Started on: 02-09-2011 02:42 PM
Replies: 229
Last post by: KurtAKX on 02-17-2011 12:05 AM
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2011 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

My only question about someone living in a possable fantasy world about what they own, are building, or have driven would be; why does it matter to others?
How does this persons fantasy affect other peoples lives in a negitive way?
Who is this person hurting by living in that world?

Not saying that is the case here, just that how could this turn into such a big deal for someone?

Well, living in a fantasy type situation like that (if true) would be very unhealthy. People like that spend so much time and effort fabricating stories, that they spend so little time actually working to improve their lives. It's a mind-set... their goals get pushed aside while they focus on non-reality. Plus... it's emberassing, I mean... how emberassing is it when you forget a lie that you've made in the past, and you're called on it?

I'm sure everyone here has gone through that phase when they're a little kid or something.

------------------
Todd,
2008 Jeep Patriot Limited 4x2
2002 Ford Explorer Sport 2dr 4x2
2002 Ford Crown Victoria LX
1987 Pontiac Fiero SE / V6
1973 Volkswagen Type-2 Transporter

IP: Logged
mera7

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-09-2011 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mera7Send a Private Message to mera7Direct Link to This Post

My only question about someone living in a possable fantasy world about what they own, are building, or have driven would be; why does it matter to others?

Not saying that is the case here, just that how could this turn into such a big deal for someone?

thats just it, you hit the nail on the head. my life, or anything about it is not rodneys or anyone elses business ultimately. so this is all crap. it doesnt matter if i post pics or if others who have my pics post them defending me, or my personal facebook account or whatever... there will always be naysayers. quote "put up or shut up... show us some pics" ok we did... and now you have pics but... "that doesnt prove anything" ya ya... i ignored dickman for the last wk calling me out in every thread i have ever posted in because he is just trying to be a negative a#&. i know what hes doing here. truth is i would not have even answered him today except his shinanagens in the multiple threads had others asking me what was up and why i wasnt responding to him. the bad thing is he wont suffer any recourse for his actions. hes being a typical 2yr old. can you say crybaby dickman wah wah... lol
mera7

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-09-2011 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mera7Send a Private Message to mera7Direct Link to This Post

mera7

1355 posts
Member since Sep 2009

Originally posted by twofatguys:

Sooooo, no pictures of the brunette?

Dang it, who would set up at Sema, pay some hottie to advertise for them, and not show me the pictures? WHO I ask?

Brad

how many pics do you want of brunettes, blonds, and redheads from sema do you want lol

[This message has been edited by mera7 (edited 02-09-2011).]

mera7

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-09-2011 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mera7Send a Private Message to mera7Direct Link to This Post

mera7

1355 posts
Member since Sep 2009

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
Well, living in a fantasy type situation like that (if true) would be very unhealthy. People like that spend so much time and effort fabricating stories, that they spend so little time actually working to improve their lives. It's a mind-set... their goals get pushed aside while they focus on non-reality. Plus... it's emberassing, I mean... how emberassing is it when you forget a lie that you've made in the past, and you're called on it?

I'm sure everyone here has gone through that phase when they're a little kid or something.

ta im not the one in the fantasy land here. rodney is.

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2011 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

Dunno. Lots of that going on in the world tho.

mera7

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-09-2011 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mera7Send a Private Message to mera7Direct Link to This Post
brad here you go...

this was our limo we took to the sema show every day.

[This message has been edited by mera7 (edited 02-09-2011).]

twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2011 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mera7:

brad here you go...

I'm almost through with you here!! Not a single brunette!!

Brad
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2011 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

If it involves money, I could see people being concerned...(Someone pretends they have a product, then gets suckers to send him $ for the imaginary part...)

Boondawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post02-09-2011 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:
If it involves money, I could see people being concerned...(Someone pretends they have a product, then gets suckers to send him $ for the imaginary part...)

Absolutly.
But not braggin' on yourself...
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2011 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

I'm almost through with you here!! Not a single brunette!!

Brad

whoaaaaaa....big fella. here you go.....all pictures i got from Mike over a year ago.

heres a bigger on for ya!

and since its almost midnite......meow!

boy this thread sure lightened up, eh?

sweet dreams, Brad

Dan

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 02-09-2011).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2011 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

Lots of people have fantasy----the problem is, they don't always realize where it stops and reality begins--until or even if it suddenly spills over onto and into other people's lives. The Unabomber--The guy that shot Reagan--the guy that shot John Lennon---Albert Fish. I imagine Hitler started off suffering from something along the lines of delusions of grandeur. It hardly ever affects only the person with the mental malady, tho the extent of external damage is not always catastrophic or deadly, but it's a pretty good bet, if a person is mid 20s or older and still in a dreamworld,

------------------
Maybe we should chug on over to mamby-pamby land where maybe we can find some confidence for you, you jackwagon

PFF
System Bot
Rodney

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2011 04:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post

brad here you go...

We ask for pictures of your businesses, shop, Ferrari's you have installed V-8 chevies in etc and you post pictures of girls. And it just keeps keeping on. How sad.

Rodney
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2011 04:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000

Who is "we"? You and some of your employees?? Are you there showing your products or services? You are the one with multiple companies as you say. How about a picture of your display at the SEMA show.

OK. More girl pictures I'm guessing.

Rodney
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2011 04:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000

Originally posted by batousai666:

http://www.facebook.com/pag....php?id=418717690136

So is PERFORMANCE MOTORSPORTS OF OKLAHOMA your business?? If I call there and ask for the owner it will be you??

I googled PERFORMANCE MOTORSPORTS OF OKLAHOMA and not much comes up. Odd since you work on so many exotic cars I would think there would be a lot more on the net about your business.

Rodney

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2011 04:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000

I've known a few people like this thru the years. They will never give up as you can see. I'm sure he will have a reply to everything. His reply is to post pictures of girls. Let's play dodge ball. How sad.

Rodney
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2011 04:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000

HIS monster truck on THEIR test track

Test track? Looks like some red neck truck rally or something. What company's test track is this with all these people standing around watching? Their track. Who is this "Their"?? Show us a picture of this truck in your 8000 square foot shop.

OK. More pictures of girls I'm guessing.

Rodney
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2011 04:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000

Originally posted by katatak:

PM me your shop address and I'll come by in the next few days for a visit. I'd like to see all your goodies.

actually it was easy. its all on the internet. you just have got to spell it right. i have had your FB page for a while.
heck i even Googled you and saw what looked (from space) to be a MonsterTruck track in the backyard. thats all I needed.
that combined with the Truck pics on that page is all it took for me to be satisfied.
i also see you have a lawnmower.....cuz your grass is short! hahahhaaaa.......

Performance Motor SportsPerformance Motor Sports
2825 SE 44th St # C
Oklahoma City, OK 73129-8529
(405) 670-0149

Here you are. Stop in and let us know.

Rodney

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2011 04:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000
http://www.merchantcircle.c....Sports.405-670-0149

This is interesting. Seems that this is not Mikes business?? Dennis Meyers, Who is that?

More:

http://www.superpages.com/b...ab=1#BPinfoContainer

Rodney

[This message has been edited by Rodney (edited 02-10-2011).]

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2011 05:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000
http://www.powerprofiles.co...ERS-OKLAHOMA+CITY-OK

PERFORMANCE MOTOR SPORTS
DENNIS MEYERS
Address:

2825 SE 44TH ST STE C

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73129

USA

Phone: (405) 670-0149

Classification:

Automotive Parts and Accessories Stores

* Est. Total Employees: Register to view details< 25
* Est. Years in Business: Register to view details10 - 20
* Est. Total Sales: Register to view details< $100,000
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2011 05:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
"Est. Total Sales: ... < $100,000"

Really?

Sounds like a hell of a tax shelter.
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2011 06:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post

Again. One picture does not prove anything. Anyone can grab a picture off the internet somewhere and post it. A multitude of pictures with url's from these races would be a start. Anything that has some substantial proof that you own this truck and it is indeed a professional race truck raced in professional truck races. I would think that would be no problem for you to post so we can see.

Rodney

We'll probably get more girl pictures so some good will come out of this.
PFF
System Bot
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2011 06:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...1/HTML/079831-2.html

my 80 ft x100 ft with 14ft walls is pretty cool. fully equipped with 4 lifts, 2 bridgeport mills, 3 atlas lathes, 4 industrial drill presses, 2 50ton hydraulic presses, half mil or so in shop tools. heated in the winter, cooled in the summer, i like it. dont have heated floors though lol mike in oklahoma

also have in the shop a commercial paint booth and commercial powdercoat booth, sandblast room and cabinet, kitchen fully equipped with appliances and a loft overhead with recliner and tv/satelite mike in oklahoma

.........................................................................................................

I'm guessing this is not your 80000 square foot heated and air conditioned shop with a loft and satellite TV etc. How about some pictures of this 8000 square foot shop.

Rodney

[This message has been edited by Rodney (edited 02-10-2011).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2011 06:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Okay. I really don't have a dog in this fight, but I've been wondering about this guy for some time.
He's on here, making all these wild claims and selling stuff, but isn't willing to give his potential customers the courtesy of a photo of his business?
If it were me, I'd have f'n pictures everywhere.
Something smells funny.

Hell... Here's a search of his mall postings. http://www.fierosearch.com/...era7&Action=DoSearch
Tell me this looks like a business of the caliber that he claims.
I don't think so. But then maybe that's just me. Or is it?

At least he's not in Miami.
MeraTunerAkimoto?
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2011 06:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post

sooo for whats its worth. these are the pics i have FOUND of Mera7 and the some pics he has sent me thru the last years.
prepare you lips, BOYS.......theres going to be some ass kissing a comming.

Daniel-
Mera X

So these 2 pictures alone are enough to make you believe his statement:

unfortunately thats in the height of our other race team season... my professional monster truck race team.

Really. How about some url's on this. What is the name of your race team? What class do you run in? What race tracks do you race at?? I would love to see some pictures.

Rodney

More girly pictures to follow I'm sure. That will make everything right.

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2011 06:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000

Originally posted by Raydar:

Okay. I really don't have a dog in this fight, :

I don't see this as any kind of fight. I'm just asking for proof of all these claims he has posted. So far none have been met in my opinion. Now if I had questioned him having pictures of girls I could not make that claim.

Rodney

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2011 06:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000

If it were me, I'd have f'n pictures everywhere.
Something smells funny.

I agree 100%.

Rodney
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2011 07:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000
Maybe we can get Mythbusters to take this one on.

Rodney
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2011 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rodney:

I don't see this as any kind of fight. I'm just asking for proof of all these claims he has posted. So far none have been met in my opinion. Now if I had questioned him having pictures of girls I could not make that claim.

Rodney

well you wanted pics of MonsterTrucks you got them....then you wanted pictures from SEMA2009.....you got them.
whats next his first born!!!! you have to all realize...NO PICTURES OF COSTUMERS CARS!!! PERIOD!!!

the girls are for TwoFatGuy......seems if i am going to honor any requests here i might as well honor, all requests. its only fair.

Rodney What do you want to squash this.....an apology? a steak dinner??
i do not know how to settle this, for good. in the end what will it solve??

and why so mad?? ifs it tha comment about your bumper or that thing about the Registery? what can be done to finish this once and for all so we all can get back to what we are all here for.....the Fiero!

please lets end this......

Daniel
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2011 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

"Est. Total Sales: ... < $100,000"

Really?

Sounds like a hell of a tax shelter.

< means "less than" $100,000. Could be anywhere between $1,00 and $99,999.99.

No that is a different Mera owner, Merrill he is not on the forum.

Yes, I know Merrill--he was away--doing work last RRR.
A really nice guy. And I know Tom and his wife--they aren't on PFF either, but we had a heck of a great time in Oklahoma, with some really really wonderful folks.
weaselbeak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2011 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weaselbeakSend a Private Message to weaselbeakDirect Link to This Post

I agree 100%.

Rodney

Stinks is a better word. There won't be any real proof because there isn't any. Jay Leno posts vids and pics of everything but this guy is too "exclusive". A fantastic ego in his own mind. I've known people like this before, but with less radical claims. You know, the guy that used to have a 66 Vette with a Can-Am 427 making 650 HP, that the law confiscated after catching him at 185. Then he drives off in his rusty 75 Maverick. This guy has a fancy million dollar shop, is open for business, and cannot come up with a shop name and address? Ferrari and Porsche and 0 pics? No build threads? Lala land.

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2011 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by weaselbeak:
Stinks is a better word. There won't be any real proof because there isn't any. Jay Leno posts vids and pics of everything but this guy is too "exclusive". A fantastic ego in his own mind. I've known people like this before, but with less radical claims. You know, the guy that used to have a 66 Vette with a Can-Am 427 making 650 HP, that the law confiscated after catching him at 185. Then he drives off in his rusty 75 Maverick. This guy has a fancy million dollar shop, is open for business, and cannot come up with a shop name and address? Ferrari and Porsche and 0 pics? No build threads? Lala land.

its great to see that some of you think he must also have the time work on the cars tooo

you know??? after spending all day posting his COSTUMERS cars, for you guys to pick apart.

some people just are not that way. meek is a word i would use. shy is another.
after talking to Mike only once (on the Phone) i would use the word shy and with this current "thug" mentallity who can, blame.

thats why i am the self appointed Mera7 Proxy.....i have nothing to loose!
you guys got him backed into a corner....fight or flight has taken over.....and i am now the fight commentater

leave Mike alone.....your new contact is me. Mike has better things to do than argue with you.

as far as Pictrures go go check out the "Mera in Paradise" thread......
talk about pride and the cherishing of something. there is hardly any pics of the guys cars that are "Regulars" over there.
so if i cant get the Mera guys to show off their cars ( heck, even Rodney only has a few of his "old pics" over there) then,
why the heck should Mike Post pics of the cars he may have worked on throught the years?? his costumers cars.
i dont think the F-Car guys would apreaciate that one bit. "sooo lets see piss off "My" (Mera7) bread and butter or try to make the apes happy!?"

i perfer the bread/butter lightly toasted, thank you...

Dan

NEXT!!!

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 02-10-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2011 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

batousai666

4222 posts
Member since Jun 2009

http://www.powerprofiles.co...ERS-OKLAHOMA+CITY-OK

PERFORMANCE MOTOR SPORTS
DENNIS MEYERS
Address:

2825 SE 44TH ST STE C

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73129

USA

Phone: (405) 670-0149

Classification:

Automotive Parts and Accessories Stores

* Est. Total Employees: Register to view details< 25
* Est. Years in Business: Register to view details10 - 20
* Est. Total Sales: Register to view details< $100,000

AND AS USUAL IN ANY MUDSLINGING, SMEAR CAMPAIN.....you sir have the wrong company.
just so you know!! again!

Next!!!

Daniel

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2011 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post
So tell us what the right company is. I mean really. It is that secret?

Rodney

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2011 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000

well you wanted pics of MonsterTrucks you got them....then you wanted pictures from SEMA2009.....you got them.

Daniel

I want to see pictures of his professional truck. I want to see pictures of his booth at the SEMA show. I want to see pictures of his shop. I can't be anymore clear than that can I? His as in Mera7's stuff etc. Not other peoples stuff. His.

No fight. I am just looking for pictures to match up to his claims. Is that too much to ask??

Rodney

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2011 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

So tell us what the right company is. I mean really. It is that secret?

Rodney

honestly i think the word is....PRIVICY.

I am sure "your" intentsions are upwardly Christian, but what about that "Lurker" "troll" out there?
the future "RFT" guy looking for his next scam?

i dont have all the crap Mike "claims" to have, so i post more than my fair share of the photographs. he does not. some people do not like black coffee i do. "to each his own" i say....and "trust no one!!!" and thats why you get nothing from here on out.

it does not mean squat to me, if he does or does not have any of the things he claims.....big deal. whats it to you? have you sent or plan on sending money to him for anything he says he has or does?? i have, and i dont trust anyone....so really, whats it to you in the end?? i will let you know if he screws me omn that you can bet.

actually i hear Mike sent YOU Money for his "Mera Registery" newsletters and hat or whatever you have to offer "your" Registry guys.
if you do not plan on sending him "his stuff", he paid for. you might want to consider a refund. just saying to me thats how a good business, runs. take care of potential costumers and forget the dumb stuff. like this whole thread here. focus on your life and "we" will carry on with ours......in the Paradise Thread. you are more that welcome but, please leave the amonisoity at the link door. thank you

Daniel-
Mera X

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2011 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

batousai666

4222 posts
Member since Jun 2009
and speaking of the "Mera Registry" from my point of view i could say the same about YOU and the CLAIM that you still have a running registry. is this still active?? cuz we do hear from you at all in the "Paradise" thread. you should be the "chairman' over there not me. but i digress......
sure you sent me copies of the newsletters, without clear permission to post them here on the PFF, i might add....but how about the Video CC produced, can i get a copy of that?
or any of the other "Mera Stuff" you said to a Member that it would "be too much work" to pull togeather, even tho you have been after Poor Mike for weeks now.

i wish your registry was a part of the only thread "we" are allowed to have. the "Real Mera in Paradise" thread. i love that (if you do anyway) have a full list ajnd total control of the VIN's asscocatied this the Mera #'s it keeps it honest, one guy. but the rest of the Mera guys want to know more about their cars too and you have alienated them from the knowlege because of some beef with a guy you have never met. it confounds me.....oh well at least i have the sun today. its not all that bad

d

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2011 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

batousai666

4222 posts
Member since Jun 2009

I want to see pictures of his professional truck. I want to see pictures of his booth at the SEMA show. I want to see pictures of his shop. I can't be anymore clear than that can I? His as in Mera7's stuff etc. Not other peoples stuff. His.

No fight. I am just looking for pictures to match up to his claims. Is that too much to ask??

Rodney

you know if i said i had a 12 inch penis, would you want me to post a picture to prove it? i did not think so.
why? because i am sure (and hope) you would not care.
to me this "Inqusition"/"witch hunt" is much the same thing....i mean to me.
i hope not be alone in this line of thought tooo

so nice sunny and bright.......

your turn
d

D
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2011 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

We ask for pictures of your businesses, shop, Ferrari's you have installed V-8 chevies in etc and you post pictures of girls. And it just keeps keeping on. How sad.

Rodney

In his defense I asked for the pictures of girls, brunettes to be specific. They ended up being too skinny for my tastes though.

I'm trying to stay neutral on this one, I don't know mera7 at all, but I have personally talked with, and done business with Rodney.

As far as it goes, Rodney is a respected longtime member of this site, and I don't think has had any history of chasing ghosts.

I think 11 years on the forum, and a decent track record allow the questions to be asked, and expected to be answered.

Just my .02

Brad
Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2011 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post

I own a Mera and for the most part have enjoyed input from most everyone on the Mera in Paridise thread. I don't post a lot of pictures, but I do own one of these cars. I have seen the before pictures of Mera 7's car and I am looking forward to seeing the finished product.
Some people here have build threads, and others do not. If it were not for katatak, pictures of my swap would not be posted on Pennocks. I like wrenching more than taking pictures. The guys here will vouch for that.

Rodney has been an asset to our community, and we appreciate his input and business. He could easily be supporting another market if he wanted, but he likes Fieros. Mera 7 has posted regularly, and offered advice, and sent parts to another Mera owner on our thread.
Perhaps if Mera 7 posts some pictures, of more of his build, and business, this issue will be resolved.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2011 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

In his defense I asked for the pictures of girls, brunettes to be specific. They ended up being too skinny for my tastes though.

I'm trying to stay neutral on this one, I don't know mera7 at all, but I have personally talked with, and done business with Rodney.

As far as it goes, Rodney is a respected longtime member of this site, and I don't think has had any history of chasing ghosts.

I think 11 years on the forum, and a decent track record allow the questions to be asked, and expected to be answered.

Just my .02

Brad

ok now this is a perfect example.....Brad asked for "Brunette" he gets "burnettes" ohhhh not those little Burnettes.
the other ones, bigger ones... it will never end...thanks for helping make a point brad.
i will see about some thicker ones for ya

and you would think that someone with that kind of standing would be more accepting of Privicy than most.
and to try to keep a good face as a business man, with the "whole" Fiero community to boot
you want to talk ferraris on a Fiero site.....with Mera owners....INSANE!

i know this is o/t and most likely my last visit....but its is gettin silly in here now.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock