Post

Yep. I have one that is not rusted. 15$ shipped.

You have a pm.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2010 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by laoeser:

Well I will definitely take both the mirror and the HVAC piece, and I'm looking for the smooth door trim, that goes on the Right rear quarter panel. The trim that goes right on the wheelwell.

You have a PM with the details.
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2010 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DLCLK87GT:

huh, I'll have to double check when i get home but i think mine is a darker brown....interesting, i guess the colors did change.

Sorry for the hijack Hulki, but the colors should be the same. The 84-85 was a darker brown, 86-87 was tan, and 88 was beachwood.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock