Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  88 Fiero Part'n Out - EVERYTHING 2o.oo or LESS. (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
88 Fiero Part'n Out - EVERYTHING 2o.oo or LESS. by mcaanda
Started on: 05-17-2008 09:32 PM
Replies: 45
Last post by: mcaanda on 06-20-2008 08:53 AM
mcaanda

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2008 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mavsf49:
would you happen to have the plastic nozzles that shoot out windshield fluid on to the windshield??

Originally posted by 85_Fiero_2M4:
Do you have the battery shield w/bolt, and the battery hold down retainer w/bolt? Did this car have a power decklid?

Originally posted by sjmaye:
How about the engine compartment insulation on the passenger side? Runs between the firewall and the trunk around the battery and strut. I am trying to find some in tact.

No, the car has been taken to the recycler.

------------------
And it begins again...

IP: Logged
mcaanda

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2008 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaDirect Link to This Post
NYRED - Shipping quotes sent.
Xanth

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 174
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2008 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XanthSend a Private Message to XanthDirect Link to This Post
Post so I can leave feedback
NYRED85GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2008 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NYRED85GTSend a Private Message to NYRED85GTDirect Link to This Post
Feedback posted in the "official" thread. The parts I got were in excellent shape! Was the car wrecked? Or was the rest of it in as good of shape as the almost perfect springs, steering column, and rear lights that I got?!
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2008 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post
That car didnt look that bad. Some of it is/was in better shape than my car. I bought a parts car and kept it out of the junk yard! I hate to see 88's being scrapped! There weren't that many made.

S.Williams
GR, Mich
mcaanda

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2008 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NYRED85GT:
Feedback posted in the "official" thread. The parts I got were in excellent shape! Was the car wrecked? Or was the rest of it in as good of shape as the almost perfect springs, steering column, and rear lights that I got?!

Thanx, I will have to update you as a buyer as well. Glad that the stuff reached ya in good condition. I do remember trying to make sure that I packed the ba-jesus out of it.

The car was not wrecked, I bought it solely for the front and rear suspension. For what the 88 suspensions are going for nowadays, it was cheaper for me to buy the whole car and take what I wanted, and sell off the rest. To be totally honest, even if I didn't sell a single item on it, it really would not have mattered as it was alot less than what I see most people buying rear cradles alone for - and yet another reason that I was able to offer pretty good pricing on the items for sale.

Originally posted by solotwo:
That car didnt look that bad. Some of it is/was in better shape than my car. I bought a parts car and kept it out of the junk yard! I hate to see 88's being scrapped! There weren't that many made.
S.Williams
GR, Mich

It would have taken quite a bit to get the car to a point where I'd be willing to drive it, and I'm not partial to the Notchies. There are some out there that are simply outstanding, but this one was far from it to say the least. I prefer the GT's which would have lead to this one coming apart in one way or another anyhow.

I too hate to see 'em scraped, but the truth is that they are worth 3x in parts what they are as an assembly. Parting one out ( short of the cost of your time to do it ) will show this quickly.

------------------
And it begins again...

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock