Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Japanese government considering beginning capping one reactor in next three hours. (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
Japanese government considering beginning capping one reactor in next three hours. by Wudman
Started on: 03-13-2011 11:06 AM
Replies: 155
Last post by: phonedawgz on 10-19-2011 09:40 PM
dennis_6

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2011 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by phonedawgz:

4:22

Ok, you win that one, the talking head said burning.
IP: Logged
phonedawgz

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2011 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Especially human stupidity-proof. It is to be remembered, that Chernobyl happened because of mistakes made during an intentional planned test.

And IIRC, addittional sand was brought in and dumped on the burning core via helo.

Russia's nuclear program = extreme stupidity multiplied by extreme arrogance

Chernobyl's design was inherently unstable
it used graphite to moderate the particles
it lacked containment
it lacked proper secondary and tertiary cooling methods
the operators weren't properly trained

Just to mention a few.

Basically anything Russia did was junk.
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2011 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Direct Link to This Post

How do you think thermal runaway applies here?

Thermal runaway refers to a situation where an increase in temperature changes the conditions in a way that causes a further increase in temperature, leading (in the normal case of an exothermic reaction) to a destructive result. It is a kind of positive feedback.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermal_runaway
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2011 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dennis_6:

Thermal runaway refers to a situation where an increase in temperature changes the conditions in a way that causes a further increase in temperature, leading (in the normal case of an exothermic reaction) to a destructive result. It is a kind of positive feedback.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermal_runaway

And how do you think an increase in temperature will increase the reaction?
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2011 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzDirect Link to This Post

phonedawgz

17091 posts
Member since Dec 2009

Ok, you win that one, the talking head said burning.

The "talking head", Wudman, is the person who started this thread
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2011 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Direct Link to This Post

And how do you think an increase in temperature will increase the reaction?

less cooling = more melting.

dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2011 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Direct Link to This Post

dennis_6

7196 posts
Member since Aug 2001

The "talking head", Wudman, is the person who started this thread

I am aware of that, I just wanted to use the term "talking head".
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2011 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzDirect Link to This Post

less cooling = more melting.

That fails the definition of thermal runaway.
JazzMan

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post03-14-2011 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post

Cup is analogy for people who can't understand a containment vessel can not stand excessive temps. I know the core isn't open ended, i know it doesn't hold standing water and requires a constant flow, and I know it contains fuel and control rods. I also know that the goo that can melt through the core and can melt through the containment vessel and the concrete of the building, and any damn thing it touches till it cools. This is where you seem to lack understanding. Now tell me what happens when this radioactive superheated goo comes in contact with mositure? I mean we have thousands of recording incidents for you to draw your knowledge on right? I am sure everybody knows its just harmless and will just cool and be concreted over once it cools.
Zero chance something superheated could react with moisture and eject radioactive particles into the atmosphere, and there most certainly won't be contaminated soil to get blown by the wind.

CNN said it can't happen, and they would know. They are staffed by experts in nuclear science. Yeah, thats the ticket. I am so glad your here to rehash cnn. Thanx.

Look up thermal runaway.

Please try to be civil. Being uncivil only serves to detract from the quality of the discussion.

Thanks!
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2011 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Direct Link to This Post

That fails the definition of thermal runaway.

I disagree, the melting rods damaging the reactor core and containment vessel, making it impossible to cool. Leading to the rods temps increasing even higher. Similar to thermal runaway in electronics.

[This message has been edited by dennis_6 (edited 03-14-2011).]

JazzMan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-14-2011 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post
Being that I'm not a nuclear engineer, and don't even play one on TV, I have a question for the more knowledgeable folks here:

If the core fuel structure fails in such a way the fuel's heat liquifies the fuel rods and the now liquid fuel rod material settles in the bottom of the containment vessel, how hot could it get and what is the temperature at which the containment structure loses its structural characteristics? Also, the sketch on the previous page showed thrus on the bottom of the containment vessel, are there actually items like pipes and such entering the vessel at the bottom? If so, what temperatures do these things melt at?

What features of reactor vessel design, passive or otherwise, prevent the fuel rods from generating enough heat to melt?
PFF
System Bot
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2011 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by JazzMan:

Please try to be civil. Being uncivil only serves to detract from the quality of the discussion.

Thanks!

Your are correct sir, and I will either remove myself from this discussion or tone it down.
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2011 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

CNN said it can't happen, and they would know. They are staffed by experts in nuclear science. Yeah, thats the ticket. I am so glad your here to rehash cnn. Thanx.

I was noting the stuff CNN was telling us Saturday.

They initially said that Japan was handing out Iodine pills that would stop anyone from getting Radiation poisoning.
Then they said that Japan was not familiar with Nuclear power, and had no experience in dealing with a nuclear disaster.
Then in an interview with a Navy ship they asked how Japan would react when the US took charge. The Captain corrected then twice, telling them that they were simply there to assist Japan however Japan needed.

There were a few other things that made me , but those are the ones that are in my head at the moment.

Brad
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2011 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzDirect Link to This Post

I disagree, the melting rods damaging the reactor core and containment vessel, making it impossible to cool. Leading to the rods temps increasing even higher. Similar to thermal runaway in electronics.

The rod temps are not affected by a melted blob in the bottom of the reactor chamber. The same amount of heat needs to still be dissipated.

From your 'source'

There is no increase in reaction rate caused by heat. Melting the rods will not increase the reaction rate. Not a thermal runaway.

Yes a melted core at the bottom of the reactor vessel will be harder to cool. It however does not increase the reaction rate. It fails the definition.

[This message has been edited by phonedawgz (edited 03-14-2011).]

dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2011 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Direct Link to This Post

The rod temps are not affected by a melted blob in the bottom of the reactor chamber. The same amount of heat needs to still be dissipated.

From your 'source'

There is no increase in reaction rate caused by heat. Melting the rods will not increase the reaction rate. Not a thermal runaway.

Yes a melted core at the bottom of the reactor vessel will be harder to cool. It however does not increase the reaction rate. It fails the definition.

Your still hung up on trying to apply thermal runaway to the actual nuclear reaction and not to a reactor meltdown. It doesn't increase the nuclear reaction. It does apply to the meltdown scenario.
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2011 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by twofatguys:

They initially said that Japan was handing out Iodine pills that would stop anyone from getting Radiation poisoning.
Then they said that Japan was not familiar with Nuclear power, and had no experience in dealing with a nuclear disaster.
Then in an interview with a Navy ship they asked how Japan would react when the US took charge. The Captain corrected then twice, telling them that they were simply there to assist Japan however Japan needed.

There were a few other things that made me , but those are the ones that are in my head at the moment.

Brad

The iodine pills do not "stop anyone from getting radiation poisoning". They do help to prevent the thyroid from storing radioactive iodine. They do that by saturating the thyroid with non-radioactive iodine. Having radioactive isotopes stored in your body isn't good. It sill doesn't prevent other radioactive isotopes from being absorbed, and it doesn't stop radioactive rays caused from decaying radioactive particles.
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2011 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzDirect Link to This Post

phonedawgz

17091 posts
Member since Dec 2009

Your still hung up on trying to apply thermal runaway to the actual nuclear reaction and not to a reactor meltdown. It doesn't increase the nuclear reaction. It does apply to the meltdown scenario.

Well I'm glad you agree that this isn't a potential thermal runaway situation.
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2011 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Direct Link to This Post

Being that I'm not a nuclear engineer, and don't even play one on TV, I have a question for the more knowledgeable folks here:

If the core fuel structure fails in such a way the fuel's heat liquifies the fuel rods and the now liquid fuel rod material settles in the bottom of the containment vessel, how hot could it get and what is the temperature at which the containment structure loses its structural characteristics? Also, the sketch on the previous page showed thrus on the bottom of the containment vessel, are there actually items like pipes and such entering the vessel at the bottom? If so, what temperatures do these things melt at?

What features of reactor vessel design, passive or otherwise, prevent the fuel rods from generating enough heat to melt?

Three mile island would have been at meltdown in 30-60 minutes if the rods have been exposed that long. I have heard the temps required is around 2700 degrees. I also am not a nuclear engineer, nor do I play one on tv. I am sure someone will google and find your answers. I do know the control rods and the extremely pressurized flow of coolant keeps the cores temps stable.

dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2011 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Direct Link to This Post

dennis_6

7196 posts
Member since Aug 2001

Flawed logic.

twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2011 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

The iodine pills do not "stop anyone from getting radiation poisoning". They do help to prevent the thyroid from storing radioactive iodine. They do that by saturating the thyroid with non-radioactive iodine. Having radioactive isotopes stored in your body isn't good. It sill doesn't prevent other radioactive isotopes from being absorbed, and it doesn't stop radioactive rays caused from decaying radioactive particles.

I know that, because I switched over to Fox news, and their "Expert" said basically the same thing as you just put. I didn't know about the pills before that. Fox said they just block one type of radiation though, and hinted that the pills were more to make the people feel better (placebo effect) than anything. \

Brad
JazzMan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-14-2011 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post

From a practical point of view, is there a difference between a thermal runaway event and a runaway fission event? I understand the former is more chemical where the heat feeds back into the process, resulting in an increasing amount of energy release, whereas the latter, once full criticality is reached has a fixed but very high rate of energy output. I think Dennis_6 is trying to understand it in terms of a runaway exothermic reaction which, though similar in end rsult, isn't technically identical. Am I seeing it right? Is it right to assume the rate of energy release by a molten fuel rod puddle is limited by the relatively small percentage of fuel in the mix? I've seen fuel rod fuel percentages discussed as low to mid single digit percentages, is that correct?

------------------
Bring back civility and decorum!

It's possible to understand someone's point of view without accepting it. It's possible to disagree with someone without being rude and nasty about it. Sure it's hard, but nothing worth doing is ever easy, is it?

PFF
System Bot
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2011 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzDirect Link to This Post
Replying to Jazzman

The cooling water in US (and Japan) reactors is part of the nuclear reaction chain. The water 'moderates' or slows down the particles so they are at the proper energy level to strike the next atom and keep the chain going. With a drop in water, the nuclear reaction stops. Again you still need to deal with the decay heat that is still being produced. A negative feedback loop.

Chernobyl's graphite design actually worked in reverse. As coolant was lost, the reaction increased. A positive feedback loop. A HUGE flaw in the design.
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2011 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Direct Link to This Post

From a practical point of view, is there a difference between a thermal runaway event and a runaway fission event? I understand the former is more chemical where the heat feeds back into the process, resulting in an increasing amount of energy release, whereas the latter, once full criticality is reached has a fixed but very high rate of energy output. I think Dennis_6 is trying to understand it in terms of a runaway exothermic reaction which, though similar in end rsult, isn't technically identical. Am I seeing it right? Is it right to assume the rate of energy release by a molten fuel rod puddle is limited by the relatively small percentage of fuel in the mix? I've seen fuel rod fuel percentages discussed as low to mid single digit percentages, is that correct?

Thermal runaway and runaway fission are different. Runaway fission sounds like a nuclear explosion to me, thermal runaway can occur in electronics, batteries, chemical reactions. I wasn't stating that the fuel rod would become hotter because of a reaction, but due to a potential breach of the containment vessel causing it impossible to keep pressurized sea water on the core, making it a self feeding cycle until the rods melted through the vessel.

phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2011 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzDirect Link to This Post

I know that, because I switched over to Fox news, and their "Expert" said basically the same thing as you just put. I didn't know about the pills before that. Fox said they just block one type of radiation though, and hinted that the pills were more to make the people feel better (placebo effect) than anything. \

Brad

They do some good. Again it's more that you don't want radioactive isotopes stored in your body. The thyroid stores iodine.
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2011 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Direct Link to This Post

They do some good. Again it's more that you don't want radioactive isotopes stored in your body. The thyroid stores iodine.

You should also warn the pills can cause harm, so they shouldn't be taken unless needed.
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2011 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzDirect Link to This Post
Yes a runaway nuclear event would be a bomb. That can't happen with the low concentrations of uranium used in the reactors.
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2011 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzDirect Link to This Post

phonedawgz

17091 posts
Member since Dec 2009

You should also warn the pills can cause harm, so they shouldn't be taken unless needed.

I don't think anyone in Japan is reading PFF. We use iodine to purify water when camping in the US.
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2011 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzDirect Link to This Post

phonedawgz

17091 posts
Member since Dec 2009

Replying to Jazzman

The cooling water in US (and Japan) reactors is part of the nuclear reaction chain. The water 'moderates' or slows down the particles so they are at the proper energy level to strike the next atom and keep the chain going. With a drop in water, the nuclear reaction stops. Again you still need to deal with the decay heat that is still being produced. A negative feedback loop.

Chernobyl's graphite design actually worked in reverse. As coolant was lost, the reaction increased. A positive feedback loop. A HUGE flaw in the design.

This was in regards to your question about built in safety features but it also applies to the puddle on the bottom. With no water between the fuel, the nuclear reaction won't continue. Again you still have to deal with the decay heat. It just doesn't 'stop'

[This message has been edited by phonedawgz (edited 03-14-2011).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2011 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

I'm not the guy to answer all that, but from my past discussions with a friend employed at the South Texas plant, yes--there are coolant pipes entering and leaving the containment vessel from below. They have had some leakage problems with them in the past--as far back as 2003, which is public knowledge, and I believe one of the Vermont plants had similar problems. Evidently, there is a way to get to these pipes from below, as they were fixed at STNP.

I have no idea what the melt point of any of it is.

phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2011 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzDirect Link to This Post
Anytime you have high pressure steam and high pressure water you are going to have issues with leaking sometime. Problems are managed not solved.
Scottzilla79

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2011 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Direct Link to This Post

Brad

Yes, but they said it with a British accent!
PFF
System Bot
JazzMan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-14-2011 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post

They primarily block the uptake of radioactive iodine isotopes, which can cause thyroid cancer, by pre-filling the thyroid's iodine storage. However, they do nothing for cesium and strontium isotope uptake which are far more dangerous. Thyroid cancer is probably one of the most easily-treated internal cancers with survival rates in the mid to high 90% range. Ironically, the treatment for thyroid cancer is a large dose of radioactive thyroid isotopes which kills the thyroid, cancer and all, leaving one dependent on thyroid pills for the remainder of life. Only a few percent of thyroid tumors fail to respond to this treatment.
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2011 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Direct Link to This Post

I don't think anyone in Japan is reading PFF. We use iodine to purify water when camping in the US.

More for people in California, that might think its a good idea to take a few "just in case".
Iodism
# Patients who use potassium iodide may experience side effects such as hives, nausea, vomiting and swelling. These side effects typically go away as the body adjusts to the medication, but in some cases, long-term users develop a more serious condition called iodism. Iodism may involve skin eruptions, runny nose, severe headache, irritation of mucous membranes, and sometimes weakness, anemia and depression.
Pregnant and Breastfeeding Women
# Use of potassium iodide by pregnant or breastfeeding women can cause fetal goiter and hypothyroidism in the fetus or infant. It's usually not recommended for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women. However, if authorities recommend use of potassium iodide in a radiation emergency, the Centers for Disease Control does say that pregnant and breastfeeding women, as well as infants, should take an appropriate dose. The CDC says they should avoid more than one dose if possible.

Read more: Potassium Iodide Hazards | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/list_74...s.html#ixzz1GcFVjGsx
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2011 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Direct Link to This Post

dennis_6

7196 posts
Member since Aug 2001

Fears that America could be hit by the nuclear fallout from the Japan earthquake dramatically increased today after the reactor hit by the tsunami went into 'meltdown'.

Officials revealed fuel rods are melting inside three damaged reactors at the Fukushima plant, triggering fears of a serious radiation leak.

Scientists in the U.S. warned today of a 'worst-case scenario' in which the highly radioactive material could be blasted into the atmosphere and blown towards the West Coast of America.

They said it could be picked up by powerful 30,000ft winds, carrying the debris across the Pacific and hitting America within four days.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/...n.html#ixzz1GcKukzr6

phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2011 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzDirect Link to This Post
Believe whatever you want to. You are going to anyways.
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2011 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Direct Link to This Post
Breaking 2nd explosion at reactor 2 according to Fox News containment breach!!!
No link yet, was just on TV. If this is so, Reactor 2 has went into full meltdown!!
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2011 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Direct Link to This Post

dennis_6

7196 posts
Member since Aug 2001

Believe whatever you want to. You are going to anyways.

With all my heart, I hope you are correct and I am completely wrong.

dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2011 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Direct Link to This Post

dennis_6

7196 posts
Member since Aug 2001
"Damage to the hermetically-sealed reactor container dramatically increases the risk of serious radiation leaks."

http://news.sky.com/skynews...unami%3A_Plea_For_US _Help_After_Third_Explosion_At_Nuclear_Plant
Wudman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2011 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WudmanSend a Private Message to WudmanDirect Link to This Post
From the "talking head".. The last explosion came from within the containment vessel. This power plant has the worst safety record and the company has a history of lying. What a combination, we are operating where all answers are theoretical and the company in charge appears to be incapable of managing the emergency or truth.
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2011 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wudman:

From the "talking head".. The last explosion came from within the containment vessel. This power plant has the worst safety record and the company has a history of lying. What a combination, we are operating where all answers are theoretical and the company in charge appears to be incapable of managing the emergency or truth.

Lol, you should change your username to talkinghead :P
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock