Started on: 11-26-2008 07:26 PM
Replies: 96
Last post by: Chris Hodson on 01-10-2010 11:31 PM
Chris Hodson

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2008 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
Corners, pm sent!
IP: Logged
Kyle1016

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2008 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kyle1016Send a Private Message to Kyle1016Direct Link to This Post
Hey Chris, first off, really cool shirts. I like the artistic parts of them, the simple plain font stuff gets boring.
I think they look different in a good way. Unique would be a better word

I see how you built the box, and made the logo, but how exactly does it get transfered? I'd love
to learn how to do these, and mess around with some old crap. I'm not planning on selling anything lol,
just really curious, because i love spray painting and stenciling on shirts.

Thanks
Kyle
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2008 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
You make a black and white design, anything faded does not work well so imagine it like a stamp.

You print off two transparencies with that design, 8x10 works best.

You build an 8x10 frame and stretch sheer, or see through polyester curtain fabric tight over the frame and staple it all together.

buy some photo emulsion stuff and some sensitizer and mix it well.

Spread a thin but even coat of the emulsion on both sides of your screen in a low light room.

When finished spreading, put the frame in a dark box and let dry for about 6 hours or until not tacky.

Postion a 150 watt bulb centered 12 inches above your frame.

Put your transparencies centered on your frame "frame is bottom side up"

Turn the light on and expose it for about 45 minuets.

after 45 min, take your screen to the sink and all the parts that were exposed to light harden to the screen and the rest will wash out with gental scrubbing.

After you can see through the screen of the areas that were not exposed to light just let it completely dry in a lit area and your screen will become very durable and not so soft anymore.

On the bottom side of the frame tape all the edges because sometimes the emulsion will seep through the parts you didn't cover and give you issues, so just do this.

Place your screen onto whatever you was to print on, hold it down firmly, another person to hold the frame works well but im pretty limber and just lift my foot ontot he table and hold it with my left hand at the same time then i run the ink through using a hotel key card, best buy cards work too lol.

Lift the screen off carefully.

Blow dry your design until the shine goes away.

heat set it with an iron for about 3-5 min on high.

The end

Check this thread out for more pics.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/073543.html

Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2008 03:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
Hey, i found that old design.

Bradley Jay

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2008 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradley JaySend a Private Message to Bradley JayDirect Link to This Post
What happened to your website Chris? You took the link away.
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2008 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
check pm
5-0

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2008 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 5-0Send a Private Message to 5-0Direct Link to This Post
Are you going to do jackets?
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2008 03:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
If I can find a quality jacket with the right fabric Yea I could, but until then Its only hoodies and t-shirts in return for donations I found a supplier who offers much thicker hoodies at about the same price and i like the quality alot better over what ive been working with so far and il be giving the a try here soon with the next batch, ill take pics.
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2008 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post

Chris Hodson

3066 posts
Member since Aug 2006
If i told you that i would ship your things today im sorry but its been delayed due to a massive snow storm !!!!!! This sucks.
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2008 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post

I had a request to make this as a design, would anyone be interested? I need 5 people to do this.

1.hookdonspeed

As for everything thats happening on this thread , i now need to make a weekly list of people who want to donate in return for a free hoodie. If i have the hoodie available at hand ill send it out asap but running to and from my supplier for just one hoodie is killin me! The new hoodies should be a lot thicker btw.

------------------------------
1. cptsnoopy

Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2008 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedDirect Link to This Post
Your stuff looks pretty good. Bump for you.

------------------

My Build Thread

PFF
System Bot
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2008 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
Hey thank you, plus for you "looks like you could use one"
Dave E Bouy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2008 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyDirect Link to This Post
Hey Chris I picked up mine tonight it looks great. Nice job! Thanks
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2008 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
Your welcome thank you! BUMP!
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2008 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
BUMP
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2008 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
HAHA Boy have I came across some sweet hoodies! Im taking donations again
just shoot me a PM and ill hook you up!
If anyone has one already i would love it if you posted a picture of yourself wearing it! Thanks!
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2008 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
..... hoodies anyone ? meh?
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2008 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
*sigh* i think ima have to get my stick out and start smacking people around to get on that list w/ me
TRXSandRacer02

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2008 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TRXSandRacer02Send a Private Message to TRXSandRacer02Direct Link to This Post
PM sent, i would really like one of those hoodies, if you could, pm me the "donation" sugestion
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2008 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
A $30 Donation via paypal to Hodson_chris@yahoo.com I check it frequently so ill see you.

A good stick smacking may be in order lol.

[This message has been edited by Chris Hodson (edited 12-27-2008).]

Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2008 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
bumppp, if you got a hoodie post some pics!
PFF
System Bot
cptsnoopy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2008 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cptsnoopySend a Private Message to cptsnoopyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Chris Hodson:

bumppp, if you got a hoodie post some pics!

I am sure you could find a better model just about anywhere but here goes:

Thank you Chris!

Merry Christmas,

charlie

Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2008 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
Ha hey that looks pretty good on you! Thanks! Merry X-mas to you too!
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2008 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post

Chris Hodson

3066 posts
Member since Aug 2006
Here is a listing, this is the quality i have been shooting for this whole time. Its freakin thick and fuzzy all over, even inside the arms are insulated with poofy stuff. The only bad thing is its 10 bucks more. BUT worth it. Beings most thin designer hoodies today are about 40 bucks and up I think this is a good deal!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBay...em&item=190275798710

[This message has been edited by Chris Hodson (edited 12-27-2008).]

SteveFromLongIsland

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2008 03:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SteveFromLongIslandSend a Private Message to SteveFromLongIslandDirect Link to This Post
awsome stuff man. i like!
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2008 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
Thank you
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2008 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
bump!
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post12-27-2008 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
How much?! Nice work. Did not know that you are doing such things. Quite the self made man you are. I like the Fiero GT design. Sweet work. I actually would like a black pullover hoodie, with your design on it in an XL. Price? I will figure out shipping, or? You can email me at tkania13@yahoo.com. I never check out the mall.
P.S. Did you see the lambo door hinges for sale here? $200 or less. FYI

------------------
Tony K

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 12-27-2008).]

Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2008 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
Check pm's ..."lol"...

No i didn't see that yet ill check it out!
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post12-27-2008 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 12-27-2008).]

Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2009 06:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
Bump everyone seems to like these
PFF
System Bot
wiccantoy

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2009 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wiccantoySend a Private Message to wiccantoyDirect Link to This Post
damn it i wish i didnt get injured at work and than get layed off, these would be really nice to keep warm and show off my fiero pride. god work with your project. ( hope u get enough DONATIONS to help you through school

------------------

DONE: 86gt 5 speed 4.9 complete rebuild with buds outback northstar pistons , delta cams E303 cam , full ported , polished , stronger head springs, and flow tested heads and manifolds. rockcrawl's custom chip , polished crank . too much to list

86 gt 350 4 speed
85 t-top BEING PARTED
86gt 4.9 highly modified
86 and 87 fiero database www.geocities.com/cwandall/fiero.html

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2009 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Got my t-shirt for my donation today in the mail. I must say, it's great Chris! It wasn't out of the box for 10 minutes before I was wearing it to go to the movies with the family. Great job, feedback left.
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2009 05:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
HEY! Thank you my friend, I LOVE to give stuff like that away to people like you who donate to a good cause! my "education" Thank you so much!
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2009 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
BUMP
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2009 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
T-Shirts anyone?
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2009 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post

Any interest?
1986Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2009 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986FieroSend a Private Message to 1986FieroDirect Link to This Post
Here are pics of me next to my fiero with my new shirt I bought from Chris!!!!!!!!!!

Flyboy81

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2009 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Flyboy81Send a Private Message to Flyboy81Direct Link to This Post
I was curious if you got the Formula design worked in? Thanks!
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2009 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
Bought? Thanks for your donation lol!

It looks good on ya!

The Formula will come soon dont worry
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay