Started on: 05-13-2011 07:34 AM
Replies: 45
Last post by: Doni Hagan on 05-20-2011 08:02 AM
Old Lar

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2011 07:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2011 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Old Lar:

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=qtjfMjjce2Y

------------------
Ron

bristowb

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2011 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bristowbSend a Private Message to bristowbDirect Link to This Post
GREAT!!!
starlightcoupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2011 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for starlightcoupeSend a Private Message to starlightcoupeDirect Link to This Post
Where was his wisdom when he was Speaker of the House? Poor judgment on his part as Speaker and obsession with Clinton's misdeeds while Newt was sleeping around and taking influence money and resigning in disgrace don't qualify him for much more than being Elliott Spitzer's waterboy. The Republicans had a majority in the House and Senate during his tenure and passed much of the legislation that he now criticizes. His best deed was to force Clinton to sign the Balanced Budget Bill. What happened to that? It was thrown out the window when Bush became prez.

If the Republicans had half a backbone, they'd force Obama to submit a balanced budget and stop playing 2012 politics. If the Democrats had half a backbone, they'd force Obama to submit a balanced budget. BOTH parties are worthless in my estimation and born again wise sage "Newt" says what it takes to get himself elected.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2011 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by starlightcoupe:

If the Republicans had half a backbone, they'd force Obama to submit a balanced budget and stop playing 2012 politics. If the Democrats had half a backbone, they'd force Obama to submit a balanced budget. BOTH parties are worthless in my estimation...........................

We're agreed on that.

Originally posted by starlightcoupe:

"Newt" says what it takes to get himself elected.

Don't they all?
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2011 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post
If ANYONE nominates Newt Gingrich for the presidency, I never again want to hear a single word uttered about ANY party having sole possession of the "Moral Imperative."

Newt gives a good speech (if you agree with what's being said) but the man's personal history reads like Ron Jeremy's resume.
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2011 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doni Hagan:

If ANYONE nominates Newt Gingrich for the presidency, I never again want to hear a single word uttered about ANY party having sole possession of the "Moral Imperative."

Newt gives a good speech (if you agree with what's being said) but the man's personal history reads like Ron Jeremy's resume.

I do agree with what he says, and how he says it. Ultimately though he is corrupt, and would be nothing but trouble in the end. The truth of the message would get lost in side show. We've had enough politicians like him. We need real men of character, not frauds.

Jim

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2011 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
I keep hearing him being described as very smart. It could be true, but I keep thinking "old guard Republican" when I think of Gingrich. We need new blood.
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2011 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

I keep hearing him being described as very smart. It could be true, but I keep thinking "old guard Republican" when I think of Gingrich. We need new blood.

I hear the same about Obama, but with the old Chicago mantra politics.

I doubt that I would vote for Newt, but his ideas are good, his moral fiber, like Clinton's, comes into question.
Scottzilla79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2011 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Direct Link to This Post
Ya, the Clinton years weren't so bad though were they?
Unless it's used to press that red button that would wipe out civilization, who cares what the POTUS does with his penis.

Does anyone even know the details of his "ethics violations" out of 84 charges 83 were dismissed. Most were brought by Minority whip David Bonior. 77 of them!
The one that he was sanctioned for had to charges to it, one that he may have violated tax law, he was cleared of this by the IRS in 99. The second was that he gave false information. This was based on the fact one of the documents his lawyers provided the committee incorrectly stated that the money for his class did not come from his non profit group, even though he didn't deny that in his testimony, or in any of the hundreds or thousands of other documents he delivered.

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2011 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jimbolaya:

I do agree with what he says, and how he says it. Ultimately though he is corrupt, and would be nothing but trouble in the end. The truth of the message would get lost in side show. We've had enough politicians like him. We need real men of character, not frauds.

Jim

This.

Newt used to be a professor at my wife's college. (West Georgia.)
People couldn't wait for him to be elected, to get him the hell out of town.

He may be a good politician, but I think he's a sh!t, as a person. I don't think he'll get the nomination.

PFF
System Bot
Scottzilla79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2011 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Direct Link to This Post
Ya, let's all keep voting for the guy we'd most like to have a beer with.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2011 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Scottzilla79:

Unless it's used to press that red button that would wipe out civilization, who cares...

I DO!!

Still waitin' for one with balls enough to push it.
Dang big bunch of whinin' bureaucratic crybabies.

Scottzilla79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2011 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Direct Link to This Post

Obama Makes It Through Another Day Of Resisting Urge To Launch All U.S. Nuclear Weapons At Once
WASHINGTON—Despite being constantly tempted by the seductive power of having an apocalyptic arsenal at his fingertips, President Barack Obama somehow made it through another day Tuesday without unlocking the box on his desk that houses "the button" and launching all 5,113 U.S. nuclear warheads.

Though the president confirmed his schedule was packed with security briefings, public appearances, and cabinet meetings, he said he couldn't help but steal a few glances at the bright red button, which is "right there, staring at [him], all the time."

Tuesday marks the 841st-straight day Obama has withstood the button's powerful allure.

More at the link: (its funny!)
http://www.theonion.com/art...-resisting-ur,20364/
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2011 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

I thought this was going to be a thread about someone's pet amphibian.

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2011 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
We don't do no stinkin amphibs here........

<------said the Marine.......
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2011 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

I was thinking more Python...
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post05-13-2011 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanDirect Link to This Post
NOT THE RED BUTTON !! NO but send every bomber to help stop the yammering against america, rope dancing,short drop style only, for the dems who destroyed America,,slow beheading for F. Raines,sorry if I got the name wrong
Time to play the democrats hate game,the high road leads nowhere..
NEWTS a big time looser Not a bad guy but republicans can not roll in crappy pig slime like democrats,,Imagine a conservative drowning & killing a girl & being elected to the senate
when the dem commies see a great conservative canidate They assasinate ,they destroy & many Repulicans believe the crap they scream,
Pull your stained skivvies up,man up, and get ready for the assault next year spread the word squeeks!! tell the truth about Obama & his america hating shrewhaglet, they stink of commie lite.
How is it possible this slithering scum got elected,obama should be disecting dog feces some where.

[This message has been edited by uhlanstan (edited 05-13-2011).]

Uaana

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2011 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaDirect Link to This Post

Looks like a gay phib..

Aside.. Newt talks a good game, but bad history. Just another dude out there who can talk about the TOUS and policy and bow out later.
Sorry the Teleprompter hasnt got anything to run on other than the CIA and State depts ran an op to kill Bin Laden under his watch.. Hell look at the photo's everyone else is dressed for work.. he's in a golf outfit as usual.. Sorry this clown has done nothing positive yet.. Let Congress handle policy, Beer summit after he stuck his foot in his mouth, now we have an open ended commitment to Libya?? what? WTF did he not know that the rest of the world was not a member of the SEIU and begging to follow his and Andy's leadership?
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2011 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Uaana:

Looks like a gay phib..

Feeling the vibes again, eh?
Uaana

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2011 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaDirect Link to This Post

Feeling the vibes again, eh?

And if I am gay? Got a problem with that? Or do you just dislike Mexican's or Native Americans?
PFF
System Bot
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2011 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post
Come on, guys......not another one.
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2011 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFDirect Link to This Post
It will be fun to watch the left trip all over their hypocrisy attempting to tear down Newt.

A lot of the good things that happened in the 90's are a result of Newt's leadership. Not sure how far he will make it but I am glad he will have a chance to shape the debate.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2011 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Red88FF:

It will be fun to watch the left trip all over their hypocrisy attempting to tear down Newt.

Problem is, most of the media is carrying water for Obama, and will NOT give an even chance to *anyone* who runs against him. Jesus Christ could run against Obama, and they'd question his motives in raising the dead and walking on water. Whoever runs is going to have an uphill battle just from the perspective of the Obama-compliant media.

jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2011 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post

Problem is, most of the media is carrying water for Obama, and will NOT give an even chance to *anyone* who runs against him. Jesus Christ could run against Obama, and they'd question his motives in raising the dead and walking on water. Whoever runs is going to have an uphill battle just from the perspective of the Obama-compliant media.

Yep! After Jesus walked on water, the next mornings headline, in the New York Times, was, "Jesus can't swim!"

Jim

[This message has been edited by jimbolaya (edited 05-14-2011).]

Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2011 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post

Yep! After Jesus walked on water, the next mornings headline, in the New York Times, was, "Jesus can't swim!"

Jim

I gotta admit, Mr. Gumbo......that's funny!
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2011 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Jim

LOL

Exactly!

fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2011 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
Don't need a politician. Need someone who will say it like it is. Wants the US/Mexico Border protected. Strong supporter of the US Military. Here is a fresh face with a good business background that Newt doesn't have. A proven track record of managing a budget. Proponent of a balanced budget. Proponent of the Fair Tax which will take the power of buying votes with entitlements from the US Congress and will dissolve the Internal Revenue Service.

http://secure.campaigner.co...ow?KOE9--7neX-hWt334
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2011 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

Unless it's used to press that red button that would wipe out civilization, who cares what the POTUS does with his penis.

Basing a perspective on personal behavior, if President Clinton's behavior is/was anything close to acceptable, then one would most certainly think former Speaker Gingrich's was OK also, I would think. Conversly, the same would or should be true if one did not approve of one situation then one should also disapprove of the other. I said during Clinton's situation that what he did behind closed doors with his intern was between him, the intern and his wife, wasn't my problem to deal with. What I did have a problem with is President Clinton lying under oath.

I don't believe Candidate Gingrich is a viable candidate at this point but, I also think he is more qualified than our current community organizer who leads from the back of the pack and only seems to be interested in taking this country down a path of destruction. On the other hand, I don't see any candidate at this point that's going to win the Conservative vote. Clinton was right about one thing, It's all about the economy. Yes, there are many more factors but when folks don't have jobs, that's what they care most about.

Newt Gingrich is a very smart politician who has the moxy to move up in the polls, we'll see what happens. His main problem is going to be the pro-Obama media.

------------------
Ron

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2011 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

Don't need a politician. Need someone who will say it like it is. Wants the US/Mexico Border protected. Strong supporter of the US Military. Here is a fresh face with a good business background that Newt doesn't have. A proven track record of managing a budget. Proponent of a balanced budget. Proponent of the Fair Tax which will take the power of buying votes with entitlements from the US Congress and will dissolve the Internal Revenue Service.

http://secure.campaigner.co...ow?KOE9--7neX-hWt334

Yup, Herman Cain is a possibility.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2011 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

fierobear

27079 posts
Member since Aug 2000

Originally posted by blackrams:
Conversly, the same would or should be true if one did not approve of one situation then one should also disapprove of the other.

And this is the problem I have with Democrats, including the Dems HERE on the forum. They can't be bothered to call out their OWN guys, but have NO problem calling out ours. That is pure hypocrisy, and they either don't have a f***ing clue that it is or they don't care. Either way, that indicates a lack of integrity I won't abide.

I said during Clinton's situation that what he did behind closed doors with his intern was between him, the intern and his wife, wasn't my problem to deal with. What I did have a problem with is President Clinton lying under oath.

Another thing that Democrats won't confront head on. They simply deny it. How much latitude would they give a Republican who lies before a grand jury? I don't want *either* doing it, and won't excuse either. They will, if it's their guy.

Newt Gingrich is a very smart politician who has the moxy to move up in the polls, we'll see what happens. His main problem is going to be the pro-Obama media.

True, this. It will take an *extraordinary* effort to overcome the media's cover of Obama.

Oh, one other problem for Gingrich...he believes in global warming. I can't vote for him.

http://www.climatedepot.com/

PFF
System Bot
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2011 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post

Yup, Herman Cain is a possibility.

I love Herman Cain! He is who I currently support from the field of those running.

Jim

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2011 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

I love Herman Cain! He is who I currently support from the field of those running.

Jim

The one thing that concerns me about Herman Cain is his his involvement with the Federal Reserve. I don't trust The Fed.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2011 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post
I have very little interest in Newt. Honestly, he feels the same way as thousands of other people do too... but, he doesn't have charisma, and looks like a hobbly old man when he's walking around. Ronald Reagan, even in his advanced stage, still looked stately. Richard Nixon, probably one of the most awkward looking presidents, still had an air of charisma about him initially (before he became paranoid).

Newt does nothing for me.

On my short list are still:

Chris Christie
Condi Rice
Allen West
Paul Ryan
Herman Cain
and... Donald Trump as my wildcard.

Unfortunately, more than half the people I listed haven't expressed any interest in running.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2011 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
I like your list, but yes, unfortunately, most aren't interested in running. Ironic that the best potential candidates DON'T want to run, and we end up with the WORST candidates that DO want to run.
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2011 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2011 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doni Hagan:

Wow....that was quick. It would appear that the country dodged a bullet.

Hmm, well it's all about perspective. It could be that or maybe we are losing an opportunity to escape from our current madness. Maybe, somewhere in between. Kind of depends on how you preceive the candidate, the country and the situation.

------------------
Ron

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 05-19-2011).]

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2011 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

who cares what the POTUS does with his penis.

Maybe, but the liberal whackos in San Francisco care what happens to everyone's penis...

San Francisco Voters Will Now Determine Legality of….Circumcision

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2011 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
Newt: My mommy always said there were no monsters - no real ones - but there are.
Ripley: Yes, there are, aren't there?
Newt: Why do they tell little kids that?
Ripley: Most of the time it's true.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2011 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

Newt: My mommy always said there were no monsters - no real ones - but there are.
Ripley: Yes, there are, aren't there?
Newt: Why do they tell little kids that?
Ripley: Most of the time it's true.

Hahah... just had a huge flashback... that was a good movie... probably the best.

Is there going to be an Aliens 5?

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock