Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Parting out a 1985 SE V6 automatic (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Parting out a 1985 SE V6 automatic by bmwguru
Started on: 09-04-2007 06:56 PM
Replies: 57
Last post by: Blacktree on 02-13-2008 01:01 AM
bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2008 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
Ten days until Fiero goes to Junkyard. All parts listed are still available. Interior Door panels are NICE!
pm me, email, whatever. Car leaves for scrap on Valentine's Day.
Dave
IP: Logged
Fierology

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2008 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierologySend a Private Message to FierologyDirect Link to This Post
What condition are the sun visors in? What color? Do the prices include shipping?

Alloy or steel rims? I'd like 'em if alloy, and maybe even steel. Condition?

Can you ship? If not I'll have to look up Howell, NJ to see if I can make it there.

Thanks!
~Michael

------------------
"A guy know's he's in love when he loses interest in his car for a few days." -Tim Allen

Check out my restoration! Comment if you can.

bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2008 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierology:

What condition are the sun visors in? What color? Do the prices include shipping?

Alloy or steel rims? I'd like 'em if alloy, and maybe even steel. Condition?

Can you ship? If not I'll have to look up Howell, NJ to see if I can make it there.

Thanks!
~Michael

Michael,
Prices don't include shipping...I'd be working at a loss then. I'll post a pic of the sunvisors tomorrow. They are gray. The rims are the standard 14" alloy. One is slightly damaged. I had to torch off a lugnut this morning to get the caliper brackets off for the Fiero Store. I can ship ANYTHING....even the whole car. Small stuff gets shipped USPS Priority. Anything bigger than a brick gets shipped Fedex Ground. Anything heavier than Fedex will take will be shipped accordingly. If you are lucky, anything closer than Arizona will be delivered by my wife....lol.....long story.
Dave

ps...the car is in Lakewood at my shop. two minutes from the Toms River border. ZIp 08701 or exit 88 off the GSP.

[This message has been edited by bmwguru (edited 02-04-2008).]

bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2008 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post

bmwguru

4692 posts
Member since Sep 2006
updated list for page 2

All offers concidered. I will post pics upon request. Here is a list of most of the parts and the prices:
Valve covers $10 ea
throttle body $15
1987 headlight motor $10
distributor cap new old stock $5
decklid vent (1) solid $5 ea
t stat housing $10
intake manifold $10
cruise cable $10
acc. cable $10
front hood, gray $50
nose $40
LF fender $20
RF fender Black $20
door glass B/O
sunroof $20
lower quarter panels $10 ea
all ribbed trim B/O
engine and transmission for parts B/O
p/s tail light $10
gold nose emblem $10
interior door panels w/ pocket (nice) $25 ea
seat belts $20 ea
wiper arms $10 for the set
radiator $25
rad fan $10
head light assy w/ motors (unknown cond) $10 ea
washer bottle (1 small, 1 normal size) $10 ea
F trunk seal $10
R trunk seal $10
spare tire $20
all interior B/O (seats are shot)
sunroof bag (2 avail) $20 ea
fuel rail w/ injectors $15
14" rims $10 ea
ignition coil $5
ecm $10
steering wheel $10
instrument cluster $10
sunvisors $5 ea
overhead map light assy. $10
jack $5
p/s seat tracks $5

[This message has been edited by bmwguru (edited 02-07-2008).]

Fierology

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2008 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierologySend a Private Message to FierologyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bmwguru:

I'll post a pic of the sunvisors tomorrow. They are gray. The rims are the standard 14" alloy. One is slightly damaged... I can ship ANYTHING....even the whole car. Small stuff gets shipped USPS Priority. Anything bigger than a brick gets shipped Fedex Ground. Anything heavier than Fedex will take will be shipped accordingly. If you are lucky, anything closer than Arizona will be delivered by my wife....lol.....long story.
Dave

Sounding good so far.

-Michael

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2008 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
Dave, I'm interested in the following parts:

-- A pair of engine grates (vented, left and right)
-- All 4 side markers (ribbed)
-- Ribbed molding for right rear quarter panel

Just out of curiosity, what condition are these parts in? I ask because even though I can find these parts locally, they're usually damaged in some way. For example, the engine grates I find are almost always cracked, or the tabs broken off. Side marker lights have chips and cracks. And so on.

Thanks for your time,
--Mike
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2008 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
I got tied up today. I'll post pics of the stuff tomorrow morning
Dave
rdprowse

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2008 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rdprowseSend a Private Message to rdprowseDirect Link to This Post
console glovebox (2 avail) $10 ea/ I need a grey one if you have one. Shipping to 95621? Thanks Rich
86blackse

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2008 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
pm sent on marker lights
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2008 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
here are some pics. First off, the left front marker was sold. The pass side rear is cracked. The other two are good.

The sunvisors show their age, but aren't falling apart.
This is the style of rim. Good for someone who just needs some rims, or wants to try and clean them up. The tires are shot. I'll remove the tires for easier shipping.

Here is the trim piece. It looks to be in great condition.

I'll send you guys pms with individual details.
Dave
fieroX

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 372
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2008 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroXSend a Private Message to fieroXDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
PFF
System Bot
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2008 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasDirect Link to This Post
I'd be interested in the shift-surround and a driver's side door panel. Got pics?
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2008 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bmwguru:

First off, the left front marker was sold. The pass side rear is cracked. The other two are good.

Here is the trim piece. It looks to be in great condition.

OK, I'll take the two good marker lights and the trim piece. Please let me know about the engine grates.

Oh, there's something I forgot. I need the ground effect pieces on the front fenders, just in front of the doors. Here's a photo (with that particular piece missing) for reference.

Thanks!
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2008 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
all these parts left..one week to go. I'm attending the MD Fiero meet on the 23rd. I can bring parts with me to save on shipping. Unfortunately, I won't be bringing my Fiero because I have a lot of parts getting delivered on the way. I feel like I should own a brown truck.
I'm not stripping anything that isn't sold, so once it's gone, it's gone. I have to make room for a Mercedes with 1,000,000 miles on it I just purchased.
Dave
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2008 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
Paypal sent.
blkcofy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2008 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blkcofySend a Private Message to blkcofyDirect Link to This Post
bmwguru,

Is this an automatic? Do you have the auto shifter plate/cover left? What shape is it in? PM me w/ price and shipping to 45231
Fierology

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2008 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierologySend a Private Message to FierologyDirect Link to This Post
Hey Dave, do you still have the little emblems from the top of the rocker sill? They said things like "Fisher Body" and "Fiero," and some were blank. I'd like these if you have them.

And, were the wiring harnesses the same for an '84 SE Duke? My main plug is melted and I haven't yet done any diagnostic, though it ran w/o any wierd things before I began teardown. If it's the same harness I'd be interested in yours. If you don't know the answer I'll just look it up, but I might as well ask you as it may be common knowledge.

-Michael
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2008 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
*bump*
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock