For Sale: All of my Cars by ALLTRBO
Started on: 03-24-2010 08:36 PM
Replies: 76
Last post by: ALLTRBO on 08-26-2010 08:24 PM
LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2010 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroDirect Link to This Post
Will work for Camaro

Sorry to hear about the ZX-10R.

For the prices you have listed, you should have no problem selling them, I hope.
IP: Logged
faaaaq

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2010 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post
thats a lot less for the 96 talon than i would have guessed... ill be getting at least $15k in grant money soon, wish you lived closer, i might think about buying it then lol :P
ALLTRBO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2010 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
I updated the original post with the new prices/info.

Ask me anything about any of them, I'll tell the full truth to the best of my knowledge (which is extensive on these cars, heh). I want no one leaving any deal unhappy. If you're seriously interested, I'll give you all the info I can think of on any of them.

If the '96 Talon was as perfect as it once was, I'd ask 12-15k, but it isn't, and I need to sell it even faster. TLC is the word (or the acronym, anyway). You can have a proven 11-second car (multiple times) with race gas or E85 for $3500 + a little work. I loved that car. It did me very well.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2010 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
Steven. I had not seen this thread. My best to you and your endeavors.
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2010 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
Thanks Cliff.
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2010 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post
hmmm. ill ask around n see if i know anyone who would be interested in the iroc or the 96 talon. id like both lol, but im broke, unemployed, and dont have anywhere to store three cars :P
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2010 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
Good luck with the employment faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaq. That's always a hard situation to deal with. Anything I can do to help? What are your skills? Willing to relocate?

My new Camaro is on its way to my local dealership from another dealership (they trade). I need these cars gone ASAP.
The IROC-Z was posted on thirdgen.org, the new price on VAdriven, and soon I will post the Talon's on DSMtalk (trader).

Please help me out. Donations for a nice new-car down-payment accepted.
What I need to do is clear my space and get some more cash for a huge down-payment once the new car is ready (this week). I need to play this safe.

If nothing else, come out on the weekend and chat with me about them a bit. I'll miss them when they're gone. Cars, and specifically these cars, have been a major part of my life for the last 14 years total (I'm 28).
Gosh I need to go to bed. My boss isn't terribly happy with me, being slow from the motorcycle accident and all. Lack of sleep makes it worse.

Bump.

[This message has been edited by ALLTRBO (edited 04-12-2010).]

ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2010 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
Bump.
There's lots of interest in the Camaro for my listed price on the other sites. Looks like it'll be gone by the weekend to one of them, unless someone here wants to offer a tad more.

faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2010 06:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post
I dont have skills relevent to the job-force lol. just self-taught electronics/software modding, repair, and servicing, minor circuitry skills, etc :P. I learn real fast tho . Normally i WOULD be willing to relocate, but im starting school in a month or two so i cant :/. thanks tho.

if i get a job soon like i think i will, with that and my student aid i would likely be able to afford one of the Talons, but i dont have any room to store a non daily-driver condition car yet. how much would it cost to get either into perfect DD condition?
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2010 06:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
Ah, okay. If you lived closer to here I might be able to hook you up at NASA if you have a *really* strong work ethic and solid character. I'm an Electronics Tech and I know that various contractors and projects here are in need of more, some more than willing to take young 'trainable' people over the older 'sticks in the mud and "prima donnas" '
Well good luck in school. That'll get you wherever you need if you try hard enough.

Cost is relative. The easiest, hence probably cheapest, car to get into nice DD condition would be the '98 with the rod-knock and bad turbo. It has very little else wrong with it. With a few minor mods the original 2.0 top end bolts right onto the 2.4 shortblock. In a pinch, the 2.4 pistons can still be used which would yield around 9.5:1 compression, and the way I have the turbine housing temporarily but effectively "converted" into a non-turbo exhaust, little extra other than a top-end swap and engine r&r could get the car on the road as a naturally aspirated AWD with around ~150-160hp (if I had to guess). Later you could build up the bottom end and add a mild turbo and supporting mods, the hp would jump up to ~275 with ease. After that, the sky's the limit. Horsepower costs money.
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2010 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post
i have a great work ethic. growing up taking care of yourself and your mother from a very young age does that to ya lol :P. that would be pretty cool, probably seriously consider it were i not about to start school.

hmmm. ill have to see if i get this job and how many hours i get. still interested. i love my fiero, but i could use another car and i really like Talons. The iroc would be sweet too but i know i wont get the cash needed before you sell it lol
PFF
System Bot
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2010 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
CAMARO SOLD

Talons probably aren't far behind.

Man, I need to go get a hug from my wife. Everyone have a good night.

[This message has been edited by ALLTRBO (edited 04-14-2010).]

LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2010 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ALLTRBO:

CAMARO SOLD

Talons probably aren't far behind.

Man, I need to go get a hug from my wife. Everyone have a good night.

I am sad and happy for you at the same time. It is like selling one of your kids...

I can't wait to see the Fiero though...
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2010 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the condolences, heh. It's really a nauseating and painful feeling, but I just have to remember that it was only a car, and yes, the Fiero will be a real piece of work when it's done.
I just took for a test drive my newly delivered black on black Camaro 1LT/RS 6-speed manual. I'm in love again, but darn it if 304hp doesn't do much in a 3800lb car. It's still reasonably quick though. I'll pick it up after hopefully unloading at least one of my other Talons so my down payment can be substantial. Otherwise, I'm getting it anyway, but this would REALLY help.
I can say that it's bitter-sweet, because my twin-turbo IROC-Z build has always been my dream car, and now it's out of my life.

I have tons of pics of the '96 Talon in its prime, here a few of my favorites. With a professional quality prep and paint it could look this good again or better. Otherwise, you could paint it cheap, strip it out, and turn it into a sweet lightweight AWD racecar.
Remember, just $3500 for this one. (Just for you guys, it's $4000 on other forums). I'm losing another piece of me with this one, but I do what I gotta do.

(Before the 2Gb Talon front-bumper)

(Here's where I set a T25 record: 13.1 @ 103.8 in a full weight car. I also smoked an LS1 Fierbird Formula repeatedly that day. He was running slower ET's, though faster traps.

And here's what 3 straight days and nights of serious sickness can do if you put your mind to it.

I'm gonna miss this car, but someone please help me out, I need it.
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2010 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
Bump. This weekend special only, all Talon related everything for $5000. Both Talons, engine, mods, a few extras, and clean and clear titles in your name. This is a PFF only deal, seriously.

[This message has been edited by ALLTRBO (edited 04-16-2010).]

faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2010 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post

Bump. This weekend special only, all Talon related everything for $5000. Both Talons, engine, mods, a few extras, and clean and clear titles in your name. This is a PFF only deal, seriously.

if only i was getting more grant money... id take out a loan to pay you now and pay off the loan in a month with grant money.... wish i could help, it would benefit both of us, too... :/ good luck tho
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 08:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
Hey man, you do what you gotta. It's very important that you not exceed your means.
Thanks for the GL.
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post

Hey man, you do what you gotta. It's very important that you not exceed your means.
Thanks for the GL.

i know lol...i still gotta get the cash to fix up my car and put in my sound system. if you lived closer i could borrow the money from my aunt and buy one or both Talons. AND lol, that reminds me. My cousin might actually be interested, ill ask him in a minute. right now he drives a 2004ish Evo8 modded out like crazy. if he has it tuned right it probably would beat you modded talon. before that he drove a 2003 Eclipse, also modded out like crazy but not THAT crazy lol, till he fried the ECU and decided to just buy the Evo instead of fixing the Eclipse :P.

ill let you know as soon as i can. if i work things right, i might be able to get him to buy the modded Talon and buy me the stock one, or vice versa, ill take either
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
$5000 for BOTH TALONS and the LOW MILEAGE ENGINE today only. Tomorrow my new car is going to be sitting in the driveway, and these being gone will help me with everything. You can pay me today and pick up within a week if needed.

If not a done deal today, quick work will go into the '96 to get it driving with a new battery and I'll get pics and video then the price will go up.
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post
if my cousin decides he IS interested, just a lil hint to help you out (and hes kinda a dick anyways), he has MILLIONS of dollars....

(joke, btw lol...not the millions of dollars part tho )

[This message has been edited by faaaaq (edited 04-18-2010).]

ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
Okay, thanks. Millions would help me just a little.

It's the end of the week, the weekend deals are off. Now that I have to have them around still, I'm going to do some quick fancy-work to get the '96 a little more drivable and whatnot, and ask more. More pics and video possible.
There isn't much point to show off the '98, it's just a really nice stock '98.

I pulled out the '96, sprayed it down, and jumped it today, and took it for a drive around the block after idling for a long while. The thing still skooots. It's on 12psi right now (lowest possible) without a proper tune and it's still a lot faster than my new (officially driven home tomorrow) 304hp V6 Camaro, haha.

The '96 would make an easy, cheap, AWESOME stripped racecar with brakes and a cage, track or strip. I wish I could do that, but can't right now in my life.

So...
Very current pics of the '96 (a couple hours ago)...
..Lunesta kicked in andI can't finish up posting pics today.
edit, oops wrong pic. Now...? I'll fix later any problems.

[This message has been edited by ALLTRBO (edited 04-18-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
Oh good gosh...sleep.

faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post
looks like an angry feline in the picture of the front end lol :P
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2010 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
bump
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2010 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
Bump for the Talons again. My situation has calmed down somewhat now, I'm slowly healing (getting there!) and I now have a brand new reliable, safe, daily driver. However, I still need to unload these cars. My Fiero's ETA is June, and I really need the space for it, and the extra money would help too.
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2010 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
*Will trade cars for money*

Make an offer.
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2010 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
No love for the 11-second AWD ricers, huh?

If it helps, the Talon was made by Eagle which was an American brand (coincidentally with the same name as our national bird), and these cars were built in Normal, Illinois. You can't get more American than that!
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2010 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
Bump for some random potential turbo all-wheel-drive lovers.
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2010 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post
Bump in honor of the dream i had lastnight lol. had a dream i was driving a badass awd Talon around a junkyard or something. was a fun dream xD
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
Original post updated.

Bump
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 07:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
Will trade some or all for a mid-90's + GM truck with a V8 (depending on exactly what you have).
PFF
System Bot
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2010 01:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post
this wouldnt meet what you want would it?

ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2010 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
Hmm....

Details?

------------------

'10 Camaro LT/RS, 312hp V6 6-speed
'88 Fiero GT - coming soon! - Project MIDTRBO

The rest of my cars are for sale
There's no replacement for turbo placement

Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2010 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post
a few perks here and there like a nice full steel Brushgaurd-not sissy chrome, flatt black steel!
33 inch tires on AR rims.
Its all black, body, windows, accessories- All black.
The motor runs great and is a replacment from Jasper and has about 30,000. It is a 350 bored .30 over so it equates to a 351- this engine is LOUD and runs smooth but could use a tune up! i.e. new plugs, and an oil change
seats 5 but the mounts for the 3rd seat are there and the belts too

will also come with a few extra 33's on rims as spares and two more tires without rims.

The downside:
it does have rust, i learned to live with it and replacement steel is available for realatively cheap from http://www.rustrepair.com/a...inecat.htm?r=ms&p=sm

mainly # 46, and 94. The rest of the truck is pretty solid however.
The Windsheild is cracked btu its not in the veiw of the driver so its ok to drive until you want it fixed
the paint on the roof is faded but the truck sits high enough that you cant see it unles your way above it!
Needs to have the Steering balljoint replaced. They range in price from 14 to 40 bucks at http://www.oreillyauto.com/...year=1990&vi=1301599
its fine rightnow but i would replace it before doing some serious drivng or offroading

give me a call or text at 920 327 0685 and have a great day!
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the info.

I was teetering on the fence (depending on other bits), but my wife pulled me back onto this side, heh. What we really need is a stock newer truck that doesn't need any work (yet) Read: boring (heh). That Suburban looks like it'd be an awesome ride, but it would turn into another project for me, and for a while I can't deal with that or having to fix more things. :/

Thanks for the offer, though. Keep in mind, I'll trade the cars for money, too.
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post
Lol ok just keep me in mind if ya decide to teeter thisaway again
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2010 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post

If not a done deal today, quick work will go into the '96 to get it driving with a new battery and I'll get pics and video then the price will go up.

I haven't been bumping the thread because I haven't taken care of the above yet, but a few people recently expressed interest in the cars, so I figure I'd give this a bump. I still have 'em, still for sale.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock