Started on: 06-16-2011 01:30 AM
Replies: 92
Last post by: 82-T/A [At Work] on 06-20-2011 07:33 PM
loafer87gt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2011 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
Wow man... nothing at all in that video makes any sense. You can see there's a hand-ful of people trying to stop it... but the majority of the crowd seems intent on screwing things up... it's really a shame because I thought it was the opposite. I figured there were a few people who caused all the problems, but it looks like there were only a few people who tried to STOP it, while the majority of the other guys just tried to get in on the vandalism. That guy really got his ass kicked... he looked REALLY, REALLY hurt. Whenever a person goes into the fetal position... you know they're ****ed up. That dude in the yellow is a good man for jumping right in there and trying to break it up.

Watching the people of Vancouver's behavior is like watching a real life version of Lord of the Flies. Yes, instead of trying to identify the masses involved in the rioting, the few that tried to stop things should be identified and thanked!

Brian Hutchinson from the National Post said it best:

VANCOUVER — The season ends, and the worst does come to pass. Vancouver, you have lost. Twice. But the game hardly matters now, does it? The score? Who cares? As I write this, my eyes are stinging, my is throat sore, having breathed in some sort of dispersal chemical that police deployed — in desperation, and perhaps too late. There could be some residual effect from having inhaled acrid, toxic smoke from burning cars, exploding cars, destroyed by lunatics still running crazy on the city’s downtown streets.

Blood in our streets. I saw people on the ground, bleeding. Shattered glass everywhere. Police cars set alight. Major bridges are now closed, preventing public access into the downtown core. Transit is plugged up, there’s no way out. More police and fire crews are arriving, from the suburbs, but again, it seems too late.

And as I write this, the sun has just set. Vancouver, what a disgrace.

[This message has been edited by loafer87gt (edited 06-16-2011).]

IP: Logged
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2011 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
The guy who got hit is kinda a pansy .....He went down that easy? wow......This song kinda goes with the video posted above. Either way its just stupid destroy your own town. But hey, it seems like once a year canada has a riot over hockey so I cant say im surprised.
newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2011 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by doublec4:

How come there are no riots when taxes and gas prices shoot way up?

Having a mass of people together at the same time with a commone interest seems to be necessary.

[This message has been edited by newf (edited 06-16-2011).]

Gridlock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 220
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2011 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockDirect Link to This Post
I live in one of the suburbs of vancouver.

I'm just going to ignore wet-loaf's post above and actually say that you can't blame all of vancouver for the work of what was a small contingent of malcontents and a lot of people that joined on.

First, the outpouring of disappointment around Vancouver was astonishing.

Second, a group of several thousand volunteers went into the downtown core to assist in the clean-up. That is an amazing thing. Thousands more are sharing photos and videos of what took place in an attempt to have the malcontents arrested.

I really don't see how we can blame the police at all. From what I saw on the news, I think they did a fantastic job. Their cars are being burned, and they are having rocks and baracades thrown at them. I didn't see police brutality, I saw police restraint. There was no cause last night. There was no purpose. There was a small non-peaceful protest during the olympics. Small in comparison to last night. I didn't agree with their message or technique, but at least I could say that they had a message.

Some people just want to watch the world burn.
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2011 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
At least SOMETHING funny came from it all:

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 464
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2011 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

But hey, it seems like once a year canada has a riot over hockey so I cant say im surprised.

Oh yeah? Let's see a link.

Originally posted by Gridlock:

I really don't see how we can blame the police at all. From what I saw on the news, I think they did a fantastic job. Their cars are being burned, and they are having rocks and baracades thrown at them. I didn't see police brutality, I saw police restraint.

I'm not upset with the way the police on the front lines handled themselves at all. They showed remarkable restraint in the face of potentially great danger. However, I don't agree with inviting 100,000 people into the downtown core without a stronger police presence right from the start.

I was in Montreal a few weeks ago, and I was there the night the Bruins knocked the Canadiens out of the playoffs. The game was in Montreal, and I was downtown not far from the Bell Centre where the game was being played. The downtown streets were CRAWLING with police. They were everywhere in great numbers. And that was just to keep the patrons of all the bars in check (as there was no outdoor viewing of the game on giant TV screens by vast numbers of people). You didn't hear about any trouble in Montreal because there wasn't any trouble. Anyone who might've tried to torch a car or loot a store would've been dealt with immediately.

That's how I would've preferred the police to have handled the situation last night here in Vancouver. There needed to be a whole lot more of them on the streets. Either that or NOT encourage vast numbers of people to congregate in one relatively small geographical area.

I need to clarify one other thing (especially to a certain forum member from Saskatchewan)... Those f*cking lowlife bastards tearing up downtown Vancouver last night and acting like animals were NOT all from Vancouver. There seems to be some misguided belief that only Vancouver residents were allowed in the downtown core here last night. That obviously wasn't the case. These scumbags came from all over the Lower Mainland of BC (and beyond). It's a huge area to draw from.

These criminals need to be identified... and they need to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 06-17-2011).]

joshh44

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2011 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for joshh44Send a Private Message to joshh44Direct Link to This Post
they gave clear warnings for people to leave many times. did they leave? no. they wanted to see the action. if they didnt want to get tear gassed or hit with sticks. they would have left and let the police deal with the trouble makers. i was listening on the news today that there going to charge people for what they did. they have ATON of video of people destorying the city. i heard rumors that they threw a bruins fan off an overpass and the fall killed him. and something like 9 stabbings or something? i think it was retarded. and the trouble makers shouild get a huge fine and or jail time.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2011 02:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by joshh44:

i heard rumors that they threw a bruins fan off an overpass and the fall killed him.

And I've heard rumours that everyone in Nanaimo has webbed feet.

Those rumours were just that... rumours. It's because people keep spreading this BS that this misinformation takes on a life of its own.
joshh44

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2011 02:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for joshh44Send a Private Message to joshh44Direct Link to This Post
true.
i feel bad for shop owners. having all there stuff robbed and shop destroyed.
is this riot bigger then the one in 1994 when the canucks lost?
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2011 02:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

May not all be hockey.
2001 - Quebec City Summit of the Americas, April 2001 (Quebec, Canada)
2002 - Guns N' Roses riot in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada after their concert was cancelled.
2003 - The Exploited Montreal riot, Montreal, Canada.[24][25] October 14, 2003
2004-2005 were good years.
2006 - Stanley Cup Western Conference Finals (Edmonton Oilers victory), May 2006, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada[33
2008 - August 2008 Montreal North Riot (Montreal, Canada) [56
2009 - Riots in Oslo, Copenhagen, London, Belfast, Toronto, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and other cities following the 2008–2009 Israel–Gaza conflict.
2010 - Vancouver Winter Olympics Riot. Over Vancouver's homelessness crisis.[67
2010 - G20 Riots in Toronto Canada - Zero dead, no significant damage, 1105 arrests [87
2011 - Stanley Cup Riot in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada after the Vancouver Canucks lost to the Boston Bruins. [198
Canada has had big hockey related riots in
You get the idea.......

Sorces: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_riots
http://www.570news.com/spor...ckey-riots-in-canada

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2011 03:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

is this riot bigger then the one in 1994 when the canucks lost?

There were probably twice as many people in the same general area last night as there were back in 1994. It's impossible to say how many of these people were actively involved in causing a disturbance on either occasion. Of course this time around it looks a whole lot worse, not only because of the number of yahoos involved, but because so much of the mayhem was captured on cell phone cameras and uploaded to the 'net for the whole world to see. This wasn't possible 17 years ago!
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2011 03:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Patrick

37368 posts
Member since Apr 99

http://www.570news.com/spor...ckey-riots-in-canada

Your source shows 8 hockey riots in Canada in 56 years. Fail.

But hey, it seems like once a year canada has a riot over hockey so I cant say im surprised.

87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2011 03:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Your source shows 8 hockey riots in Canada in 56 years. Fail.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

[/QUOTE]

Im not even 20. So it seems like every year. Also, lets go over that word "seems." It pretty much means appears to be. "she seems to be in good healt." "People from Canada seem to start riots over Hockey." It does not make it fact. Notice how I carefully put the word "seems" in there? Im implying its not fact but rather how it appears.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2011 04:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Im not even 20. So it seems like every year. Also, lets go over that word "seems." It pretty much means appears to be. "she seems to be in good healt." "People from Canada seem to start riots over Hockey." It does not make it fact. Notice how I carefully put the word "seems" in there? Im implying its not fact but rather how it appears.

It seems you're in over your head with this discussion.

87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2011 04:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

It seems you're in over your head with this discussion.

Not really. I simply said it seems like you guys have hockey riots once a year. I stand by it. Oakland seems like it has a riot once a year also because.....well its oakland. If you're happy where you are at then thats all that matters.
joshh44

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2011 04:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for joshh44Send a Private Message to joshh44Direct Link to This Post
sounds like a stereotype towards canada.

the people who started it were teens and young adults who are stupid. mix that combo with drugs and booze and you got your self a group of people wanting to make a mess of everything.
they should have hosed them all down with the firetruck. that will shut them up. frick if i was one of them. and they were gunna shoot me with high pressure water from a firetruck. i would be getting the heck out of there. who wants to get blasted to the ground soaking wet. then having walk around the streets soaked and freezing.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2011 05:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post
I found this on Facebook...

The Real Face of Vancouver

I was so taken aback by the amount of positive spirit in the city today, it inspired me to put together this little project. I grabbed every volunteer I could see and took their portrait. Since seeing international coverage of the 2011 Stanley Cup Final riots, my goal was to showcase the REAL citizens of Vancouver in all their amazing gracefulness. If you know anybody in this album, please feel free to tag them, and hug them!

-Andy Fang

Makes me feel good to see so many REAL citizens of Vancouver (of all shapes, sizes and colours) helping to take back our city from the riff-raff.

Here's two of the 93 images...

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 06-17-2011).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2011 06:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Patrick--I trust no toads were maimed or harmed during this carnage?
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2011 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post
Interesting article from the Vancouver Sun on the psychology of rioters:

http://www.vancouversun.com...g/4960894/story.html

Gridlock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2011 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockDirect Link to This Post

I'm not upset with the way the police on the front lines handled themselves at all. They showed remarkable restraint in the face of potentially great danger. However, I don't agree with inviting 100,000 people into the downtown core without a stronger police presence right from the start.

I was in Montreal a few weeks ago, and I was there the night the Bruins knocked the Canadiens out of the playoffs. The game was in Montreal, and I was downtown not far from the Bell Centre where the game was being played. The downtown streets were CRAWLING with police. They were everywhere in great numbers. And that was just to keep the patrons of all the bars in check (as there was no outdoor viewing of the game by vast numbers of people). You didn't hear about any trouble in Montreal because there wasn't any trouble. Anyone who might've tried to torch a car or loot a store would've been dealt with immediately.

That's how I would've preferred the police to have handled the situation last night here in Vancouver. There needed to be a whole lot more of them on the streets. Either that or NOT encourage vast numbers of people to congregate in one relatively small geographical area.

I need to clarify one other thing (especially to a certain forum member from Saskatchewan)... Those f*cking lowlife bastards tearing up downtown Vancouver last night and acting like animals were NOT all from Vancouver. There seems to be some misguided belief that only Vancouver residents were allowed in the downtown core here last night. That obviously wasn't the case. These scumbags came from all over the Lower Mainland of BC (and beyond). It's a huge area.

These criminals need to be identified... and they need to be prosecuted.

I agree, and disagree.

Yes, in retrospect, they should have been more prepared. People down there around 3 were saying that the vibe of the crowd was different than previous showings of the game. More people, more alcohol and less crowd control compared to the sheer number of people.

BUT...I don't want to see my city as a police state every time something happens downtown either.

The problem isn't the police weren't prepared enough.

The problem isn't that there weren't enough police

And the problem certainly wasn't that the police weren't violent enough.

THE PROBLEM WAS: A BUNCH OF ASSHOLES GOT DRUNK AND DECIDED TO DO BETTER THAN 1994 IN SMASHING THE CITY!

I don't want the focus to be anything but on a bunch of clowns with no message other than we want to see the city burn tonight.

And I hope there are a lot of arrests.
JazzMan

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post06-17-2011 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post

sounds like a stereotype towards canada.

Not any different than any other stereotype, such as those about California, Kentucky, Arab nations, Mexico, Texas, etc, etc, etc. If it's one thing people are good at, it's finding differences between themselves then using those isolated differences to categorize whole swaths of millions of others. It's instinctive behavior rooted in "fear of other". Probably comes from the lizard part of the brain. That, and mental laziness...
PFF
System Bot
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2011 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
So when are we sending NATO troops to help the rebels gain their freedom?
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2011 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

The problem isn't the police weren't prepared enough.

The problem isn't that there weren't enough police

THE PROBLEM WAS: A BUNCH OF ASSHOLES GOT DRUNK AND DECIDED TO DO BETTER THAN 1994 IN SMASHING THE CITY!

So how do you control thousands of drunk assholes?

It's slowly starting to come out now that the chief of police asked the mayor for more funding for more police presence on the street prior to the event, but the mayor didn't want to increase the budget by paying all the overtime for extra cops.

But he's got $3,000,000 for a freakin' bike lane on Hornby Street that no one uses.

Mayor Gregor Robertson will be toast the next civic election.

Originally posted Here by Patrick:

I suspect the bean counters in charge convinced city council that having relatively low numbers of police on hand to casually "meet and greet" 100,000 riled up people in the downtown core was somehow going to keep a lid on things. It didn't.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2011 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Ahh, how sweet. Despite the rioting someone had time to plant a "wet" one.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-b...etail?entry_id=91251

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 06-17-2011).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2011 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Some people believed that photo was staged, which led to This. Pretty funny. (Hey, we've got to try and make something positive out of a totally negative situation.)
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2011 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Notice were the dudes hand is? Somebody needs to get a room!
Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2011 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseDirect Link to This Post

Some people believed that photo was staged, which led to This. Pretty funny. (Hey, we've got to try and make something positive out of a totally negative situation.)

...well the first that crossed my mind when I saw that picture in the paper was 'nice a$$'

On a side note, seems with all the pictures circulating, the parents of one of the clowns saw his picture and turned him into the police.

Also a page of shame has been started to id people: http://publicshamingeternus.wordpress.com/

[This message has been edited by Mickey_Moose (edited 06-17-2011).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2011 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2011 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

The Video:

http://www.vancouversun.com...r/4964476/story.html

That was shot by a photography student??!!!! Looks more to me like she's never previously held a camera in her life!
heybjorn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2011 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornDirect Link to This Post

Notice were the dudes hand is?

It's on her chest with his fingers up close to her collarbone.

Gridlock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2011 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockDirect Link to This Post

So how do you control thousands of drunk assholes?

It's slowly starting to come out now that the chief of police asked the mayor for more funding for more police presence on the street prior to the event, but the mayor didn't want to increase the budget by paying all the overtime for extra cops.

But he's got $3,000,000 for a freakin' bike lane on Hornby Street that no one uses.

Mayor Gregor Robertson will be toast the next civic election.

[QUOTE]Originally posted Here by Patrick:

I suspect the bean counters in charge convinced city council that having relatively low numbers of police on hand to casually "meet and greet" 100,000 riled up people in the downtown core was somehow going to keep a lid on things. It didn't.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've thought about it more, and I agree.

I guess my real point is I don't want it to turn into a thing of blaming the police as opposed to blaming the drunks assholes that caused the problem to begin with.

Maybe I'll settle for "as well as" instead of "as opposed to".

I think there are a lot of questions for which there are no easy answers.

How do you let people come downtown and join in celebration and have a fun city while weeding out problems?
How do you move 100,000 people out once something starts? That was a huge problem. They closed bridges and transit, while asking people to leave. Skytrain was having service issues at one point, and some stations were closed.
I'm sure the police would have loved to crack some skulls. ERT is made up of big brutes of people. How do you not have yet another embarrassing day of coverage the next day of people complaining of police brutality?

From what I've seen post event, this riot started at 4pm. Yeah, no breakage, but everything was falling into place before the game started.

An onslaught of people
More alcohol
Not enough police

And as well, there were people that were going to start something win or lose.
PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post06-18-2011 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post

Not enough police

And as well, there were people that were going to start something win or lose.

Maybe if there had been less police, things would not of escalated ?? ....speaking only for myself, I WILL NOT be pushed around or take orders from a thug in a uniform...what might have otherwise been peacefull WILL escalate if they get in my face...so I can certainly understand others feeling the same way...

heybjorn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2011 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornDirect Link to This Post

And I've heard rumours that everyone in Nanaimo has webbed feet.

Nanaimo is very close to that big bay, Patrick.

[This message has been edited by heybjorn (edited 06-18-2011).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2011 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post
And hockey is such a boring sport. They try to make it exciting by having a few punches thrown, but it's like watching two midgets wrestle.

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 06-18-2011).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2011 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Maybe if there had been less police, things would not of escalated ?? ....speaking only for myself, I WILL NOT be pushed around or take orders from a thug in a uniform...what might have otherwise been peacefull WILL escalate if they get in my face...so I can certainly understand others feeling the same way...

Be honest tough guy, your previous username prior to being banned here was under8ted, wasn't it?
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2011 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Patrick

37368 posts
Member since Apr 99

Here's what MidEngineManiac posted as under8ted in This thread five years ago...

Originally posted by under8ted:

The only good cop.....is a dead cop.

dont EVEN get me started on this one (its old news, I saw it 3-4 days ago).

as far as I'm concerned the piece of nazi garbage should have had his brain evacuated from his skull via a 9mm.

Dunno what the rest of you guys see to make cops "good guys".......all I see is black-uniformed, jack-booted nazi thugs. we aint playing in mayberey anymore, and andy griffith aint the sherrif.

what has replaced Andy is far--FAR--darker.

Psycopaths with balck uniforms, combat helmtes and automatic weapons................UMMMMMMMMMMM. excuse ME, but thats pretty much the definition of a soldier...........and you call them "cops"

no woder i smile every time I open a newspaper and read that one of them is dead. One is not enough.

Do we really want guys like this posting here?
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-18-2011 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post
Patrick............did you have cream on your azzhole flakes this morning ???............go frack yourself, dickweed....you just got yourself a neg. I actually very-very-very seldom rate people as I think everybody is entitled to free speech, free thought and believe in the free exchange of opionins....but azzholes like you are in the same class as Phrac.

Congratulations on your negative rating.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2011 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Patrick............did you have cream on your azzhole flakes this morning ???............go frack yourself, dickweed....you just got yourself a neg. I actually very-very-very seldom rate people as I think everybody is entitled to free speech, free thought and believe in the free exchange of opionins....but azzholes like you are in the same class as Phrac.

Congratulations on your negative rating.

Interesting that you didn't even try and deny it.

I've been waiting a long time to expose you. A negative rating from you is a positive in my book.

My fellow forum members... MidEngineManiac aka under8ted (previously banned) has mentioned the rating system. You know what to do.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-18-2011 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post
oh.....frack..........take your meds and go to bed........this is my last post on the topic as I just cant be bothered with azzholes.....

Ya see, Pat---when I call Blackthorn or Eclipse or any of the other guys azzholes--its because we are joking, we do it on the forum, we do it on the phone, we do it in person.....its called "friends"

When I call you an azzhole....well, its because you are one.

Now go take your happy pills and phone whatever Councillor makes you feel better.........K ??

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 06-18-2011).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2011 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

oh.....frack..........take your meds and go to bed........this is my last post on the topic as I just cant be bothered with azzholes.....

Ya see, Pat---when I call Blackthorn or Eclipse or any of the other guys azzholes--its because we are joking, we do it on the forum, we do it on the phone, we do it in person.....its called "friends"

When I call you an azzhole....well, its because you are one.

Now go take your happy pills and phone whatever Councillor makes you feel better.........K ??

You were banned for good reason previously.

You've been here illegally for five years.

You haven't changed your ways at all.

I hope to see you turfed out of here again... this time permanently.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock