Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Arizona Immigration Law 1070: An Arizona Officer’s Perspective (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Arizona Immigration Law 1070: An Arizona Officer’s Perspective by NickD3.4
Started on: 05-02-2010 03:48 AM
Replies: 61
Last post by: avengador1 on 05-08-2010 10:04 AM
NickD3.4

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2010 03:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NickD3.4Send a Private Message to NickD3.4Direct Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Christine

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2010 05:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineDirect Link to This Post
This was a good read and I agree with the Officer on this matter. I hope Colorado follows AZ and passes something like this.
User00013170

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post05-02-2010 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Direct Link to This Post
From what i was reading the law said that anyone in custody had to produce proof of citizenship. I don't see a problem with that.

Heard on radio a objector saying something along the lines of ' ..an illegal alien not committing a crime.. bla bla bla...'.. bs they are here illegally.

The fact that we are even arguing about enforcing laws and securing our borders is really depressing.
fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2010 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post
Finally..an articulate and authoritative voice. Great article.

------------------
Constitution for the United States of America (March 4, 1789-March 21, 2010) R.I.P. You will be missed.

kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2010 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinDirect Link to This Post
Nick,
In the comment section of this particular police officers article, I rhetorically queried about the possibility of sharing this peice with the major media folk. I wish I knew how to do that? Oh, by the way, maybe Curly can be sent a personal letter of this well written article. I wonder if he would then see the light? Wouldn't it be ironic if the police officer who wrote the peice was a Democrate? What would Curly then say?

Cordially,
Kevin
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2010 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 05-04-2010).]

twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2010 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kevin:

Nick,
In the comment section of this particular police officers article, I rhetorically queried about the possibility of sharing this peice with the major media folk. I wish I knew how to do that? Oh, by the way, maybe Curly can be sent a personal letter of this well written article. I wonder if he would then see the light? Wouldn't it be ironic if the police officer who wrote the peice was a Democrate? What would Curly then say?

Cordially,
Kevin

The Media doesn't care. Have you seen anything good about Arizona lately on the news? Right now Face the Nation is asking how close Arizona is to Nazi Germany.

It doesn't matter what anyone says. Right now I am listening to Congressman Luis Cutierrez-D,Il, saying, "We may have outstayed our visa, or we may have walked across a border, but we are not criminals."

Who voted for this a hole, and how can anyone justify voting for this guy?

Brad
spark1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2010 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Direct Link to This Post
I was surprised to see a guest editorial in the morning paper written by the person who helped draft SB1070 (Portland is one of the most liberal cities in the U.S.). It was first published in the New York Times, another surprise. Here's the link:

Immigration debate: Opponents should read the Arizona law

Everyone should read SB1070 before forming an opinion.

[This message has been edited by spark1 (edited 05-02-2010).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2010 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengaydor1:

Madcurl will never see the light. He hates police with a passion as seen in all of his postings about them. He can't see anything positive the police do, only the negative. I bet he would claim he was being profiled if he is stopped by them, even if it is for cause. He is the type of guy who wonders why he gets stopped so often. He blames it on his skin color and accuses the police of being racist, even if they are the same skin color he is. All of this from a guy who drives a car that screams look at me.

Dr. Avengaydor. I didn't know you were a Proctologist. Seriously, you're RFT horns are showing. Tell Shawn I said "hello," hehe.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 05-02-2010).]

NickD3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2010 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NickD3.4Send a Private Message to NickD3.4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by kevin:

Nick,

Cordially,
Kevin

I'll let you in on a secret Kevin, Just in case you weren't sure, The Police Officer who wrote this was me

[This message has been edited by NickD3.4 (edited 05-02-2010).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2010 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NickD3.4:

I'll let you in on a secret Kevin, Just in case you weren't sure, The Police Officer who wrote this was me

The same person who wrote about legalization of marijuana.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/073163.html
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2010 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:
The same person who wrote about legalization of marijuana.

And, the problem is ?

Oh look, we have another forum member who is a law enforcement officer that contributed to his thread.

Originally posted by Vonov:
If given a choice between being in a roomful of stoners and a roomful of alkies...the stoners, hands down.
"This stuff doesn't affect me one bit...anybody got a fifty pound bag of Oreo cookies?"
I'd vote for legalization just to choke off the money supply for the cartels...and tax it at ten bucks an ounce.

avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2010 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2010 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Tell him yourself, if you have the balls. For a person who speaks so big and bad about the police, I bet you wouldn't dare. Your avatar certainly suits you. You defnitely are a stooge.

I'm sorry, avengaydor1. I'm not a member of RFT- you are.

avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2010 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2010 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

So join. Many here are members there too, so what's your point? You are just one big talking wimp. You don't respect authority and are a racist. You would fit in RFT better than I do.

A futile attempt at provoking me to join band of losers who can't "declare their independence" from Pennock's. Weak. Last I checked, you guys reduced the banner size, "declare your independence." Tell Shawn I said, Hello.

avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2010 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2010 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Like I said before, tell him yourself you pompous coward.

Shhh.... I have (saved) files on you.

Mean time, here's a larger pic of your RFT's old name.

avengaydor1, just like his leader and body guard- trying to act tough and ordering people around.

avengaydor1, tell Shawn I said, "hello."

kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2010 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post

Nick, nice read.
Group hug for the others. IBTC
NickD3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2010 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NickD3.4Send a Private Message to NickD3.4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by kyunderdawg:
Nick, nice read.
Group hug for the others. IBTC

LOL! thanks man. much appreciated.
avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Here is the kind of story I'm sure you like to read and yet you have no clue as to why Police are so preoccupied about approaching a suspect.
htt p://www.aolnews.com/nati...-shooting%2F19462259
Maybe your ex will stop you someday and literally knock some sense into you.

avengaydor1, tell Shawn I said, "hello."
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post
Good read Nick! I linked it on my FB and a few opponents of the law change their stance on it. Thanks for the link!

RFT=Recycle Florida Today???
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

A futile attempt at provoking me to join band of losers who can't "declare their independence" from Pennock's. Weak. Last I checked, you guys reduced the banner size, "declare your independence." Tell Shawn I said, Hello.

I'm not a member of RFT, but I am a member of other internet forums besides PFF. PFF is by far my favorite, but really, does it matter what other places I go on the internet?

Brad
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFDirect Link to This Post
Nicely done, sums it up well. People against this law are either very ignorant, just plain stupid, or do not likeor care about the united states.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NickD3.4:

http://circlethewagons.net/...%80%99s-perspective/

Nick,
I found your article to be enlightening and congratulate you on a very well written article. I do have a question though.

Originally posted by NickD3.4 article:
After processing, I contacted ICE (U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement). They told me they did not have the man power to send and could not pick the man up for detainment. Being local law enforcement, we had no authority to hold the man based on his citizenship and had to let him go.]

What's to keep the Feds, (ICE) from pulling the same tactic and leaving all the captured undocumented (illegal) aliens in AZ's custody, as in, you captured them, they're your problem, no manpower to come get them. I guess you could always just drop them off at the CA border.

Ron

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 05-03-2010).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by twofatguys:

I'm not a member of RFT, but I am a member of other internet forums besides PFF. PFF is by far my favorite, but really, does it matter what other places I go on the internet?

Brad

Yeah, you can go anywhere on the internet, but you better be careful.

I just ran a spyware check, after being there, and found a keystroke logger, be careful if you go over there. They also are parroting some of my posts here.

However, this clown (avengaydor) wants your to join-up.

Like I said before, tell him yourself you pompous coward.

Dude, you're four to five steps behind me. I play chess- not checkers.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 05-03-2010).]

NickD3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NickD3.4Send a Private Message to NickD3.4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

What's to keep the Feds, (ICE) from pulling the same tactic and leaving all the captured undocumented (illegal) aliens in AZ's custody, as in, you captured them, they're your problem, no manpower to come get them. I guess you could always just drop them off at the CA border.

Ron

This is a good question. Not sure what they will do about this. Since were on the brink of a new law, Im sure there are still some things to work out. I dont see this happening though, or becoming an issue. We'll see.

NickD3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NickD3.4Send a Private Message to NickD3.4Direct Link to This Post

NickD3.4

3383 posts
Member since Jan 2008

Originally posted by Red88FF:

Nicely done, sums it up well. People against this law are either very ignorant, just plain stupid, or do not likeor care about the united states.

thank you very much Red I appreciate that. I encourage everyone to pass this info along.
NickD3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NickD3.4Send a Private Message to NickD3.4Direct Link to This Post

NickD3.4

3383 posts
Member since Jan 2008

Originally posted by Rallaster:

Good read Nick! I linked it on my FB and a few opponents of the law change their stance on it. Thanks for the link!

RFT=Recycle Florida Today???

Thats awesome to hear, I appreciate that very much. Please encourage everyone to post this to spread some real knowledge on the issue.
avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

So I say people should join, what is wrong with that Shawngurl? Oh, by the way Hi!

Anybody that believes anything said over there about anyone over here should get their head examined. How low can these loosers go?

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
I'm a bit confused. The "new" AZ immigration law simply adds a state charge to any federal charge for being an illegal alien, right? What's the problem? Either you are here legally or you aren't. If you are here legally, have a nice day, can I buy you a coffee? If you are here illegally, get in the back of the squad car and we'd be happy to transport your illegal butt back to wherever you came from (not necessarily Mexico although I think that's sort of what the law is geared towards).

BTW, IBTC
avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post

whadeduck

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck?

Is that some kind of duck joke? A quack at me perhaps?

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

So join. Many here are members there too, so what's your point? You are just one big talking wimp. You don't respect authority and are a racist. You would fit in RFT better than I do.

You also should refrain from posting your nonsense in this thread, as you are clogging it up and taken it off topic, but maybe that was your plan all along.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck? Get my drift Madgurl? You certainly have a huge chip on your shoulder. Go play over at RFT where YOU belong.

Moronic asinine rantings of avengaydor1. I've got him so confused- he doesn't know which way is up. Give it up avengaydor1- I have too many files on you.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

So? You think that is supposed to intimidate me?

Looks like I already have.

It looks like you are pulling these quotes out of your ass without the links.

Next time you go running around pretending to be a proctologist- make sure you check you're own stool first.

Oh yeah, that's Checkmate. I'll let you review my moves and how I made you look stupid. How many moves was it again.... 4 right?

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 05-03-2010).]

NickD3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NickD3.4Send a Private Message to NickD3.4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Monkeyman:

I'm a bit confused. The "new" AZ immigration law simply adds a state charge to any federal charge for being an illegal alien, right? What's the problem? Either you are here legally or you aren't. If you are here legally, have a nice day, can I buy you a coffee? If you are here illegally, get in the back of the squad car and we'd be happy to transport your illegal butt back to wherever you came from (not necessarily Mexico although I think that's sort of what the law is geared towards).

BTW, IBTC

It mirrors the federal law. So rather then it ONLY being a federal charge, the state can charge as well.

NickD3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NickD3.4Send a Private Message to NickD3.4Direct Link to This Post

NickD3.4

3383 posts
Member since Jan 2008
Hey madcurl, give it a rest.

I have one piece of advice for you.

It is better to sit at a table and be thought of as an idiot, then to speak and remove all doubt.

Stop speaking while you may be ahead with those who don't know you on here yet.
avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2010 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Nick, I'm sorry I have contributed to cluttering up your thread. If you want I will remove all my comments not pertaining to it to clean things up a bit.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock