Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  '88 Parts for sale (cradle included...) (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
'88 Parts for sale (cradle included...) by fieroboom
Started on: 09-18-2009 10:13 AM
Replies: 76
Last post by: wisn on 11-06-2009 06:06 PM
fieroboom

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2009 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by engine man:

Ok thanks i will be looking for it at the end of next week thanks agian i just need to find a trany now to change over to the 5 speed

I've got the trans from the '85... that would be a helluva shipping charge though...
IP: Logged
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2009 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post

fieroboom

2132 posts
Member since Oct 2008
All PMs answered...
mid engine monsters

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2009 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mid engine monstersSend a Private Message to mid engine monstersDirect Link to This Post
another pm sent .........i will quite soon ....i promise !
engine man

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2009 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manDirect Link to This Post
what trany is it Getrag or izz
engine man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2009 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manDirect Link to This Post

engine man

5298 posts
Member since Mar 2006
85 that be a 4 spd though right
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2009 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post

85 that be a 4 spd though right

In '85, the V6's got the Getrags, and the Dukes got the izzy 5sp, and since it's a Duke, I'm 99% sure it's an izzy 5sp.
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2009 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post

fieroboom

2132 posts
Member since Oct 2008
Ooh, I forgot to mention that I have the decklid vents/grills from the '85, and they're in good shape... Anyone need notchie grills?
engine man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2009 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manDirect Link to This Post
Ok i want a getrag or i will go with the 6 speed but more likely the getrag due to it is just a drop in no mods needed
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2009 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Boom, any chance you have a set of rear adjustable links for the 88 that aren't rusted fast? I'm due for an alignment and mine are stuck solid, and I can't find anywhere that carries new sleeves alone...and my spare set is shot as well
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2009 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:

Boom, any chance you have a set of rear adjustable links for the 88 that aren't rusted fast? I'm due for an alignment and mine are stuck solid, and I can't find anywhere that carries new sleeves alone...and my spare set is shot as well

Heh, nope, mid engine monsters bought all that up.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2009 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
crap, day late and a dollar short lol

How about a passenger side seat track? How much shipped to 68883? preferrably cheap as dirt
PFF
System Bot
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2009 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post

crap, day late and a dollar short lol

How about a passenger side seat track? How much shipped to 68883? preferrably cheap as dirt

Not sure... I need to see what my other 2 seat people want first... If neither of them wants/needs the pass track, then I'll grab it for you. Not sure on the shipping yet, but I'd say $15 + shipping for the track...? Is that cheap enough?
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2009 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
let me know if they are sold or not, and let me know on shipping if they aren't sold and we can go from there I'm kinda strapped for cash since my move to Nebraska, but I need to get this seat put in...Damn scrap yards here are expensive $40 for a beat to piss, cigarette burnt, dust impregnated sunfire seat w/o tracks ...makes me miss PA a bit, I coulda got a pair of em with tracks for $20 max...
engine man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2009 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manDirect Link to This Post
I sent you a PM
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2009 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post

I sent you a PM

Your parts are shipped & you have a PM with the tracking number.
-Paul
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2009 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post

fieroboom

2132 posts
Member since Oct 2008

let me know if they are sold or not, and let me know on shipping if they aren't sold and we can go from there I'm kinda strapped for cash since my move to Nebraska, but I need to get this seat put in...Damn scrap yards here are expensive $40 for a beat to piss, cigarette burnt, dust impregnated sunfire seat w/o tracks ...makes me miss PA a bit, I coulda got a pair of em with tracks for $20 max...

I have tracks, but I don't think I'd sell them... They've been in a topless car outside for a while. If you're ok with cleaning them up, you're welcome to buy them...
Daredevil05

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2009 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Direct Link to This Post
I hope you're not getting out of the Fiero hobby.

Dave
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2009 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Daredevil05:

I hope you're not getting out of the Fiero hobby.

Dave

I'm not. Just tired of looking at unfinished Fieros that I can't drive. I've already bought another one, just need to get these out of the way so I can go get it!
-Paul
CDubbz88GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2009 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CDubbz88GTSend a Private Message to CDubbz88GTDirect Link to This Post
I need the AC lines badly.... any chances?
fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2009 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsDirect Link to This Post
Just FYI, the trans can ship UPS. It is about 90# with the box. WAY cheaper than frieght.
Good luck on your newest project!

------------------
Why fight to be accepted by people you don't actually want to be like?

fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2009 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post

I sent you a PM

WTF? I sent you 2 emails, and a PM, all with the tracking number of your package on Saturday, and today you wanna open an item not received dispute? Have you bothered to check any of your inboxes before opening that dispute? When you first started complaining, I sent you a msg informing you of exactly what was going on and when I would ship it, and asked you point blank "do you want your money back, or do you want the parts, because it really doesn't matter to me." And you said you wanted the parts.... Maybe you should at least attempt to discuss things in the future before you go tell the teacher.... I was going to offer to send you a better master cylinder that I found on my dime, but screw it, you get what you're getting.
-Paul
PFF
System Bot
labbe001

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2009 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for labbe001Send a Private Message to labbe001Direct Link to This Post
RRAAARRRR HHISS, HISS...turning into a cat fight in here..haha

hey paul, do you happen to still have the alternator out of that 88? or the cruise control servo? or the turn signal lever w/ cruise control? thanks
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2009 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by labbe001:

RRAAARRRR HHISS, HISS...turning into a cat fight in here..haha

hey paul, do you happen to still have the alternator out of that 88? or the cruise control servo? or the turn signal lever w/ cruise control? thanks

The alternator was toast, servo I'm not sure about, but don't recall seeing it right off hand, and the column was gone when I got it, so no stalk.
mid engine monsters

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2009 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mid engine monstersSend a Private Message to mid engine monstersDirect Link to This Post
paul,i havent gotten my stuff yet either....sorry bud, ima havta open a dispute myself,its been long enough and i still dont have it and theres no excuse .......................................................
JUST KIDDING.......EVERYONE DONT FLAME ME OR PAUL......im kidding,just pulling his chain

sorry paul,had to ....im an ******* ,dude im coming to get it soon,you wouldnt believe the issues ive had to keep me from coming ,ill have it out of your way soon.

dont you hate that ,sell somebody something at a good deal and cant get em to come get it ....geez some people !

fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2009 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mid engine monsters:

paul,i havent gotten my stuff yet either....sorry bud, ima havta open a dispute myself,its been long enough and i still dont have it and theres no excuse .......................................................
JUST KIDDING.......EVERYONE DONT FLAME ME OR PAUL......im kidding,just pulling his chain

sorry paul,had to ....im an ******* ,dude im coming to get it soon,you wouldnt believe the issues ive had to keep me from coming ,ill have it out of your way soon.

dont you hate that ,sell somebody something at a good deal and cant get em to come get it ....geez some people !

Haha! You're fine man, it's still chillin in the garage, and it's not going anywhere (unless I get a REALLY good offer... ) j/k. It's not nearly as much in the way as the actual cars that my scrap guy is too busy to come pick up! So no worries, just keep in touch.
mid engine monsters

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2009 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mid engine monstersSend a Private Message to mid engine monstersDirect Link to This Post
david ,if paul doesnt have a cruise servo and that one from the 86 gt will work i got one cheap w/cable
labbe001

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2009 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for labbe001Send a Private Message to labbe001Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroboom:

The alternator was toast, servo I'm not sure about, but don't recall seeing it right off hand, and the column was gone when I got it, so no stalk.

thanks for checking...let me know if you happen to see that servo lying around

and robby.....paul told me you have until tomorrow to come get your stuff or he's letting me have it...haha..just kidding....i doubt i could even fit anymore fiero stuff under my carport right now...got one of the GTs pulled apart right now so stuff is everywhere
labbe001

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2009 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for labbe001Send a Private Message to labbe001Direct Link to This Post

labbe001

814 posts
Member since Jun 2008

david ,if paul doesnt have a cruise servo and that one from the 86 gt will work i got one cheap w/cable

man, if i keep buying parts from you, everntually, i'll have my car back...haha....just kidding...cool man, let me know what you want for it.....i don't need it right away so it's no rush...maybe we could meet up when you are up this way and i can get it...or you can swing by and that way i can put you to turning a wrench on my little project i got going right now...haha..just let me know
mid engine monsters

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2009 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mid engine monstersSend a Private Message to mid engine monstersDirect Link to This Post
you should have kept the car ... whats one more fiero when you already have more than one they dont take up much room ,they are little personal two seater commuter cars right ...........? ha ha ill bring it when i go to pauls ,
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2009 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post

you should have kept the car ... whats one more fiero when you already have more than one they dont take up much room ,they are little personal two seater commuter cars right ...........? ha ha ill bring it when i go to pauls ,

In other words, you'll get it sometime in January....
ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2009 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post
88 engine cradle gone yet? I noticed its still listed in your first post...

How much ya think it would cost to ship it to 01923 and hows its condition?
PFF
System Bot
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2009 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post
Wow, I royally screwed up... engine man, I just sent you a PM on this asking what you want me to do... Let me know if you want me to cancel shipment & refund, or cancel & reship...
R.O.C.1 and engine man both paid me $60 for two different items, and I sent engine man's shifter parts out to R.O.C.1...
Just wanted everyone to know, cuz I'm sure the sh!t's gonna hit the fan on this one...
-Paul
wisn

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2009 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wisnSend a Private Message to wisnDirect Link to This Post
have the 88 front 2.8 engine mount? Need that and if you have the toasted alternator I could use for mockup.
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2009 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wisn:

have the 88 front 2.8 engine mount? Need that and if you have the toasted alternator I could use for mockup.

AFAIK, the '88 only had the one engine mount (correct me if I'm wrong...), and it's still on the cradle that mid engine monsters bought. If he doesn't need it, then I'll be happy to set it aside for you... and you can have the alt for $5 + shipping, just to cover packing costs...
-Paul
mid engine monsters

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2009 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mid engine monstersSend a Private Message to mid engine monstersDirect Link to This Post
i wont need or want the engine mount on the cradle ,if you want to sell it
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2009 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post

i wont need or want the engine mount on the cradle ,if you want to sell it

Cool, wisn, do you need the whole bracket, or just the lower mount portion, like what you'd purchase at autozone? If you want the whole bracket & mount, then you can have it for $30 + shipping, but if you only need the small rubber mount, then maybe $5 + shipping...? They're only $25 @ Autozone, so I don't see how a used one could be worth much more than that...
-Paul
wisn

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wisnSend a Private Message to wisnDirect Link to This Post
I need the bracket that bolts onto the engine. I am getting ready for a 3400 swap and want to make it quick and painless!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock