Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  finish parting 87gt before it goes to scrap yard (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
finish parting 87gt before it goes to scrap yard by wiccantoy
Started on: 07-02-2007 10:03 PM
Replies: 75
Last post by: fierodeletre on 10-12-2007 02:07 AM
KeithGT

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KeithGTSend a Private Message to KeithGTDirect Link to This Post
pass side rear fenderwell?
IP: Logged
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCRDirect Link to This Post
Hey Chris... I think we're not connecting here...You're making it overly complex and I'm over simplifying...

Like the picture I provided from AJ's Northstar build, I need to run the passenger side coolant tube over to the drivers side. To do this, I need a length of tubing, preferably with a bend on one end, about 4.5 ft long. In the picture from the Fierostore, it would be similar to the one on the right, with or without the 3/4" nipple coming off. Year doesn't matter, I was kind of looking for scrap section...One someone had bent or crushed and had to replace anyway.

Bob
crt454

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crt454Send a Private Message to crt454Direct Link to This Post
I sent you $15 with Paypal for the floor mat. Shipping on Monday is not a problem. Thanks.
wiccantoy

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wiccantoySend a Private Message to wiccantoyDirect Link to This Post
pm me a # to call you at tonight

Originally posted by RCR:

Hey Chris... I think we're not connecting here...You're making it overly complex and I'm over simplifying...

Like the picture I provided from AJ's Northstar build, I need to run the passenger side coolant tube over to the drivers side. To do this, I need a length of tubing, preferably with a bend on one end, about 4.5 ft long. In the picture from the Fierostore, it would be similar to the one on the right, with or without the 3/4" nipple coming off. Year doesn't matter, I was kind of looking for scrap section...One someone had bent or crushed and had to replace anyway.

Bob

Xanth

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 174
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XanthSend a Private Message to XanthDirect Link to This Post
Forgot to ask, would you like me to pay for the harness now?
wiccantoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wiccantoySend a Private Message to wiccantoyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xanth:

Forgot to ask, would you like me to pay for the harness now?

no i like to have the parts in hand to make sure there are no problems . thank you though
wiccantoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wiccantoySend a Private Message to wiccantoyDirect Link to This Post

wiccantoy

3372 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Originally posted by KeithGT:

pass side rear fenderwell?

keith did i respond to you ?
hellbentkrusty

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2007 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hellbentkrustySend a Private Message to hellbentkrustyDirect Link to This Post
hi guy;
do you have headlite harness and moduale by chance??

clynt
wiccantoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2007 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wiccantoySend a Private Message to wiccantoyDirect Link to This Post
yes but it was hit in the fron so its pretty beat up

Originally posted by hellbentkrusty:

hi guy;
do you have headlite harness and moduale by chance??

clynt

Xanth

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 174
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2007 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XanthSend a Private Message to XanthDirect Link to This Post
How did it run? I could maybe use injectors also if they are good.

------------------
www.FieroDomain.com
Over 120 Fiero Links, Articles, Images, Diagnostics

"If any car is both the parade and the rain, it is the Fiero"

wiccantoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2007 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wiccantoySend a Private Message to wiccantoyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xanth:

How did it run? I could maybe use injectors also if they are good.

the 87 gt im not sure . the 85 gt im trying to keep complete for now . that one i drove and ran great with lower miles
PFF
System Bot
topcat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2007 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wiccantoy:

25 sound ok ?

Did you get the payment?

KeithGT

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2007 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KeithGTSend a Private Message to KeithGTDirect Link to This Post
no, no response. Let me know, dammit!!! lol
wiccantoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2007 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wiccantoySend a Private Message to wiccantoyDirect Link to This Post
ttt
frankt2012

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2007 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frankt2012Send a Private Message to frankt2012Direct Link to This Post
PM Sent
wiccantoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2007 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wiccantoySend a Private Message to wiccantoyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by frankt2012:

PM Sent

pm returned
wiccantoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2007 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wiccantoySend a Private Message to wiccantoyDirect Link to This Post
ok all the parts requested are gone, there are a few people that never responded but oh well . time to finish parting this
brandon87gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2007 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for brandon87gtSend a Private Message to brandon87gtDirect Link to This Post
Does this still have the wiring harness in it? I need the fan relay and the plug (under the drivers headlight) that goes into it. And about 6-8" of wire at least so I can splice the new connector into my harness. Mine is toast! Let me know as I would like to get my car fixed asap! Thanks.

Brandon
smartaxel

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2007 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for smartaxelClick Here to visit smartaxel's HomePageSend a Private Message to smartaxelDirect Link to This Post
How is the carpet? I am looking for a decent set of grey carpet without fading (or pee). Not even sure how pricey shipping would be.
wiccantoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2007 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wiccantoySend a Private Message to wiccantoyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by brandon87gt:

Does this still have the wiring harness in it? I need the fan relay and the plug (under the drivers headlight) that goes into it. And about 6-8" of wire at least so I can splice the new connector into my harness. Mine is toast! Let me know as I would like to get my car fixed asap! Thanks.

Brandon

10 shipped sound good?

Originally posted by smartaxel:

How is the carpet? I am looking for a decent set of grey carpet without fading (or pee). Not even sure how pricey shipping would be.

carpet is toast
brandon87gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2007 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for brandon87gtSend a Private Message to brandon87gtDirect Link to This Post
PM sent!
PFF
System Bot
dsnover

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2007 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dsnoverSend a Private Message to dsnoverDirect Link to This Post
By chance, are the drip rails available?
wiccantoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2007 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wiccantoySend a Private Message to wiccantoyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dsnover:

By chance, are the drip rails available?

i have a set on a notchie but the ones to the fast back are gone , sorry . there are 2 cars being parted at the moment one is the 85 gt t-top the other is the 87gt fast back
CTFieroGT87

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2007 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CTFieroGT87Send a Private Message to CTFieroGT87Direct Link to This Post
How are those door panels? Shipped to 48164?
wiccantoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2007 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wiccantoySend a Private Message to wiccantoyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CTFieroGT87:

How are those door panels? Shipped to 48164?

panels are gone. i may have another set , but would need help with shipping an item that big. eveytime i get quotes and even ship large items i get raped. and usually loose money. i can take pics if intrested ill get a few pics for ya. if i remember there is one small problem with one of the door panels. a mark or something like that. would want 50 for the panels than shipping
PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2007 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking for

a nice pair of gray seat skins

a driver's side power mirror

a silver radio / HVAC trim piece.

If you have these, please PM me.
PineyCreek

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2007 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PineyCreekClick Here to visit PineyCreek's HomePageSend a Private Message to PineyCreekDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the trim panel screws and vacuum solenoid!

------------------
1986 SE V6, stock, auto, fastback. GT Trim and Body panels.

duckiedo

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2007 04:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for duckiedoSend a Private Message to duckiedoDirect Link to This Post
do u happen to have the throttle body i need the little arm that is on there that moves the tps ...if ya dont want to take it off how much for the whole thing?
volt110

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2007 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for volt110Send a Private Message to volt110Direct Link to This Post
Hi Chris,
I did a quick run through the thread, I may have missed this but is the cradle and suspension still available? Was the frame still good on the rear end. Let me know, I am working on an 85SE to GT fastback conversion and ran into loads of rust at the rear frame rails. If this is better, I might have a home for the rest of her locally.

Ed
88 Coupe,
84 SE
85SE to GT conversion
MusicmanNE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2007 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MusicmanNESend a Private Message to MusicmanNEDirect Link to This Post
how's the windshield?
spanky123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2007 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spanky123Send a Private Message to spanky123Direct Link to This Post
I need a simple part, There is a small clip that holds the locking bar and the tab together in either door. I need one for 20.00 if you can/will.

[This message has been edited by spanky123 (edited 10-10-2007).]

PFF
System Bot
wiccantoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2007 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wiccantoySend a Private Message to wiccantoyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by duckiedo:

do u happen to have the throttle body i need the little arm that is on there that moves the tps ...if ya dont want to take it off how much for the whole thing?

hows 40 shipped for the complete t/b?

Originally posted by PineyCreek:

Thanks for the trim panel screws and vacuum solenoid!

anytime , left you feedback also

Originally posted by volt110:

Hi Chris,
I did a quick run through the thread, I may have missed this but is the cradle and suspension still available? Was the frame still good on the rear end. Let me know, I am working on an 85SE to GT fastback conversion and ran into loads of rust at the rear frame rails. If this is better, I might have a home for the rest of her locally.

Ed
88 Coupe,
84 SE
85SE to GT conversion

hay volt all the parts you need are here drop me a pm and ill send you my # and we can talk

Originally posted by MusicmanNE:

how's the windshield?

i have 2 windshields but both at the moment are spoken for

Originally posted by spanky123:

I need a simple part, There is a small clip that holds the locking bar and the tab together in either door. I need one for 20.00 if you can/will.

get me a pic of the part you need and ill get you the piece you need

------------------

DONE: 86gt 5 speed 4.9 complete rebuild with buds outback northstar pistons , delta cams E303 cam , full ported , polished , stronger head springs, and flow tested heads and manifolds. rockcrawl's custom chip , polished crank . too much to list

86 gt 350 4 speed
85 t-top BEING PARTED
87gt parts car
86 and 87 fiero database www.geocities.com/cwandall/fiero.html

[This message has been edited by wiccantoy (edited 10-10-2007).]

86GT3.4DOHC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 306
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2007 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCDirect Link to This Post
How about windows? Providing they are unscratched.

Thanks

Adam
volt110

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2007 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for volt110Send a Private Message to volt110Direct Link to This Post
p.m. sent,
Ed
wiccantoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2007 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wiccantoySend a Private Message to wiccantoyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86GT3.4DOHC:

How about windows? Providing they are unscratched.

Thanks

Adam

sorry none of the side windows are clean . they all have scratch's . i also need a set for both of my gt's
fierodeletre

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2007 02:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodeletreSend a Private Message to fierodeletreDirect Link to This Post
Do you still have any part of the EGR system? I need the tube from the valve to the intake. I'm in 84321

------------------
If you can't be good, be good at it.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock