Started on: 07-13-2011 11:49 AM
Replies: 40
Last post by: 8Ball on 07-16-2011 10:09 AM
8Ball

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
As you all know, I have been on the job hunt for a while now. 2 months or so...
I have decided that I truly hate the IT world and the hiring practices. They seem to be designed JUST to drain your bank account.

Prime example, I was interviewing for a job in Nashville. It is 3 hours away and requires 4 interviews and 3 tests. So they string me along tell me how great I am doing, I am their top pick etc etc etc.. The last test, they tell me I did great and they would call... A week plus goes by, no call. So I email them... Turns out they hired someone the next day and NEVER TOLD ME!! From the sounds of it, they had him picked before I was told how good I did and that they would be calling.

So there is $300 I spent running back and forth etc etc.. for nothing. Another job in Johnson city.. same thing.. I show up for 3 interviews, I get told I am to expect my final call in a day or two.. 3 weeks later, I call and am told a similar story.. oh yea we hired someone else, thanks for your interest... blah blah blah..

Can no one be effin HONEST!! And say hey, we have another guy that we really like, so don;t waste your time or money.

I have one last interview in 15 minutes for the last job I have applied for.
The way I feel right now, it may be my last IT interview ever.. Fed up with this **** .
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post
not just the IT world.... it is everywhere and with unemployment being high.... we are only going to see more.
Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post
Its the same in education. When I was looking for a job, I had an interview with the principal of a school that was a good distance away. She had this huge stack of index cards with a question on each card. As she asked me the questions and I answered, she placed them into two different stacks. I assumed that one stack was for 'good' answers and the other for 'bad' answers. When she was done, she put the stacks side by side and commented on how well I did on my interview. I thanked her and asked when I would know something about the job. She replied, "Oh, we already have someone picked for the position, but we are required to interview a certain number of candidates before we can hire. I appreciate you coming in and fulfilling our quota. Have a safe trip home."
At least I did not get my hopes up, but I still wanted to kick her in the neck.
8Ball

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
Damn Cooter,
I would have handed her a bill right then and there!!
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 8Ball:

As you all know, I have been on the job hunt for a while now. 2 months or so...
I have decided that I truly hate the IT world and the hiring practices. They seem to be designed JUST to drain your bank account.

Prime example, I was interviewing for a job in Nashville. It is 3 hours away and requires 4 interviews and 3 tests. So they string me along tell me how great I am doing, I am their top pick etc etc etc.. The last test, they tell me I did great and they would call... A week plus goes by, no call. So I email them... Turns out they hired someone the next day and NEVER TOLD ME!! From the sounds of it, they had him picked before I was told how good I did and that they would be calling.

So there is $300 I spent running back and forth etc etc.. for nothing. Another job in Johnson city.. same thing.. I show up for 3 interviews, I get told I am to expect my final call in a day or two.. 3 weeks later, I call and am told a similar story.. oh yea we hired someone else, thanks for your interest... blah blah blah..

Can no one be effin HONEST!! And say hey, we have another guy that we really like, so don;t waste your time or money.

I have one last interview in 15 minutes for the last job I have applied for.
The way I feel right now, it may be my last IT interview ever.. Fed up with this **** .

Hey 8Ball, I hope this doesn't come out the wrong way, but unemployment in the United States in the "IT Sector" is currently between 1-2%. It's literally the only field in the US that actually GREW during the recession. Going into the recession, unemployment in the IT industry was between 3-4%. It grew because a lot of companies were focusing on hiring developers, and IT professionals to modernize and enhance the efficiency of existing companies and processes. Many companies, after laying off dozens (or hundreds) of employees, immediately went to consulting agencies like HP, IBM, or other consultancy service companies to make their companies more efficient so they could do more with less employees. As I said, the only segment that saw growth from it's prior statistics during the recession, is IT.

Now, there's specific places where the IT industry is growing, and I don't think Tenessee is one of them.

Ok, I just looked and I CANNOT find the map that I had referred to a month or so ago with respect to a similar conversation I had on another forum. But if I remember correctly, the IT Sector job growth was in the following areas:

Texas
North Carolina
South Carolina
Maryland
Virginia
Florida
Georgia

Not in any particular order.

Where they saw a decrease in IT sector growth was New York and California.

Even still, with a 1-2% unemployment rate, that means that most jobs are being filled...

The problem though, is that people have a really hard time accepting the fact (or even understanding the fact) that IT is "still" the wave of the future, so a lot of companies who are doing the hiring will treat you as if you should be EXTREMELY lucky that you're being offered a job. This is because the people from HR really have no clue. Really, with the demand that still exists... companies should be showering IT professionals with gifts that they're even WILLING to go to their company.

I certainly don't want to sound ungrateful, and I'm always humble at a job interview, but this is the reality of the IT industry.

I don't know what the reality would be for you to move... but I guarantee to you that if you moved to the east coast, in particular the DC Metro area, or n/s carolina, or even Georgia... you'd be able to find a job immediately. The only thing is... you've got to pull a Boonie... and I know how hard that is. I'm personally in the middle of it. I'm moving my entire family from South Florida to another state to pursue a career.

I remember what it was like after the crash in 1999... not fun.
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
/\

heck yes. I am lining up ducks to "pull a Boonie" as well. My last ducky is making sure my daughter - now 22, will be OK.
got some fresh certifications behind me, got a nice stack of references, and 3 months of living $$$
while I still have some work here in the Detroit area - it is getting bleak.
8Ball

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
I have been looking in all of those places as well. Problem is, I am not local, so they look at local candidates first.
I am more than ready to move... but with my current economic situation.... I HAVE To have a job first to be able to move.
The IT field does indeed have a lower unemployment rate than others, but it is also a LOT more competitive now.
If you are not exactly who a company wants you to be.. they move on to the next guy.

Mostly I am just feeling blue, disgusted, pissed and well... a little bit worried. I have two more hopefuls in the works right now. Both are in TN. But just last week I was working what LOOKED like 7 hopefuls. It is a bit discouraging. Especially when everyday I see my account balance shrink with absolutely nothing going back in. Even all my side work dried up. My interview for today has been pushed back a couple hours.. so still waiting on that one.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pyrthian:

/\

heck yes. I am lining up ducks to "pull a Boonie" as well. My last ducky is making sure my daughter - now 22, will be OK.
got some fresh certifications behind me, got a nice stack of references, and 3 months of living $$$
while I still have some work here in the Detroit area - it is getting bleak.

That's what it's all about Pyrth... we only have one life to live, and we've got to make the most of it.

I have been looking in all of those places as well. Problem is, I am not local, so they look at local candidates first.
I am more than ready to move... but with my current economic situation.... I HAVE To have a job first to be able to move.
The IT field does indeed have a lower unemployment rate than others, but it is also a LOT more competitive now.
If you are not exactly who a company wants you to be.. they move on to the next guy.

Mostly I am just feeling blue, disgusted, pissed and well... a little bit worried. I have two more hopefuls in the works right now. Both are in TN. But just last week I was working what LOOKED like 7 hopefuls. It is a bit discouraging. Especially when everyday I see my account balance shrink with absolutely nothing going back in. Even all my side work dried up. My interview for today has been pushed back a couple hours.. so still waiting on that one.

Yeah, I'm sorry man... I know it's tough, but you've got to be willing to make the really touch decisions. It's easy for me to say because I got a job in a new location BEFORE moving up there, and before having quit... but unless you have dependents (a wife, children), then you should move to the location where you know there is more employment, and just get a cheap-ass efficiency and start applying like crazy.

Right now, I'm training the guy who's going to replace me (I already accepted the job, and gave my current employer a 1 month notice). The guy we just hired came from Richmond, Virginia. Like I've done in the past, this guy is also still working for the company he just left. He's contracting at night when he leaves this job.

8Ball

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
Yea... I do have a dependent.. my wife of 12 years
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post

Yea... I do have a dependent.. my wife of 12 years

And a car that gets 16mpg... that doesn't help either.

I'm assuming you've already seen if you can find a job as a gov't contractor/consultant or something?

hrm
8Ball

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
Yea the 16mpg car is not helpful...
Yea I have recruiters looking all over for a fit for me.. no luck yet. Unfortunately I can't do the job you posted
PFF
System Bot
8Ball

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post

8Ball

10865 posts
Member since Jul 2001
WooHoo!!!!
I aced that one!! Finally!

The recruiter Tells me.. he plays golf every weekend with the hiring manager at FedEx in Memphis.. He SAYS that if he tells him to hire me, I am hired... We will see....

Not gettin my hopes up...

[This message has been edited by 8Ball (edited 07-13-2011).]

ghost187x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ghost187xSend a Private Message to ghost187xDirect Link to This Post
what about ITT? They are working here n Afghanistan.
Maybe you can try a government job or if push comes to shove, the military... try to come in as a officer.
8Ball

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
Military and Afghanistan are not an option for me. I will go back to flipping whoppers if I must. I should be able to either come in as a manager or step into the role soon after hiring.

I just hate it so much. Managing fast food restaurants is the worst job ever!
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
my last interview i did over skype as it was an hour drive... 2nd interview we met at a place between, was me, my co-worker and the interviewee... charged it to business lunch...

3rd interview i had him come to the office so he could see the place, make sure it was somewhere he wanted to be, now i just threw a ball of paper at him... ill probably be hit with rubber bands soon.

before i came here, and was looking for a job, i did several phone interviews, and a few online interviews...
8Ball

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
I have done several online and phone interviews as well.. But several places have insisted on Face to face for the first or second interviews.
I turned a job possibility down in Houston, because the company insisted on an initial face to face. I was not going to fly to Houston for a job I knew very little of, let alone if I had a solid possibility to get it.
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machDirect Link to This Post
I'm fed up with it too.

EDIT

Wait, you meant IT, I quite doing that crap years ago. Original post stands.

[This message has been edited by ls3mach (edited 07-13-2011).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

Military and Afghanistan are not an option for me. I will go back to flipping whoppers if I must. I should be able to either come in as a manager or step into the role soon after hiring.

I just hate it so much. Managing fast food restaurants is the worst job ever!

Being a contractor in Afghanistan is a sure way to basically solidify yourself in gold. Our buddy ghost187 will come home after his contract is over, and he'll probably have a security clearance from his work over there in the middle east, and he'll have people BEGGING him to come work for them. He'll get offers of $150-200k+.. and they'll be BEGGING him.

Out of the hundreds of thousands of contractors that have worked in Iraq and Afghanistan, you have a greater risk of dying in a car crash going to work here in South Florida, than you would getting shot by an insurgent. Most of the contract work in Iraq is done in the green zone, or under significant security.

Ghost187 is probably already making over 100k just being over there, and as a US citizen working overseas, your first 35k (or is it 50k?) is totally tax-free. Plus, they're probably paying for the storage of all his crap back home too.
8Ball

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
My problem is not getting shot.
I cannot go overseas or into service because I have my wife to take care of. Can't leave her alone.
8Ball

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post

8Ball

10865 posts
Member since Jul 2001
Bad day is getting better
I should find out by Friday if I got the job. It is an 11 Month contract with good pay and full benefits.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

Bad day is getting better
I should find out by Friday if I got the job. It is an 11 Month contract with good pay and full benefits.

That's awesome man, I'm really happy for you!
PFF
System Bot
8Ball

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
Thanks I am not gonna get my hopes up just yet though... Done that a few times.
htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
Being a contractor in Afghanistan is a sure way to basically solidify yourself in gold. Our buddy ghost187 will come home after his contract is over, and he'll probably have a security clearance from his work over there in the middle east, and he'll have people BEGGING him to come work for them. He'll get offers of $150-200k+.. and they'll be BEGGING him.

Out of the hundreds of thousands of contractors that have worked in Iraq and Afghanistan, you have a greater risk of dying in a car crash going to work here in South Florida, than you would getting shot by an insurgent. Most of the contract work in Iraq is done in the green zone, or under significant security.

Ghost187 is probably already making over 100k just being over there, and as a US citizen working overseas, your first 35k (or is it 50k?) is totally tax-free. Plus, they're probably paying for the storage of all his crap back home too.

It depends on what your doing for the contractor. If your in security, or maintenance you are located with the troops in the FOBs as well as the 'green zone.' IEDs that get us in the military can hit you too. Rockets IEDs VIEDs and RPGs are a nusiance, but they are rare.

Shootings can happen too, but thankfully they are rare.

Be prepared for 12 hours a day sometimes (more often then not ) 7 days a week shifts.

Its 80 percent of your wages currently tax free (Civilian)

Storage: its cheap to rent a storage unit, or buy a trailer, put your junk in it and park it at the parents home.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post07-13-2011 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaskispyder:

not just the IT world.... it is everywhere and with unemployment being high.... we are only going to see more.

Right. Every market is this way since there is a glut of 'applicants'.
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cooter:

Its the same in education. When I was looking for a job, I had an interview with the principal of a school that was a good distance away. She had this huge stack of index cards with a question on each card. As she asked me the questions and I answered, she placed them into two different stacks. I assumed that one stack was for 'good' answers and the other for 'bad' answers. When she was done, she put the stacks side by side and commented on how well I did on my interview. I thanked her and asked when I would know something about the job. She replied, "Oh, we already have someone picked for the position, but we are required to interview a certain number of candidates before we can hire. I appreciate you coming in and fulfilling our quota. Have a safe trip home."
At least I did not get my hopes up, but I still wanted to kick her in the neck.

That's how it is in my school system. By the time the job is posted, they already know which good ol' boy they'll give it to.

[This message has been edited by carnut122 (edited 07-13-2011).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by carnut122:

That's how it is in my school system. By the time the job is posted, they already know which good ol' boy they'll give it to.

Sometimes, (unfortunately) a manager or department head already knows who they want to hire from the outside... but they usually have to go through the whole hiring process because of HR rules and regulations.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post07-13-2011 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pyrthian:

I am lining up ducks to "pull a Boonie" as well.

Well, I must say, it worked for me!
And although I miss my old stompin' grounds like the dickens, i'm pretty sure I would do it again under the same circumstances.
Eventhough I know now that if I had waited 8 months, I would have been employed right there on home turf, for life.

But one never knows the future, and hindsight, as always, is 20/20.
So I will make the best of what I got where I am at.
And the whole thing has made me stronger and wiser.

It's win-win.
8Ball

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2011 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Well, I must say, it worked for me!
It's win-win.

I dunno Boonie... I am not sure I would call $40k in CC Debt working....
Not trying to be mean, just saying I can go $40k in debt and not uproot our lives... Hell I could have gone $40k in debt and kept my hot rod. But then, when you get work, your loan and CC payments are so high you are still working poor for the next 3-7 years.

[This message has been edited by 8Ball (edited 07-14-2011).]

8Ball

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2011 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post

8Ball

10865 posts
Member since Jul 2001
I got a call at 8 am this morning.. The one job I really want, the TVA position, they want a face to face tomorrow at 3:30!!!!
Oh I hope I hope I hope!
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2011 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
GOOD LUCK
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2011 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post

I got a call at 8 am this morning.. The one job I really want, the TVA position, they want a face to face tomorrow at 3:30!!!!
Oh I hope I hope I hope!

Pulling for ya... those are usually pretty nice gigs.

Where at?
PFF
System Bot
8Ball

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2011 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by skuzzbomer:

Pulling for ya... those are usually pretty nice gigs.

Where at?

Watt's Barr
Most of my family has worked for and retired from TVA, so I am rather psyched!!

Thanks guys!
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2011 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
I can't count how many times I've had to go up there... if you get the job, I'll probably end up running into ya at some point.
8Ball

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2011 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
Well....
I had a great interview at TVA. One of the Sys Admins there, who was at my interview, has worked pretty much all the same local places I have.. except a year behind me. We had a good laugh at that and compared notes on former bosses. We hit it off pretty good. The interview was short but it went well. We discussed a couple of different positions that I am eligible for. So there are two positions, both paying the same... One will involve lots of travel and the replacement of 400 servers around the region. The other require no travel and will be working with the NRC. As I understand it, since I am willing to travel, I would be looking at the roll out job, most likely. I made sure she knew I would be fine with either position. However, there are two other people that she has to interview. She will let me know by Thursday she said.

I have a good feeling and the odds are good... Two positions, 3 candidates. While waiting on the interview, The job in Arkansas called me. I have been thru a couple interviews with them already. I suspect they want me to fly down for a face to face. It too is a nice gig, Sys Admin for a local Telco/Cable Company. We have not discussed wages yet though.

I did not hear from the Memphis job. I was told I would hear something by Friday.. but the day is not over yet.

All said and done, the one I want is obviously TVA. I KNOW that their benefits package is top shelf and I know they are a good company to work for. And I won't have to move!

Man this next week is going to just drag on!!!

Originally posted by skuzzbomer:

I can't count how many times I've had to go up there... if you get the job, I'll probably end up running into ya at some point.

I will likely be in Nashville more than you will be in Knoxville

[This message has been edited by 8Ball (edited 07-15-2011).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2011 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
No offense to any Memphians, but Gawd what a place to have to live and work in. The sirens never stopped when I lived there last (1989)
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2011 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Still keeping my fingers crossed for you.

...TVA...

Heh... Our old IS director recently left our company to take a VP position at TVA.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 07-15-2011).]

8Ball

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2011 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
Yea I really do not want to live in Memphis....

Thanks Raydar!! I am hoping I get the TVA Job. Tell you old IS, I am coming for his spot next... no wait.. better not.. Tell him I am an Awesome Admin and he would be a Fool not to hire me!
Nazareth

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2011 04:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NazarethSend a Private Message to NazarethDirect Link to This Post
I hope you get to stay right here in east Tennessee..... Nothing else like it!!
8Ball

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2011 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
It took me 10 years to get back here... I would hate to leave her so soon.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2011 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Yea I really do not want to live in Memphis....

Thanks Raydar!! I am hoping I get the TVA Job. Tell you old IS, I am coming for his spot next... no wait.. better not.. Tell him I am an Awesome Admin and he would be a Fool not to hire me!

I don't know him well enough to "campaign" for you.
Not sure he liked me that much anyway.

When you get the job I'll fill you in, on him.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock