Started on: 01-11-2011 09:15 AM
Replies: 7
Last post by: kwagner on 01-12-2011 12:13 AM
uhlanstan

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2011 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanDirect Link to This Post
We are well into the new Year and i just wan...HEY! ! Who invited all the illegal mexican criminals..!!!
..I was not going to post on political stuff ,it drives me crazy,,I had joined a special ops site, it is a pay site & I was serverely whipped ,beat up because I said 70% of the people here have no clue what im talking about & I was outta there politically
..My lamentation about grammer & spelling brought forth a flood of,,"""The people who slam spelling are the same pompous nit pickers & know it all,grammer police you encountered in the service "",they know thier own importance & want you to know!!a big step threaded interupted screw type breech block to you,,so lube up good when you use the BIG alien electronic anal probe ..

..I was a moderate on the other site ,, So all you left wing cupcakes ,squeeks ,politically correct,spell checkers ,basement dwellers,jackwagons , it did seem like a good Idea at the time..
..If they bring a knife or gun ,fire mission up a 155mm howitzer fire mission,shell nuclear,fuse VT air burst ,charge 7
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2011 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by uhlanstan:

... the BIG alien electronic anal probe ...

Does Harbor Freight sell those?
ED's85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2011 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ED's85GTSend a Private Message to ED's85GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever3000:

Does Harbor Freight sell those?

I think Stan gets volume discounts on those.

Ed
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2011 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post
Jeez.

I'm beginning to enjoy reading Stan's posts more and more.......though I'm afraid to ask myself WHY!

[This message has been edited by Doni Hagan (edited 01-11-2011).]

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2011 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
Stan, I see you added the word "jackwagon" to your vocabulary. Good choice.
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2011 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanDirect Link to This Post
some one actually wanted to know why I do not use jackwagon??so i threw it in,,Ive been getin the spellin more correctly ,,got to watch & put in more mistakes ..
I use to have tolerence ,but I encountered the lying democrats & leftist inthe 60,s,The tolerant were to be used , the tolerant advance thier Tax & spend filthosophy.

Ya gotta know where to look for cheap thrills at Harbour freight..
your better off buying different paint brushes?? yes baby!! part of a great massage is usin paint brushes of various softness after a massage work up to a stiff dry wall brush ..I learn manytechnique in the orient at the house of purple velvet pleasures under the tutelage of Keiko Shinagawa,mischevious impish instructor of the sexual arts ,,Karate is for morons I learn shunts and double shunts & things unknown to common c.... lost interest in martial arts ,,I gotta a brown belt with a tick mark

[This message has been edited by uhlanstan (edited 01-11-2011).]

twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2011 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

These posts are like Pronography for the soul uhlanstan.

Don't ever change, though I am still tempted to script a firefox add on for your posts.

Brad

kwagner

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2011 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerDirect Link to This Post
I made a chatbot a year or so ago that would learn what people said and how they talked and create sentences based on that. I'm tempted to feed it all of stan's posts and see what I get

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock