Started on: 07-30-2010 11:53 AM
Replies: 95
Last post by: Tom Slick on 01-15-2011 07:54 PM
Fiero_Fan_88

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2010 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_Fan_88Send a Private Message to Fiero_Fan_88Direct Link to This Post
79 minutes until the store opens....

EDIT: Picked up my copy today... Any one that preordered make sure you get the preorder box or email containing the code. Best Buy kept the preorder box's which kept the codes. They are gone now. Oh well.

[This message has been edited by Fiero_Fan_88 (edited 11-24-2010).]

IP: Logged
NickD3.4

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2010 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NickD3.4Send a Private Message to NickD3.4Direct Link to This Post
I dont think it will beat Forza 3. Forza 3 has the best mix of cars and tracks I have ever seen. VERY in depth game. Plus, Forza 3 has a Trans AM WS6!!!!!!!!!!!!

250 versions of the skyline? that is simply gay. it's an ok car and all, but obviously the Japanese are promoting of of the only sports cars of importance. two version of the car is more then enough. At that point I would cal the game GTR challenge.

stupid.

[This message has been edited by NickD3.4 (edited 11-24-2010).]

newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2010 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NickD3.4:

I dont think it will beat Forza 3. Forza 3 has the best mix of cars and tracks I have ever seen. VERY in depth game. Plus, Forza 3 has a Trans AM WS6!!!!!!!!!!!!

250 versions of the skyline? that is simply gay. it's an ok car and all, but obviously the Japanese are promoting of of the only sports cars of importance. two version of the car is more then enough. At that point I would cal the game GTR challenge.

stupid.

How they managed to get 250 versions of the Skyline out of less than 150 total Nissans in the game is beyond me.

TommyRocker

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2010 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TommyRockerSend a Private Message to TommyRockerDirect Link to This Post
It should be waiting for me when I get home. I hope I have enough room on me HDD to install it.. If no one beats me to it I'll try to pull myself away long enough to post some info.
Valkyrie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2010 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ValkyrieSend a Private Message to ValkyrieDirect Link to This Post
Friend of mine told me it requires 8GB HD space. Not a lot, but definitely not a little.
NickD3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2010 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NickD3.4Send a Private Message to NickD3.4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by newf:

How they managed to get 250 versions of the Skyline out of less than 150 total Nissans in the game is beyond me.

as you can see by the question mark, I was unsure of the number. 150, 250, hell, even 20. Stupid.
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2010 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NickD3.4:

as you can see by the question mark, I was unsure of the number. 150, 250, hell, even 20. Stupid.

Like I said before don't like it don't buy it, it's pretty straight forward.
Fiero_Fan_88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2010 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_Fan_88Send a Private Message to Fiero_Fan_88Direct Link to This Post
Ive been playing since 9:27am... AMAZING
banditbalz

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2010 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for banditbalzClick Here to visit banditbalz's HomePageSend a Private Message to banditbalzDirect Link to This Post
Okay kids, it's been 24 hours since the release...

It took me 2 hours to set-up the game because of traffic at the server.

“The data centre was set up to handle 500,000 connections but the number of connections we received greatly exceeded that amount and there was a high chance of experiencing problems as a result.” - Kazunori Yamauchi, head of Polyphony Digital

How far into the game are you??

[This message has been edited by banditbalz (edited 11-25-2010).]

TommyRocker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2010 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TommyRockerSend a Private Message to TommyRockerDirect Link to This Post
I beat the Sunday Cup, 3-0.
Uaana

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2010 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaDirect Link to This Post
Impressions? Reviews? Is it everything it was hyped to be?
PFF
System Bot
8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2010 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
Ohhh you dirty dirty bastiches!!!

My wife is tempting me too.. telling me I could go ahead and get my xmas present now... But then I would not have it for xmas
Fiero_Fan_88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2010 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_Fan_88Send a Private Message to Fiero_Fan_88Direct Link to This Post
So far in the beginners class I just need to do the euro classic and I'm good. Already half way into the next ones. All gold on everything except some class A test. One key flaw is lack of dealers. If you want the classic chevy you have to wait until it comes on sale through the used car listing which blows. As for skylines you really don't notice to be honest. Its so expected that you don't notice it. So far I'm addicted.
FieroDev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2010 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroDevSend a Private Message to FieroDevDirect Link to This Post
Ive played for the past 2 days after school. I love how you can give your cars performance and aerodynamic upgrades, makes the game. That and its FREAKING AWESOME!
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2010 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post
Glad to hear the good reviews so far.

I have a question about GT5. Do any of you know if I still will be able to use the Logitech Driving force Pro Force feedback steering wheel that I have previously used with my PS2 for GT4?

Keep us updated on the games good and bad when you have some time.
TommyRocker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2010 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TommyRockerSend a Private Message to TommyRockerDirect Link to This Post
I don't know NEWF, but when I went into the menu to configure my Driving Force Pro GT I noticed it has like 15 different wheels listed... If it hasn't been answered by then I will check the list when I get home.

Otherwise, my rundown. I have been a GT fan since GT: The REAL DRIVING SIMULATOR back in the PS1 days. I rocked GT1 and GT2, then upgraded to Xbox, so I only played GT3 and 4 occasionally at friends homes. I enjoyed PGR on Xbox, but it was more arcade than I prefer, and I missed modifying cars. Then I upgraded to 360. I REALLY enjoyed Forza 2, but When I heard GT5 was coming out soon, I sold my stuff and got a PS3. Then GT5 was delayed over and over, and Forza 3 was released on 360. I was a bit mad, but I kept telling myself that when GT5 finally did come out, it would dominate. I think I was wrong.

GT5 IS a good game thus far. I've enjoyed drifting my modded Europa past GTRs around the outside. I like the mods, and the TG track is cool. I also like the Rallys. I just don't think it is what it should be. I feel like Forza 3 is as good or better in many ways.

* The standard cars are very noticeably lower grade than the premium. It goes beyond just the interior view.
* Shadows are HORRIBLE. I mean AMAZINGLY bad. Like 8 bit NES pixel bad. Sitting at the start before the race starts, no movement, they twitch. You the "Curve" of the roofline looks like a staircase in the shadows.
* popup. As you drive, some of the buildings in the distance will just appear. They explode into existence. Minor, but annoying
* Reflections. When you see reflections on the car, they also look like low grade pixel junk. And the popup is even worse.
* SLOW. I was expecting slow load times. And the load times are what I expected. Slow but not too bad. The SLOW part is menu navigation. Click My Home and wait 30 second. then click Tune and wait 30 seconds. Then click Suspension and wait 15 seconds. Then click Fixed Sport and install and allthat. Then Click My Home and wait 30 second. Then Click Spec A and wait 30 seconds. Then Click Amateur and wait 30 seconds. You get the point. I know 30 seconds doesn't SOUND like much, but when you are waiting it FEELs like forever. The menus are just slow and clunky.
* Brakes. There really are no brake upgrades. WTF?
* Proof reading. My Lotus Europa, for example. it says 71, but the menu says 72. It has the engine that the description says debuted in 72, but the title also states 71. Minor, but annoying to my brain.

Thats about it for now...

On to the good stuff.
* Graphics are good. Not amazing or groundbreaking, but good.
* Surround sound is very good. As in, you can actually tell where cars are based on sound if they are in your blind spot. I dig.
* LOTS of gameplay
* Good physics
* Lots of good info on all the cars.
* It is finally out.
* You can assign each button individually
* Lots of cars, and only 800 of them are Skylines. The rest are pretty well varied between Supras and Z's
* Pretty good tracks
* Mods.
Oh, I just remembered...

* The AI is awful. I mean, surprisingly awful, considering this is 2010. The AI cars don't know you are there. They hit you constantly. If you park in the road, they will run into you instead of going around you. In the turns, they run you off the road if you are in the line they are programed to drive. This gets annoying after the 20th time. I mean, the really really don't react to the player from what I can tell.
* Another annoying tidbit. My mid 60's cars all gained 5-10 HP from tuning the ECU. I bet they would really fly if I could tune the carbs...

I know this sounds like one long GT5 flamefest. I don't mean for it to. It really IS a good game. I just expected a great game. After 6 years, $80,000,000 dollars and countless delays "to make it perfect" I expected the best racing game to date. What we got was a game that is on par with Forza 3. Almost.

banditbalz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2010 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for banditbalzClick Here to visit banditbalz's HomePageSend a Private Message to banditbalzDirect Link to This Post
I have to completely agree with TommyRockers review. .. I have owned every version of the Gran Turismo franchise and I have to say that although this game is fun, it has daunting load times and minimal vehicle upgrades. I don't consider myself a race enthusiust, but from what I understand, brakes are a very important component in racing. Would it be too much to ask for a brake upgrade option?

I have never played any of the Forza games, but I can tell you this. GT4 was a better game than GT5.

Save your money boys and girls and wait another month for Test Drive 2 Unlimited by Atari. This game will be a cross between Grand Theft Auto and Gran Turismo.

http://www.testdriveunlimited2.com/

newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2010 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post
I've been reading some reviews from the gaming sites and it sounds very similar to what you guys mentioned. Good but with the development time they expected better and somethings like menu's no braking upgrades and non-intelligent AI were all common complaints.

Anyone try online racing yet? At least that "AI" shouldn't be quite as bad.
TommyRocker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2010 03:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TommyRockerSend a Private Message to TommyRockerDirect Link to This Post
Newf... It has the Driving Force Pro listed..

Its a good game, it just isn't the best driving game ever. Forza 1 and 2 had better modding and the cars were as good as the standard cars in GT5. Another minor thing... when you go from tarmac to cobblestones there is no difference. Even PGR on the original xbox had cobblestones that affected your car...

Now if only the AI would stop doing the PIT maneuver for a few moments.. If you are driving down a long straight and you are in the center and an AI car is on one side of you but wants to be on the other side, it just goes. It doesn't wait to pass you or brake to go behind you, it goes THROUGH you, causing you to crash. If you are cornering and you take the line the AI wanted, it PITs you. Its annoying to say the least. I think this is a game to wait 2 months until it is in the platinum hits bargain bin for 20 bucks.It really isn't a horrible game, it just isn't as good as it should be.
Fiero_Fan_88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2010 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_Fan_88Send a Private Message to Fiero_Fan_88Direct Link to This Post
If the AI is a big deal to you then pick up F1 2010. Until that game I have never had an computer even attempt to out brake me in a corner. They constantly change their lines. If you manage to block them in a sharp corner they will swing wide to maintain speed and out run you.
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2010 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero_Fan_88:

If the AI is a big deal to you then pick up F1 2010. Until that game I have never had an computer even attempt to out brake me in a corner. They constantly change their lines. If you manage to block them in a sharp corner they will swing wide to maintain speed and out run you.

The AI won't be a reason for me not to buy, I've played each game in the series so far and if this one is as good as the last I will be happy. There's always stuff you wish was improved or different in games but that's natural overall all the reviews I've been reading have been very good.

What are your thoughts thus far about the game? Score out of 10 maybe?
PFF
System Bot
Fiero_Fan_88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2010 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_Fan_88Send a Private Message to Fiero_Fan_88Direct Link to This Post

The AI won't be a reason for me not to buy, I've played each game in the series so far and if this one is as good as the last I will be happy. There's always stuff you wish was improved or different in games but that's natural overall all the reviews I've been reading have been very good.

What are your thoughts thus far about the game? Score out of 10 maybe?

10/10. Playing right now. I have the beginners cup to finish yet, only need to do the Classic Euro Cup. I refuse to buy a used 71' Lotus Europa that keeps showing up in the used car lots. 3 more challenges in the Amateur Series. 2nd day playing so far. LOVE IT. I modified everything in my 05' Cooper S excluding the transmission and it is cool because the car won't shift properly.
TommyRocker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2010 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TommyRockerSend a Private Message to TommyRockerDirect Link to This Post
GT5 is updating again, so I'm typing this while waiting. I'm finding that the more I play it the more I like it. I already know the graphics are just average, so I am no longer disappointed when I turn it on and see how it looks. I know the AI is going to do the PIT maneuver constantly, so it no longer pisses me off, it is just another challenging part of the game. I've gotten good at avoiding it, and I've gotten really good at completing a full 360 spin at speed and getting back into the race with minimal lost time. Makes for some cool replays. I also keep my remote handy so I can flip the TV to PC during load times and click refresh on a couple different forums and read the updates while I wait. Now that I know what to expect, I find that I can just enjoy the game. The driving part really is pretty fun. As long as you go in not expecting anything revolutionary it is just another fun game to play. Just think of it as an upgrade to GT4. The graphics aren't better than Forza 3, and the mods aren't as good as Forza 3, but I think the driving is at least as good, and MAYBE even better than Forza 3, and it is a driving game first and foremost.
Fiero_Fan_88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2010 03:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_Fan_88Send a Private Message to Fiero_Fan_88Direct Link to This Post
Awesome.
Earned the 111meters/second trophy and the rollover trophy my flipping my 1200hp Veyron at 268mph.
Trying to hit 270+mph... sooo close.
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2010 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

Awesome.
Earned the 111meters/second trophy and the rollover trophy my flipping my 1200hp Veyron at 268mph.
Trying to hit 270+mph... sooo close.

Keep rubbing it in as I will be waiting for Christmas for GT5.

Glad to hear you are still liking it.

I noticed the other thread about Need for Speed, and while I haven't played that series for years I always have liked the GT series better because of the realistic driving over the more arcade type driving of other games. Lots of my friends like the arcade type racing better but to each their own.

They say to me "I couldn't be bothered trying to shave a few thousands of a second off by taking a corner perfectly and braking at the right time" but to me that's the fun. I don't know how many hours I spent trying to beat the lap time on the Nurburgring in the Mercedes (mission 34).

[This message has been edited by newf (edited 12-02-2010).]

TommyRocker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2010 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TommyRockerSend a Private Message to TommyRockerDirect Link to This Post
Anyone interested in trading some cars? I have a maxed out Veyron, a '63 Z06 race car, a Chaparral 2D, a maxed out SLS AMG Stealth, and probably some other stuff. I have a bad habit of maxing out the mods, winning whatever race, then never using it again and it is a waste. I can't sell these cars, so if you guys want to trade some rare or whatever cars...Let me know.

Fiero_Fan_88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2010 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_Fan_88Send a Private Message to Fiero_Fan_88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by TommyRocker:

Anyone interested in trading some cars? I have a maxed out Veyron, a '63 Z06 race car, a Chaparral 2D, a maxed out SLS AMG Stealth, and probably some other stuff. I have a bad habit of maxing out the mods, winning whatever race, then never using it again and it is a waste. I can't sell these cars, so if you guys want to trade some rare or whatever cars...Let me know.

I want your Chaparral 2D. I need to do Race Car Classics in expert series. A maxed out Gallardo is no good. I have about 57 cars right now, I pretty much keep all of them except the ones I can just buy back. Also I want the stealth car.... and your Z06... maybe your Veyron too...

About how far are you into the game? I'm at level 18, I need to do more special events but gave up on them after Jeff Gordons stupid @$$ traffic cones.
Any way, if you want to trade some things around or race just add me on PSN.
Kyle86GT is my psn.
Fiero_Fan_88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2010 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_Fan_88Send a Private Message to Fiero_Fan_88Direct Link to This Post

Fiero_Fan_88

2660 posts
Member since Jan 2007

They say to me "I couldn't be bothered trying to shave a few thousands of a second off by taking a corner perfectly and braking at the right time" but to me that's the fun. I don't know how many hours I spent trying to beat the lap time on the Nurburgring in the Mercedes (mission 34).

I fully understand. I like to buy cars and race around the top gear test track. I pull up the "Top Gear Power Lap Board" on Wikipedia and see if I can beat the Stig. I was able to set my PR of 1:07 around the track. Using my modified Caterham Fireblade with Racing Soft's. 241hp at 360kg makes for one hell of a car. The one thing that really irks me about the game is not being allowed to change each individual gear in the transmission.
NickD3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2010 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NickD3.4Send a Private Message to NickD3.4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by banditbalz:

I have to completely agree with TommyRockers review. .. I have owned every version of the Gran Turismo franchise and I have to say that although this game is fun, it has daunting load times and minimal vehicle upgrades. I don't consider myself a race enthusiust, but from what I understand, brakes are a very important component in racing. Would it be too much to ask for a brake upgrade option?

I have never played any of the Forza games, but I can tell you this. GT4 was a better game than GT5.

Save your money boys and girls and wait another month for Test Drive 2 Unlimited by Atari. This game will be a cross between Grand Theft Auto and Gran Turismo.

http://www.testdriveunlimited2.com/

you would like FORZA then, they have pretty much every upgrade you can think of. Everything from engine swaps, body aerodynamics, tire pressure, sway bars, suspension, bolt-ons, etc. and yes, they have BRAKE upgrades.
Scottzilla79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2010 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Direct Link to This Post

You are hardcore!
I'll trade you a '58 Subaru for that Veyron!

TommyRocker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2010 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TommyRockerSend a Private Message to TommyRockerDirect Link to This Post

I want your Chaparral 2D. I need to do Race Car Classics in expert series. A maxed out Gallardo is no good. I have about 57 cars right now, I pretty much keep all of them except the ones I can just buy back. Also I want the stealth car.... and your Z06... maybe your Veyron too...

About how far are you into the game? I'm at level 18, I need to do more special events but gave up on them after Jeff Gordons stupid @$$ traffic cones.
Any way, if you want to trade some things around or race just add me on PSN.
Kyle86GT is my psn.

Alright, I'll add you tonight when I get home. The 2D is a pig below like 80, but then it suddenly takes off like crazy. You have to really watch your lines so you don't lose speed through the turns or you are in serious trouble. I THINK I put a stage 3 turbo on it too. I don't recall.. I might also want to get rid of my MK !V race car. Also, the Veyron is fast, but it handles like a pickup truck. The AMG is amazing at everything and the Z06.. I haven't even driven it I think. lol. Oh, the 2D has the most evil sound in the game so far... crank it on your stereo..

I think maybe people should start posting their best cars or combinations they have found that they really like. For example... The 71 Europa is a beast. If you max it out it can hold its own in the classic race car and super car series' pretty well. It's what I used to win all the classics except the ones it didn't qualify for.
The '62 Buick Special is also awesome once you get the body roll under control.

Oh, I'm level 17 or 18. Just finished the Japanese All Stars or whatever it was called with the FT86. I did the first Kart event, then I went to B spec. I finished two races in B spec and got bored, so I'm just doing the A spec. Oh, I need a Lupo. I sold mine before I realized I needed it and I can't find one for sale.

[This message has been edited by TommyRocker (edited 12-02-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
TommyRocker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2010 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TommyRockerSend a Private Message to TommyRockerDirect Link to This Post

TommyRocker

2808 posts
Member since Dec 2009

Originally posted by Scottzilla79:

You are hardcore!
I'll trade you a '58 Subaru for that Veyron!

Brutal...
banditbalz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2010 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for banditbalzClick Here to visit banditbalz's HomePageSend a Private Message to banditbalzDirect Link to This Post

Oh, I need a Lupo. I sold mine before I realized I needed it and I can't find one for sale.

I just won a Lupo, was gonna sell it but I think I may need it for the Hot European Hatch series. It's yours when I'm done racing it

I am only on level 11, but the more I play this game, the more I love it. Best car I have so far is a '62 Buick with a monstrous 608hp V8 and custom paint and wheels. It's a Led Sled that blows everything away in the straights.

Add me "banditbalz" to your PSN if you guys want to trrade up some cars

Fiero_Fan_88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2010 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_Fan_88Send a Private Message to Fiero_Fan_88Direct Link to This Post
I have 2 Lupo GTI Cup Cars if you wan't to trade for one. Black or Blue.
Fiero_Fan_88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2010 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_Fan_88Send a Private Message to Fiero_Fan_88Direct Link to This Post

Fiero_Fan_88

2660 posts
Member since Jan 2007

Sent.
TommyRocker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2010 03:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TommyRockerSend a Private Message to TommyRockerDirect Link to This Post

I just won a Lupo, was gonna sell it but I think I may need it for the Hot European Hatch series. It's yours when I'm done racing it

I am only on level 11, but the more I play this game, the more I love it. Best car I have so far is a '62 Buick with a monstrous 608hp V8 and custom paint and wheels. It's a Led Sled that blows everything away in the straights.

keep the lupo for the lupo race. i sold mine before i saw that damn race.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2010 03:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Alright screw the acura i got.... none of you i mean none of you are gona beat my new Viper . 771 HP.... Yea buddy
Fiero_Fan_88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2010 03:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_Fan_88Send a Private Message to Fiero_Fan_88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Alright screw the acura i got.... none of you i mean none of you are gona beat my new Viper . 771 HP.... Yea buddy

Scary...
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2010 03:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Scary...

Lol ya its pretty nasty. once i set up my online play i'll give you guys a taste of it

Fiero_Fan_88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2010 03:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_Fan_88Send a Private Message to Fiero_Fan_88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Lol ya its pretty nasty. once i set up my online play i'll give you guys a taste of it

I have a 1200hp veyron that I just hit 274 by drafting my buds veyron.
Currently I am now driving a Honda Civic Type R, Black carbon fiber hood, double deck wing, sunburst yellow, black wheels. Oh and the full body kit.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock