Started on: 06-10-2011 08:44 PM
Replies: 21
Last post by: htexans1 on 06-12-2011 04:21 PM
uhlanstan

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post06-10-2011 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanDirect Link to This Post
..I,ve waited for this to start being in the news,,with the new OBAMA/AYRES Democrat Moslem alliance,american blacks could care less,this has always puzzled me
In the contested Sudanese areas the Moslems are killing as many Christians as possible,,there logic is NO CHRISTIANS HERE ,OUR LAND.
THE MEDIA MOSTLY WILL IGNORE THIS ,
Fiero forum members are being step threaded cross screwed,good news for Dems, bad news for christians
unarrned Nigerians are being slaughtered by Moslems armed by Islamic Goverment ,, they are P.O.ed that an honest election did not place Islamic sharia in Power,,so they are eliminating voters .Moslem cheating was horrendous but they still lost.
I have fought this slithering murderous moslem scum.if you support the Palestinians,or other Islamic buffoons you have your head so deep in the sand its in your azz ,from Georgia to Morroco 2 sides to this story is a joke..
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Doug85GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2011 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTDirect Link to This Post
It is a sad state of affairs. Even Christians don't know much about nor care about the thousands of Christians being slaughtered around the world.

Arns85GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2011 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Arns85GTSend a Private Message to Arns85GTDirect Link to This Post
Whether you believe in the Bible, or God, or Jesus, this is not in any way surprising, though terrible.

Actually this situation is part of the Book of Revelation, Chapter 6.

In the 5th seal, the Christian Martyrs, who dwell "under the throne" ask when Jesus will return. They are told that not all the Martyrs have been martyred yet, or words to that effect.

In the 7th seal, the great host of people dressed in white are described as having come out of great tribulation.

Later on in Revelation, those same Martyrs return to earth with Jesus to rule during the Millenium.

It is all part of what Christians call "the end times". I too am greatly distressed by this travesty, but, it is entirely part of prophesied events, and part of the calendar of events in the Bible.

There will not be any fairness on this issue until the return of Christ.

The slaughter of Christians has been ongoing for the full 20th century, and not only by Muslims. Also Communists and Fascists.

Arn
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2011 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
I wonder what response you'd get from a Sudanese Muslim who has murdered Christians when he's told by an American Muslim that he's not a "real" Muslim because of his acts of violence.
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post06-11-2011 06:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanDirect Link to This Post
Some tribemen who are a mixture of Moslem ,christians,animist did not want to give up thier rifles,,they remembered the janja weed militia comming and killing them when they did not have guns.almost wipe them out..So the moslems brought in 15,000 troops with tanks..& once again started killing people 15,000?? Here is a case of genowipe out.
This is close to the Dafur area same crap,, there is OIL revenue involved
The good guys have rifles and rocket launchers so the Sudanese air force is bombing the crap out of them,.the good guys are rag tag but tough ,many of them Nomadic tribesmen..
Ive fought these clowns ,20 Navy fighter bombers would change the whole dynamic,,but aircraft launch would have to come from the Red sea ,danger for certain for any Carrier group.
there is a lot of info on the African papers internet,,but you have to go thru a lot of articles to get the straight scoop,unfortunately,,a real mess ,
The MObslems use to just kill every one,they are real good at baby murder,but the African press is watching now,,I hate them all moslems are scum,wait till they get enough moslem slime here ..
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post06-11-2011 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post
Gee, its been going on for 1,000 years and is still happening. What a ko-inky-dink.
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2011 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
Nah, I don't believe it. Can't be true. Islam is the religion of peace. Really, I read that somewhere.
Francis T

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2011 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TDirect Link to This Post
The Muslims are at it again. Sad to say, but, near all major religions subscribe to the same doctrine, intolerance. Our God is the only true God; follow him or else! Someday we’ll leave the middle ages behind and worship mankind and peace instead.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2011 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

Nah, I don't believe it. Can't be true. Islam is the religion of peace. Really, I read that somewhere.

That's not being fair, bear. What about all the Muslim protests condemning the violence and calling for it to end?
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2011 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Francis T:

The Muslims are at it again. Sad to say, but, near all major religions subscribe to the same doctrine, intolerance. Our God is the only true God; follow him or else! Someday we’ll leave the middle ages behind and worship mankind and peace instead.

But how many are actively killing people in the name of their God?

newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2011 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

But how many are actively killing people in the name of their God?

Plenty. Anyone have any sources for this massacre BTW?

[This message has been edited by newf (edited 06-11-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2011 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by newf:

Plenty. Anyone have any sources for this massacre BTW?

Then you shouldn't have any trouble listing some, huh?

newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2011 03:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

Then you shouldn't have any trouble listing some, huh?

Got a link to the OP story?

A place called Yelwa comes to mind BTW as one example of more killing in the name of religion, seems a lot of people have been murdered in the name of God by many different religions even though we like to think it's just one. Keep the hate and fear alive though it's part of what perpetuates this garbage.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2011 04:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergDirect Link to This Post
The Yelwa massacre took place on May 2, 2004, in Yelwa, Nigeria. According to reports more than 630 Muslims were killed by Christians. Christian men and boys surrounded Yelwa and many were bare-chested; others wore shirts on which they’d reportedly pinned white name tags identifying them as members of the Christian Association of Nigeria, an umbrella organization founded in the 1970s to give Christians a collective and unified voice as strong as that of Muslims. Each tag had a number instead of a name: a code, it seemed, for identification. They attacked the town. According to Human Rights Watch, 660 Muslims were massacred over the course of the next two days, including the patients in the Al-Amin clinic. Twelve mosques and 300 houses went up in flames. Young girls were marched to a nearby Christian town and forced to eat pork and drink alcohol. Many were raped, and 50 were killed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yelwa_massacre
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2011 05:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
Religious zealots are the embodiment of human fear, filtered through violence. Organized religion is the cause of most of humanity's failures...
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post06-12-2011 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by skuzzbomer:

Organized religion is the cause of most of humanity's failures...

And get you crucifed around here for that remark.
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2011 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

And get you crucifed around here for that remark.

I mean no disrespect to those who follow, and I take no issue with spirituality or beliefs in a higher power - I guess you could say I consider myself a diest, I suppose... I have my own beliefs, but don't agree with the corruption that naturally manifests itself in a situation of control. The best intentions can still lead to a bad conclusion.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post06-12-2011 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by skuzzbomer:

I mean no disrespect to those who follow,

Oh, I know that.
But the question has been engaged here before, with disappointing results; "Has religion done more good, or bad, for the human race?"

It is a very interesting (maybe the MOST interesting) question indeed to me, and has not been satisfactory explored here, in my opinion.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 06-12-2011).]

skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2011 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
Speaking in a figurative manner, it's mostly 'spiritual' dick measuring::

"my invisible bearded man in the sky can kick your invisible man in the sky's ass and I'll f'n prove it, too!"

Peace through superior firepower, I suppose. [Edit: I've pretty much accepted that we should expect the worst, hope for the best, and be pleasantly surprised if it lands somewhere in the middle.]

Maybe I've just become a major cynic in my young age

[This message has been edited by skuzzbomer (edited 06-12-2011).]

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2011 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by newf:

A place called Yelwa comes to mind BTW as one example of more killing in the name of religion, seems a lot of people have been murdered in the name of God by many different religions even though we like to think it's just one. Keep the hate and fear alive though it's part of what perpetuates this garbage.

Here is a possible explanation (from rinselberg's link), and it may not be religion, or entirely religion:

"The origin of the conflict between the Christian Tarok and the Muslim Fulani is rooted in their competing claims over the fertile farmlands of Plateau state in central Nigeria."

newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2011 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

Here is a possible explanation (from rinselberg's link), and it may not be religion, or entirely religion:

"The origin of the conflict between the Christian Tarok and the Muslim Fulani is rooted in their competing claims over the fertile farmlands of Plateau state in central Nigeria."

I would submit that most of these killings/massacres and so on have a "reasoning" behind them besides just religion. It's not usually the religion itself that promotes such violence but men and their own motivations and interpretations that do IMO. I would suspect that most of the violent and radical Muslims also have a "reason" why they hate the west that in reality has very little to do with God.

[This message has been edited by newf (edited 06-12-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2011 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Arns85GT:
The slaughter of Christians has been ongoing for the full 20th century, and not only by Muslims. Also Communists and Fascists.

Arn

Even Christians slaughter Christians... Ireland. WWI, WWII US Civil War, etc.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock