Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  *Curious* - Any interest in buying a proper FULLY done '87 Fiero GT turbo? (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
*Curious* - Any interest in buying a proper FULLY done '87 Fiero GT turbo? by 3.8T
Started on: 04-08-2006 11:16 PM
Replies: 83
Last post by: 3.8T on 04-09-2007 09:00 AM
3.8T

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2007 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 3.8TClick Here to visit 3.8T's HomePageSend a Private Message to 3.8TDirect Link to This Post
*almost spring time update*
IP: Logged
3.8T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2007 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 3.8TClick Here to visit 3.8T's HomePageSend a Private Message to 3.8TDirect Link to This Post
*EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SOLD - THANKS FOR LOOKING*

It's been a blast gents....all the Fiero ups and downs (ugh, the downs...damn lol)...but the ups were very much enjoyed, especially when blasting around at mid 11's and surprising the **** out of anyone and everyone....but its on to new ventures / cars / money handling for me. I hope everyone who bought is happy with their goods and will enjoy them fully.....take care all....

Admin, feel free to go ahead and lock up any remaining posts of mine.........

~Shan
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2007 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
congrats, I'm pleased with the stuff I got from you, and my girlfriend is as well.

I was recently reunited with a long lost friend of mine, and we caught up on things and he said he had a blue turbo 240sx or something that he autocrossed. I told him I had a fiero and he told me about this monster blue gt fiero at some of the events. He then sent me a picture of your car that he took lol. Kinda random.

------------------

3.8T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2007 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 3.8TClick Here to visit 3.8T's HomePageSend a Private Message to 3.8TDirect Link to This Post
lol, cool
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock