Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Canton police encounter with CCW (dash cam) (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Canton police encounter with CCW (dash cam) by Rainman
Started on: 07-21-2011 05:10 AM
Replies: 42
Last post by: User00013170 on 07-23-2011 09:05 PM
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2011 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
You guys that "are not defending the cop, but are defending him".

If any ANY civilian had told a cop that they should shoot them, should have shot them, or would shoot them, they would be in prison for a very very long time. I was in jail with a guy that had been there for 6 months because he said "someone should blow this place up" talking about a place he worked at. They pressed charges of terroristic threats against him.

How come because a Police Officer did it people are just asking for the loss of his job? I think he should go to jail at least.

Brad
IP: Logged
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2011 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fastblack:

Wow, I thought he was just a prick cop up until he said he should have pulled out his glock 40 and put ten rounds into him and go on to explain how his partner would have been a nice witness as he "executed" him for being stupid. That part is really out of line, I hope he loses his job for that.

A very bad example by both officers-the one doing the talking and the one on the side lines. I'm sure if the officer had shot the guy-all would've band together and lied till there is no end.
User00013170

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post07-23-2011 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pyrthian:

perhaps the answer is to seperate police officers from traffic enforcement. make a lower class officer, which is GREATLY reduced in authourity - basicly - a "traffic security guard" - a step up from meter-maid.

Not realistic as when you are out on the road you are 'it' and have to be able to take care of yourself.

[This message has been edited by User00013170 (edited 07-23-2011).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock