Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Herman Cain train has stopped! He dropped out. (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Herman Cain train has stopped! He dropped out. by Wichita
Started on: 12-03-2011 02:08 PM
Replies: 64
Last post by: Doug85GT on 01-08-2012 05:30 AM
Wichita

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2011 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post
Cain only has a net worth of around $2 million dollars. Of all the Candidates, actually he has the most modest house $265,000.

Michelle Bachmann, the shrilling macaw, has a million dollar crib and more net worth than Cain.

Romney has the highest net worth out of all of them and it is reported around $200 million.
IP: Logged
Gridlock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 220
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2011 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockDirect Link to This Post
I apologize...I went and re-watched the interview and it was $675,000....just a slight difference.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post12-04-2011 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

Cain only has a net worth of around $2 million dollars. Of all the Candidates, actually he has the most modest house $265,000.

Michelle Bachmann, the shrilling macaw, has a million dollar crib and more net worth than Cain.

Romney has the highest net worth out of all of them and it is reported around $200 million.

Absolute cost isn't as important as relative cost. 265k here is an enormous house, borderline mansion, but in LA, its a 1 bedroom condo.

Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post12-04-2011 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Nurb432

33617 posts
Member since May 2006

Originally posted by Gridlock:

I apologize...I went and re-watched the interview and it was $675,000....just a slight difference.

Heh, just a slight one
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2011 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:

How did a person as dumb as him get $600,000,000? I apologize, but he just didn't seem that bright to me and I'm truly amazed that he is worth that much.

Yea, I'm sure you have room to judge other people's intelligence. You and Jazzy.

Brad
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2011 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

After the divorce lawyer gets done with him, he'll receive only half of what it sells for.
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2011 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post

How did a person as dumb as him get $600,000,000? I apologize, but he just didn't seem that bright to me and I'm truly amazed that he is worth that much.

It seems he has made some wise investments in a rather low-risk portfolio. Also, he hasn't spent it all on hotel-sized mansions and Citation jets.

Politically, he's accumulated cash the same way Sarah Palin's spent the last couple years money-ing up...." Sell your visibility, not your viability."
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2011 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
and the same way 99% of the other politicans did--with OPM.
NickD3.4

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2011 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NickD3.4Send a Private Message to NickD3.4Direct Link to This Post
like I said before, Cain lacked insight and was not ready.
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2011 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by twofatguys:

Yea, I'm sure you have room to judge other people's intelligence. You and Jazzy.

Brad

He's probably smarter or more clever than me, but I would never think of running for president. The Libya, Taliban stuff just wasn't even close to presidential.
JazzMan

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post12-04-2011 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post

He's probably smarter or more clever than me, but I would never think of running for president. The Libya, Taliban stuff just wasn't even close to presidential.

But you could say the extramarital sex was, lol...
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2011 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Not like this is the 1st time a president or presidential candidate had a "dark" past, but in recent decades it has become something of an issue where it wasn't so much during the 1st century and 1/2 of our existance.

I've never understood why people with problems of this sort even try to run--they gotta know someone is gonna spill the beans at some point.
Syn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2011 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynSend a Private Message to SynDirect Link to This Post

so this never had anything to do with it at all? "great philosophers" are pokemon movie lyrics? 999 tax structure from the Video Game SimCity? don't kid yourself it wasn't all his affairs, yes it did play a role in it but he wasn't a "real" candidate.

[This message has been edited by Syn (edited 12-05-2011).]

NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2011 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post
I'm trying to be nice, so I deleted the original post.
Happy holidays.

------------------

Drive safely!

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 12-06-2011).]

Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2011 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
just a failed gimmick candidate
plenty of other gimmicks to choose from

but, gimmicks is all that makes it all the ways anyways - so - wtf
htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2011 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by JazzMan:

But you could say the extramarital sex was, lol...

Slick Willie* would agree with that statement. So would JFK.

(*Slick Willie: Bill Clinton Prez in the 90s)

You know your the man when your rubbers have the presidential seal on them.

[This message has been edited by htexans1 (edited 12-05-2011).]

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2012 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Herman Cain to launch 9-9-9 bus tour
http://www.politico.com/new...ries/0112/71098.html
Doug85GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2012 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTDirect Link to This Post
So where are all of these accusers now? They torpedoed Cain's campaign then disappeared. Why didn't they demand that criminal charges get filed? Or how about civil suites? If Herman Cain is such is as bad of a person as was alledged, he needs to be brought to justice.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post01-05-2012 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doug85GT:

So where are all of these accusers now? They torpedoed Cain's campaign then disappeared. Why didn't they demand that criminal charges get filed? Or how about civil suites? If Herman Cain is such is as bad of a person as was alledged, he needs to be brought to justice.

Criminal charges for what? I don't recall him being accused of any misdemeanors or felonies, just of being a sleaze and a liar. That doesn't take away your freedom, but it generally makes it tough to raise campaign funds. If someone did make accusations of crimes, I missed it. Could you fill me in? ( that's what she said. )
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2012 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

Criminal charges for what? I don't recall him being accused of any misdemeanors or felonies, just of being a sleaze and a liar. That doesn't take away your freedom, but it generally makes it tough to raise campaign funds. If someone did make accusations of crimes, I missed it. Could you fill me in? ( that's what she said. )

If he put his hand up a a woman's skirt like he was accused of, that is sexual assault.
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2012 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

If he put his hand up a a woman's skirt like he was accused of, that is sexual assault.

Sounds like a candidate Clinton could get behind.
PFF
System Bot
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post01-05-2012 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post

No, it isn't. It is an unwanted advance. If his hand had proceeded up her thigh to make contact with genitals, that would be sexual contact. If that sexual contact was unwanted and made without consent, that would be sexual assault. I don't see anyone other then yourself suggesting that it was sexual assault.

I don't see what he has done to earn your martyrdom of him. He seemed like someone who never had much of a chance to me, it was just his turn to be the front runner, just like everyone else.
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2012 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post

If I remember correctly, his contributions went up after the first accuser came forward. After that, he tanked.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2012 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2012 05:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTDirect Link to This Post

No, it isn't. It is an unwanted advance. If his hand had proceeded up her thigh to make contact with genitals, that would be sexual contact. If that sexual contact was unwanted and made without consent, that would be sexual assault. I don't see anyone other then yourself suggesting that it was sexual assault.

I don't see what he has done to earn your martyrdom of him. He seemed like someone who never had much of a chance to me, it was just his turn to be the front runner, just like everyone else.

I'm the only one suggesting it was sexual assault?

Lots of links all calling it "sexual assault"

Your definition of sexual assault is flawed.

[This message has been edited by Doug85GT (edited 01-08-2012).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock