Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  1988 Silver Formula for sale!! must go asap! (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
1988 Silver Formula for sale!! must go asap! by 88 Silver Formula
Started on: 02-05-2008 11:56 PM
Replies: 105
Last post by: 88 Silver Formula on 03-19-2008 06:27 PM
88 Silver Formula

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2008 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88 Silver FormulaSend a Private Message to 88 Silver FormulaDirect Link to This Post
ttt till i get s knock on my door
IP: Logged
88 Silver Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2008 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88 Silver FormulaSend a Private Message to 88 Silver FormulaDirect Link to This Post
taking it for a drive today and bathing it. a few quick vids to spark your attention (resent vids)

http://s153.photobucket.com...current=DSCN2248.flv

http://s153.photobucket.com...current=DSCN2277.flv
RickN

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2008 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RickNSend a Private Message to RickNDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88 Silver Formula:

taking it for a drive today and bathing it...

In 10 inches of snow?

------------------
RickN
White 88GT 5spd
White 85GT Auto
White 99 F250SD 7.3PSD 6spd
1956 Ford 860 w/ Freeman Loader

indyguy

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2008 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguySend a Private Message to indyguyDirect Link to This Post
sent you a pm
88 Silver Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2008 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88 Silver FormulaSend a Private Message to 88 Silver FormulaDirect Link to This Post
nah, snows all dried from the roads, i havent driven it in 2 weeks, so i gota keep it lubricated and whatnot + i wash all of my cars every sunday rain or shine
88 Silver Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2008 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88 Silver FormulaSend a Private Message to 88 Silver FormulaDirect Link to This Post

88 Silver Formula

857 posts
Member since Feb 2007
Ok im not really not sure what to do here....(help!!)

i have 7 people planing trips to come see/buy the car!!!!!!!! not one has told me that they are 100% dedicated to buy the car when they come (which is understandable!!!) but what do i do? i have 3 people comming next weekend, 3 comming the weekend after that, and 1 comming in 30 days... what the hell do i do??? the only way to contact all of the people interested , is on here, i hope everyone reads this, let me know ASAP if your going to buy it no questions asked, and how soon? and for how much? i guess il have to go by whos comming soonest, paying the most? i dont know how else to do this??? i dont want 3 people showing up at the same time... no way! someone let me know., after someone contacts me to let me know for sure, if somehow they back out, you better believe il be back on this thread like stink on **** to tell the others that its still for sell.. i hope everyone understands!! i really didnt expect to be bombarded with offers all at one time like this (not that thats a bad thing) highest offer is 2800 cash, but i will take slightly less if you can come this comming weekend.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2008 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
All the tax refunds must have shown up, this week.

You'd better contact them and tell them what's what.
Or specify that it will only be held with a non-refundable deposit. ("Money talks. BS walks", as it were.)

I remember a thread, a couple of years ago, where a guy rented a trailer and drove 200+ miles, only to find that the car that he thought he was buying (seems like it was also a Formula) was already sold when he got there.

To say that he was not happy would be a gross understatement.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 03-09-2008).]

88 Silver Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2008 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88 Silver FormulaSend a Private Message to 88 Silver FormulaDirect Link to This Post
all wait a few days, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!! contact me!! after tuesday il try my best to contact everyone that didnt tell me whats what.
88 Silver Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2008 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88 Silver FormulaSend a Private Message to 88 Silver FormulaDirect Link to This Post
ttt
indyguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2008 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguySend a Private Message to indyguyDirect Link to This Post
sent you a pm
indyguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2008 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguySend a Private Message to indyguyDirect Link to This Post
CHECK YOUR PM YOU WILL LIKE WHAT YOU READ! THANKS RYAN
PFF
System Bot
88 Silver Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2008 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88 Silver FormulaSend a Private Message to 88 Silver FormulaDirect Link to This Post
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

TO INDYGUY!!
thank you come again!
88 Silver Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2008 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88 Silver FormulaSend a Private Message to 88 Silver FormulaDirect Link to This Post
this is a S O L D bump, will bump this message till sunday night, so that everyone intertested, sees thats its sold..dont want anyone showing up looking for it lol..
88 Silver Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2008 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88 Silver FormulaSend a Private Message to 88 Silver FormulaDirect Link to This Post
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD BUMP BUMP SOLD SOLD!!

88 Silver Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2008 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88 Silver FormulaSend a Private Message to 88 Silver FormulaDirect Link to This Post
SOLD TTT SOLD
88 Silver Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2008 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88 Silver FormulaSend a Private Message to 88 Silver FormulaDirect Link to This Post
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
indyguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2008 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguySend a Private Message to indyguyDirect Link to This Post
BEAUTIFUL CAR DRIVES OUT GREAT 3 HOUR DRIVE NO PROBLEMS AT ALL ALREADY ENJOYING THIS
88 Silver Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2008 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88 Silver FormulaSend a Private Message to 88 Silver FormulaDirect Link to This Post
i miss my car already its gone now... thats one lucky MO-FO!!! take care of her!

thats gay.. my pics are clickables.... damn photobuckett!

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

btw your not a mo fo, figure of speech

[This message has been edited by 88 Silver Formula (edited 03-15-2008).]

craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2008 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post
That be one lucky bastard. I envy him.
Vonov

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2008 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VonovSend a Private Message to VonovDirect Link to This Post
Pretty car, glad you got it sold...best thing to get over it is another project; I don't mean run out and buy another car, but start looking around and deciding what you want to tackle next, researching and planning ahead always saves you money in the long run. Find something in your life that costs money, do without it, and put away 20 bucks a week or so if you can, or even just throw the change in your pocket at the end of every day into a big plastic bottle like what they use for water dispensers (a lot of pet stores carry 'em). It's amazing how much you can put away that way.

The great thing about used cars is, there are almost 60 model years to choose from since 1950, and hundreds of models within that range. Some of 'em, like our Fieros, are getting hard to find parts for; some of 'em, like VW's, are still manufactured in other parts of the world.

Good luck, and I wish you and yours many happy years together.

Tony
88 Silver Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2008 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88 Silver FormulaSend a Private Message to 88 Silver FormulaDirect Link to This Post
SOLD SOLD SOLD
PFF
System Bot
indyguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2008 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguySend a Private Message to indyguyDirect Link to This Post
well got home tonight car ran excellent 600 miles of smooth driving!!!!!! thanks again and i know i am one lucky mo-fo lol Ryan
ltlfrari

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2008 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlfrariClick Here to visit ltlfrari's HomePageSend a Private Message to ltlfrariDirect Link to This Post
This is one sad image to have burned in your mind...

Glad you sold it though and I hope it's new owner enjoys it as well.

------------------
Dave

www.ltlfrari.com

PineyCreek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2008 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PineyCreekClick Here to visit PineyCreek's HomePageSend a Private Message to PineyCreekDirect Link to This Post
Glad to see your Fiero made it to a caring home.
88 Silver Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2008 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88 Silver FormulaSend a Private Message to 88 Silver FormulaDirect Link to This Post
thx for reminding me of that dreadfull pic ltlfrari, lol, see i told you it was sound!! lol
88 Silver Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2008 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88 Silver FormulaSend a Private Message to 88 Silver FormulaDirect Link to This Post
last bump, car is sold, i dont want any calls or knocks..
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock