Parting out 87 Notcie 4cyl 5sp by SpeedWorksAutoTuning
Started on: 04-06-2009 04:11 AM
Replies: 76
Last post by: mswenson289 on 06-12-2009 09:57 AM
joesfiero

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2009 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
Well, looks like I gotta get a hold of Paypal, luckily for my sake thats how I paid him so maybe I can get the money back.

-Joe
IP: Logged
02greens10

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2009 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 02greens10Send a Private Message to 02greens10Direct Link to This Post
I filed a dispute because of others having the same trouble, so best not to wait because no one has had recent communication.

SWAT if you read this please send the molding I paid for, and I will gladly drop the dispute.

[This message has been edited by 02greens10 (edited 04-22-2009).]

joesfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2009 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
I have just filed a dispute as well. It is unfortunate that this type of thing still happens, I hope this gets resolved quickly and quietly.

-Joe
SpeedWorksAutoTuning

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2009 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpeedWorksAutoTuningSend a Private Message to SpeedWorksAutoTuningDirect Link to This Post
Sorry I have not been on here. Been busy at work. All the smaller parts, which most of you got form me have been shipped. I charger most of you 5 dollars for shipping which will pay for the slowest shipping method possible.

If there is a concern I check my emails daily, just not PFF. If you paid with paypal you have my email.

------------------
S.W.A.T.

mswenson289

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2009 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mswenson289Send a Private Message to mswenson289Direct Link to This Post
You stated you shipped the smaller parts, What about the larger parts? When will mine ship?
Mike
02greens10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2009 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 02greens10Send a Private Message to 02greens10Direct Link to This Post
has mine been shipped out?
SpeedWorksAutoTuning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2009 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpeedWorksAutoTuningSend a Private Message to SpeedWorksAutoTuningDirect Link to This Post
I emailed u today mr.swenson.

------------------
S.W.A.T.

my86fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2009 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for my86fieroSend a Private Message to my86fieroDirect Link to This Post
is the center console in good condition if its still available?,also is the dash in good shape ?meaning the long section that spread the width of the car where it comes around to the vent and stuff?
mswenson289

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2009 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mswenson289Send a Private Message to mswenson289Direct Link to This Post
Has anyone received any parts or any email updates? I received an e-mail earlier in the week that he would call down and check if items were shipped. Last I have heard from him. I have purchased alum. cradle bushing from him in the past and it was a nice smooth transaction, so I don't want to be hard on the guy just an update.
Mike
Dash

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2009 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DashSend a Private Message to DashDirect Link to This Post
anything left on the car?
idk
those seats? and the block?
joesfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2009 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
No, no email response from him, no parts, nothing. Last I heard from him was when he posted here saying that the small items would be shipped Monday, the 20th. Now it is almost 2 weeks later and nothing. I have an open claim w/paypal and wrote to him twice now with no response whatsoever. If the parts really were shipped, great, I just want confirmation, a tracking #, something.

This needs to be resolved soon here, I understand that people get busy and forget to check on certain things, but I have tried a few different ways of contacting him and he has never responded directly back to me.

-Joe
PFF
System Bot
02greens10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2009 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 02greens10Send a Private Message to 02greens10Direct Link to This Post
I havent heard anything except an email with 1 sentence that said it should of already shipped out.

I'm afraid we're scammed and he stalled our dispute processes long enough to clean out his paypal account.
grkboy707

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2009 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Direct Link to This Post
how much for the wheels? and what brand were the seats?
joesfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2009 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
You might want to read the last few posts before you give him your money. I still have no parts, in fact, I bought the same tensioner from mOsh-man last week; almost a month after I paid for a tensioner from S.W.A.T. and guess what? Got mOsh's in the mail today.

-Joe
mswenson289

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2009 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mswenson289Send a Private Message to mswenson289Direct Link to This Post
I filed my dispute with pay-pal as well. Enough is enough, an e-mail or some communication would have gone a long ways.
Mike
Leeloo88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2009 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Leeloo88Send a Private Message to Leeloo88Direct Link to This Post
Marcellus, you were paid via paypal on 11 April, I've checked on the status of the payment and it was completed. Since you have not sent any jack to the address I've provided I am pulling the funding back. It is a disappointment to not have concluded our business as I've trusted and found most forum members to be very honest and quick in their online transactions. Needless to say I will not be purchasing anything from you in the future, and from the posts I don't believe anybody else should either.

Truly I am sorry it has come to this but I need the jack and cannot wait months for it or for word on its delayed delivery for that matter.

------------------
Four Fans of Freedom
"Fiero Fugit"

joesfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2009 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
I have just escalated my paypal dispute to a claim. As you said mswenson, enough is enough. The only response I have ever heard from this seller after paying him my money was his response here. He stated that he sent emails out to everyone and that the parts were sent out. Now weeks later I have still received neither.

-Joe
joesfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2009 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
Well this is just F'in peachy.

My claim matured today, the seller had 10 days to respond and didnt within the timeframe. This is part of the Email I received from them.

We have decided in your favor, however, we were unable to recover any funds
from the seller's account. As stated in the PayPal User Agreement, recovery
of funds associated with a Buyer Complaint cannot be guaranteed.

Cant believe this crap, this dude has been on here since 2007, guess we wont be seeing him anymore.

Im really glad its only 25 bucks but still, I really needed the part at the time and had limited funds for it, ended up having to pay someone else.

-Joe
02greens10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2009 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 02greens10Send a Private Message to 02greens10Direct Link to This Post
well it's a learning experience for all of us to dipute charges a lot faster. He stalled us until he cleaned his account.
mswenson289

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2009 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mswenson289Send a Private Message to mswenson289Direct Link to This Post
It appears our friend Marcellus Kinsey aka SpeedWorksAutoTuning will be attending the 2009 Jet City Fieros Arlington Pinic June 6th. http://www.captfiero.com/arlington2k9/ Maybe we should send Guido to collect our monies.
Mike

[This message has been edited by mswenson289 (edited 05-19-2009).]

joesfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2009 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
This angers Joe......
PFF
System Bot
SpeedWorksAutoTuning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2009 06:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpeedWorksAutoTuningSend a Private Message to SpeedWorksAutoTuningDirect Link to This Post
Ok, it is not anybody's fault but mine for the miscommunication. I do not come here often anymore as I have said before. A buddy sent me a text telling me to check this thread again.

Firstly, I have no intention to rip anybody off, especially considering the price of the parts. Look at all the stuff I have made and sold before. These 20.oo here and there parts are more trouble than I was selling them for. I mean seriously, its not like a ton of you guys bought the parts. So, no I didnt get rich off of a 1987 Fiero scheme.

Paypal is acting a nut with my account again, and it seems it has avalanched everytime someone here has filled a claim. They are asking for proof of a business, and I aint no business. So they have frozen the paypal.

Direct email from paypal:

Dear Marcellus Kinsey,
To have a business name registered on the PayPal account, the account must be upgraded from a Premier account to a Business account. A Business account allows groups and companies to have a business name shown on all PayPal transactions and correspondence with other PayPal users instead of an individual person's name. For security reasons, there must be a contact person's name listed in the personal name fields. The contact name on the Business account must be an individual person's name. The contact name remains separate and private. To upgrade your current Premier account to a PayPal Business account, please follow these steps: 1. Go to the PayPal website and log in to your account.2. Click "Profile" at the top of the page.3. Click "Personal/Business Information" in the Account Information column.4. Click the "Upgrade" button.5. Enter your business information and click "Submit." Note: All transaction records and history from the Premier account are retained in the upgraded account. Next, a business name change request must be submitted by following these steps: 1. Go to the PayPal website and log in to your account.2. Click "Profile" at the top of the page.3. Click "Business Information" in the Account Information column.4. Click "Change name."5. Click "Continue" and follow the instructions. To process your name change request, you can upload or fax in the requested documentation. Since uploaded files are received almost instantly and electronically attached to the claim details, our agent can review your claim more quickly. Faxed documents are reviewed in the order they are received and generally require 3-5 business days for the review process to be completed. Occasionally a longer time period is required, for instance if the fax is illegible or pages are missing. To fax the documentation, use the fax cover sheet and fax to 1-402-537-5733, Attn: Account Review. We cannot process your submission unless you use the cover sheet provided. We will send an email to confirm receipt of your documents when the fax enters our system. You can also mail the cover letter and supporting documentation to: PayPalAccount ReviewP.O. Box 45950Omaha, NE 68145-0950 Sincerely,PayPal Account Review DepartmentPayPal, an eBay Company
I am kinda at a loss here...I didnt really wanna come out of pocket to ship all that stuff, but its too late for that now. I see all you guys here are pissed off at me about it, and i apologize. I am working on getting refunds, but with y account status it is hard to do anything until they have all the info and are "satisfied". The car is mostly stripped, however I have set aside the parts requested from here and another place they were requested.

You guys let me know what you wanna do about it from here.....

------------------
S.W.A.T.

flyingbob

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2009 07:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for flyingbobSend a Private Message to flyingbobDirect Link to This Post
Hi Marcellus
Did you send out the reverse switch? let me know.
Thanks Bob
02greens10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2009 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 02greens10Send a Private Message to 02greens10Direct Link to This Post
I want my $45 back, or my trim and marker lights. I won the claim but i didnt get any money back same with everyone else.

Dear Jerret S(removed),

After careful review, we have concluded our investigation of the Buyer
Complaint described below.

We have decided in your favor, however, we were unable to recover any funds
from the seller's account. As stated in the PayPal User Agreement, recovery
of funds associated with a Buyer Complaint cannot be guaranteed.

Please know that we will make our best effort to recover the funds in
question if they become available in the seller's account in the future and
will take appropriate action against the seller. Such action may include
issuing a warning, a temporary restriction, or terminating the account.
Keep in mind that PayPal uses a number of factors to determine when to take
action, including member complaints. Due to privacy laws, we cannot discuss
the details of any action taken. We hope you understand our policy and that
it assures you that you are safe using PayPal.

-----------------------------------
Transaction Details
-----------------------------------

Seller's Name: (removed)
Seller's Email: (removed)
Seller's Transaction ID: (removed)

Transaction Date: Apr 9, 2009
Transaction Amount: -$45.00 USD
mswenson289

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2009 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mswenson289Send a Private Message to mswenson289Direct Link to This Post
I want the cash back, I waited as long as I could and ended up purchasing localy. So no additional BS is required "just the green"
Mike
SpeedWorksAutoTuning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2009 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpeedWorksAutoTuningSend a Private Message to SpeedWorksAutoTuningDirect Link to This Post
I dunno how to handle the cases that have already been decided with paypal. We will have to take them up one at a time. I have been back and forth with them, so it is on them as to when they will make it good again.

All the ones that havent been resolved via paypal are easy..... no b.s.

[This message has been edited by SpeedWorksAutoTuning (edited 05-20-2009).]

joesfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2009 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
Marcellus, I sent you money (not a lot mind you) but I did have the hopes of getting my car back on the road immediately. After a response or two from you on here, you said to email you because you dont come on here often. I emailed you, I sent two questions thru paypal (which also shows up on email) and tried several times to contact you about my part. All the while, my car sat unusable in my garage, which did in fact put me in a bind twice after the part should have been sent and on my car.

You may not have meant to rip people off, you may have been busy, and you may be a decent guy, but you did a lot of people wrong. I simply want the part immediately, or my money back. On 4-22 you stated that all the smaller parts have been shipped and that the $5 only paid for the slowest method. That was my last contact with you which was a blatant lie. You also stated that you check your emails daily but I never recieved a single email or response from after filing a claim. I want confirmation that the tensioner has been shipped or my money back within a week.

-Joe

[This message has been edited by joesfiero (edited 05-20-2009).]

02greens10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2009 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 02greens10Send a Private Message to 02greens10Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by SpeedWorksAutoTuning:

I dunno how to handle the cases that have already been decided with paypal. We will have to take them up one at a time. I have been back and forth with them, so it is on them as to when they will make it good again.

All the ones that havent been resolved via paypal are easy..... no b.s.

Did you not read my above post? I didnt get anything back. You know why? Because you emptied the account. Jesus. Don't pin blame on paypal. It's obvious you intended to scam(IMO) when you posted this ad and right now is a time to clear your name and make it right.
joesfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2009 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
MadDanceSkillz

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2009 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post
I'm an Ebay power seller, and so by association know a lot about Paypal.

His account, if it is even still open, is now in the negative. Any funds he puts in as of now (If your claim did not yield any return) will go straight to you. Also, a word from the wise to S.W.A.T...if you had a bank account or your SS number in your Paypal account, it would definitely be in your best interest to refund their money or send their products so they can report to Paypal the conflict was resolved, or your credit score is going to take a hit.
mswenson289

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2009 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mswenson289Send a Private Message to mswenson289Direct Link to This Post
After reading paypals response I wonder was SWAT trying to take his name off the account and leave just a business name? That way we would have problems getting to him? What does any of this have to do with our money?? Anyone know a Guido that we can send to the pinic?
Mike

Originally posted by SpeedWorksAutoTuning:

Ok, it is not anybody's fault but mine for the miscommunication. I do not come here often anymore as I have said before. A buddy sent me a text telling me to check this thread again.

Firstly, I have no intention to rip anybody off, especially considering the price of the parts. Look at all the stuff I have made and sold before. These 20.oo here and there parts are more trouble than I was selling them for. I mean seriously, its not like a ton of you guys bought the parts. So, no I didnt get rich off of a 1987 Fiero scheme.

Paypal is acting a nut with my account again, and it seems it has avalanched everytime someone here has filled a claim. They are asking for proof of a business, and I aint no business. So they have frozen the paypal.

Direct email from paypal:

Dear Marcellus Kinsey,
To have a business name registered on the PayPal account, the account must be upgraded from a Premier account to a Business account. A Business account allows groups and companies to have a business name shown on all PayPal transactions and correspondence with other PayPal users instead of an individual person's name. For security reasons, there must be a contact person's name listed in the personal name fields. The contact name on the Business account must be an individual person's name. The contact name remains separate and private. To upgrade your current Premier account to a PayPal Business account, please follow these steps: 1. Go to the PayPal website and log in to your account.2. Click "Profile" at the top of the page.3. Click "Personal/Business Information" in the Account Information column.4. Click the "Upgrade" button.5. Enter your business information and click "Submit." Note: All transaction records and history from the Premier account are retained in the upgraded account. Next, a business name change request must be submitted by following these steps: 1. Go to the PayPal website and log in to your account.2. Click "Profile" at the top of the page.3. Click "Business Information" in the Account Information column.4. Click "Change name."5. Click "Continue" and follow the instructions. To process your name change request, you can upload or fax in the requested documentation. Since uploaded files are received almost instantly and electronically attached to the claim details, our agent can review your claim more quickly. Faxed documents are reviewed in the order they are received and generally require 3-5 business days for the review process to be completed. Occasionally a longer time period is required, for instance if the fax is illegible or pages are missing. To fax the documentation, use the fax cover sheet and fax to 1-402-537-5733, Attn: Account Review. We cannot process your submission unless you use the cover sheet provided. We will send an email to confirm receipt of your documents when the fax enters our system. You can also mail the cover letter and supporting documentation to: PayPalAccount ReviewP.O. Box 45950Omaha, NE 68145-0950 Sincerely,PayPal Account Review DepartmentPayPal, an eBay Company
I am kinda at a loss here...I didnt really wanna come out of pocket to ship all that stuff, but its too late for that now. I see all you guys here are pissed off at me about it, and i apologize. I am working on getting refunds, but with y account status it is hard to do anything until they have all the info and are "satisfied". The car is mostly stripped, however I have set aside the parts requested from here and another place they were requested.

You guys let me know what you wanna do about it from here.....

PFF
System Bot
joesfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2009 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
Well, been 2 days now. Wonder when we will hear from him again.

-Joe
joesfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2009 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
Yeah I didnt think so.

joesfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2009 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
Hate to bring this one back from the dead, but I think he is still selling cradle bushings on ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...72%3A1205|240%3A1318

I would really like to know how he has another paypal account. I guess its in another name or something. I am thinking about sending him a question through ebay to find out where the hell my parts are that I ordered months ago.

-Joe
02greens10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2009 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 02greens10Send a Private Message to 02greens10Direct Link to This Post
How do you know?

If it is he changed his name on ebay. The old one was bridget(something) obviously a name with some feedback from someone that doesnt ebay anymore. the feedback is all old, and he scammed someone in 07.
joesfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2009 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
The only few reasons I have are:

He lives in Washington state according to the forum, and the ebay one is in WA as well.

Speed works auto tuning, the ebay auction says he is able to custom machine many other parts for Fieros.

And finally, SWAT has a thread on here advertising his aluminum cradle bushings. How many other people are out there making aluminum cradle bushings for Fieros.............That live in WA................?

Just putting 2 and 2 together. I could be completely wrong, I have been before.

-Joe
mswenson289

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2009 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mswenson289Send a Private Message to mswenson289Direct Link to This Post
They sure look like the ones I bought from him, back some time ago.
Mike
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock