Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Cleaning out my garage permenatly - tons of stuff (with small pictures for 56kers) (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Cleaning out my garage permenatly - tons of stuff (with small pictures for 56kers) by Emc209i
Started on: 02-18-2008 01:28 PM
Replies: 74
Last post by: sjmaye on 03-23-2008 11:10 AM
anthony_86gt

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2008 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for anthony_86gtSend a Private Message to anthony_86gtDirect Link to This Post
I installed the steering column today and its perfect! Thanks again!
IP: Logged
Emc209i

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
User Banned

Report this Post03-01-2008 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for all of the positive feedback guys. Once again, sorry that school got in the way. Pictures of things in profile are still for sale. I just got home again (Winston-Salem) and will be sending all new orders along with some others out tomorrow of Monday morning. Thanks to everyone who has purchased something!!
FieroJam

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2008 06:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJamSend a Private Message to FieroJamDirect Link to This Post
Did you get the paypal payment I sent?
Emc209i

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-02-2008 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post
Yep. Got it Thursday. E-brake's going out with everything else.
IIKool

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2008 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IIKoolSend a Private Message to IIKoolDirect Link to This Post
Paypal sent for Consol cap
FieroJam

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2008 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJamSend a Private Message to FieroJamDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Emc209i:

Yep. Got it Thursday. E-brake's going out with everything else.

Cool just wanted to check base with you and make sure it went thru good.
Thanks
Emc209i

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-02-2008 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post
Parts will go out tomorrow morning as the UPS store was not open on Sunday here in Winston. I will post as soon as the parts are shipped.
FieroJam

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2008 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJamSend a Private Message to FieroJamDirect Link to This Post
Just got the ebrake today thanks. On a side note the UPS driver left the box on my porch. Not a bad thing unless it rains like it did today. And the driver didn't put the box in a plastic bag that's a first. But the part was all good just a wet box!
Silentassassin185

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2008 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silentassassin185Send a Private Message to Silentassassin185Direct Link to This Post
Got the wiring harness today. Appreciate it man
fierohobby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2008 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohobbySend a Private Message to fierohobbyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroJam:
Just got the ebrake today thanks. On a side note the UPS driver left the box on my porch. Not a bad thing unless it rains like it did today. And the driver didn't put the box in a plastic bag that's a first. But the part was all good just a wet box!

I find this a little odd, since I sent a MO for $25 for the ebrake.

Apparently there's been a little mixup.

-fh

ChuckLS1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2008 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChuckLS1Send a Private Message to ChuckLS1Direct Link to This Post
Do you still have the engine and will it go in a 86 GT without any mods?

------------------
Chuck
86 GT
96 New Yorker

PFF
System Bot
IIKool

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2008 06:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IIKoolSend a Private Message to IIKoolDirect Link to This Post
Did you get my PayPal for the console cap
Emc209i

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-08-2008 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post
Everything was shipped last week- and I have received all money orders and paypals. I was absolutely scrambling last week to get everything sent and taken care of before leaving on my 760 mi. trip to Florida. But I did succeed *whew*!!! Its been very hectic with all that's been going on and all I can say is sorry for the lack comunication. On the up note, everyone should have received their items this week or early Monday. Please let me know by then and I will get in touch with home to get the tracking number. If you need it or would like it I will get it for you also.

Originally posted by fierohobby:
I find this a little odd, since I sent a MO for $25 for the ebrake.

No mixup at all. He inquired about it after I had sold it to you and so I found him one while I was at the yard the other day. You should be getting your immediately if not already. I used Fiero Hobby as your shipping name as I didn't have your real full name- I hope that's alright :P

Originally posted by IIKool:

Did you get my PayPal for the console cap

Yes and your item is in the mail.

Originally posted by Silentassassin185:

Got the wiring harness today. Appreciate it man

No problem! Let me know if there's anything at all that you need help with.

Originally posted by FieroJam:

Oh no... ! I think it'll be just fine even if a little water did get to it. That is after all what was in what I used the clean the boot with. The lever should be fine as long as you wipe it down before it starts rusting. Enjoy!

Originally posted by ChuckLS1:

Do you still have the engine and will it go in a 86 GT without any mods?

Yes I do, and there are several minor things that need to be changed like the flywheel for the 86 (which I don't have anyway) but it can be made to work. It is not however, complete anymore. I sent the timing chain cover to California last week, but I still have the harmonic balancer and belt pulley. You'd need the water pump, timing cover, and several other various items like headers etc (I do have most of those things). I will reiterate that it needs to be rebuilt. PM me if your interested, I'd be glad to sell it to you.

One of the reasons I was so hard to reach

I thought this would be funny to tell here. While in Florida, the alternator on our vehicle went out, leaving me and three friends stranded 6 miles from our hotel. We ending up walking the 6 miles on the train tracks that run up Florida's coast.. In sandals and me carrying a 5.7l alternator. We spent an entire day walking to and from the parts store and then back to the car to replace the alternator and drive home. I didn't have a computer while I was there, but I was planning on finding one while I had some spare time-- this incident pretty much consumed what little I had. That and my feet are scarred.
Emc209i

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-08-2008 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post

Emc209i

3091 posts
Member since Apr 2005
Also I wanted to say. I did happen to get up with three people while in Florida. Unfortunately one of the users here, Madess, received two radios with broken face plates. While technically its the shipping companies fault (and partially mine for not packaging it properlly) I am going to make an effort to replace the broken parts. If anyone receives anything from me that is anything but described condition I'd like to know about it. I'm trying to insure this doesn't happen again if I can help it.

Thanks.

[This message has been edited by Emc209i (edited 03-09-2008).]

fierohobby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2008 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohobbySend a Private Message to fierohobbyDirect Link to This Post
Just wanted to let you know I did get the ebrake in the mail Friday, about an hour after I got home from work (mail running late because of weather). It's in great shape, thanks!

-fh
Emc209i

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-10-2008 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post
No problem. Thanks for the feedback.
oliver2245

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2008 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for oliver2245Click Here to visit oliver2245's HomePageSend a Private Message to oliver2245Direct Link to This Post
Hi do you sill have the crusise servo and do you turn signal for that unit thanks.
oliver2245

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2008 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for oliver2245Click Here to visit oliver2245's HomePageSend a Private Message to oliver2245Direct Link to This Post

oliver2245

38 posts
Member since Dec 2006
Hi do you still have that crusie servo and the turn signal for that unit.
250rider3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2008 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 250rider3Send a Private Message to 250rider3Direct Link to This Post
do you still have the hvac faceplate and the lock? also i need the lower part of the shift console if you have one in good condition. Lmk thanks!
Emc209i

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-12-2008 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by oliver2245:

Hi do you still have that crusie servo and the turn signal for that unit.

Yes I do. I'm not sure which part of the turn signal you're referring too though.

Originally posted by 250rider3:

do you still have the hvac faceplate and the lock? also i need the lower part of the shift console if you have one in good condition. Lmk thanks!

Yes I have both of the first still. Are you talking about the vinyl surround or the plastic skeleton in the latter?
oliver2245

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2008 07:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for oliver2245Click Here to visit oliver2245's HomePageSend a Private Message to oliver2245Direct Link to This Post
The turn signial unit thats on the stirring colum
PFF
System Bot
Emc209i

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-13-2008 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post
The stalk or the switch inside the column? I have an entire column still for $45 plus shipping, but I do not plan selling it in pieces.
250rider3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2008 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 250rider3Send a Private Message to 250rider3Direct Link to This Post
This part: i need the lower thing in grey but ill be willing to buy the whole thing if you have it... Thanks!
Emc209i

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-14-2008 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post
I do not have a good condition surround. They seem to be getting harder and harder to find unrepaired. I'm sorry
SC Coupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2008 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SC CoupeSend a Private Message to SC CoupeDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Emc209i

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-14-2008 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post
You'll need to allow pm's through from me so that I can communicate to you.
SC Coupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2008 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SC CoupeSend a Private Message to SC CoupeDirect Link to This Post
Still have the 88 EGR tube? How much to ship to 29464?

Thanks,
Larry

[This message has been edited by SC Coupe (edited 03-14-2008).]

250rider3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2008 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 250rider3Send a Private Message to 250rider3Direct Link to This Post
Me? I recieve pms from other people and havent changed a thing...
Emc209i

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-15-2008 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post
No, SC coupe had me blocked from a long time ago. I replied to all PM's, so I'm just waiting to hear back from people. Just let me know what you want, we'll work out a payment method, and I'll ship the part(s).
kevin23k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2008 02:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kevin23kSend a Private Message to kevin23kDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
Emc209i

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-16-2008 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post
PM's replied.
PFF
System Bot
sjmaye

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2008 03:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sjmayeSend a Private Message to sjmayeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Emc209i: I sent the timing chain cover to California last week, but I still have the harmonic balancer and belt pulley. You'd need the water pump, timing cover, and several other various items like headers etc (I do have most of those things). I will reiterate that it needs to be rebuilt. PM me if your interested, I'd be glad to sell it to you.

I need a new harmonic balancer for my 88 GT V6 due to mine having wear grooves where the timing cover seal rides. What kind of condition is yours?
Emc209i

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-19-2008 04:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post
If I recall correctly it was in good condition per not looking for problems in that specified area, so I'll give it a look over when I get back home on Friday. I'll add contacting you about it to my things to do list.
sjmaye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2008 03:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sjmayeSend a Private Message to sjmayeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Emc209i:

If I recall correctly it was in good condition per not looking for problems in that specified area, so I'll give it a look over when I get back home on Friday. I'll add contacting you about it to my things to do list.

Thanks. I am between a near perfect used one and a rebuilt one with a hardened sleeve. Just want this thing to seal, stay sealed, and never have to look at it again.
sjmaye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2008 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sjmayeSend a Private Message to sjmayeDirect Link to This Post
I went ahead and bought a rebuilt harmonic balancer. Thanks anyway.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock