Started on: 08-14-2012 05:05 PM
Replies: 93
Last post by: Toddster on 10-28-2012 10:51 AM
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2012 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wolfhound:

Bull, These Bikers are from "The Shadowmen" A biker charity organzation. Both are voting for Obama.
You republicans are the product of hundreds of millions of years of evolution.
Act Like It !

http://www.facebook.com/sha...lsboro/photos_stream

I'm talking about the expressions on their faces. But don't believe me, believe your lying eyes.

IP: Logged
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2012 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

fierobear

27083 posts
Member since Aug 2000

Originally posted by jaskispyder:

Eh.... so it was a mix-up caught on camera. Let's put your life behind the lens 24/7 and see how perfect you are. This is exactly why we don't get qualified people to run for president. They don't want to be scrutinized every second of the day.

Smart people are less likely to do stupid things, at least on any regular basis. Stupid people, on the other hand, can't really help themselves.

jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2012 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

Smart people are less likely to do stupid things, at least on any regular basis. Stupid people, on the other hand, can't really help themselves.

Wow... I am not an Obama fan, but I don't believe he is stupid. Of course, you do everything 100% perfect... even though you are not running for office, running the country, raising a family? Eh... Let's talk about real news...

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2012 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Wow... I am not an Obama fan, but I don't believe he is stupid. Of course, you do everything 100% perfect... even though you are not running for office, running the country, raising a family? Eh... Let's talk about real news...

That's hyperbole.

If a person consistently says and/or does stupid things, what are we to conclude other than that they may not be very smart?

jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2012 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post

That's hyperbole.

If a person consistently says and/or does stupid things, what are we to conclude other than that they may not be very smart?

Let's see your Harvard degree? I hear they just hand out those degrees to anyone.

Disagreeing with his politics doesn't make him stupid. He is not the best president (could be the worse since carter), he doesn't make the best decisions, as we see them. But he isn't stupid.

Tigger

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2012 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerDirect Link to This Post
jaskispyder, I agree. And the OIHO picture (spelled correctly from their perspective) had nothing to do with Joe Biden anyway. You're dealing with political hacks who can't even keep their own topics on subject.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post09-10-2012 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tigger:

jaskispyder, I agree. And the OIHO picture (spelled correctly from their perspective) had nothing to do with Joe Biden anyway. You're dealing with political hacks who can't even keep their own topics on subject.

Perhaps they just did not show the photo that was really meant to be... From the back. (Then the spelling is correct. )

As far as the Biden pic... I have seen that look before. Those guys weren't happy. It may have just been an accidental moment snapped in history, but I am still going with those guys were not happy.

Tony

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2012 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Let's see your Harvard degree?

Let's see Obama's Harvard GRADES and TRANSCRIPTS. Oh, wait...you can't.

I hear they just hand out those degrees to anyone.

Do they hand them out easier or harder than Nobel Peace Prizes?

Disagreeing with his politics doesn't make him stupid. He is not the best president (could be the worse since carter), he doesn't make the best decisions, as we see them. But he isn't stupid.

Well, people called Bush stupid because he made verbal gaffes. So why the difference in metrics?

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2012 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

fierobear

27083 posts
Member since Aug 2000

Who the hell are you to talk, Tigger? You show up in threads after a lot of other proof and articles are posted, and much of the debate has occurred, and say some insult, and you're done. You are not one to talk.
spark1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2012 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Direct Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by spark1 (edited 09-10-2012).]

Tigger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2012 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerDirect Link to This Post

Who the hell are you to talk, Tigger? You show up in threads after a lot of other proof and articles are posted, and much of the debate has occurred, and say some insult, and you're done. You are not one to talk.

Well, you see, I have a life outside political discussions on a Fiero forum. You should try getting one sometime. Wait...

I banged yer mom, you sister bangin' hillbilly... You is uglier than a lard bucket full of armpits!

Is that better?
PFF
System Bot
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2012 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Well, you see, I have a life outside political discussions on a Fiero forum. You should try getting one sometime. Wait...

So, you've resorted to imagining I don't have a life? Just proves you don't know s***.

On a side note, it is jerks like you, who vote the way you do, that threaten my life and security.

I banged yer mom, you sister bangin' hillbilly... You is uglier than a lard bucket full of armpits!

Is that better?

1. Seems more to your obvious lack of intelligence

2. You STILL haven't added anything to this discussion, while accusing me of same. THAT is why you fail.
jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2012 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post

Well, people called Bush stupid because he made verbal gaffes. So why the difference in metrics?

And they also voted for Obama, will you be doing the same thing?

The difference is that liberals attacked Bush personally and those of us who know better, we look at the issues, the politics, and don't use personal attacks. That is the difference.

As for Obama's transcripts and grades. Well, frankly, who cares... Havard didn't come out and state that he wasn't a student. Plus, is it a requirement for the position?

jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2012 07:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post

jaskispyder

21510 posts
Member since Jun 2002
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2012 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys! sorry so many of you were killed 11 years ago, come on down to the White House for a Beer.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2012 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
Deflection. ALWAYS deflection.

jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2012 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post

Deflection. ALWAYS deflection.

Biden is a deflection from the real issues of this country. It is easier to point fingers at the stupid kid, than to look within one's self and find fault.

Hey, here is an idea... lets talk about Romney's plans, lets discuss the details.... wait.. what is that you say... they don't exist?

Keep talking about Biden if it makes people happy. For me, there is nothing positive to be gained.
jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2012 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post

jaskispyder

21510 posts
Member since Jun 2002

Originally posted by Toddster:

Hey guys! sorry so many of you were killed 11 years ago, come on down to the White House for a Beer.

Seemed like he actually was talking to those people. It wasn't a speech. Heck, I see nothing wrong with his comments. Of course this is a very short clip, but Biden was positive, interactive and happy to be talking with the average person. Is that not what you want the VP to do? What would you do? BTW, it was a clip, do you know what was said before and after this clip? It is easy to find fault in something taken out of context.

I think these guys should take him up on the offer! I would... I don't care what party the guy is with.

Tigger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2012 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerDirect Link to This Post

I found there's more to the story and frankly I don't see what the issue is. If I was this firefighter I would feel honored the Vice-President immediately knew who I was and even remembered his promise to buy me a drink if I was carrying the command coin he had given me.

Biden Invites Shanksville Firefighters to the White House for a Beer

Joe Biden gives Pennsylvania firefighters ‘no bullsh-t’ invite to the White House

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2012 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

I found there's more to the story and frankly I don't see what the issue is. If I was this firefighter I would feel honored the Vice-President immediately knew who I was and even remembered his promise to buy me a drink if I was carrying the command coin he had given me.

Biden Invites Shanksville Firefighters to the White House for a Beer

Joe Biden gives Pennsylvania firefighters ‘no bullsh-t’ invite to the White House

Bravo! You posted a reasonable point, supported with news sources. My compliments to you.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2012 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

fierobear

27083 posts
Member since Aug 2000

Biden is a deflection from the real issues of this country. It is easier to point fingers at the stupid kid, than to look within one's self and find fault.

Hey, here is an idea... lets talk about Romney's plans, lets discuss the details.... wait.. what is that you say... they don't exist?

Keep talking about Biden if it makes people happy. For me, there is nothing positive to be gained.

Jaski, he's the VICE PRESIDENT, not just some guy or a deflection. He's asking for us to vote to return him to the White House. That makes it relevant.
PFF
System Bot
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2012 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
Two! Four! Six! Eight! What is Biden’s mental state?

http://twitchy.com/2012/09/...-about-cheerleaders/
jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2012 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post

Jaski, he's the VICE PRESIDENT, not just some guy or a deflection. He's asking for us to vote to return him to the White House. That makes it relevant.

Doesn't matter as you are not voting for him. You will dislike anything he does.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2012 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Doesn't matter as you are not voting for him. You will dislike anything he does.

This is a waste of time.

jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2012 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post

This is a waste of time.

Yup, to you, Biden can't do anything right and you would rather try to tear him down than acknowledge his real care for people. So, yup it is a waste of time to discuss. I saw real care for the firefighters.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2012 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
"The Middle Class has been buried the last 4 years" - Joe Biden , 10/2/2012
You can't make this **** up!!!!
jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2012 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post
"Join me in welcoming the next president of the United States, Paul Ryan!" Romney said.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2012 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

"Join me in welcoming the next president of the United States, Paul Ryan!" Romney said.

Join me in welcoming the next president....uh, vice president of the united States, Joe Biden" - Obama

Glass houses
jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2012 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post

Glass houses

Ryan ran a marathon... so he said...then denied.

Picking on gaffes seems to be the republican 'thing' this time. But as you said...glass houses.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2012 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

In other words: No, no, don't look over here, look over there.

Again.

jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2012 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post

In other words: No, no, don't look over here, look over there.

Again.

You are correct.... "no, no, don't look at Romney/Ryan... look over there at Biden... everyone watch Biden... watch him, as we have nothing to show you"

PFF
System Bot
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2012 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

You are correct.... "no, no, don't look at Romney/Ryan... look over there at Biden... everyone watch Biden... watch him, as we have nothing to show you"

Remind me again, who is the VP?

In this country we judge our ACTUAL elected leaders by their words and performance. So since this thread is about JOE BIDEN's Words and Performance, are you saying you find him to be intelligent and capable?
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2012 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

Biden Gets Slammed By Jesse Jackson’s Daughter Over “Chains” Comments
Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2...ckson/#ixzz23qkw7FBk

Now you know he is in trouble over his comments.

They let her on Fox?
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2012 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

Joe's greatest hits. Kinda reminds me of Barney Rubble, sweet as he can be but dumb as a rock.

The problem with this video is that it will ALWAYS be out of date...

The collosal bafoon DID IT AGAIN TODAY! He called Ryan "Governor Ryan" and Talked about "future 20th century" manufacturing.

Would someone please gag this guy for his own sake. It is really a bit like watching the crazy cat lady.

...as I was saying.
jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2012 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post

Remind me again, who is the VP?

In this country we judge our ACTUAL elected leaders by their words and performance. So since this thread is about JOE BIDEN's Words and Performance, are you saying you find him to be intelligent and capable?

Quayle was VP. Oh wait we can't talk about that VP. Oh, and we can't talk about the other guy that is running forVP.... both are Republicans.

Bidden is both intelligent and capable. Just because you don't like him, it does make him stupid. Anyone that makes it to VP is way beyond you or I. If you think differently, then when are you running for VP?

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2012 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Quayle was VP. Oh wait we can't talk about that VP. Oh, and we can't talk about the other guy that is running forVP.... both are Republicans.

Bidden is both intelligent and capable. Just because you don't like him, it does make him stupid. Anyone that makes it to VP is way beyond you or I. If you think differently, then when are you running for VP?

Now that statement is full of crap. Firstly, I DO like Biden. I think his devotion to his family and single parent support of his kids after his wife's death is admirable; Seems like a likeable fellow.

But let's face facts, the guy is Barney Rubble! Likeable, and dumb as a rock. If you would classify this yutz as "intelligent" then what can I say, you draw into question your OWN perspicacity.
jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2012 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post

Now that statement is full of crap. Firstly, I DO like Biden. I think his devotion to his family and single parent support of his kids after his wife's death is admirable; Seems like a likeable fellow.

But let's face facts, the guy is Barney Rubble! Likeable, and dumb as a rock. If you would classify this yutz as "intelligent" then what can I say, you draw into question your OWN perspicacity.

Yeah....OK... just anyone can be VP...
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2012 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Yeah....OK... just anyone can be VP...

and President too, apparently.
jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2012 07:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post

and President too, apparently.

I thought you supported Romney?

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2012 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
'Yes, We Do' Want to Raise Taxes By a Trillion Dollars - Joe Biden

Whatever the GOP is paying Joe Biden to sabotage the Obama Campaign, it ain't enough!

[This message has been edited by Toddster (edited 10-04-2012).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock