Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Jacking Instruction Decals For Sale (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
Jacking Instruction Decals For Sale by fierofool
Started on: 07-09-2007 07:26 PM
Replies: 85
Last post by: fierocarparts on 04-18-2009 10:37 PM
PRFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2008 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PRFieroSend a Private Message to PRFieroDirect Link to This Post
are these still available? If so I would like to get one. thanks
IP: Logged
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2008 05:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
A few days ago, Charlie told me that he had some more of them.

He should pop in before too long.

fierofool

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2008 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
Yes. I have 25 remaining. Ordering info is in the original posting, page 1
Fiero STS

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2008 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero STSSend a Private Message to Fiero STSDirect Link to This Post
Still have not recieved mine yet.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2008 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
I didn't put them into the box on the weekend because of the holiday. She came early Tuesday before I got them in the box so they didn't go out until Wednesday. Let me know if you haven't received them by Tuesday.
Robs Fieros

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2008 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robs FierosSend a Private Message to Robs FierosDirect Link to This Post
Bump
Fiero STS

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2008 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero STSSend a Private Message to Fiero STSDirect Link to This Post
I recieved them on Saturday. They look great!
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2008 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
Rick from Indiana, don't know your PFF name, but I want to apologize for not shipping your decal yet. My wife's been in the hospital for 2 weeks, and I just brought her home. Just starting to check mail. Your decals will go out by Monday, the 18th. Thanks for the order.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2008 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
I still have decals left if any one needs them.
htexans1

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2008 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Direct Link to This Post
On payday (May 1) I'll send payment for 3 of them. (Extras are always good to have for the future.) hope you have some still on the 1st. LOL
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2009 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
Still have at least 1 left? If so, I want it.
PFF
System Bot
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2009 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
Hey, Jim, sure I've got a few left. $10.35 each including shipping.
Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2009 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2009 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

I don't know. I never checked for postal rates to Canada. I will, and will let you know if there's any additional charge.

Ok, I checked it out. I sell the decals for $10.35 USD each and that includes $1.14 postage for up to 2 decals. International postage is $5.56, the difference being $4.42. Add that to $10.35 for 1 and the total is $14.77. For 2 the total would be $25.12, USD

For Mickey_Moose and any other Canadian friends, here's what I had posted previously. However, the last ones I sent up to Robert2, the postage was less. The rates I posted above were obtained by weighing an actual shipment at the post office. Since it seems the postage varies, use the above quoted rates.
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2009 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

Hey, Jim, sure I've got a few left. $10.35 each including shipping.

Great I will send you out a money order on Tuesday for one.

Thanks again

Jim
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2009 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
Money order went out today. I got home too late yesterday and missed the mailman.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2009 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
It should be here by Friday or Saturday, then.
rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2009 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproDirect Link to This Post
I'll take one if you PM me your paypal address.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2009 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
rpro: PM sent.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2009 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JimmyS:

Money order went out today. I got home too late yesterday and missed the mailman.

I got your order today and your decal is in the mail box.

Thanks.
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2009 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

I got your order today and your decal is in the mail box.

Thanks.

Thank you. I will let you know as soon as it arrives.
PFF
System Bot
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2009 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
It came today. Thanks again.

------------------

Click here for all your Fiberglass part needs

fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2009 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
You're welcome, Jim. I still have about a dozen left if anyone is interested.
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2009 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
Have you given any thought to making a replacement sticker for the jack? The one that sticks to the jack itself.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2009 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
I can get just about any of the decals on the Fiero. Problem is that like this decal, which I produced a year and a half ago, my money is tied up for so long. When I originally did this, there were enough who really wanted the decal. Ironically, most of them sold to someone else. I haven't calculated it, but I think I'm just now about to get my investment back. Because my wife is in poor health, I don't have a lot of discretionary income.

There have been requests for almost all of the various decals, but I wouldn't venture to do them without definite commitments. Then, I would only sell them as a complete set.
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2009 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
I fully understand. I have had the same problems with people saying the want somthing I intend to make and then very few or none of those people buy. A good rule of thumb is... 10% who say they will buy, will.

I was glad you still had some though. I bought one for my car when you first offered them and now I am working on my girlfriends car so I needed another one.

Thanks again for offering these.

PM Sent
Robert 2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2009 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robert 2Send a Private Message to Robert 2Direct Link to This Post

I can get just about any of the decals on the Fiero. Problem is that like this decal, which I produced a year and a half ago, my money is tied up for so long. When I originally did this, there were enough who really wanted the decal. Ironically, most of them sold to someone else. I haven't calculated it, but I think I'm just now about to get my investment back. Because my wife is in poor health, I don't have a lot of discretionary income.

There have been requests for almost all of the various decals, but I wouldn't venture to do them without definite commitments. Then, I would only sell them as a complete set.

What do you mean by a complete set ?
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2009 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
There are decals on the radiator, for the coolant, decals under the decklid for emissions, on the jack, and various other decals. I believe some of the decals are specific to the 4 cylinders or 6 cylinders. If I did them, I wouldn't sell just one of them, for instance the decal for the emissions. They would be as a complete set which might include decals that you may not use on your particular model.

For instance, if the 4 cylinders have decals different than the V6, the set would include decals for both. At this time, though I have no intentions of producing them, as I said, because I don't have the money to tie up, and I'm not going the route that several other vendors have gone by taking money in advance. I value my reputation over money.
Robert 2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2009 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Robert 2Send a Private Message to Robert 2Direct Link to This Post
Right said

and I'm not going the route that several other vendors have gone by taking money in advance. I value my reputation over money.

Thanks for the infos.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2009 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
There is a company in Lawrenceville, Ga. that does reproduction owner and shop manuals and automotive related decals. He won't reproduce them for you unless you have a relase letter from the manufacturer. However, someone else may have already gotten a release and he may have decals or manuals in stock.

It's Jim Osborn Reproductions.
Contact David Osborn
Phone 770-962-7556
Email: dosborn@osborn-reproduction.com

PS: Fiero Jacking Instruction Decals aren't in his stockpile.

fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2009 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
Monthly Bump.
PFF
System Bot
87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2009 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Direct Link to This Post
mines on the way... bump for Charlie
fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2009 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for doing sometihng positive for Fiero owners even if it have taken you a while to re-coup your money. Will be sending a check today if you can verify that you still have 1. And a little bump never hurts (unless you're in my Fiero).
Thanks

------------------
Why fight to be accepted by people you don't actually want to be like?

thismanyfieros

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2009 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosDirect Link to This Post
i am looking for 2 of these decals.. do you still have any left?? and a total for shipping to alberta canada..thanks tim..
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2009 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
Right now I still have 14. Whatever's left will be going to the Fiero Factory Swap Meet in a couple of weeks.
thismanyfieros

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2009 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosDirect Link to This Post
pm sent...tim
Earl-R

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2009 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Earl-RSend a Private Message to Earl-RDirect Link to This Post
I need one, do you take paypal?

Earl
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2009 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, I don't. Money orders and personal checks are acceptable.
fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2009 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsDirect Link to This Post
If You took paypal, it would already be there from me. Check in on its way. Thanks!

------------------
Why fight to be accepted by people you don't actually want to be like?

fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2009 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
That's true, but the fee would take my profit and I'd have to increase the price. I'll just take the chance that PFF members send a good money order or check.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock