Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  How many O/T'ers still have a Fiero?? (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
How many O/T'ers still have a Fiero?? by fastblack
Started on: 07-21-2011 05:07 PM
Replies: 77
Last post by: Gokart Mozart on 07-23-2011 09:55 AM
fastblack

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fastblackSend a Private Message to fastblackDirect Link to This Post
After reading about Nick selling his Fiero, it got me to thinking how many regulars here in O/T actually still own a Fiero? This forum actually sometimes seems segregated between O/T and the rest and I recognize a LOT of names here in O/T but usually don't see them as much in General and Tech.

As for me, I have owned a Fiero since the day I joined PFF. It was my problem child 86 GT that was an on-going resto project. Last fall I bought my 87 GT and drive it darn near every day.

So how 'bout you?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post
I joined PFF right after I sold my Fiero. I knew PFF existed, but just never joined. After selling, I wanted something that could bring me back. I'll get another one... soon...
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post
Not I. You won't see me in tech because I'm just too stupid to help.

Jim
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
I've still got one. Still post in other sections too.
Not that anyone notices.

------------------
Raydar
88 4.9 Formula IMSA Fastback

Read Nealz Nuze! Praise the Lowered!

BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post
Just bought another one... now I have two again
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
<--- No Fiero. Probably won't be getting another one. I almost never even look in General anymore.
Darth88Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth88FormulaClick Here to visit Darth88Formula's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth88FormulaDirect Link to This Post
I've still got one, but it's in pieces in the garage.
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
I have one, I don't drive it much lately, but it's nice knowing it's parked there waitin' for me...
1fatcat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1fatcatSend a Private Message to 1fatcatDirect Link to This Post
I still have mine, sitting under a car cover, holding the cement floor down.
85GT3.4Track4spdCar

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-21-2011 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85GT3.4Track4spdCarSend a Private Message to 85GT3.4Track4spdCarDirect Link to This Post
Parked and waiting for the track days.
Commuting in a Toyota 4cyl that only requires infrequent fill ups at the pump, just as a commuter car should be.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post07-21-2011 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post
I'm down to one. Runs fine, i need to paint it and replace the roof.. AC is still in a box so no way in hell im driving it now. Used to drive it on fridays t work and weekends if i went anywhere.0

i dont do much in gfc or tech as all i know everyone else knows too...

[This message has been edited by Nurb432 (edited 07-21-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
partfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partfieroSend a Private Message to partfieroDirect Link to This Post
Drive it every day, but only a few miles!

------------------

htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Direct Link to This Post
Not one but two. Both '88s. both T-top cars.

Actively looking for another '88 T-top GT.

[This message has been edited by htexans1 (edited 07-21-2011).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Went from an 84 4 banger to an 86 SE. well it really is Amanda’s car so technically I don’t have one. But I do drive it as often as my back allows. I love them, it’s like driving a gocart on the streets.

And I rarely go to tech, there are a lot of knowledgeable people in there. They don’t need an old fart like me and all my old school redneck ideas.

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post
One that runs, one that don't.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergDirect Link to This Post
88 GT with about 45000 miles on it. Third owner. Only put a couple of thousand miles on it myself. Drive it once or twice a week. In just about an hour I will be driving it to San Jose to meet up with some other members of the Golden Gate Fiero Club for a drive up Mt. Hamilton to visit the Lick Astronomical Observatory.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
I spend a lot of time watching TV on the net and I leave OT open and hit F5 during breaks

I have still have 2.5 fieros.
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machDirect Link to This Post
BLAMO SUCKKER

------------------
I made that up now!

ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machDirect Link to This Post

ls3mach

11603 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Originally posted by theBDub:

I joined PFF right after I sold my Fiero. I knew PFF existed, but just never joined. After selling, I wanted something that could bring me back. I'll get another one... soon...

Brennan, with your new ballin' job, buy mine. You know you wanna.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:

Brennan, with your new ballin' job, buy mine. You know you wanna.

I won't say no to looking into it. PM me.
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

I won't say no to looking into it. PM me.

Don't you EVER tell me what to do again...or I send you Anthrax in the mail, except it won't be Anthrax, but you won't know that. You will then call the police to have it inspected. They will learn that it is cocaine and you intern will be arrested for possession of illegal narcotics.

Or you have a PM.

EDIT POOP DUDE. I accidentally sent the PM to myself.

[This message has been edited by ls3mach (edited 07-21-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:

Don't you EVER tell me what to do again...or I send you Anthrax in the mail, except it won't be Anthrax, but you won't know that. You will then call the police to have it inspected. They will learn that it is cocaine and you intern will be arrested for possession of illegal narcotics.

Or you have a PM.

EDIT POOP DUDE. I accidentally sent the PM to myself.

Screw the car, I'll take the Anthrax. Full price, and you send it to me anytime so I don't know when it's coming. I like living life on the edge!!

YGAPM
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post
I still have mine, '86 base coupe with a sunroof Formula body. I drive it every chance I get and if there's no precip. the roof is out.
Shananigans

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShananigansSend a Private Message to ShananigansDirect Link to This Post
I still have a truly loved 86 GT that is collecting dust in a garage at a property that I own. I drove it there and parked it many years ago. One day I will go through it and get it going once again,but at this time,I just don't have time. I drive my own newer work vehicles and at this time, I don't have the time for the old girl. I have owned it since 1987.
litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post
Still have my 86 GT, sitting in a storage unit. Just needs a few small things, other than that, it still looks and runs fine...

Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFDirect Link to This Post
Still have my Formula.
Deabionni

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeabionniSend a Private Message to DeabionniDirect Link to This Post
I haven't owned a Fiero in almost 10 years. As indicated by my join date, I joined after a move forced me to sell off all of my Fieros.

I planned on picking up a Fiero again after moving back to Michigan, but between being a single dad with kids; I need a vehicle with a back seat. Maybe someday in the future, I'll find a Fiero again; but in the meantime, I'm very happy to be part of this community. There's a great group of people on here, and I'm honored to have been able to meet and spend time with the few members that I've met so far.
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post
I have two, both '87s.
But I'm thinking of selling them.

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 07-21-2011).]

Zeb

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZebSend a Private Message to ZebDirect Link to This Post
Still have my '86 Coupe. Not for much longer though, it's for sale, and buyers are lining up.

I guess I'll stick around. Someone has to be a boon to Boondawg, spread rumors about FieroRumor, and nick Fierofetish. It's an ugly job, but somebody's gotta do it.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

I have two that run, two that I think I'll combine into one, and another that's just used for parts.

Most of my neighbors (I'm in the city) probably hate me (and/or my yard), but I've been here longer... so they can all go back to wherever they came from.
Scottzilla79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Direct Link to This Post
I have mine, I don't go into the general or tech section because I don't have time to play with my Fiero and it's just a tease to go in there.
I have a bunch of parts piled up for a front end rebuild too!
Haven't driven it since last year.
PFF
System Bot
spark1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Direct Link to This Post
Still have a stock 88 coupe. Post in tech once in a while but I learn more there than I contribute.
naskie18

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 194
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for naskie18Click Here to visit naskie18's HomePageSend a Private Message to naskie18Direct Link to This Post
I've got a homebrew choptop (not done by me) that I acquired a few years ago, but haven't had the time/money to do anything with it yet except clean out the mess of parts that it came with filling up the interior.

Which I guess is fine, 'cuz I'm eyeing GM's LF3 as a powerplant and that isn't out yet anyway.....but still, I don't know whether that qualifies as me still having a Fiero or not.

I was in GFC and Tech a lot more when I had my running Fiero...but it broke and I couldn't figure out how to fix it and didn't have the money to pay someone else to while I was finishing up college, so I had to get rid of it. I'll get to working on this one eventually....hopefully next summer, based on the way I'm projecting my finances to go....at least this new job is good for something

------------------
Nick www.naskie18.com GoogleTalk: naskie18 AIM: naskie18

1985FieroGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 296
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1985FieroGTSend a Private Message to 1985FieroGTDirect Link to This Post
Nope
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post07-21-2011 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanDirect Link to This Post
Have Fiero ,,need new fiero passenger seat slut or lady of unusual virtue
Xanth

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 174
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XanthSend a Private Message to XanthDirect Link to This Post
A significant part of my Fiero is sitting in its own trunk.
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by uhlanstan:

Have Fiero ,,need new fiero passenger seat slut or lady of unusual virtue

^WINNER

I still have mine. almost lost it due to heavy bills and the wife not working but got bailed out by somebody i never thought would help. So... for now i still have it. 86 GT
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
I sold mine a few months ago. I have a few parts in plastic bins that I'm holding on to. I just moved at the beginning of the month and there's not room for 2 vehicles in the garage yet. My 70 Chevy pickup is sitting outside and the wife's car is in the garage.
D B Cooper

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for D B CooperSend a Private Message to D B CooperDirect Link to This Post
I still have my 87GT 5 speed that I use for my summertime DD and my 86GT 3800 swap I drive everywhere else. No plans to part with either one.
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

I've still got one. Still post in other sections too.
Not that anyone notices.

Same here.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock