Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  It's been 20yrs, do you love me? (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
It's been 20yrs, do you love me? by Gecko
Started on: 12-13-2010 03:53 PM
Replies: 54
Last post by: Gecko on 04-05-2011 03:05 PM
Marvin McInnis

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2010 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gecko:

... there are things that need to be done etc.......its not like I can just suddenly never go back home.

You say that neither of you is married, but your comment above still looks like a big red flag to me. Go slow and be careful. If it's right, there will be plenty of time.
IP: Logged
Gecko

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2010 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoDirect Link to This Post
Oh well then sorry if I gave the wrong impression.

I just meant, there is stuff, personal things/belongings etc. I have acquired a little bit of stuff while I have been back here in Jersey. Granted, if she told me/asked me to just leave everything and be there with her, I would do it. I have never had much. I still don't. But whatever I have can be replaced, and being with her is way more important that any material stuff I may have.

This probably explains part of her "don't look back" comment. If left up to me, I would never have left.

[This message has been edited by Gecko (edited 12-15-2010).]

Gecko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2010 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoDirect Link to This Post

Gecko

5954 posts
Member since Aug 2004

Originally posted by Patrick:

If your leopard gecko catches wind of this, he/she is gonna freak.

She has 2-3 cats. Cats LOVE to investigate the gecko's, and while the gecko is always in a tank they still can get nervous about said cats.

I have a male gecko, so the personal attachment is only so strong, he probably is wondering why I haven't gotten him a female yet.

Slightly off topic, when she asked about the gecko and I told her it was 8 inches, I got this funny kinda smile in response.

(now you make me want to tell something, but without going into to much detail).

Damn you Patrick, you have me way off topic.

Let's just say she was multi-tasking and ended up putting something in her mouth. (innocently) and manage to say, So what do you think? I looked at her, and she knew she had spoke to fast. I was soooooooooooo tempted to go all kind of places with that opportunity. Later she picked up said object and went straight at my thoughts.

[This message has been edited by Gecko (edited 12-15-2010).]

Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2010 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisDirect Link to This Post
Sorry I misunderstood. I wish you both the best.

"I once had a girl, or should I say, she once had me ..." ~~ John Lennon, Norwegian Wood

[This message has been edited by Marvin McInnis (edited 12-20-2010).]

hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2010 07:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughDirect Link to This Post
I always had a crush on my wife(We lived around the corner from each other).My family moved when I was in 8th grade and I didn't see her again until a couple years after high school.I had quite a few girlfriends during and my post high school years.To shorten up my story,we were married 6 months later and just celebrated our 49th wedding anniversary.Be who you are,not who you are expected or want to be !
Gecko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2011 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoDirect Link to This Post
Everything is still going fine.

She is so cute sometimes with the way she says things.

She said this is the perfect song for me. Now that can be taken a few ways I suppose, especially if you really listen, or watch the video. but it's her way of saying I am perfect.
(I'm really not even close, but well to her, ya know)

warning for you sensitive types, it contains a "bad word"

[This message has been edited by Gecko (edited 01-26-2011).]

Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2011 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nurb432:

Seeing that there is no longer a place for you in their life.

( don't ask me how i know this )

Aint that the truth...
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2011 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
Not quite sure how i missed this thread but i'm happy for you! Having met you in the past i can vouch, you deserve it! Tami and I wish you both the best.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-26-2011 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post
If she is THE ONE...then go for it......
Gecko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2011 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoDirect Link to This Post
When faced with being attacked by a Bear. She says, "You can take him Baby"

Gecko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2011 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoDirect Link to This Post

Gecko

5954 posts
Member since Aug 2004

Originally posted by Finally_Mine_86_GT:

Not quite sure how i missed this thread but i'm happy for you! Having met you in the past i can vouch, you deserve it! Tami and I wish you both the best.

thank you.

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

If she is THE ONE...then go for it......

Definitely am doing that.

Today when faced with being attacked by a Bear. She says, "You can take him Baby"

PFF
System Bot
THE REAL Fieronut

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2011 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for THE REAL FieronutSend a Private Message to THE REAL FieronutDirect Link to This Post
My story is posted on another forum. And it takes a while to get into it. But you may find it interesting. The basic story (without the additional info from this era) is scheduled to be published in Hermmings Classic Cars in a few months.

http://tinyurl.com/6ftogyl

------------------
John

ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2011 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

Sounds like shes married....

Hope it all works out for ya both

I thought the same thing. That ring on her left hand also makes me think that too. Just saying.

------------------
You got a Benz, I got a busket!
Give me a dollar!

Gecko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2011 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by THE REAL Fieronut:

My story is posted on another forum. And it takes a while to get into it. But you may find it interesting. The basic story (without the additional info from this era) is scheduled to be published in Hermmings Classic Cars in a few months.

http://tinyurl.com/6ftogyl

that was actually a nice story.

The ring is just something she picked up and wears to try to keep the guys from hitting on her. She isn't married, and never has been. When the topic rolled around, she had the same reason as I. In the time that we were apart neither of us had ever come across anyone else that we would even consider marrying. She actually took it a step further and has a tattoo on the ring finger that says DZ, which apparently stands for Dead Zone

[This message has been edited by Gecko (edited 01-31-2011).]

Gecko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2011 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoDirect Link to This Post
Gotta love hearing something like this.

"Wow, I haven't had sex that many times in such a short period of time in a really long time."

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock