Started on: 11-15-2011 11:30 PM
Replies: 13
Last post by: Cheever3000 on 12-13-2011 06:30 PM
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2011 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
Heather Locklear

Wagner And Locklear Call It Off!
By SOD [Soap Opera Digest] • Posted: Nov 15, 2011

According to published reports, Jack Wagner (Nick, BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL) and longtime ladylove Heather Locklear (MELROSE PLACE) have called off their engagement, which they made public in August.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2011 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
Over twice my age, and I'd still jump at the chance to go on that ride...
Uaana

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2011 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaDirect Link to This Post
Also recently available.. Charlize Theron
http://www.yourtango.com/20...single-first-time-17
normsf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2011 01:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for normsfClick Here to visit normsf's HomePageSend a Private Message to normsfDirect Link to This Post
Hello, just goes to show you, no matter how good looking they are someone is tired of their Sh^t.
88GTV-8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2011 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTV-8Send a Private Message to 88GTV-8Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by normsf:

Hello, just goes to show you, no matter how good looking they are someone is tired of their Sh^t.

lmao,
true
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2011 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever3000:

Heather Locklear

That's good of her to call it off. Something about those hollywood starlets getting married and calling it quits the next morning.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post11-16-2011 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Who is to say it wasn't the other parties fault?
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2011 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nurb432:

Who is to say it wasn't the other parties fault?

Perhaps you're jumping to conclusions. Could be that normsf was referring to Jack Wagner.

Deabionni

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2011 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeabionniSend a Private Message to DeabionniDirect Link to This Post
normsf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2011 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for normsfClick Here to visit normsf's HomePageSend a Private Message to normsfDirect Link to This Post
LOL, funny
LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2011 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post

Quoted for truth...
PFF
System Bot
DevilWithout a Cause

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-17-2011 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DevilWithout a CauseSend a Private Message to DevilWithout a CauseDirect Link to This Post
i would marry her
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2011 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
Demi Moore is available again. She's had enough of Ashton's messin' around.
I'll let someone else go for her though. She's okay, but I don't know, just doesn't do it for me.
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2011 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
Anybody wanna get in line for Katie Couric?

Katie Couric and Brooks Perlin have ended their five-year relationship, a rep for Couric confirms to Us Weekly.

Perlin, 37, is in the process of moving out of Couric's Upper East Side townhome in New York City. The former CBS Evening News anchor -- whose husband Jay Monahan passed away from colon cancer in 1998 -- met Perlin in 2006 at a cancer research fundraising event at the Louis Licari Hair Salon.

A Couric pal tells Us she initiated the breakup. "Brook's a nice guy, but it was inevitable because they had different priorities and perspectives, and their age difference made it a challenge, too."

"Katie is someone who is incredibly versatile and accessible and in high demand and he just couldn't keep up," the Couric pal adds. "He had a little more trouble in the relationship. So she's available and back on the market."

Despite their recent breakup, a Couric pal tells The New York Post's Page Six they remain amicable. "Brooks is a great person and a real gentleman; he and Katie enjoyed their time together. But after five years, they have decided it was time to go their separate ways."

Couric, 54,has two daughters with Monahan: college junior Ellie, 20, and high school sophomore Carrie, 15. Her new untitled talk show will premiere in September 2012.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock